Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret From My Brother (Part 1)

"There's just somethings that big brothers aren't supposed to know about."

9
2 Comments 2
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Ever since our mom and dad died, Tod believes that he has the right to boss me around. I love him to death since he is my brother, but he needs to let me live my life. Tod is twenty-seven while I'm almost eighteen. I'm simply five three and a hundred and ninety pounds. My breasts being double D's, I swear that they weigh ten pounds together. Tod and I both have dark brown hair, while he got the blue eyes and I got stuck with the chocolate ones. 

"Tod," I whined. "When is Adam going to be here?" I looked at my brother as he sat on the couch. He was watching House, M.D. and let me tell you. I love that show but when it comes to Adam coming over. That show is history. He slowly looked over at me.

"He'll be here soon, don't worry. Then I'll be gone." Tod chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Adam is Tod's best friend. He has dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He's going to "babysit" me while Tod goes on a date. Pathetic isn't it? He has to have someone babysit me! Ding, dong. The doorbell rang and I sat straight up, feeling the tingles in my stomach. Adam. I sprinted up and to the door. I opened it and there he was. He was even wearing his sexy grin on his lips.

"Good evening, Bethany." He spoke and my heart fluttered. He took a step inside and I shut the door behind him. I bit on my lip and I looked up at him. 

"So, what are the plans for tonight?" I gave the best sexy yet very seductive smile I could. He looked down into my eyes.

"You'll see, love." I hate when he teases me. I mean, whenever Tod is gone. Things go down. I'm so in love with Adam that I admitted it to him one day. Ever since then, we've been secretly dating. It's been like this for a year and a half now. 

"Tod," I yelled. "Adam's here!" I gave Adam a grin as I walked passed him, hoping he noticed the sway of my hips. Also, the fact that I'm not wearing any underwear. My skin tight, aqua, strapless dress would show that. I heard a light growl from behind me and I knew it was Adam. He must love to see my perfect ass being squeezed by my dress. I wore it on purpose. I wanted him to see how incredibly sexy I could look. Tod came in the room and looked at Adam.

"Thanks, man," He said. "You're like the only person I'd trust with this. Don't forget that. I'll see you guys later. I might not be back, so lock the doors. I have my key." He stared at Adam then came to me, kissed my forehead. We said our goodbyes and he left. 

That's when I hit the wall. Adam was kissing my lips hard and grabbing onto my ass. I moaned lightly as he pressed his body on mine. My god is he hot like this. He ran his hands up my dress, feeling that I was nice and wet for him.

"What a naughty little girl I have here." I felt the blush go to my cheeks as he grinned. He then slapped my ass softly, making me moan. He leaned in and kissed my lips aggressively, then he grabbed my waist and we walked to the couch.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

He pulled away and sat down on the couch. I blushed as I straddled him. 

He ran his hands up and down my body. He stopped at my breasts. He then pulled down the dress and unbuckled my strapless bra. "Your breasts are so beautiful, Beth." He leaned in and lightly kissed the left nipple as his hand roamed to the other. I bit softly on my lip. He then started to suck on it while tugging and pinching my right nipple hard. I slowly started to grind against his erection. I pushed on his chest, making him pull away and I forced off his shirt swiftly. 

He gripped my hips and pushed me down on my back. My dress was off in seconds. I was laying naked in front of Adam. He softly kissed down my body until he got to my sweet spot. He softly ran his tongue up and down my slit. I moaned as he teased me, until he softly flicked his tongue on my overly sensitive clitoris. I bit on my lip hard and I held back my moan. That's when he started to suck hard on my clit. It made me buck my hips slightly as I moaned his name. I gripped his hair tightly and I pulled his face more into my pussy.

"Ah, Adam!" I moaned out. "Yes, baby, yes!" He slowly slipped a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I let out a soft moan. "Mm, add another one!" He slipped in another finger and he made sure they were fucking me deeply as he sucked and flicked his tongue on my clit. I felt my heat tightening around his fingers.

"That's right, baby, cum for me." He growled as he fingered my pussy harder and faster, until my cum spurted from my pussy. He slowly licked up every drop and I whimpered from the pleasure.

"Mm... Adam. Make love to me." His eyes went wide. I've been afraid of making love for a long time. He and I had a major pregnancy scare. He shook his head and kissed me lightly.

"You're not ready, Beth, let's watch a movie. If you still feel that way later, then we can do it." I looked at him and then I bit my lip. He's still hard. He needs to cum. I slid off his pants and boxer briefs to release his throbbing monster. He blushed as I slowly took the tip of his cock in my mouth. I gently stroked his shaft with one hand as I shoved his cock deeper in my mouth. I then massaged his balls in my other hand. He groaned, thrusting his hips softly.

I soon started to suck him deeper and harder than before, letting him feel the back of my throat against his hard cock. He was moaning my name and pulling hard on my hair. I shoved all of his cock in my mouth until he exploded into my mouth with his hot sweet seed. I swallowed every little drop. I then sucked off his cock, making sure to get every drop of his cum.

"Mm, Beth... I love you so much." He pulled me up to kiss him lightly and then I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. I can't wait to make love to him later.

Published 
Written by SkittleMonster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments