Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old House

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work. As always all your support."

37
32 Comments 32
8.7k Views 8.7k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Recommended Read

I really need a vacation. I work for one of the finest women’s clothing stores in the city and, recently, I have been working very long hours. Our manager is leaving and the company is deciding whether to hire someone from within the store or from outside.

 

 

The fact is, I’ve worked very hard for the company for several years and, at the age of 35, I feel I would make a good manager. I really want the job. Okay, it comes with a lot more responsibility, but the pay increase is definitely worth the long hours.

 

Apparently, the decision will be taken by the end of the week, Thursday to be exact. If they promote from within, the new manager will have a week’s vacation before starting in the position. That’s good news, a bonus that would really suit me.

 

Applicants for the job had brief interviews and were issued with information packs about what was involved in being manager. I studied them and thought I was capable and ready for the responsibility.

 

Thursday, we’re called into a back room for a short meeting. After listening to all the “ins and outs” of the manager’s job and what would be expected, I’m suddenly aware of my name being called out.

 

“Tammy… welcome to the new position of manager.”

 

I was so excited, I couldn’t speak. All I could do was smile. Everyone was so kind, congratulating me. I was overwhelmed. Along with this promotion, I would get a much-needed week’s vacation.

 

I’ve had a desire for some years to go back to my childhood home and also visit my father's grave. I’ve not been back there since my father passed away and, because of my work, I was only there long enough to attend the funeral. So, I decide that I will go back during this vacation. I even thought, if I have the time, I’d run up to Canada, since it isn't that far from my old house.

 

My parents remained in the house after all we children had left the nest. My momma passed away there, and after her death, my father couldn't handle living there any more. He wasn’t very well and needed help, so he went to live with his sister some four hours drive away.

 

My parents had rented the house fully-furnished, so he didn’t have much to take with him, just clothes, a few personal belongings. I think he even behind left kitchenware and some tools. Neither he nor his sister needed them.

 

I packed when I got home, planning to leave Friday after work. It was an eight hours drive and I figured I could get a good start. If I got tired, I would stop overnight in a hotel. But, right now, all I wanted was to get to Upstate New York. I phoned and booked a room at a bed and breakfast in the town near my old house.

 

I loaded the car and got some comfortable clothes together for the drive and got ready for bed. I thought the excitement would keep me awake, but surprisingly, I quickly fell asleep.

 

The next morning I was excited and ready to go. I showered and dressed, grabbed my bag and went into work. Time went rather quickly as there was so much to do concerning my new position. When the clock hit five, I was changing clothes and within minutes, I was heading for my car. I was ready for my vacation, knowing that when I returned, a whole new chapter would begin.

 

The drive was good. I felt fine and drove straight through. I got to the bed and breakfast and my room was beautiful. It was cozy and and homey. I unpacked a few things, not knowing exactly how long I would stay. Once in bed, I went right to sleep.

 

When I woke, birds were singing, the air was crisp and I was keen to visit my old house. I must explain that after my dad had left the house, I’d heard the owner sold the property and some land, and the new owner had built a bird sanctuary in the grounds.

 

The house sat in the middle of a wooded area with a beautiful stream in the back. The house was built of knotty pine and so the smell of the house was beautiful. Oh, how I hope it hasn’t changed.

 

I have a lot of good memories of this house where I grew up, including the cold, long winters, riding our snowmobiles and weeks of no school because of the snow. But my fondest memory is much more personal… it’s the house where I lost my virginity.

 

I had been going with Corky for four years. We were so much in love and thought we would be together for ever, and raise lots of children and have a dream life. Foolish kids we were.

 

Corky was over six foot tall, so handsome, slender built with a baby face (makes me smile even now thinking about him), brown hair and deep brown eyes. I called them puppy dog eyes. I wondered what happened to him and where he is. Hope he found a beautiful wife and raised lots of children.

 

After a shower, I dressed in jeans, sweater and boots. I remembered the chilly weather in October in upstate NY. I went downstairs and towards the smell of fresh coffee brewing and breakfast being cooked. I was hungry as I hadn't stopped for dinner - just drove straight here.

 

I walked into the kitchen and everything smelled so good. I pulled out a chair and sat down with a cup of coffee.

 

The couple running the place were the daughter and son-in-law of the people who owned the general store here when I was growing up. I didn't really know the daughter (we went to different schools) but I knew her parents from going to the store with my dad. She joined me at the table and we talked about how the area had changed.

 

I asked her if she knew anything about my old house, and told her what I had heard. She confirmed that a young man had bought it shortly after my dad left. He’d been left a large inheritance and he bought the house and all the furnishings. He did, in fact, build a bird sanctuary and breed rare birds for sale.

 

After a wonderful breakfast and listening to all the information, I was ready to go. I wanted to see my old house.

 

I got in the car and set off. My old home wasn't far away. As I went up the last hill of the country road I spotted the house. I pulled over and got out of the car. I stood there, remembering all the beautiful things about this place that I did not really appreciate as a child. My parents, my brothers, all the fun times we had, came flooding back.

 

Such a lot of good memories. I walked across the street and ran my hand along the fence. I chuckled, remembering running my snowmobile into the fence to stop myself. My dad, in the background, yelling, “Stop, Tammy, stop.“

 

Walking down the long circular driveway, I noticed beautiful birds everywhere. At the door I knocked. Waited. And knocked again. No answer. So I walked around to the back yard and down to the steam where I used to ice skate.

 

And there was the tree on which Corky and I had carved: Corky and Tammy forever. I smiled. After all these years, it’s still here, I thought, feeling the carving under my fingers.

 

I heard a voice from behind me.

 

“Can I help you?”

 

I knew that voice, maybe a bit deeper, but I knew that voice. I slowly began to turn.

 

“Tammy?”

 

“Corky? What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?”

 

“Tammy, I live here. I bought this place after your dad left. I couldn't bear the thought of someone else living here. It’s full of memories, our memories.”

 

As he spoke, he walked closer to me. He had not changed at all. Still the same baby face, same puppy dog eyes that used to look at me with so much love in them.

 

As he got close, we gazed at one another in silence and, like magic, time seemed to rewind. I fell into his arms. We embraced for a long time. He held me so tight, so close. The protection I always felt from him was still there. Tears of joy were streaming down my face. I couldn't believe Corky now owned my old house. All those beautiful memories.

 

He let go, but left his hands on my arms, and asked if I would like to see the inside of the house. I nodded and smiled. When I walked in, it seemed nothing had been changed, Everything was still the same as I remembered it. He had not changed anything.

 

“Go ahead Tammy, look around.”

 

I walked from room to room. Everything really was the same - except for my bedroom. That room had changed. Clearly, he had made it into his room. I walked over to the wall where my vanity use to be, where I would sit and comb my long hair. Corky now walked up behind me.

 

“Tammy, I still have all your furniture, all your stuffed animals, everything that was left behind in your room.”

 

He turned me around to look at him. “I couldn't bear the thought of all your things still being here without you being here. So I packed them all safely away.”

 

The look in his eyes was so tender and loving. Time was standing still, all those emotions of our childhood came rushing back.

 

I turned and walked into my parents’ room. Nothing had changed. The tears began to fall. I walked over to the bed they had shared so many years ago. Corky stood by the door, letting me have the time I needed.

 

“How Corky? How did you do it? How were you able to get the house and keep everything?”

 

“When I heard your dad was leaving I contacted the owners. They remembered me from being here with you. I explained to him I would love to buy the house and be able to keep it as it was. Mr Bracy agreed to sell it to me.”

 

Corky walked into the room and we sat on the bed. “Well, Mr Bracy told me all the old furnishings were still in the house and asked if I wanted him to remove them. I said to please leave it as it is.

 

”That following weekend, I bought the house and moved in the next month. I cleaned the place up, got things back in working order and set up the bird sanctuary. I remembered one of the things that we both loved so much around here was listening to the birds sing.”

 

He gave me a small smile and continued, “I’ve prayed that one day you would come back to see the old place and be surprised it was being taking care of and loved as your father and mother loved it.”

 

All I could do at that moment was cry, there was no words for what Corky had done. What an act of love.

 

I sniffed, wiped tears away with the back of a hand and asked, “But why Corky? Why did you do this?”

 

“Tammy, I never got over you. I loved you all those years back and I still love you. My love has never stopped nor wavered. I know you have a life now in the big city. But, for me, living in this house is like having part of you and your family, still in my life.”

 

“I don't know what to say Corky.”

 

“Don't say anything Tammy. You’ve told me you’re on vacation for a week, so please spend it here with me. We will talk and share what and where our lives have taken us. You can have my room - sorry, your room. I will stay downstairs. You will have privacy. Please Tammy, think about it.”

 

We walked to the kitchen and started to fix dinner. We didn't talk a lot. My mind was going a mile a minute. How could all this be happening? I cut up the salad and set the table. How different and yet familiar it all was. Instead of my momma putting dinner on the table, Corky was. We were together at the same old table.

 

We ate and chatted about all he had done to the house and the bird sanctuary. I suddenly became very tired. It had been a very emotional day and I needed to head back to my lodgings. I told Corky I would try to see him again. I was going to visit my father’s grave tomorrow.

 

“Please, don't go,” he pleaded. “Please stay. I have dreamed of this moment from the day I bought the place; you being back here.”

 

“I don't know, Corky,” I said. But I could never refuse those puppy dog eyes.

 

“I will get your things in the morning,” he persisted.

 

I wavered. “Well, I need something to sleep in.”

 

He took my hand and led me to my old bedroom. He walked to the dresser and pulled out one of his large T-shirts, and handed it to me. “That should do for tonight. I’ll be downstairs if you need me, Tammy.”

 

With that he walked out and closed the door. I was alone with all my memories of him, of the house and of the love we once shared.

 

I undressed and put on his T shirt. It smelled just like him. I crawled into his big bed. I lay there with my eyes wide open. I could not sleep. I tossed and turned for the longest time. Finally, sitting up, I let the memories of the day go through my head again. Corky still loves me; he has never married, nor have I. He has done all this in the hopes that I would come back one day. To have a life together.

 

I grabbed the other pillow on the bed and held it in my arms, smelling his aroma, remembering how much we loved each other. Losing my virginity in this very place. Not this bed. But this very room. I finally fell asleep thinking about how different and wonderful our lives might have been.

 

Waking to the smell of fresh coffee, and bacon cooking, I stretched and grabbed his robe and went to the kitchen.

 

“Good morning beautiful, sleep well?”

 

“I did, thank you.”

 

He poured us both a cup of coffee, putting them on the table.

 

“Corky, you know I’m going to my dad’s grave today… would you like to ride along?”

 

He grinned. “Yes Tammy, I was hoping you would ask me. I didn't know when he passed away or about the funeral. Had I known, I would’ve been there.”

 

“I know Corky, you loved my dad and he loved you. He always thought we would be married one day. But he also knew at the time when we asked him, we were way too young.”

 

“Yes,” said Corky, nodding.

 

“And then we ran away to Canada, thinking we could get married there. Instead, border patrol pulled us into the office and they called my parents.”

 

We laughed. “What memories we have, Tammy.”

 

After breakfast, we showered and dressed ready for a four-hour drive. Of course, Corky wanted to drive, you know how men are! We stopped to buy fresh flowers and then we talked all the way, never running out of things to say: the funny things we did as kids and other more serious topics. We discussed life and what we have done and I told him about my new promotion. A sad look came over his face when I told him. I guessed he was hoping I would stay.

 

“Corky, why the sad face? I thought you’d be happy for me.”

 

“I am Tammy, I am very happy for you. I guess, deep down, I was hoping you would stay here, in the house with me. Build a life with me.”

 

“Oh Corky, that’s a bit sudden after all these years. My life is in Va. Beach, Virginia, you know that. Not that I don't care about you; of course I do, I always will. But I don't think I could be happy here in the country. You know how much I hated not being able to go anywhere and how I enjoy city life.”

 

We finally pulled up at where my father was buried. We walked to his grave and talked some about dad, remembering the good times. We cleaned around the plot, making it known that he had family that loved him. We placed the flowers in a vase and Corky returned to the car, giving me a few minutes alone. I said my goodbyes, telling my dad I loved him and how much I missed him.

 

We were a little quieter on the way back, more reflective and thoughtful. But we stopped at the bed and breakfast and picked up my things. I agreed to spend the rest of my vacation with Corky in my old home. We had so much to talk about.

 

He told me about his mother passing away, related what some of our mutual friends had done and how one of them had died from an overdose of drugs. We talked for hours, every day. He told me about his dad dying and the large inheritance which made it possible for him to buy the house and land.

 

We kept everything on a friendly basis. At times, I wanted to be in his arms, for him to make love to me again. But it wouldn’t be fair to him, as I was still planning on leaving and going back to Virginia. I kept that in my mind. As strong as my feelings were for him, I knew I would not be happy in the country. And I did not want to give up my new job. Corky kept his word and gave me space and privacy.

 

I didn't go to Canada. We just hung around the house. I enjoyed walking in the woods where I use to walk; watching him taking care of the birds, listening to them sing. It was beautiful, crisp weather. A wonderful time.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

My vacation week was almost over and I began to think about heading home. How hard would it be to leave? Could our lives really be like this? Could I enjoy it all the time? So many thoughts but, for now, I knew I had to return to Virginia.

 

On the final night, I stood in the doorway to say “goodnight.” Looking at him, my tall beautiful man, I wondered if I really would I be able to leave him again tomorrow? Would I be able to say goodbye? I went up to my room, slowly closed the door and climbed into bed. I sighed.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

 

The night was horrible, it dragged on. There was no sleeping. How could I leave? How could I give up again on our love? I climbed out of bed, opened the door and walked downstairs. Corky was on top of his bed, staring at the ceiling.

 

I walked over and he saw me and stood up.

 

He cupped my face in his hands and gently put his lips on mine. Oh, how a craved him. We embraced like never before, clinging on as if defying anyone to pull us apart. We continued to kiss, Corky gently sucking my bottom lip. My hands caressed his back and our tongues explored, dancing together.

 

Corky broke the kiss and his fingers gripped the hem of his T-shirt, which I still wore to sleep in. His eyes were staring into mine, waiting for an answer from me. My approval. I slowly raised my arms and he knew it was okay to pull the shirt over my head. I wrapped my arms back around him and our naked chests met for the first time in many years.

 

I could feel his hard shaft against me. But that wasn't what it was about. It was about sharing our love, warm and tender, showing how much we loved each other.

 

He picked me up and lay me on the bed and got beside me; kissing me, caressing my body.

 

“Tammy, I love you, I love you so much.”

 

“I love you, too, Corky.”

 

We’d never stopped loving each other. Yes, of course we’d both dated during the years apart, but there was always something missing. The dates came and went. They never lasted.

 

Corky began to kiss my cheek, my neck, my ears, whispering how much he loved me. I loved this man. How could I leave him?

 

He rolled on top of me and his hands cupped my breasts: he kissed my nipples, licking them so softly and sucking gently. They hardened at his touch. His mouth and hot breath on my nipples: how good it felt! I arched my back and my breasts rose towards him, begging for his touch. His lips returned to my lips. His tongue and my tongue danced together once again. His hands slid down my body, and I put my arms around him, pulling him close.

 

He began to slowly move down my body, kissing everywhere, not leaving a spot without a kiss. My body cried out for his touch, how I longed for him. I needed this man; how I loved him.

 

What thrills: his lips at my belly button, his tongue circling it, pushing his tongue in. Licking all around, his kisses continued down my body. Over my thighs, he kissed every part of my legs, down to my feet. He kissed each toe, looking up into my eyes.

 

He spent so much time caressing my toes, handling each one like they were a precious gem. His hands were strong yet gentle. He continued back up my legs, to my knees and to my thighs. I opened them for him and he settled his face between my thighs. My eyes closed; my body was still arched. His touch was like heaven to me. He continued to kiss my inner thighs, moving up, so close, oh so gradually to that special area. I was on fire, wanting to be touched. Right there.

 

His hands slid under my thighs, his mouth ever closer to my hot, juicy, needy vagina. My lips were swollen and red, juices seeping, and his fingers reached for the prize. He opened my lips… for the first time in many years.

 

Our first time came back to me like a whirlwind. His touch, how nervous we both were but how beautiful he made it for me. And he was doing it again now. He licked, opening me with his tongue. He kissed and licked my pussy from top to bottom. Moans escaped my throat. His tongue never touched my clit or entered me, just lapped up and down.

 

Then his mouth found my clit. He began to suck on it, making it red and hard. With his hands under my thighs, he raised my hips to him, and sucked harder. I was ready… ready to cum.

 

“Corky! Oh my god, I'm gonna cum… please, don't stop, I'm gonna cum.”

 

He sucked harder and I bucked and thrashed. My juices began to flow, covering his mouth and chin. He was drinking as fast as he could. I kept cumming, he continued sucking. I began to cum again - or it just continued, having never stopped. I'm not sure which but it was wonderful.

 

Corky slowed down as my orgasm faded and my hips stopped bucking. My hands were in his hair. I lay back and began to relax. He moved up beside me, holding me tight. I wanted him, I needed him inside of me. We kissed, I rolled on to my side and put my arms around him.

 

“I love you Corky, I don't think I ever stopped.”

 

We kissed passionately and I eased Corky onto his back and straddled him. I reached back, grasped his erection and guided him inside my hot, wet pussy. I took all of him, deep into my vagina.

 

Fingers intertwined, we gazed into each other’s eyes. My hips began to move slowly, up and down, grinding, swallowing him to the hilt. I could feel him expanding to a full, solid erection; filling me completely. His thick veins rubbed against my walls and his shaft throbbed. God he felt so good.

 

We watched our expressions as we moved together, our bodies flowing in sync. If there was ever a doubt of our love, there was none now. Our bodies and our hearts were as one.

 

As I moved up and down in a steady rhythm, we were both close to climax. We wanted to cum together. I pushed down hard, taking all he had to offer me, and giving him everything. We linked hands, squeezing, our eyes fixed on each other as that moment approached. And yes, there it is: we're almost delirious as we cum together, triumphantly as one. As Corky released his seed into me, flooding me, my juices coated him.

 

I collapsed on top of him, his arms around me. I knew in that moment that I’d found what was missing in my life. And that was my first love. We lay for hours, holding each other.

 

“Tammy, do you remember the night I took your virginity?”

 

“Of course,” I smiled dreamily. “You made it something I would never forget.”

 

“Tammy, I was also a virgin. That night it was the first for both of us.”

 

We finally fell asleep. I needed some rest before the drive home the next day. But how was this gong to work? I didn't know. But I had to go back. I had a new job, something I’d worked so hard for. How could this happen? How could I find my first love again - and leave him?

 

When I woke, Corky was gone. I got up and put on the T-shirt. I could smell coffee brewing and breakfast cooking. I walked up behind Corky and slid my arms around him. He turned and held me close, kissed me passionately.

 

“Sit down Tammy, breakfast is almost ready.”

 

I could hear the sadness in his voice, but he never mentioned my leaving. Nor did I. We ate breakfast and both showered and dressed. We were trying to be happy during our last bit of time together.

 

“Lets go for a walk,” he said, holding out his hand for me.

 

We walked the path we’d walked so many times as teenagers. Back then, holding hands, we’d talked about the future. This time was different. We were quiet. We just walked and tightly held hands.

 

We walked to the tree by the stream where our names were carved. We put our hands on the tree and looked into each other’s eyes. Wanting to say so much, but knowing I had to go, we said nothing.

 

I don't know how long we stayed there but it was time for me to get on the road. I had an eight hour drive.

 

Corky brought my bags out to the car. We hugged, not knowing what to say. We loved each other but our lives had gone in different directions. We kissed and said our goodbyes; said we would visit and keep in touch. We were only eight hours apart.

 

We had tears running down our cheeks when I put the car in drive and pulled away, leaving him standing there. How could this happen again? How could we be losing each other again?

 

The drive home was sad, lonely. I missed him already. But I knew I had done the right thing.

 

I went to bed prepared for a big day in my new job. But, for some reason, I wasn’t as excited about that as when I’d started my vacation.

 

Thankfully, that first day as manager was busy for me and I didn’t have a lot of time to think. Almost before I realised, it was time to go home. Some of the girls wanted to go out for dinner but I wanted to get home, unpack properly, and rest. I wasn't yet ready to share my vacation experiences with anyone. I wanted to keep it to myself, needed time to accept that I’d been with Corky again - and walked away.

 

I fixed some soup but wasn't hungry. I thought about calling him but decided I should leave it alone. It was better for both of us.

 

In bed, I lay down and tried to read a book. No good. I turned off the light and tried to sleep. I tossed and turned most of the night. I think I feel asleep as the alarm went off. I got up, showered and dressed, grabbed some coffee and was on my way.

 

The days blended together. I was busy learning my new job and, while Corky and I spoke briefly a couple of times, we both needed time. Time to accept reality.

 

The girls wanted to go out for drinks one Friday night and I agreed. It had been a month or more since I had come back from vacation. We went to the usual place, ordered dinner and drinks.

 

I took a sip of my drink and I suddenly felt sick. I thought it was probably because I’d skipped lunch. I was busy and just didn't have time. I took another sip and had to excuse myself. I went to the bathroom, and splashed cold water on my face. I was feeling ill.

 

I went back to the table and told the girls I was going home, I wasn't well. I drove home and was still not feeling good when I got ready for bed. I got some crackers and ate a few of them before I fell asleep.

 

The next morning was not good. I had to rush to the bathroom and was sick. I called work and told them I had a bug and would not be into work. Later in the day, I felt better. Maybe just a 24 hour bug.

 

The next morning, the same thing, I was sick again. I thought this was wrong and so I telephoned to make an appointment with my doctor. Fortunately, she had an opening that day.

 

The doctor checked me over and said I seemed to be fine.

 

“The only other thing is to run a urine test on you. Is there any chance of you being pregnant?”

 

I thought a minute and told her about the vacation and that I did have sex with Corky. But I was on the pill.

 

“Could you have missed any of your pills?”

 

“No, I'm sure I didn't.”

 

Or did I?

 

No, I can't be. There is no way. Anyway, I gave the urine sample.

 

Couple of days later, I phoned for the results.

 

“Tammy, you’re pregnant.”

 

I was shocked.

 

“No, there is no way I can be pregnant. There has to be a mistake,” I told her.

 

I hung up the phone. What to do now? I have a new job, a new career. I couldn't be pregnant, I don't have time for a baby. What could I do? The baby Corky and I always wanted, the child we had talked about as we were growing up, it is all real. But why now?

 

Weeks went by as I tried to decide what to do. There was only one thing to do. I had to tell Corky I was pregnant with his child. I knew what he would want.

 

I called Corky that evening and told him I would be going to see him at the weekend. We needed to talk. Corky sounded excited.

 

I arranged to take some of the days I was owing and, on a Friday evening, I headed off to meet Corky at the old house. When I arrived, he greeted me on the doorstep with a huge smile and a hug.

 

I sat down at the table. We chatted about my job and Corky held my hands as he listened. He was telling me how the sanctuary was going but mainly he said how he’d missed me. He couldn’t stop thinking about me.

 

I refused anything to eat and said I really wanted to get some rest, it had been a long day and a long drive. We went to my room and he asked if we could sleep together.

 

“Of course,” I said and we both got ready for bed. I again wore one of his T-shirts.

 

In bed, as we cuddled, I began to think of what I had to tell him. How would he take the news? At this age, did he want a child, a family? This went through my mind, till I finally slept.

 

I woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking. I grabbed his robe and walked into the kitchen. But I had to turn around and run for the bathroom. I vomited. Corky came rushing in and applied a wet cloth to the back of my neck.

 

“Tammy, are you okay?”

 

“Yes, I'm fine.”

 

I got up off the floor, Corky standing there looking at me. I had to tell him now.

 

“Let’s get you back to bed.”

 

Corky followed me and I sat on the side of the bed, Corky sitting beside me.

 

“What is it, are you sick?”

 

I inhaled deeply. “Corky, there’s only one way to tell you this… I’m pregnant.”

 

“You’re pregnant?”

 

“Yes, seems with all the excitement of the new job, and seeing you, somewhere I messed up with my pills.”

 

He hugged me tight and tears were flowing down his face. We both sat crying, gripped in a tight embrace.

 

“Can I get you anything?”

 

“Some crackers please; they seem to settle my stomach.”

 

Corky turned off what he was cooking, and brought me some crackers and juice.

 

“What will we do Tammy?”

 

'Do you want this baby, Corky?”

 

Was it a dumb question? It had been our childhood dream to raise a family. But now?

 

“Tammy I would like us to marry and raise our child, here in this house where you, both of us really, grew up.”

 

“What about my job? Do you just want me to leave it and start a whole new life here? Corky, you know how I felt about this place growing up. Yes, I have good memories, but I was stuck in this little country town.”

 

I looked into his eyes. “You know, my dream was always for us to move to the city.”

 

We sat there not speaking. How can we make this work?

 

We discussed living here or living in the city. But how could I ask Corky to leave all this? It was his dream that we’d be together in this house.

 

We walked along our paths again in the woods. It always helped us clear our heads when we were growing up. We talked about many things, about bringing up our child in the country with nature and all that country life has to offer.

 

Could I do this? Could I be happy here? Could I walk away from everything I had ever wanted, a good job, a nice place in the city? Was that really what I wanted? That was the vital question.

 

I told Corky I needed some time, some alone time to think. I got in my car and drove to where momma was buried. I spent time talking to her, telling her my problems, asking her advice, letting her know, she was going to be a grandmother.

 

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. But I could feel momma there, I knew she was listening to me. By the time I left, I knew what I had to do. I loved this man, I was miserable without him. I would not lose him again.

 

I returned to the house, calling his name. He didn't answer. I looked out of the kitchen window to see if he was in the back yard. He was at our tree, his hand resting over the carving.

 

I went to him. He had tears in his eyes. We hugged tight. We could not lose “us” again and not ”our baby.”

 

“Tammy, I will sell the place, I will move to the city with you. Please, let us raise our baby together, “ he said, his voice hoarse. “Let’s marry and be a family, the family we always dreamed of.”

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This man would give up his dream, this house he loved so much and move to the city with me. I looked into his eyes and knew at that moment what I wanted to do. We stood and kissed and held each other close.

 

It was now lunch and I was a bit hungry, the nausea having passed. I felt I could eat. I told Corky I had something to do and I would be right back.

 

I went to the bedroom and shut the door. I phoned my boss. I explained everything and said I would be giving her my resignation. I would raise my baby in the house I grew up in with the man I loved, the man I adored, the father of my child. I told her I would come back and stay a month, help train someone for my position if needed. Then I would move on. She agreed and said she was very happy for me.

 

I walked to the kitchen where Corky was sitting. He stood as I walked in and took my hands in his, a smile lighting up his face.

 

He looked at my stomach. “Can I?”

 

“Yes.”

 

I smiled as he placed a hand on my belly. “Our baby.”

 

“Yes, our baby. Corky, let’s go back to the tree.”

 

He looked at me quizzically but took my hand and we walked to the tree. I pointed at the inscription. “Corky, I think we need to add, ‘And baby.’”

 

Corky looked at me. “Does this mean… ”

 

“Yes Corky,” I cut in. “I called my boss and explained everything to her. I will be giving her my official resignation. How could we raise our child anywhere but here? I can't lose you again, our child needs to be raised with both parents, here in this house, with all our memories. Where our love began.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments