Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Daughter Part 2

"Is my world going to change for the better or worse"

33
18 Comments 18
44.8k Views 44.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
The three of us lay on the bed exhausted and contemplating who was going to be the first to climb on the love pole for her first time. It mattered not to me at this point as both girls were tight as hell and both would undoubtedly be a fun fuck. Whatever they lacked to this point in skills, was definitely overcome with an eagerness to learn, and fast.

Piper was the first to speak up as she began stroking my cock back to its stiffness saying, “I am ready to fuck this cock and I am first for two reasons, one it is my birthday, and two it is my house.”

CeCe said, “That’s fine, but I get to lick that little clit of yours while you fuck him, so ride him backwards so I can see it going in and out at the same time.”

Hell, who was I to object, this was the best sex I’d had in a long time. Though Pam was a great fuck, and I really loved her, something is different about an 18 year old, especially when doubled up.

Piper came up to my face, looked me in the eyes and just ever so softly kissed me. She said, “Rock my world please, I’ve wanted this for, oh, too long and I know I am not going to be disappointed, I’ve heard my mom’s moans and I want the same thing.”

Piper turned around into a reverse cowgirl, rubbed the head all around that tight slit and then ever so slowly began to sink down on the love mast. As she began moaning inaudible words, CeCe said, “Holy shit, this fucking cock is stretching that little pussy out so damn wide!”

Suddenly, I felt a bit of hot breath and then a warm tongue near my balls and realized CeCe hand climbed down to lick the two of us. As she was licking my cock and Piper’s cunt, she began lightly squeezing my ball and sliding her hand lower.

In a minute or two CeCe got bold and pushed a finger in my ass. When I didn’t object, she decided to put another in. This obviously had a direct effect on my fucking Piper as I began humping upward hard, really hard and deep.

Piper was taking it all like a pro and just screaming, begging actually, “Please god don’t ever stop, I love this fucking cock in me, I never want this feeling to end!”

CeCe piped up in a couple of minutes and said, “Hey you little slut, I want my turn before you make him cum and then I am out of luck until we can get that thing hard again.”

Piper replied back, “Give me a couple more strokes and I will switch with you, I’m almost there again.” Piper screamed through her orgasm and just dropped down on my entire cock filling her pussy to the bottom, I was just hoping not to lose my nut.

Piper climbed off or really just rolled off onto the bed, breathing hard. I had no time to catch my breath as CeCe got on top of my cock and started sliding it inside herself.

Now CeCe was tight, but, the most amazing thing was the temperature of her pussy, it was the hottest cunt I had ever been in. That little fuck hole felt like an oven set on the bake setting.

Piper was good, but this little bitch has obviously paid a lot of attention to some porn movies or something, she rode me like a thousand dollar prostitute. Slow, deep, teasingly, and a multitude of different rhythms. I knew I was not going to last long, but from her screams, she was not going to either.

CeCe started screaming, and just then her body tensed and it felt like my cock had been sucked into a vacuum cleaner. Piper rolled over and said, “I want to have that cum in my mouth, pull out so I can finish you off!”

I pulled out of CeCe, and Piper pounced on my cock with her mouth, and again I was feeling that talented little tongue. CeCe moved down and started licking Pipers soaking pussy again, and just then I shoved my cock in Piper's mouth as deep as she would let me and I erupted. I thought I was going to pass out.

The intensity was incredible and so hot, all three of us were completely worn out, but wanting more.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

I lay there, still tied up, as yet to touch either of them with my talented hands, contemplating those two tight assholes. I wondered if they were ready to go that far.

But, as I lay there, totally exhausted, we all fell asleep with Piper’s and CeCe’s heads resting on my chest. Obviously oblivious at this point to the time of day or how long we had been playing together.

The three of us were awakened by a scream that was deafening saying, “What the fuck is going on here? This is what you fucking do with my daughter when I am not home? Get the fuck out of my house you fucking asshole!”

This is where things really began to get interesting. I said, “Pam, baby, I am sorry but I am a victim here, look at me, I completely tied up here.” Piper and CeCe, strangely now shy, had grabbed the sheet and comforter to cover themselves, leaving me tied up and hanging with a semi-chubby.

Pam said, “The victim huh, so you just let them have their way with you as you screamed rape, I am sure, right?”

Finally, Piper stood up, dropped her sheet and said, “Mom, Pam listen to me, CeCe and I tied him up while he was asleep and we very careful to make sure he did not awaken as we did it.”

CeCe, then said, “It was really my idea from the start, Piper and I have been a thing for a while now. But when we saw his car in the drive, you were not home, we peeked into the bedroom, and there he lay, nude, and it was so inviting.”

Piper started back, “We wanted to lose our virginity together, and we knew he would be great as I have heard you many times and I knew he would not do it if we had not tied him up. He protested many times, but Mom, he is a man, he could only take so much from us before giving in.”

Pam said, “You little bitch, I am in love with this man, and I cannot even see how I could possibly look at him again, much less think about marriage. You were going away to school in a few months, and I had hoped, with you away, the two of us would grow our relationship further. Besides, you hate the man, so why this?”

As Piper continued her conversation with Pam, CeCe slid her hand over and began fondling my cock, I whispered "no", but she refused to stop. Just then Pam looked up and said, “CeCe, really you fucking little whore, did you not have enough already, get his ass untied and the two of you get the fuck out of my house, now! I will talk to your parents later.”

Piper looked at her mother and said, “We are not quite through with him yet, so we are going to finish this, either here or somewhere else, we are adults, and if you are done with him, I am sure he will not mind fucking our tight virgin asses. And Pam, if you say anything to CeCe’s parents, I will never talk to you again.”

Just then, CeCe put her mouth around my cock and began blowing me as Pam just stood there and watched. I just looked at Pam with eyes wide as if to say "what can I do?" After a few moments, I let out a small moan.

Piper said to Pam, “I never hated him, I was jealous that you had finally found a man that treated you as good or better than dad did, and I had nobody to take dads' place. I love him too, not like a dad, and I don’t want to marry him, but the sounds you make when he makes love to you, I can’t put in words what it does to me. Now, we can leave, stay, or you can join in, but one way or another, I am finishing what we started today, it has just been too much fun!”

Pam just looked at her daughter for a few moments, speechless, glancing at CeCe as she was sucking my cock, back to Piper, then at me. A moment or two passed and when she looked back at me again, I noticed her nipples hardening under her tennis dress.

But, that is a whole new story of it’s own.

Published 
Written by NIGHTOWL6261A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments