Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion Rekindled

"can we relight the passion that burned out long ago"

17
17 Comments 17
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was a cold winters night, the sky was crystal clear. We were snuggled under a blanket, on the couch. In the chimney, the flames cast a warm glow as the fire roared drowning the howl of the wind outside.

The flame that we had once had between us had burned out a long time ago. Now we sat in the intimacy born out of habit without the heat of any vestige of passion.

I looked at you and saw the woman I had loved and married without really recognizing her. The face and figure were the same I had always known, but the soul seemed to have changed. 

What had happened to us? Once we had laughed and talked, made plans: shared. We still occasionally had intercourse; however, it was now our needs that fueled it. 

We sat and watched the television, our favourite sitcom was playing. Was this the life I wanted I mused as we sat there like two strangers? As we watched, your head fell against my chest as you started to drowse. 

I could smell your favourite Dulce and Gabbana perfume. My mind went back to times gone by when that smell used to drive my nose and my senses wild. My mind raced through those memories as I was overwhelmed with guilt.

What had we done, how had we let those moments escape us? Could the flame be relit? Could the love and passion, that we once shared between us be renewed? It certainly could not if we did nothing to change things.

I turned off the TV and just held you tightly against my body. As I felt your warmth against mine, the softness of your body, your smell my senses seemed to return to times long gone.

Something needed to change. If we kept on doing what we always did, we were beyond redemption. Nothing ventured nothing gained I thought. Standing carefully I gathered you in my arms and gently laid you on the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace.

I softly kissed you, on your forehead. Without warning, your bathrobe fell open. Your soft, but pert bare breast brushed against my arm. My left hand slid up your stomach, cupped your B-cup breasts. 

You opened your eyes and looked at me. "What are you doing?" you exclaimed.

"Hush, darling," I said. "I want to find you again. I need to rediscover those times long past we seem to have lost."

"Oh, honey, will it be possible after all these years?" you asked.

I kissed you passionately, as I felt my heart's flame rekindle within me. Your lips parted to my tongue, I tasted you as I had not tasted you in years.

I gently squeezed, your left breast in my hand. I pinched, rolled your nipples between my fingers. A gentle moan escaped your lips, as I played with your sensitive nipples. I massaged and pushed your breasts together. Whilst, I softly kissed you on the neck.

You removed your bathrobe off your shoulders and shrugged it off revealing your body to me. Laying backdown you parted your legs.

I got between your legs, kissed up the inside of your thighs. I took, in the sweet smell of your pussy. Your pussy dripped and glistened with your moisture. I flicked my tongue the length of your slit. Your body quivered as if pulses of electricity were coursing through your spine. Your nipples stood to attention like miniature soldiers.

I pushed my tongue into your pussy. I licked and massaged the insides of your vagina. Your moans were getting louder as I lapped at your tender flesh. My thumb rubbed against your clit, whilst my tongue fucked you without mercy. I gently took your inner lips between my teeth and softly tugged and pulled.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

“I am getting close,” you whispered. You came and flooded my mouth with your juices. I lapped up and swallowed what I could. Afterwards, we kissed passionately as you tasted yourself on my lips. You whispered; “Please fuck me, baby.”

I sat down, pulled you on top of me. Your pussy brushed against my thigh. My cock was hard as a rock when you straddled my lap, and the outer lips of your pussy gripped, the shaft of my cock. You rocked your hips back and forth as you coated my cock with your wetness.

A slight adjustment of your hips and the guidance of your hand and the bulbous head of my cock entered and parted your pussy. With the invasion, of my cock into your pussy. You gasped for air, a moan escaped your lips.

The movements, of your hips where ever so slight. As you slowly rocked your hips back and forth. “I love the feel of your cock inside me, baby,” you said smiling at me as you ground yourself into my groin. We moaned together in mutual pleasure.

My hands slid down your hips. I held onto your hips, as you bounced on my cock. Your breasts jiggled and bounced with your movements. Without any warning, I slapped your ass. A red mark was left on your ass, as you yelped at the sudden sting. But, it only helped to heighten your arousal.

Our lips touched and locked together. Our tongues danced as we kissed passionately, whilst we made love. As we kissed, a muffled moan escaped from your mouth into mine. Our noses touched until our foreheads met.

As we looked lovingly and lustfully into each other’s eyes, you arched your back. I laid a trail of soft kisses, down your chest. I flicked my tongue over your nipples, taking them in my mouth. I sucked and nibbled at them, as you bounced on my cock.

My hands were on your ass, as I squeezed and parted your cheeks. I felt you milk my shaft with your vaginal muscles. I helped, you bounce on my cock. We were very close, ever so close.

“Cum inside me baby give your seed, make me cum baby,” words that escaped from you along with your moans. My fingers found their way to your clit. I rubbed vigorously on your clit as your moans got louder. I sensed you were about to go over the edge.

It hit you, with such ferocity. You came very violently, you erupted in such force. Your muscles, contorted from the shock as you came. Your vaginal muscles clamped down hard gripped my shaft tight.

It was all I could take. I came flooding your womb with my seed. I gave you the seed that you craved. We kissed, with renewed passion, as I held you tight in my arms. Whilst, I emptied the last of my seed into you.

We collapsed into a heap on the couch. Your breasts crushed against my chest. With our bodies intertwined my fingers stroked through your soft silky hair as I kissed your forehead softly. Sweat dripped off our bodies from the heat of our passion.

“I needed that so badly,” you whispered into my ear.

"Me too darling. There will be no more Saturday Night ritual fucks. I plan to have you and you to have me whenever we wish and that preferably every day.

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments