Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion not Sex

1
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Passion, not sex.

Youth is definitely wasted on the young. Hindsight being the better part of valor, I would not so indiscriminately engage myself in what was then a one brain celled activity. So foolish was I to have wasted one of the greatest opportunities a man can behold in his life; molding a woman's flesh and spirit within his hands.

Having grown older and gained maturity, I now see the folly of my ways. Maturity has allowed me to see the vast difference between sex and making love. To illustrate this point, I would like to reveal the level of passion that making love can offer; it should be one of both bless and exhilaration.

With that said the scene is set, I will start a shower of warm water. Wrapping myself in a towel, I will come get you wherever you are. Without words, I would embrace you. Nibbling on your ear, I would whisper, "Let me show you how much love and passion I possess for you."

Slowly walking backwards, holding your hands in mine and looking deep into your eyes, you would see the truth and depth of what I had whispered.

Positioning myself behind you, I would begin removing all jewelry while nibbling on the sides of your neck. With soft gentle movements, I would undo each button of your blouse; taking care to brush each nipple with every movement of my arms.

Removing your blouse would produce a flow of kisses down your back and light caresses of your arms on lowering the fabric. Dropping your blouse to the floor, I would continue kissing your neck, cupping each breast with firm squeezes. Although whispering soft murmurs of awe and enjoyment; I would still not speak.

I would then release each breast to remove your bra and slide it slowly down caressing your arms again.

Keeping your back to me, I would gently pull you close and cup each of your soft, naked breasts in my hands. Taking care to pay attention to each nipple, my continued murmurs would reveal my desire and enjoyment of you.

Moving my hands slowly down around your waistline, I would caress every inch of it. Undoing the restraining button, I would slide my hands under your skirt and firmly press against your stomach. Reaching to place my fingertip just above your vulva, I would nibble your neck and shoulders.

Slowly lowering myself and your skirt, I would caress each leg with utter delight. On rising, my caresses would be focused on your inner legs and thighs. Not allowing the opportunity to pass, I would kiss and nibble each inch of your body as it passes my lips.

Feeling your own murmurs and urgency building, I would remove your stockings and panties in the same manner but with an increased urgency on my part. Reviewing your lovely nakedness, I let my towel fall to the floor and draw you into the shower. Under the gentle spray of the warm water, we embrace and begin a slow, sensual kiss. I send my tongue probing to find yours and share my passion with you.

Hesitantly, I step back and reach to each breast to let pass through my hands the gentleness to which the rest will pass. Reaching for soap, I begin to lather my hands. With softness and tenderness, I would begin to wash your face, ears and neck.

With your eyes gently closed, I would guide you to the spray, ensuring all residue is removed from your beautiful face. As your eyes watch mine, I would begin to shampoo your hair. My fingertips would gently, slowly massage your scalp creating a lather encompassing your hair entirely. Upon giving your hair the attention it deserves, I would begin rinsing and massaging again so your hair floats within the flowing water.

Lathering my hands again, my attention is on your shoulders and back. Kissing your neck, lips, eyes, ears and face before lathering completely that spine of passion. Pulling you to me, I would adjust the water's flow to rinse your back. Before releasing you, I would hold you close to me for just a moment longer.

Hands lathered, your chest, breast and stomach are next. Each breast to be firmly massaged with lather to bring your aurora and nipples harder and fuller. Your stomach to be circular strokes firmness so you feel the passion I hold deep within. Rinsing becomes a motion and labor of love kissing, nibbling each breast to a point of almost unbearable pain from the caresses only to move to your stomach and repeat the passion given to your breasts...except. Your navel gets the attention you just know and hope, will be given to your throbbing passion below.

I prop my leg on the edge of the tub and raise one leg for its' turn. Lathering massaging foot, calf, and thigh is pure delight to me as I admire, wash, rinse and admire all that wonder is before me and where it comes from. I repeat with the other leg with a lust building in my eyes and breath. I move close to embrace you and hold you close hoping that you feel the love and passion with gentleness to come. I kiss you deeply and kiss your face with endearment, for your ass and pubic area are to receive my attention next.

With lathered hands, I wash each softly and yet probingly. Rinsing gets special attention. Keeping the water flow to each of my fingers probe to insure total flushing. Three fingers for your pubic area with my thumb rubbing your clitoris to clear it of soap. Two fingers for your ass to let you know and feel that each part of you is special. Soap draws those necessary body lubricants, so I lick, kiss and nibble between your thighs until those juices return. I turn you and turn my attention to your ass.

Each kiss and nibble builds to my tongue inserting ever so slightly in and out.

I turn the shower off. I pull back the curtain and reach for a towel. I hang it on my erection and reach for a second. With the second I work your hair until it is almost completely dry and wrap your hair up into it turbine like. Retrieving the first towel, I work the rest of your body so that each inch of skin has a light pink color from the blood rising to your skin. Each touch now has the feeling of electricity.

Now I lead you to the bedroom and the bed, always looking deep into your eyes. It is then with a slow, flowing motion that I cradle you into my arms. With your leg draped over my arm and your head nestled in my neck that I gently kiss and nibble your shoulder. Lowering you to the bed with your head at the foot and your feet at the head board, with a gentle roll I have you on your stomach.

I reach under the pillow and pull out the body oil.

With a generous amount of lotion on my hands I use both hands in a long, firm, and deep penetrating pulls on each leg. Careful not to touch your ass or pubic area, this for your legs right now, yet wishing, that I could and you desire that I do touch them. Keeping this up until each leg, ankle and foot is totally relaxed. My desire escapes me by my kissing and nibbling each leg, ankle and foot.

I apply more lotion to my hands and turn my attention to each arm, with care not to touch those wonderful mounds of pleasure. Massaging each with the passion and love gave to your legs. I move to the foot of the bed and begin on your neck and shoulders. Knowing the relaxed state to which I am putting you and the level of passion I am raising to as well, I move back to the side of the bed and get on straddling your legs. With a firm lift I bring you into a kneeling position with your face still on the bed.

More lotion and I start on your back with long pulls down your back and firm pushes up.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Letting my manhood slide up against your ass and pubic mound for the first time. Its' movement matching the long slow strokes of my hands on your back and throbbing so that you are aware of the lust and passion building within me. Satisfied that your back has been attended to and you are aware of my desire, I lay you flat again and gently roll you over for this massage's conclusion.

Your neck and chest get more attention than they should, but my passion is to the point that all I want is each nipple in my mouth and I cannot keep my eyes off them. When I do kiss and nibble them as I massage your stomach, my precum dripping on my thigh is very obvious. Reluctantly I concluded the massage, ever wanting to pay attention to your ass and pubic mound, but that is next and I'm up to the task with a throbbing erection and swollen tongue. I rotate you so that your hips are at the edge of the bed and your feet are resting on my shoulders. Looking down deep into your eyes I try to show the anticipation and knowledge of what is to come.

I slowly kneel, ever keeping eye contact, and position your feet on my shoulders (ever wanting to have those thighs holding my head) so that your ass and pubic mound are presented to me for my loving attention. It has been over one and one half hours since the beginning and this has been too much torture to your desires as it has been for mine. But I know that the conclusion and ecstasy will to be so full and so complete, to stop or change now would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Still keeping my eyes on you, I start to massage this area I so desire. Every so slowly probing each fold with loving care uttering sounds of my pleasure with the feel of it all, moaning with the sweet smell of passion and longing to taste the juices flowing before me. My fingers gently probe both openings knowing each as a pleasure to enjoy. One finger for each as I desire my erection to be there, I'm jealous of my own fingers. I lower my face and kiss each and all in between. My tongue lightly probes your ass, only slightly, then move my efforts to your clitoris.

My tongue enters looking for every drop of your passion it can get while my lips kiss the lips around your passion, hoping to create enough suction that none will escape my mouth. Wanting more I nibble, bite, kiss, lick and roll your clitoris so that you will quench my thirst with more. To help, I had applied lotion to my left hand and started to probe your ass, ever encouraging you to give as much as possible.

Upon quenching my thirst, I stand and position my erection so that it will slide over your clitoris and enjoy all the juices left. My erection throbs to enter your ass, yet to do so now and not enter you for our passion is unthinkable. I move my erection forward and back hoping you will reach down stroke it as it moves and guide it in when you are ready. You do and with my erection entering, I pause just in, lower your feet and lower my body so that our bodies enmesh and kiss you long and deep.

During the kiss my hips push so that I am half way in, pulling back ever so slightly and pushing back into the half way point.

Breaking the kiss and looking deeply into your eyes, my hips thrust me all the way in. My moans and sounds will reveal my gratefulness to the depth it has reached. I pause and let you feel my throbbing passion. My hips start a slow circular pushing motion for about 8 to 10 rotations. Pulling half way out and repeating the rotations followed by a hard push back in and quick pull half way out. Rotating my hips again and ever so slightly pull out a little bit more and with a hard thrust I bury myself all the way in and pause.

Finally I speak, "Please set the tempo and let me pleasure you to a level that will only be exceeded by our next love making." With that, I hope the passion and lust will be such that there is not enough paper to write it all down.

After we stop from what I would hope to be exhaustion, I would lay at your side and raise your leg so that I could probe your ass to complete my satisfaction. Not thrusting, but a slow gentle glide of my erection into your ass, with lotion helping the way, I would squeeze the breast near me and nibble, kiss and bit with deep passion. Resting still, hoping you will move to your satisfaction, but if not, OK, just having it there would be more than enough, throbbing and yearning for your attention.

To go to sleep with you engulfed with me this way would be heaven.

You feel me throbbing deep inside and have a discomfort from its' angle, yet strangely, it raises deep feeling of lust. You want a better position and enjoy more. With utter satisfaction, yet a little disappointed, you roll so your back is to me and take that loving breast away. The slight pains shooting around your ass reaches deeply in an animalistic way and raises the jointly felt lust to an almost uncontrollable level.

Arching your ass into my loins brings that lust to total abandonment and you roll and push your ass so that my penetration is deeper. The rhythm picks up and moans and cries of lust escapes from us both. Your leg drapes back over me and we roll with you on top. You sit up and roll your hips to insure the deepest penetration possible and yet rise up only to drive back down with a force and passion hazed by our abandonment.

Your hand reaches down and pulls my balls up and you try to roll and massage them into your hot pubic channel to satisfy the yearning growing there, only to brush and excite your clitoris and your rhythm increases. My cries, moans of ecstasy and thrusting hips raises our lust to a brink that nothing in the world matters but the red seeing lust possessing us both now.

Not able to thrust as I would want, I can't take it anymore, I encircle my arms around you, move us both so that I am sitting on the edge of the bed and your are standing on the floor. The freedom to move and thrust takes on a flowing motion of moans, groans, grunts and cries of ecstasy signaling the conclusion coming. Neither wanting to stop, yet unable and willing, to slow down or stop. My hands firmly squeeze both of your breasts and I thrust deeper and harder. The climax jointly given is so raw, so deep, so full, that neither can stop shaking from the weakness being felt. Your cum runs down over my balls and gently you coat your fingers of both hands, offering one hand to me while you lick clean the other.

Laying side by side now, your head on my shoulder, one of your breasts on my chest and enjoying the tickle of my chest hairs, the other warmly tucked in my side. Your leg drapes over my thigh with your pubic mound warming my leg. My hand firmly holds you in place by the pressure to the small of your back, the other trembling and gently stroking your head while I revel in the scent of you.

We sleep.

Three hours later you awake with my throbbing on your thigh. Realizing that I'm still asleep and obviously dreaming of you. You reach and start to remove the condom I'm still wearing from before. As you roll it off, you realize that my cum is still wet and warm. Your licking awakens me. You whisper, it's now my turn.

Published 
Written by urredneckif
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors