Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Rapping Down Stairs Neighbor

"This is so not me, but I guess it really is . . ."

13
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I was tired and cranky. I had just got off from working a double shift as a waitress at a local eatery and all I wanted to do is sleep, or so I thought.

I peeled off my shorts and collapsed on to my bed. Then, I heard a disturbing rumble coming from the apartment below mine. I was incredulous. It was ten at night and not the time I wanted to hear the deep rumbling and insistent “thump-thump-thump” of rap music. I climbed out of bed and stomped on the floor. Nothing happened. I stomped again. Still nothing.

I made my way down the stairs. I was not a happy neighbor. I banged on the apartment door below mine. I was ready to unload of my neighbor, whom I had never taken the time to meet, when the door opened and “Mr. McDreamy” peered back at me.

The first words out of his mouth were, “I’m sorry, I didn't know how late it was.”

He was in his mid-thirties and had a square jaw line, a little facial stubble, jet black hair and steely blue eyes. GQ Quarterly lived under me and I didn’t even know it.

Almost simultaneously, I became extremely aware of how God-awfully unkempt I must have appeared, with my hair a mess, my make-up clearly smudged and wearing nothing but a pull-over t-shirt and my panties.

“I’m sorry,” I replied, “It’s just that I am tired.”

He said he understood and before I knew it, he had closed the door. I trudged back up to my apartment and back to my bed. As I lay there, I couldn’t get the image of my down stairs neighbor out of my mind. I wondered if he was single, or perhaps had a girl-friend. Surely, I thought to myself, a guy like that is attached to someone. Then I thought, maybe he is gay. Oh no, I I thought, I hope he is not gay.

I was startled back to reality as the music re-started. “OK,” I thought to myself, “Is he deaf or stupid?”

I made my way back down the stairs to his apartment. I rapped on his door, but he didn’t answer. So I banged a little harder. He cracked the door open and peered out.

“Is it too loud?” he asked.

With my hand on my hip, and biting my tongue, I sarcastically replied, “What do you think?”

He opened the door and slipped a door block in front of it with his foot. I watched as he walked into his living room to adjust the sound on the music console. He had on tight blue jeans and was shirtless and barefoot.

Damn. He had a body to match the face. I ran my hand through my hair, unsure of what to say or do, as he made his way back to the open door. He handed me a folded-up piece of paper.

“This is my number,” he said, “So if I am a bit loud, just call me, unless of course you want to just come and knock on my door.”

I lingered, trying to figure out what to say, not because I was at a loss for words. I can speak my mind when I need to. I undertook a quick glance for a wedding band on his left hand. Not seeing one, I pressed on.

“I just got off work,” I replied. Before I could finish my statement, he interrupted to ask me where I worked.

“Delaney’s,” I replied.

“I’ve been there before,” he said. “Coo place. How long have you worked there?

“Just started a few days ago,” I replied.

“I may have to come in and check you out,” he said, proffering a smile and a wink. Wait a sec. Did he just wink at me?

“You don’t need to go in to check me out,” I replied, “I’m right here.”

Oh my God. I couldn’t believe the words just fell out of my mouth like that. He smiled.

“So, come on in,” he offered, taking a step back and offering the open space in front of me. Now normally, I would not walk into a guy’s apartment unless I knew him very, very well. I am just not that type of gal. But, this was my neighbor and I figured if he was up to anything bad, he wouldn’t dare try anything, since I lived over him.

At the time, I was happily single. I had dated a few guys, but none of them were serious boyfriends. I was twenty-one and had lived on my own since leaving home at 18. My parents were consistently fighting and arguing and I needed a break.

The apartment was sparsely decorated. A half-eaten apple lay on the pass through between the dining area and the kitchen. A stack of papers lay cluttered on the dining room table. I quickly surmised he didn't have a wife or a girlfriend, because no self-respecting woman would allow such an unkempt appearance.

I plopped down on the couch and immediately sprang back to my feet. I looked behind me and saw a fork on the seat cushion.

My neighbor quickly apologized and removed the fork from the couch. He quickly asked if I wanted something to drink and I took a seat and crossed my legs in front of myself.

“A beer will do,” I replied. I really wasn’t in a drinking mood, but spying a half empty beer bottle on the coffee table, made me think I might as well join him if for no other reason than I might find a friend rather than an obtuse downstairs neighbor. Besides, he was rather good looking and very muscular.

“Stan,” he said, introducing himself as he extended his hand with a cold beer bottle in it.

I took a quick swig from the bottle and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, as he took up a seat next to me, leaving a small space between us. He quickly apologized again about the loud music. He went on to say he had never lived in a multi-story apartment before, having always lived in flats or houses.

Oh my gosh. He had such a smooth and mellow sounding voice. His blue eyes were piercing. I tried desperately to push aside carnal desires and thoughts, but it wasn’t working very well.

He shifted on the seat beside me and stretched out his legs.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?” he brazenly asked.

“No,” I replied, “I’m happily on the market.”

“So what are you looking for in a guy?” he asked.

I had to bite my tongue. “Off the wall wild and crazy sex.” I thought to myself.

“A guy who will treat me like a lady and is responsible,” I replied.

He smiled. Oh my gosh- that smile.

“I’ve been employed as an architect for ten years,” Stan replied. “I’m still working on the first part.”

“Well,” I replied, “A lady can overlook a few indiscretions from time to time.”

I didn't want to sound desperate, but this guy was jump-into-bed sexy. I could feel a tingling developing in my private parts and although I wanted to push back that feeling, the more I tried to suppress it, the stronger the feelings became.

IvannisAkeers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvannisAkeers

I shifted on the couch, my mid-thigh length t-shirt bunching up in my lap. I casually straightened it out, but it was not nearly long enough and I knew I was fighting a losing battle.

My panties were soaked. Oh my gosh. I so hoped he wouldn't or couldn’t notice the all-too familiar odor of a woman in heat.

“So what type of music do you like?” I asked, trying to steer the conversation a bit.

“All types,” He replied. “How about some blues?”

Before I could answer, he picked up the remote and started pushing selection buttons. A light rhythmic thumping gave way to some Kenny G on the sax. This guy was smooth. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, shirtless and casual.

“You know,” he said, staring off into space, “You know you can move over closer to me and I wouldn't care.”

Damn.

I casually and silently scooted over closer to where he sat beside me, so that I was almost touching him. He casually dropped his arm around me and grabbed a handful of my long hair.

“I love your hair,” he said as he fingered my hair. I took another drink from the beer and swallowed.

“You’re cute,” he followed up, as he looked over at me. I was hooked. I was a “gonner.” There was no turning back.

I placed my hand on his thigh and silently squeezed it.

He took in a deep breath and forcefully exhaled.

“You’re not bad yourself,” I replied, as I slowly worked my fingers to his inner thigh. I was melting fast.

He took in a second, deep breath and slowly exhaled.

I didn’t want to appear whorish, so I leaned against his arm and hummed softly, as I worked my fingers back and forth on his thigh, inching ever so close to his crotch. I could very easily tell he was well endowed.

He dropped his hand on to mine and held it in place, covering my hand, without saying a word. I looked up at his steely blue eyes. That was a major mistake. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Without saying a word, he leaned in and pressed his luscious lips to mine.

Oh- my-God!

His kiss was sweet, like a melon, enticing and exotic. His hand found its way up under my t-shirt and on to my abdomen. There was no going back. I slipped out of my t-shirt, baring my 36-d cup boobs to him. I ran my hands over them and pinched my erect nipples.

“Suck on them,” I pleaded, as I repositioned myself on the couch, stretching out on my back and pulling my newfound friend on top of me.

Although he was a little larger than myself, I didn't care, as he pressed his shirtless and chiseled body against mine. I grabbed his head and guided him to my breasts.

Oh-my-God. I could hardly contain myself and he massaged, and sucked on my breasts. He slowly worked his way up to the nape of my neck. I tried desperately to contain myself, but I couldn’t. I gasped for a deep breath.

His hands found their way to my crotch, and his fingers probed past the elastic of my panties. His body pressed against my pubic bone and sweat poured uncontrollably from my forehead. He pressed his lips and to mine and practically stole my breath as our tongues probed the inner confines of our restless souls.

“Are you on birth control?” he breathlessly inquired, slipping a finger into my vagina. I exploded. My entire body trebled.

“Yes,” I said. I would have lied and said yes, even if I wasn't. This mystical man had captured my soul and I was not going to be denied the guilty pleasures. He stripped me of my panties and worked his way down my body, lavishing kisses upon me in unspeakable ways.

Reaching my pubic area, he slipped his open mouth on to my vagina and once again, I lost total control of myself. My entire body stiffened and shook. I grabbed his head and held on to it.

“Put it in me,” I begged.

He slipped off the couch and I watched as he stripped out of his jeans and his boxer shorts. His cock was thick and hard and arched upwards., the end of it cut and chiseled, like the rest of his body. His washboard abs were tight and strong.

Oh-my-God.

I lay back on the couch and spread my legs, allowing him the ability to slip his manhood straight into my vagina. Instead, he toyed with me, driving me to a state of exhilaration unlike anything I have ever experienced. He slowly worked the tip of his cock around the outside of my vagina, smiling and asking me how it felt.

“Put it in me,” I begged. I think he enjoyed seeing me beg. I banged my clinched fists on the couch. “Put it in me!

He smiled and then slowed slipped the head of his cock into my pussy. I could feel the walls of my vagina constricting and pulsating. His tool was a very tight fit, but somehow, he managed to get most of inside of me.

I gasped for air. He pulled out and then pushed in further and further, until his pubic bone crashed into mine. He slowly rocked back and forth with his hips., then picked up speed as I tried to control myself. Unfortunately, I had very little self-control. Once again, I exploded and this time, I mean, I really exploded. I thought for sure I had lost control of my bladder, but it wasn’t my bladder. I had no idea I was a gusher until that very moment. I don’t know how or why it happened, but it did.

He leaned forward, hovering over me and announced that he was going to cum.

“Give it to me babe!” I begged. I could feel his cock twitch and then I felt a sudden spurt of semen filling my vagina. His legs quivered and I could feel him filling me with his manhood. I shuddered and shook. I grabbed him by the head and pulled him into a deeply passionate kiss, as he emptied himself into me.

We kissed for the longest time, At some point, I lost total consciousness. When I woke up, he was seated beside me on the floor and I was stretched out prone on the couch. Both of us were still naked.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” he replied, “What about you?”

I reached for the unfinished beer on the coffee table and took a gulp.

“Do you work tomorrow?” I asked.

“No,” he replied, Why?”

“Well,” I replied, “I was going to tell you that if you had to work, you might want to call in sick.”

“But I’m not sick,” he replied.

“Not now,” I shot back, “But after tonight, you might feel more than a little exhausted.”

“How so?” he asked.

“Because,” I replied, “We’re going to fuck until the sun comes up.”

He looked over at me and smiled. He chuckled and said, “Only of I can put on some rap.”

“Put it on,” I replied, “Put it on!”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments