Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend; My Dream Girl

"My Best friend was the girl of my dreams"

17
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I assume every guy has one female friend who they secretly adore. That one girl that considers him as a close friend, yet has a loser boyfriend, who treats her like shit. A girl who he sets on such a high standard, that she is the one girl all others are compared.

When I was a senior in high school, I had such a female friend. Her name was Christy. To me she was the closest thing to perfect as one could get. She had straight brown hair, that when down, flowed half way down her back. She played volleyball, so she had a smoking hot body, but the one thing that I adored was her baby blue eyes. Her eyes sparkled when she smiled, and it was my goal to keep her smiling every time we were together.

Christy was popular in school, but not only for her good looks and athletic skill. She was also one of the smartest students in our class. That is how I met her. We were lab partners in Advanced Chemistry. The day our teacher teamed us up was the best day of my life.

What started out as lab partners quickly became a special friendship. She and I clicked instantly. We liked the same movies and music. It wasn’t long before our classroom talks spilled out to walking down the hall after class, to studying together over blizzards at the local Dairy Queen after school.

The only crinkle is our relationship was her jock boyfriend, Keith. Keith was the alpha male of our school. He was the starting quarterback of the football team, and the star pitcher of the baseball team. He could have had any girl in our school, and it was just my luck, he wanted the same girl I did.

Christy loved him and I could see it in her eyes every time she mentioned his name. When they were together her blue eyes sparkled even more than usual. She was hopelessly in love with him, but there was something about him that I did not trust.

I mentioned my mistrust in him once to her, and she got very defensive. From that moment on, I kept my opinion to myself. Even if she was not my girlfriend, she was my best friend. If acting like I liked the jerk made her happy, I would ignore my feelings. I did not want to upset her to the point she stopped hanging out with me. Having her as just a friend was better than not having her at all.

Our senior year went by so fast. Homecoming came and went and it seemed like the next week we were planning on prom. I had heard someone say once that your senior year was the best time of your life, and it was true. It was true not because it was the last year of high school, but because of Christy.

Through out the year, our relationship grew. Although still only friends, we hung out more, even when we weren’t studying. She would come over to my house, and I would go over to hers. Every time she would come to my house, I would make sure we watched a good tear jerker movie so she would lay her head on my shoulder.

Unfortunately for me, her relationship with Keith grew too. She had confided in me about having given up her virginity to him. She would always talk about how sweet and caring he was. The whole time she talked, my stomach would churn with envy. She loved him as much as I loved her. While she talked about him, I would just smile and tell her how happy I was for her.

When it came time for Prom, I had planned on not going. I didn’t have a girlfriend because every free minute I had, I spent with Christy. When I told her that I was not going, she had a fit. She told me that I was going and that she would get me a date. As usual, I gave in to her and began looking for a tuxedo.

The night of the prom came and I was very nervous. Christy had set me up with a freshman off the volleyball team, Emma. Emma was cute in her blue prom dress. Her blonde hair had been curled and her make up was perfect. She and I walked into the gym together and took our pictures and she left me to go hang out with her friends.

I sat at a table in the corner of the gym and watched my classmates dance, laugh and have fun. Christy spotted me and came over and took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We danced several fast songs with a group of her friends and Keith.

I could tell that Keith liked me being there as much as I liked him. Each time I looked his way he would grab Christy and pull her closer to him. He knew he was rubbing salt in a wound, but I was determined not to ruin the night for her. So I swallowed my pride and continued to dance.

After a few dances, I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I returned there was a slow song playing. I saw Keith and Christy hugged up together. His hands cupped her perfect round butt. I stood and watched. As they turned, Keith saw me and gave me the finger. I returned the gesture and left.

I went home and went to my room. I undressed and lay on my bed. It had been a wonderful night, but the only thing I could see in my mind was the two of them as the danced. I buried my head into my pillow and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night, I was awakened by a knock on my window. It startled me. I slipped from my bed, and grabbed the baseball bat that leaned against my dresser. I moved slow toward the window, and raised the blind. To my surprise, it was Christy and she looked as if she had been crying.

My slow pace quickened. I almost jerked the blind off its hooks as I jerked the string. My fingers fumbled with the lock, and finally I raised it so she could climb in. When she stood up, I could see how her tears had streaked her makeup. I asked her what was wrong, and her sobbing returned. She stepped toward me and laid her head on my shoulder and cried.

I held her tight. She smelled so good. She was no longer in the sparkling white dress she had on a couple hours earlier. She was now wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt with her sneakers. I rubbed my hands up and down her back and tried to console her. Soon her sobs stopped and we sat on my bed.

She told me how Keith had planned on a romantic night after the prom and when she told him that she didn't want to have sex, he had gotten mad and taken her home. As she talked, her tears began to flow again. As she talked and cried, I grew angry.

I was angry at Keith for treating the most perfect girl in my world like a booty call. I was angry with Christy for not listening to me when I told her he was an ass. Most of all, I was angry at myself. It was the perfect opportunity for me, I could tell her how I felt and that she didn't need Keith, but I didn't. I just held her.

Christy spent the night with me that night. She slept in my arms, with her head on my chest. I didn't sleep a wink. I did not want to miss a moment of feeling her so close. I woke her up before sunrise so she could get home before she was missed. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for being her BFF before she climbed out of my window.

I didn't hear anything from her the next day. It was Sunday, and I figured she was busy with her family. I hung out with my family as well. I worried about her, and almost called her a couple of times, but thought against it. I didn't want to look over anxious. I decided that Monday I would tell her how I felt.

I was so nervous that I didn't sleep much that night. I replayed every possible scenario in my mind. Would she be happy that I loved her? Would she be scared of ruining our friendship if we became a couple? Would she tell me she never wanted to see me again? I tossed and turned and was looking at the alarm clock when it went off.

I arrived to school early that morning. I wanted to catch her when she arrived and get the answer to all the questions that had ran through my mind. I sat across from her parking spot and waited. My heart began to pound when I saw her car pull inside the gate.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

I stood in excitement as she parked.

I stood there and watched as she got out of her car. I was entranced with her beauty. I was so entranced that I did not notice that Keith stood behind her, and when she shut her door, she turned and stepped into his arms. They embraced and kissed. I felt my heart break. I turned and got into my truck and went home.

All day I paced my floor. I was angry again. I could not understand why she would go back to him. I could not believe I did not tell her how I felt about her when I had the chance. Every time I would look in the mirror, all I could see was Keith laughing. God I hated him.

I returned to school the next day. I tried my best to avoid Christy and was very successful until it came to Chemistry. When I got to Chemistry, I sat in my chair and pulled out the text book. I heard her call my name and looked up. She stood at the door with Keith’s arm around her waist. He had a smirk on his face that I wanted to punch. I smiled and went back to reading.

The bell rang and she sat down beside me and began telling me how Keith had apologized and how he had made up for being such a jerk. She rattled on continuously and I never looked up from the book, but nodded my head. The more I heard the madder I got. I finally lifted my head to tell her that I didn’t want to hear it. When I turned and looked at her, I saw the happiness in her eyes. I just smiled and told her I was happy for her.

For the next couple of month, things went the same way. Everything would be great for a week or two, then the jerk would rise up in Keith and he would do something she didn't like. When that happened she would come and cry on my shoulder. She would stay mad at him for a day or two, and he would do something sweet and she was back with him. It got to the point that I could almost see it about to happen.

I continued to be the friend she could trust. I let my feelings go to be there for her. I had no life, and no friends other than her, but didn’t regret a minute of it. To see her happy was my one and only goal.

Graduation day came and went. Over the summer we spent less time together. Christy and Keith were going to the State University on athletic scholarships. I attended a local Junior College and got a job. When college started we lost complete contact. She would call when she was home, but after Christmas break the calls became fewer.

Almost two years after we graduated, I was sleeping soundly in my bed when I heard a knock on my window. I could not help but remember the last time I had heard it. I turned over and looked at the window and saw Christy looking back at me.

Her eyes were just as pretty as I remembered. I walked over and raised the window and helped her in. When she stood she hugged me tight. We stood in the embrace for several minutes. She still smelled so good.

After the release of out hug we sat and talked. She told me about college and all her friends. She asked about how I had been and we caught up on almost two years in just a few minutes. Then we just sat there and looked at each other. She was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Then she stood up, I assumed to leave. As I began to stand, she pushed me back down to sit. She took a deep breath and began to talk. She told me that she had realized how big of a fool she had been. She said that she had realized how much I had loved her and that I was the only thing she could think about.

She explained that she had stopped calling because she had not wanted to admit that she loved me. She had tried to make things work with Keith, but every time he touched her that she could think of no one but me. She had thought cutting ties would help, but it only made things worse.

When she stopped talking, she raised her shirt over her head. For the first time, I was able to see her perfect breasts. Her rosy pink nipples were hard as she rubbed her hands over them, down her flat stomach to the waist band of her sweat pants.

She slipped her hands into her pants and pushed them down her full hips, and down her long toned legs. She smiled at me as she kicked them off. Then she turned and bent over at the waist and looked back at me over her shoulder. Her panties were straining against her perfect round butt.

She slowly peeled her panties down and turned. I thought I was looking at an angel. Her body was flawless. Her full breasts rose and fell as she breathed. My eyes scanned over her perfect body as she stepped closer.

She knelt between my legs and took my hands. She placed them on her breasts as she began to tug my boxers down my legs. My averaged sized cock was at full extension. Once she had my boxers off, she wrapped her soft fingers around my cock and slowly stroked me.

She moved closer and lowered her head and took my cock between her wet lips. I gripped the sheets of my bed as moaned loud. I could not believe it was happening. She shifted so I could see her eyes as she took my entire shaft into her mouth. She worked her lips slowly at first, but she could sense that I was not going to last long so her movement quickened.

I pounded the bed with my fists trying to prolong my orgasm but as hard as I tried, I couldn’t. I announced I was going to cum, and she sucked harder. I tossed my head back and groaned as my balls erupted and I shot jet after jet of cum into her mouth. My body trembled as her tongue hit the sensitive spot under my head, then I collapsed on the bed.

She slowly climbed up my naked body and straddled my waist. She lowered and we kissed. Her lips were so soft and tasted of strawberries. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as my hands cupped her ass. My cock was coming back to life and I could not wait to get inside her.

She lifted her hips and positioned my cock at her wet opening. As we continued to kiss, she lowered her hips and my cock slipped into her. She slowly moved her hips up and down. Her tight pussy gripped me like a vice. Finally I had the woman of my dreams.

I sat up and we continued to make love as we sat and kissed in the middle of my bed. Part of me wanted to ravish her, but the other part wanted to bask in the feeling. Each time she lowered she would moan in our kiss.

I pushed her so she lay on her back. Her long legs wrapped around my waist as I plunged deeper into her. I pulled almost completely out and pushed it back in. Braced on my arms I looked down into her beautiful eyes.

"Fuck me," she plead.

Her wish was my command. I began to quicken my thrusts. Our bodies slapped against the others. Her legs tightened around my waist as she moaned loudly.

I watched her breasts bounce and the sight was more than I could handle. I increased my pace. She screamed as her orgasm hit and her pussy grew even wetter. I could not hold back any longer and pushed deep and released my seed deep into her.

We were both covered in sweat as I moved off of her. She climbed up into my arms and we drifted off to sleep together. It was the best sleep I had ever had. Finally I had the girl of my dreams.

The next morning I woke up. I sat up in my bed and looked around the room. Christy was not in the room. I jumped up and slipped my boxers back on and ran into the kitchen. She was not there either. I went to the phone and called her house. When her mother answered I asked to speak to her.

The words her mother told me made me almost cry. She told me that Christy had not been home in months. I hung up the phone and sank to the floor. As I sat and replayed the events in my mind, I smiled.

Christy had always been the woman of my dreams.

Published 
Written by Crossfire307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments