Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masked Seduction - Chapter 2.

"Sasha discovers her mystery man is someone more than she expected."

5
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Her sweet taste lingers on my lips as I wait, watching the door, wondering what she will do. Will she wait there or will she make her escape sooner?

The second I saw her, I knew none of the other women were quite as sweet, quite as naïve, quite as tempting, as this red-haired siren in the elegant but understated blue gossamer. Unlike the other women my men invited, she has no pretence of entitlement. She has demonstrated an elegant sense of awe in the grand surroundings of the palace ballroom, gliding around the edges of dancing couples.

Without my asking, the aide beside me gives me her name and a brief outline of her background. Sasha Carr. A florist, born and bred in Serenity itself, her mother and father now passed on, living alone, no connections apart from friends. An interest in art and architecture, so no wonder her attention and awe in her surroundings. The flash of awareness the moment her crystal blue eyes met mine through her elegant, fine net mask, was enough to force me into movement, bowing low and guiding her onto the dance floor. Within moments, it was a foregone conclusion. I had to have her, a little piece at a time, and she hasn't disappointed me.

My personal state of aroused discomfort aside, I have never seen anything as pleasurably desperate as Miss Carr writhing in ecstasy.

After a while, the door to the library opens slowly and I watch as she slips out again, her dress immaculately in place once more, though her hair now a little more tousled, the glorious curls only partly pinned back from her delicate face. Her mask once more in place, taken up from where I left it on the carpet by the couch as her delicate, pale body lay in throes of desire on the dark leather.

I watch her sneak along the edge of the room once more, others oblivious to her unobtrusive presence as they dance. She sinks down into one of the many silk chairs around the room, suddenly hidden from my view by other bodies in the room. I smile. She hasn't chosen to leave just yet. Slipping around the room, I take up a new vantage point, a storey above the ballroom floor on the private balcony.

"Sir, your favours. You should allow the ladies to know your choices." Samuel, my aide, appears by my side, carrying a box of freshly cut scarlet roses. I was supposed to select a number of girls to get to know over the course of the week. They were to stay here in the castle, to live here for just one week. I was to see who would fit into my life in the best manner, yet I find myself already sold on not a multitude of girls, just one. That one.

"Her."

Samuel is careful not to sound surprised when he next speaks.

"Only one, Your Majesty."

I nod slowly, a smile curling my lips; the concept of her staying here, being only meters away from me, almost euphoric. The idea of taking our earlier tryst still further is even more erotic and enthralling.

"Yes, one girl. Sasha Carr. No one else."

He leaves without another word, the curtains behind me whispering as he pushes through them. I sit, still watching her, my hand caressing the ridge of my painfully hard length through the suit material of my slacks. I'm going to have her, hopefully sooner rather than later.

~~~

The single rose lies in my lap as I stare at it. The room has once more returned to clamouring noise, the silence having abated, the stares and whispers now moving away from me. The scarlet against the blue of my dress is a striking contrast. One flower. He handed out just one of the promised favours. I feel a tightening in my chest. He handed it to me. I expected to come, see lots of beautiful things and leave. No roses were landing in my lap according to my plans, and yet here one is, the innocent velvet petals smiling up at me from the exquisite bloom. The tightening in my chest drifts lower to my thighs as I feel the familiar eyes of a particular stranger settle on me and people begin to leave.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to do. I could still leave, I suppose, but the flower in my lap is like a lead weight holding me in place. I know who my mysterious seducer was, I am sure of it. Why else would this rose have landed in my possession? I stay completely still as the music drifts on, the sweet sound of the strings pulling harmony and beauty from the air, twisting it around the few who now remain here, still waiting for something.

"Miss Carr, may I have this dance?" Green eyes like the forest. Instead of the seduction from before, they now sparkle with what I might only describe as triumph. Standing up, I sweep into a low curtsey, the rose falling to the floor. Its weight, like magic, seemingly having worn off.

"You're Majesty. I... I didn't recognise you be -- I mean…. When, I'm--"

The sight of his knee before me, his hand collecting the fallen flower from the floor, brings me to look at him again. A crooked smile curves the lips that are visible, his eyes appear to crinkle slightly behind his mask. I don't know if he is laughing at me as he leans in closer, snapping the stem of the rose between powerful fingers.

"Miss Carr, there is no use in becoming shy now. You're my conquest and I very much look forward to pursuing our… attraction further." I feel my face blanch as his fingers slip the shorter stem into my hair, just behind my ear. "Beautiful." His hand slips over my arm, his fingers finally taking a hold of mine, raising me from my curtsey.

"Your--" His fingers press against my lips as I go to apologise again.

"My name is Derek and you are entitled to use my name, Sasha, just as I am entitled to use yours." I feel his other hand slip over my spine. "You are, after all, mine for whatever future we can manage together. "

I look away, staring at the dark material of his suit jacket. The weave of his tailcoat is finer than any material I have ever had the pleasure of touching. My hand on his shoulder feels the exquisite smoothness of the material even as what appear to be powerful muscles beneath my grip threaten to steal my carefully placed attention. My shoulders tense as he leans in, his lips pressing into my neck before resting against my ear.

"Miss Carr, don't go all shy on me now. I think we're past meek furtive glances are we not?" His lips caress the skin of my throat again, his tongue leaving a trail of fire over my neck to my shoulder. I tremble in his arms.

"If I had known, Your Majesty. I... I was just here to see the palace. I --"

"Shhh." His whisper is so gentle, his breath brushing my cheek as it did before in the library. "You wouldn't have let yourself get carried away. You would have tried to be something different, someone different. The problem there, Miss Carr, is that I don't want someone different. I want you."

His kiss is sudden and yet, at the same time, slow, his teeth biting down on my lips before he tilts his head and claims my mouth with his, my head tilting in the opposite direction like it had been choreographed by  Desire herself.  And I know, despite all intentions, I am lost. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments