Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dirty Little Secret

"Not all men are dogs......."

8
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Marie Jenson and I am twenty four years old. I have been married for two years to a man that has made my life a living hell. I want out of my marriage so bad but I am so scared because he has a tendency to be abusive and we have a one year old daughter. It wasn’t until I started hanging out with my best friend Tommy again that I realized that I wasn’t allowing myself what I truly deserved in my life, Friendship. Tommy is the kind of guy that you can talk to about anything and he doesn’t judge. Tommy has never been married but he has two children, a three year old son and a six month old daughter from similar relationships as my own. It wasn’t until one night when we were alone at my house that I realized the relationship that had developed between Tommy and me. My daughter had gone to spend the night with my husband’s mother and my husband was gone out of town on a business trip. Yeah business trips my ass. I knew what he was up to but I didn't really care. As long as he was gone he wasn’t home to fight with me. Tommy had called to see what I was up to and I invited him to come watch movies with me an of courses he said yes. Tommy arrived at home at about eight. He brought a case of beer with him.

"Hey!" he said with a smile as he walked in the door.

"Hey yourself." I smiled back.

"What we going to be watching?" He asked

"I’m not sure yet. Thought about watching Paranormal Activity and some other scary movies." I replied.

"Sounds good to me honey." He said as he smiled evilly.

The first movie that I picked out was Paranormal Activity I had three. I had heard that it was pretty scary. We watched the movie between conversations. When it was over we popped more popcorn and decided we would watch Alone in the Dark. About halfway through the movie I jumped and Tommy laughed putting his arm around my shoulders pulling me close to his side.

"It's ok. I'll keep you safe." He said laughing.

At that moment something inside me felt as if it did a flip. I looked up and he was watching me. Without any warning he leaned down not even an inch from my face my breath caught in my throat, not from fear but from anticipation. When I didn't object we met his lips with mine as he placed his hands on each side of my face. We kissed for I know ten minutes, before we both had to break for air.

"What was that about?" I asked still trying to catch my breath.

"Marie, I have been holding my feelings in these last few weeks with you. I just couldn't do it anymore. I want you. I want you for my own. I want to make love to you, and show you how a woman like you deserves to be treated." He replied kissing me on the forehead as he stared intently looking for some sign of rejectment.

"Oh, Tommy. You don’t know how long I have waited to hear you say that." I stated as I pulled him into another heated kiss.

I slowly lifted his shirt up and over his head, running my hands over his muscular chest and rock hard abs as I worked my way down to the button of his pants. He stopped me when I unbuttoned them.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" He asked

Instead of saying anything I reached into his pants pulling his already semi hard dick out. God he was huge. I looked up into his eyes as I wrapped my lips around it. I curled my lips into a smile as I heard the low groan in the back of his throat and watched as his eyes closed in pleasure.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

Honestly I think that I was enjoying it as much as he was. Just to know that someone was actually enjoying what I was doing drove me wild. After a few minutes he gently pulled me up. I straddled his lap kissing him again as he picked me up and laid me down on the couch. When he was kissing me I got lost in him. His mouth on mine felt like it just belonged that way. He slowly ran his hands up and down my body finally bringing them to rest on the sides of my face. I loved it when a man did that because it made me feel loved and appreciated. When he finally broke the kiss he began kissing and sucking at my ears then my neck, going further down with each kiss. He kissed his way down till he reached the hem of my shirt, looked up and gave me a, this has to go look, then pulled it up slowly kissing his way back up as it slowly came off. I wasn’t wearing a bra so of course his mouth went straight for my already erect nipples, tongue swirling around each one in slow sensual turns. As he played around with my breasts his hands made their way down to my shorts. He seemed to have no hesitation anymore as he slid his hand into my shorts and began playing with my clit before plunging a finger into my pussy. I moaned aloud.

“Do you like that?” He asked smiling, watching my reaction.

“Hell Yea! Your hands are amazing.” I replied breathing heavily.

“Then you’ll really like this.” He replied repositioning himself.

He slowly pulled my shorts off, and fingered me for a few more minutes before replacing his hands with his mouth. For a minute I was I wouldn’t catch my breath. His tongue was more amazing than his hands. I began moaning louder as he plunged his tongue into me. It didn’t take long before I knew I was about to cum. When it hit me it shook me through and through. I could hear him chuckling as held my legs down and watched as my body bucked under his mouth, my juices running out all over his face. Continuing to hold my thighs he climbs up between my legs pressing the tip of his dick at the dripping wet entrance of my pussy. Little by little he inches his rock hard dick inside me. God he felt so good inside me. The further he in it went the harder it was to breath. It took a few minutes for me to take it all but when I did he started slowly easing back and forth. I couldn’t hold back any more. I my moans came out every time his dick moved the slightest bit. I was in pure ecstasy thinking that it couldn’t get any better than this but I was so wrong. He started thrusting faster and harder. I was having small but all the same intense orgasms back to back.

“Your pussy feels so good around my dick Marie.” he said between breaths.

“And you feel so damn good inside me.” I replied.

I was completely lost in the moment when felt Tommy begin trembling. He was about to cum. I began matching rhythm with him because once again I was about to cum. We reached our climaxes together and it was the most amazing feeling. Tommy fell into me panting. He rolled over and pulled me into his arms and just held me for what seemed like hours.

“I love you!” he said as he kissed me on the forehead.

“And I love you…have for a long time.” I replied.

We fell asleep together there on the couch for the first of many times. I wasn’t till a few weeks later that we realized that we had more problems now than just keeping our affair from my husband…………

…….TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by DarkAngel2289
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments