Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love In the Big City Chapter 1

"A small town girl finds a job, a life, and love in the big city. This is my first story :)"

6
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Her name is Ash. She's 18, lives with her aunt and uncle, and has never experienced true love. She lives in a small village, one where everybody knows everybody, and things get around rather quickly. She has green eyes, long brown curly hair, and she's rather short. Only standing at 5 feet 3 inches. She has been hurt many times by guys she thought were perfect. Every boyfriend she has ever had, has cheated on her.

She wanted to start a new chapter in her life, so she moved out to the city in hopes of finding a good job, a nice place to live, and possibly someone to call hers. The first week she was there, she found a great job as a chef in a high class restaurant, and a nice studio apartment for a great price. The only thing she was missing was a man in her life. She could do without for now, to focus on her career.

One night while she was working late, doing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, one of her co-workers came back in and said something about forgetting something in the change room. Her mind zoned out as she cleaned and she had not realized that she was singing. She had a great voice, that surely one day everyone thought would bring her great success. But she set that dream aside to become a chef. He came back out of the change rooms, and stood behind her.

Tony was a line cook at the restaurant. At 21he was tall, dark, handsome, and Italian. With blue eyes that you could swim in, and lush, juicy lips made for kissing. He was a sweet, caring, happy guy that could be considered a perfect specimen of the male species. He was amazing to say the least. While he was in the zone, he was graceful and had a light air around him. He always smelled good too.

Ash had been secretly crushing on him for a while now, and did not notice when he came up behind her. She kept singing to herself and wondering when the hell she would be able to get out of there and go home to sleep. She turned around to grab some more pans from the stove and accidentally bumped into him. She apologized and went around him to get the dishes. He stopped her and looked down into her green eyes.

"I have got this, you have been working for hours. Go home and get some rest," he said to her.

"I can not just put all this work off on you, I can finish. Its no big deal," she replied.

"I am not going to let you do all of this by yourself. Its too much,"he answered.

"I can do it. You only came back to get something to left here," she said.

They went on like this for about ten minutes before she finally gave in to letting him help.

Ash and Tony quickly finished up the rest of the work that needed to be done, and both of them were exhausted.

"You have an amazing voice by the way," he told her.

"Thank you! I have been singing since I was a little girl," she explained.

"Would you like to stop at my place? Its just below your flat," he asked.

"I would love that. Thank you," she answered.

They walked the five minutes to their building and took the elevator up to his floor. They walked the short distance to his door and he grabbed his keys out of his pocket. As he opened the door, he turned on the light. To her surprise, it was immaculately clean. Who knew a man could keep his flat so tidy. They walked in and he motioned for her to sit.

She sat on the couch, and looked at him with a smile on her face. He looked at her and she could see in his eyes that there was something there. She was not quite sure what it was, but it was there. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of white wine out of the refrigerator and two wine glasses. He poured both of them a glass, and they talked about their lives.

He told her about his dream to be a chef, and explained how he had gotten the job at the restaurant.

MadisonLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonLou

She told him about her chef dreams, and why she had chosen to move to the city. Both took interest in a lot of the same things, and were soon laughing and chatting like they had known each other their whole lives.

They were both getting tired. So they said their goodbyes and she retreated back to the elevator. He had walked her there and as she was about to get on, he grabbed her hand and leaned in for a good night kiss. He put his lips softly against hers and she returned the favor. He pulled away and let her get on the elevator.

She waved as the doors closed and slumped down and sighed. That was the best kiss she had ever had, and she hoped there would be another one soon. As she was getting ready for bed, there was a knock at her door. She got up to answer it, and Tony was standing there with her cell phone in his hand. In all the amazingness, she had left her phone at his flat. He handed it to her and as he was about to leave, she kissed him. Softly and tenderly, without a care in the world.

When she pulled away, he pulled her back in. This time, the kiss was a lot more aggressive that the last two. He parted her lips with his tongue and she gladly accepted it. She felt like there was a million volts of electricity shooting through her body. She did not want this to end. But sadly it had to. He released her mouth and hugged her tight. As he was walking away, she felt her heart start to slow its beating. She had not realized how fast it was beating.

She walked back to her bedroom and climbed back into her bed, thinking about him as she drifted off to sleep.

******

Ash got up, got into the shower, and got dressed for work. She had woken up a bit later than usual and remembered why. She and Tony had been up all night talking, and kissing. When she finished doing her hair and make up, she grabbed her purse, and cell phone that Tony had so kindly brought back to her, and headed out the door.

Five minutes later, she walked into the change room, only to find that Tony was finishing changing into his uniform. As she started changing, he came up behind her and hugged her waist. She giggled and turned around, pulling her chef pants on over top of her jeans. Since it was winter, she would stay warm. He kissed her, and they walked out to the kitchen to start their daily prep work.

Ash was seasoning meats, and Tony was slicing and dicing vegetables. As she started up the oven, he was sauteing the onions, celery, and carrots for the soup of the day. She was boiling water for the Pasta dish when her boss came over and asked to see her in his office. She asked her sous chef to take over, and walked to her bosses office.

She knocked on his door, and when he replied, she entered. She was a bit nervous and her palms were getting sweaty. She asked what he needed to see her for, and he looked up at her.

"I asked to see you, because I would like to give you a promotion to Head Chef. You handle in the kitchen very well and I can tell that you are ready for this," he said.

Her eyes lit up, and she thanked him a million times.

"Thank you so much boss! You wont be disappointed!" she exclaimed excitedly.

She walked back into the kitchen and threw her hat onto the floor. Everyone looked at her and was wondering what was wrong. She lifted her head smiling.

"I got promoted to HEAD CHEF!!!!!!" she yelled happily.

Tony hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, while everyone else congratulated her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by xXPrincess_AuroraXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments