Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Gloria

"He met her at the high school reunion. They agreed to an open marriage. Sex was their passion."

14
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words

My wife and I met when we were teens in high school. We knew each other but didn't date. I was a gangly six feet three, one hundred fifty-five horny kid in a permanent state of arousal. It was hard to tell if she was attractive with her braids and braces and glasses. Her body was still waiting to emerge from it's cocoon. Our only connection was that both of us were in the marching band. She played the clarinet, I the trumpet.

We went to separate colleges, so it wasn't until our ten year class reunion that we met again. For the first half hour at the reunion, I wandered around the room feeling like a castaway on a remote island. The few classmates that I knew and who remembered me were already engaged with other classmates. It wasn't surprising that I found myself alone. Finally, I hibernated in the bar.

A woman I didn't recognize was at the bar ordering a glass of Chardonnay. It was her name tag that clued me in. There was no indication on the tag that she was married. It simply read, "Gloria Meyers," her high school name.

I couldn't believe she was the same person I remembered from high school. The late bloomer had emerged from her cocoon with a gorgeous face, a fabulous set of tits, and a slim but curvy body. At some place and at some time, Gloria, the ugly duckling, had turned into a graceful and the most beautiful swan. Her metamorphosis was complete. She was now glorious Gloria.

I introduced myself trying to be friendly and nonchalant. I didn't want to be overtly lecherous. My pounding heart and over-active cock said otherwise. "Hi, I'm Ed Strickland. We were in the band together."

"Yes, I remember you. You played trumpet and never smiled."

"That was me, but now I don't play the trumpet and have acquired a smile," smiling broadly.

"Nice smile. Too bad you didn't have it in high school. I would have liked you."

Hoping to be humorous I said, "To tell you the truth, Gloria, you have acquired some marvelous assets too. I definitely would have liked you a lot back then."

She gave me a smirk and asked, "Are you with friends?"

"No, and you?"

"Well," she said, "I came with some dick who I dated in high school. He kept harassing me online until I finally agreed to come with him to this circus."

"You don't like reunions?" I asked.

"Not particularly. They are boring. Anyway, there is nothing about high school that is memorable to me."

"So where is this 'dick' you came with?"

"It's George McAfee over with those girls. He hasn't changed. George still thinks he's God's gift to women ever since he was the captain on our football team. I'm a little embarrassed to say this but to be honest, Ed, I fell for him in high school. He was my first."

"What, your first date?"

"That and more, if you get what I'm saying."

"I see. At least you didn't leave high school a virgin. That could be considered memorable."

"Memorable, yes, but not particularly enjoyable."

"I hope things have changed since then."

"You mean sex as enjoyable?" she replied.

"Yeah."

Gloria took a sip of her wine, looked up as if she was thinking and said, "Sometimes it's better than others but yes, I like it now."

When she was about finished with her drink, I asked, "Can I get you another drink or would you rather get out of this dive? I know a nice quiet bistro a few miles from here. We can have dinner together."

"You mean walk out on George? The guy paid for my dinner here."

"It's your call."

With a mischievous grin she said, "Okay, let's go,"

It was a hot sultry evening with hardly a breeze, an unusual heat wave for late fall, just the kind of atmosphere that excited me. Add Gloria to the heat and combustion was sure to happen.

The restaurant was nearly full. Getting a table for two without a reservation took some doing. We waited at the bar for a half hour before being seated side by side with our thighs touching, desperate to be entwined. By that time, both of us were relaxed, and talking openly about our lives.

Gloria talked about college and work, and Gloria wasn't shy about her sex history. A lot of that history occurred in college as with many of us. She said her current job left her with few potential partners. She called herself a TV personality on a local station. Her colleagues were older and married. Early in her career, when Gloria was looking for advancement, she had a three month affair with the station's general manager. His wife knew about it and even approved. The wife approved because she was bi and asked that they have a three-some.

"Did you do it?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course. I'm always up for trying something new. My mother says I'm too much of a risk-taker. Maybe she's right, but it's in my nature. I like the rush it gives me. You know the clichés, living life to it's fullest; you only go around once in life, that sort of thing.

"Anyway, the first two times the three of us were together was wonderful. I got off in ways that I'd never experienced before. She was a very pretty woman, about five or six years older than me, and an expert on pleasing another woman. Eventually she became possessive and wanted me alone. I like men better, so the three of us broke up."

By that time she was massaging her thigh just above her short skirt. I couldn't help but noticing and put my hand on hers, moving her skirt up a few more inches. "Can I help you with this?"

She gave me a wicked smile and said, "Thanks but not here."

"So do you want to take a risk with me?" I asked.

"Well, Ed, why do you think I agreed to come here for dinner?"

"Ah, a question for a question. The thing is, I live out of town and booked a room at the reunion hotel. Would that work for you?"

"I'm okay with it as long as we don't run into George. He's counting on us being together tonight."

"I think we can manage that. The thing is, I can't wait to see what needs scratching under that skirt," I said with a lecherous grin.

Lightly touching me on my upper thigh she replied, "Yes, I bet you would." Apparently she hadn't overlooked the bulge in my pants and added with a devilish smile, "I'd like to get a look at you too." Then she gave me a wink and a quick tender kiss.

The taxi ride back to the hotel was a short twenty minutes but as soon as we had settled in the back seat, she had me unzipped and my cock down her throat. She was good at it, very good. It took all of my willpower to avoid exploding in her mouth before we got to the hotel room.

That night was paradise. We got along like high school lovers catching up on the past. Gloria was the girl of my dreams. Her body was more splendid than I had imagined, and she was obviously very experienced in bed. I never had to suggest trying something different. She was always the instigator. We fucked until dawn and slept until noon.

The following afternoon, our class toured the school and in the evening, we attended a football game. At the game, we ran into George. He was not happy. She tried to be apologetic and said all the right things. At half time, Gloria went to the ladies room and George came over to me. I thought his was going to punch me out right there in the stands.

"Hi, I'm George, Gloria's high school boyfriend."

"Hello, I'm Ed her newest boyfriend." He laughed.

"Look," he said, "What do you think of the three of us getting together tonight?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is a bit delicate, but Gloria promised that she and I would spend a night together. I reminded her of it, and she didn't exactly say it was out of the question."

"Yeah, but she's with me tonight."

"Well, Ed, that's what I'm getting at. It doesn't rule out the three of us together."

"Are you saying that Gloria would go for that kind of arrangement?"

"I think so. Anyway, that's what she insinuated."

On the way to dinner that night, I asked Gloria if she knew George's plan. She did. "Were you serious about being a risk taker and trying something new?" I asked.

"It isn't new, Ed, and being with you two gentlemen won't be particularly risky."

"Okay, but it's new to me," I answered with an obvious lump in my throat.

"If last night was any indication," she said, "you'll be fine."

So that's how I spent the second night with Gloria and, of course, George. It was my first three-some and not my last.

We met in George's hotel suit. He was the kind of guy that liked to impress people that suggested he had money. Maybe family money but as far as Gloria knew, George was a cop in Schenectady. He also had a wife and two kids.

George was well hung like me, so we needed to take things slow with Gloria. She knew of George's attributes from high school and knew about me from the previous night. It was mostly a matter of making sure she was wet and slick before sticking our eager cocks into our willing classmate. It didn't take long for Gloria to be receptive. A little taste of her pussy with two fingers priming the pump, and she was ready, hot with desire.

Sounding like a high school kid, George claimed first dibs. He said it was because they were using his suite. Anyway, he reasoned, it was his right for being her first and breaking her in ten years ago. I laughed at his logic or illogic.

I watched as he slowly sunk his throbbing cock into her juicy cunt. How erotic, I thought hoping he wouldn't be long. However, I wasn't going to be idle while waiting for my turn. With a little agility, I was able to position myself in front of Gloria's sweet lips. She had her mouth all over my cock and balls while getting reamed by George.

George must have been celibate for a long time because he finished quickly. After banging into Gloria for only a few moments, his panting and wild grunts made it clear he was filling her fuck tunnel with a full load. He just rolled off of her on his back with his glossy cock standing straight up. It was almost obscene seeing another man's hard slimy cock after having sex with the woman I was about to fuck.

"Oh Ed," she pleaded. "Can you do me a bit longer. I haven't had a good orgasm since last night."

I obliged of course and moved between her legs. My quiver was loaded, my arrows ready to find their mark when I aimed my shaft toward her slit. The sight of George's cum oozing out of her got me even harder and more anxious than normal.

Sloppy seconds isn't really all that bad. Gloria was so slippery inside that it was if her cunt sucked me in. I was balls deep in one single motion. That's when she began humping me and giving me commands to push harder and faster.

It was easy for me to hold back after cumming several times the night before. I watched as Gloria's cheeks turned pink at first then rosy with each thrust. She was simply the most beautiful girl a guy could want. I continued full throttle for over ten minutes. George was asleep when I unloaded a full tank of hot thick semen deep into her cunt. She requested that I not pull out. I stayed there until my swelling shrunk, and I was too soft to keep plugging her hole. She thanked me. I kissed her, and we fell asleep.

After convalescing for an hour, maybe more, we were ready to resume our liaison. A triad of two guys and a gal makes for the perfect second act. It was only eleven o'clock with ample time for more reunion celebrations. We were sitting around the hotel room drinking Champagne that George had sent up to the room when someone suggested we pleasure Gloria with DP.

It wasn't I that brought the subject up because double penetration with a woman wasn't in my résumé. Anyway, there was no way that I would think Gloria would agree. I was wrong. She said it had been a long time since she had been with two handsome men. She meant two robustly endowed men like us.

"You know boys, I thought this reunion was going to be really a waste of time. Now I'm beginning to believe we need to have one every year." Then she reached into her purse and pulled out a tube of lube that would fit our purposes perfectly. She handed it to me and said, "Slather up, boys," then went to the bathroom to take care of herself.

Meanwhile, George and I discussed the logistics. My preference was to do anal. He reluctantly agreed.

Gloria walking out of the bathroom was an incredible sight. She was stark naked with perfectly U-shaped boobs, a shaved pussy, and a seductive smile on the face of a goddess. She looked as lovely as a summer rose. Gloria glanced at our stout twitching dicks pointing straight up at her. A lesser woman might have been intimidated but she said with a slight giggle, "Looks like you boys are ready."

She knew the drill. George laid on his back while she mounted him with her ass in the air. Once he had fully penetrated her, I used a generous supply of lube on her ass and my dick before making an initial push into her bowels. It didn't go as easily as when I fucked her earlier in the night but with a little effort, I managed to get past her sphincter and almost half way in. My god she was so wonderfully tight. A second push and I was fully in.

George was thrusting with powerful strokes. I just let my prick rest in her butt hole as George continued to pound away. I could feel his cock riding in and out of her making the stimulation feel as if I was masturbating. He was doing a good job of holding back this time, unlike earlier. When he slowed, it was my turn to bang into her. I began slipping back and forth, in and out of her ass for what seemed to be an eternity. I just didn't want to cum. The feeling was just too fabulous to get to the happy ending.

Finally my balls were ready to burst, and I let loose. George resumed his pounding and quickly followed. Gloria collapsed in total exhaustion. A good time was had by all.

Gloria and I slipped into the shower, dressed, then left George's suite while he slept. It was past one AM when we sniggled together in my hotel room for a well deserved night's rest. After a lengthy pre-breakfast romp between the sheets, we ate a light breakfast in the downstairs restaurant and checked out. We agreed to keep in touch.

I flew to California to see her a few months later. It didn't work out as I had expected. Gloria met me at the airport, and drove me to the hotel in her Mazda MX-5 roadster.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

It was a perfect fit for a California chick like Gloria, but I had to wonder if she had won the lottery or had gotten it from certain favors she provided. I checked into the hotel. I grabbed Gloria expecting to have a welcome fuck. She pushed me aside and said, "Not now. We have plans for dinner."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"My sister is joining us. Her name is Tamala, and she is still trying to get over her divorce. She needs the company."

"Okay, fine with me. What time are the reservations?"

"Seven thirty. We'll meet you at Harvey's Bistro and Tavern. The concierge will give you directions. See you there."

Gloria seemed distant and not at all happy to see me.

I spent the rest of the afternoon at the bar watching a baseball game and chatting with the bartender. He told me how to get to Harvey's and said to be sure to order their Chicken and Broccoli Mornay. "It's the best item on the menu," he advised.

Promptly at seven thirty I walked in the door at Harvey's. It was crowded and hard to locate Gloria. A waitress asked if I had reservations and I said no but was in Gloria Meyers' party. "Oh yes. You must be Mr. Strickland. Please follow me."

Seated with Gloria was a blond girl with her back to me when we reached their table. After being seated, I got my first look at Tamala. She was pleasant looking but not a striking beauty like her sister. Yet, there was something mysterious about her. She didn't smile when Gloria introduced us as her younger sister and barely acknowledged my presence. She seemed vague, even bored. Her physical appearance was not like Gloria's. She was thin with smallish breasts that were amplified by a pale lilac blouse showing considerable cleavage. In some other place at some other time, her neckline might even have been called daring or even scandalous. As for the rest, her hair was on the reddish side of blond, and her sensuous mouth had "fuck me" written all over it. I could not stop looking at her and fantasized about seeing more of what was hidden under her blouse. Beneath the table, I felt a stirring, an arousal that was best left hidden. The thought of the three of us in bed together passed my mind, but Tamala just didn't seem like the type.

I ordered the Chicken Mornay as the bartender had suggested. It was terrific. The women ordered salads. The three of us shared a bottle of wine. Tamala never said a word during the whole meal. When she walked from our table to mingle with hearby friends, I was intrigued by her tight ass and the way she swung her hips. She reminded me of fashion models parading down the catwalk. Gloria said, "Do you like Tamala?"

"Yes, she's nice."

"Look, Ed, something's come up. A couple of days after we made arrangements to get together, I met a guy I really like. We've been dating for a couple of weeks. This is a little awkward but I'll be with him tonight."

"Holy shit! You mean I flew here from Colorado to find out you are screwing another guy?"

"Calm down, Ed. Don't make a scene. I talked with Tamala and as you know, she's a little depressed about the divorce. There's a chance she might like spending some time with you tonight. I can see you tomorrow."

"Sure but I'm not holding by breath. She hasn't said a word to me the entire dinner."

"Ed, that's her way. She's shy and pretends to be not interested. When we go to the Ladies Room, I'll see if she would like to get to know you better. If so, I suggest you take her next door for a few drinks, then see where it goes from there."

"How do I get in touch with you tomorrow?"

"Here's my cell number, but don't call before noon."

During the remainder of dinner, I waited for further developments. While dessert was being served, I asked Tamala to join me for a few drinks as Gloria had suggested. Tamala gave me a shy but naughty smile in response. I took it as a "Yes."

Over drinks, Tamala said very little. I did most of the talking and admitted that being alone tonight wasn't what I had in mind when coming to California. She understood and said, "Let's go someplace." The someplace was my hotel where we spent the night together.

Her small tits were firm with hard nipples, and she had the tightest pussy a man could wish for. She asked me to go slow since she hadn't been with a man for over a year. It took awhile of oral play to get her wet but once she got her first orgasm, things heated up.

It began with low moans that escalated until she released a crescendo of shrieks. Tamala was as wild as her sister. She became the exact opposite of the girl at dinner. We did all of the obligatory positions with doggie as her favorite. Her upper body was soaking wet as was mine after our first coupling.

Tamala stayed the night. I don't think she said more than three words to me the entire time we were together. That didn't mean she didn't express her pleasure in other ways. I wanted her in the morning but she said no. I took her to breakfast and the concierge ordered a taxi. That was the last I saw of her on that trip.

I called Gloria for a luncheon date at twelve thirty that afternoon. At a little after one thirty we met at a small cafe. She looked exhausted with frizzy hair and no makeup. I had never seen her look so disheveled but sexy.

She told me about the guy she was with. "My god, Ed, he is a pervert. He made me do things that seemed really weird. We did things I had only read about in 'Forty Days and Forty Nights.' You know, it's a novel more provocative than 'Fifty Shades of Grey' with really hot BDSM scenes.

"I didn't mind being bound and tied but some of the play things we used were really crazy."

I listened, but didn't ask many questions.

My second night in California went as expected. Gloria was her usual accommodating self. She thanked me for the romantic evenings and took me to the airport in the early afternoon.

Gloria met me in Colorado several times. Slowly, I had fallen in love with her. What was a guy to do but ask her to marry me? On a wintry day in a romantic chalet deep in the Rocky Mountains, I proposed. She didn't say yes. She didn't say no. Gloria only said, "You've got to be kidding. You know what kind of girl I am. I like men, lots of men. You know, Ed, I like the security of marriage, but I don't want to be tied down to one guy." It sounded like a no.

On my second trip to California she said, "Were you serious about getting married?"

"Very serious," I said.

"Well, Ed, I thought about it. I don't mind getting married, but I don't like the idea of settling down. If you are okay with an open marriage, my answer is yes."

So that's how we became man and wife with both of us actively dating, having group sex, and of course, joining numerous swinger parties.

We've been happily married now for nearly five years, and I couldn't be happier. I never have to worry about being able to satisfy her overactive libido. Gloria is never far from another guy to keep her sexual urges fulfilled.

The nights she comes home, when she comes home, with cum dripping between her legs from some man she seduced at a party, Gloria is hornier than ever. That's when I get a wife that craves my cock like the first night at the reunion, and we enjoy an all-nighter. That's one of the things she loves about me, the ability to keep going all night.

Gloria delights in telling me the details of the man or men she fucked that night. She knows how it turns me on. I like to finish with a facial to show my appreciation for her exploits. She claims it's the lotion that keeps her complexion silky smooth. I'm always up for providing that kind of moisturizer.

I have my own stable of girlfriends that keep me company when Gloria is away. Sometimes I'm still in bed with one of them when Gloria comes home. She just joins in for a three-some as if it is the most natural thing on earth.

A couple of times she didn't just come home with a cum filled pussy but with a man as well. One night, it was on a Friday or possibly Saturday morning, Gloria arrived home with her date, Grant. I was still in bed with the darling college girl, Suzie, from across the street. The introductions were a little awkward at first, but the four of us soon managed to settle into an accommodating arrangement.

From the start, I wasn't certain that Suzie, who was home for spring break, would be agreeable with the unexpected turn of events. It became obvious early that my apprehension about Suzie was misplaced. Apparently, the new college curriculum now includes a course called "Variations on Intercourse" because Suzie had apparently majored in the subject. She was a very active and enthusiastic participant in our four-some.

Suzie began demonstrating her academic adroitness by quickly going down on Grant. I was amazed at the ease in which she swallowed his full length. Although she had given me a deep throat earlier that night, I was no match for Grant's thick cock that stretched her lips like a python swallowing a rabbit whole.

Gloria just gave me a smile and gestured to have me caress her wet pussy. I immediately recognized that she and Grant had found some quiet corner at the party to consummate their affair. Later, she told me he had fucked her in the kitchen with the catering staff watching. The thrill of being watched made her cum like a fountain just as Grant poured his spunk up her lusty twat.

I had often tasted another man's cum when Gloria came home late at night, but this was different because this time, I was together with the man whose sperm I was eating.

While I was between my wife's legs, Grant had plunged into Suzie's well lubricated pussy that was still coated with a load I had deposited before they arrived. I was so hot and horny by then, I hopped on my wife for a spectacularly long carnal endeavor.

Our little quartet continued to find ways to pleasure each other. Suzie turned out to be a fun party girl who was both animated and vocal. We exchanged partners as often as a hockey coach replaces players during a game. There were moments of rest just long enough to recover and enjoy a drink, then we went back to our game of lust. There wasn't any sensual activity that we didn't try. Suzie was particular fond of anal and the evening ended at sunrise with a DP in Gloria.

After that night, Gloria and I were ready for any arrangement that might present itself. She seemed to favor guys that were willing to be part of a three-some or four-some. Our favorite situations were the unexpected, that is, those new arrangements that weren't anticipated. At one swingers party, a guy came onto me after having a long session with Gloria. I kept putting off his advances, but Gloria kept egging me on to try it. He wanted me to eat out his cum from Gloria while fucking my butt. I had too much to drink that night and finally gave in. My asshole was sore for a week, and I never wanted to do it again.

I'm so glad Gloria and I met even if it was ten years after the fact. It just doesn't get any better than this. Who couldn't love a woman who enjoys sex as much as him? There isn't a man alive that wouldn't like to spend a night or two with my Gloria. And it wouldn't be a problem for us if he was near our California home.

For our fifth wedding anniversary, we are making reservations at the famous naturist Cap d’Agde resort on the French Mediterranean. The nude beach is of course the highlight, but we do that in California where we've met lots of new friends and swingers like us. Frequently, we end up in someone's apartment for the night.

But at Cap d'Agde, we are looking to absorb a little French culture and a night life that guarantees to enhance our libido. Socializing with couples who enjoy our lifestyle in a foreign country seems like the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary.

****

Five months later ...

France was great. Our two weeks on the Mediterranean met every one of our expectations, in fact, more so. There was a couple from Denmark with which we spent a couple of nights and the lovebirds from Ukraine were almost more than we could handle. Once, the six of us spent a memorable night together in the Ukrainian's plush two bedroom suite.

Gloria and I were scheduled to fly back to the U.S. from Paris on a Thursday morning. Only I was on the flight. Gloria stayed behind with a wealthy young couple from Australia. She was in Cairns aboard their yacht for several months before returning home.

I was not alone during her absence. Tamala came to the rescue. She became an exceptional lover who broke out of her shell by the time Gloria returned. It turned out that Tamala very much preferred the role of surrogate wife rather than being married to her ex. Like Gloria, Tamala wanted her freedom but still was able to enjoy the extra curricular benefits.

One night in bed, Tamala was in a particularly euphoric mood and said, "There is something I have to confess to you, Ed. The moment I saw you at Harvey's Bistro, I wanted you. I just hoped you wanted me. Flashing an angelic smile she said, "That's why I didn't say anything to you at dinner. With my sister there, I just couldn't risk revealing my feelings.

"You know, Ed, Gloria only asked me to go with you for a drink and have a nice time. She never suggested we spend the night together."

"Okay, but she gave me a different impression. Anyway, I'm glad it worked out as it did."

The story doesn't end here. Gloria adored the Aussie lifestyle, maybe too much. She arrived home a little bit pregnant, and we immediately began finalizing our divorce. She was returning to Australia to have the baby after we both had signed the papers. It was really hard on me to the point of being devastated and didn't know where to turn.

In time, Tamala helped me overcome my hurt. One night she said, "I could have told you she'd hurt you, love you awhile, then desert you. But you were in love and didn't want to know."

Tamala was right, I didn't want to know. Now Gloria has found someone else to have fun with, and I found a new kind of love. I fell in love with Tamala in an entirely different way. My love for Gloria was really our mutual joy of sex. I was now in love with a women for who she is, shy and compassionate, not a slave to hedonistic desires.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments