Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt7

2
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Chapter Nine: Rebirth

So, what had I been up to during the months that followed?

I had attended a few meetings in Serena’s clubs, meeting a few of the members including the Masters and Mistresses. Serena kindly loaned Daisy to me and let her stay with me in my family home for long periods.

During that time I also met a Master who had the reputation for treating his slaves with a lot of respect. He would be firm and dominant, but never disrespectful; unless they were playing humiliation games between themselves. Also, he was very polite with the other Masters and Mistresses, and with their slaves.

Many would give orders to a slave who was wandering about, just because it made them feel good to be giving orders to someone or because they wanted to be served with something, and giving orders was the only way that they knew how. This Master, however, if he wanted something and none of his own slaves were around, would ask (instead of ordering) any slave if he would be so kind to attend his needs.

Initially, some of the most rough and demanding Masters labelled him as a sub playing dom. This continued until one of them tried to abuse one of his slaves. He continued to be polite while, at the same time, beating the crap out of him, then gave him a few months to recover and think about respect. Needless to say, no-one ever disrespected him or his slaves anymore.

We spoke frequently and he told me that he was a widower, aged around forty, and wasn’t very rich – actually he hardly had any money at all. His slaves were supporting him with their jobs. It wasn’t that he was polite to them because he feared they would stop supporting him, instead they chose to support him because he was a respectful master who they looked up to immensely. They made him stop working, and each of them contributed a small amount of money to him every month, allowing him to be a full time Master for them. He was also intelligent, and didn’t have the attitude that many Masters and Mistresses had, trying to dominate everyone, just to prove that they were the alpha. Serena was the same, because her presence alone was so dominant that everyone accepted her as the alpha in the pack.

William, or Will to his close friends, didn’t have that characteristic because he was so confident in his own qualities that he didn’t give a damn about the childish games of dominance that some of the other Masters loved to play. I wasn’t interested in such kind of competition either, so it was natural that we clicked together.

He was often a guest at Serena’s where I was still living until I had completed the revenge on my ex-husband. After a while when he was there, he would end up in my bed at night. He was a passionate lover, giving me more pleasure than I had ever thought possible. He said that I was the first woman since his wife, who had made him feel so good. We made love, although the first time I almost felt scared at the thought of such a big cock as he entered me, but I needn’t have worried as we made love slowly, and he made me cum so many times with his mouth and fingers, that I would have wanted him even if he was bigger.

I also knew that his slaves took him with no problem at all. Once, when we were at Serena’s, I witnessed him punishing one of them who had dropped a glass and broken it. He’d been able to punish her with a hundred lashes, barely leaving any mark on her. To see her thanking him afterwards, sincerely, and not as playing the part of the sub/dom, and to watch him having punished her for her disrespectful behaviour to the house owner was amazing, even Serena was slightly surprised.

He never once tried to dominate me. We had threesome sessions with Daisy, and I noticed the difference of his actions between her and me. There was nothing bad, as Daisy loved every part of it, and she was always hoping to be called into my bedroom when he was there.

Gradually, he introduced me to threesomes and even foursomes, with me and other men and I thought that it was wonderful. It wasn’t something that I would do every day, as it was too tiring. Also it would spoil the fun after a while, but it was definitely something that I appreciated a lot. The first time that he asked me if I would do it, I was very dubious although I had to admit that I was curious. I was still worried that the other men would try to dominate me and, despite my new dominating attitude. I could never be a match against a six feet tall muscular man who might try to force me into doing something.

He explained to me that sex between Masters usually had its own rules and that most of those were of equality. The ones who were always trying to dominate others weren’t usually welcome, but to solve the problem he would ask Serena if he could borrow her male slaves, so that I could make them join in - but only if I felt comfortable. Daisy would also be there so that she could help with everything, being a woman and an expert in women’s needs. So I accepted.

Will started caressing, kissing and licking my whole body, making me gush from my pussy. He certainly knew how to excite me! When he was licking between my thighs, I started working on his fabulous cock, licking it all and then deep throating it.

EmmaLenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaLenz

I motioned for Michael to come near and started to suck him, alternating between the two in my mouth. Will, after a few of my orgasms, turned and pushed inside me to the hilt.

I moaned with Michael’s cock still in my mouth, and motioned Will to roll on his back, keeping him deeply buried inside me. Then I winked at Daisy who promptly understood and started licking my asshole, lubricating it with spit, and pushing inside it with one and then two fingers. When she managed to have three fingers inside without causing me any discomfort, she tapped on my shoulder and I released the cock from my mouth. Michael moved behind me following Daisy’s instructions and started pushing his throbbing cock into my ass.

It was my first ever double penetration and I called for Brian, the other stud, to join us, and started sucking him, three at once, this was a day of firsts!

After a while of gentle fucking, I mentally screamed, “Now you studs fuck me hard and deep!”

Will was a pro; the other two were well trained by Serena, and didn’t disappoint me. I was thoroughly fucked and filled with cum in all my holes. I swallowed all that had shot into my mouth, and Daisy, that precious girl, cleaned me by sucking every single drop of cum from my other holes. I was exhausted as I had cum countless times.

Will was going to help me shower, but I stopped him. “Don’t worry love, go to sleep.”

Dismissing the two of Serena’s studs I called Daisy to shower with me. The poor girl had not even had the chance to touch herself, always moving around to help accomplish the best possible mating for all of us. So I wanted to reward her in the shower.

I started kissing her whole body, teasing her nipples and biting them, and then I sank to my knees in front of her. She was surprised, since it was her duty to kneel in front of me, but I gently told her to be quiet and started licking her folds. Despite the water tumbling on to us, I could taste her sweet nectar. I switched off the water and laid her on the floor, continuing to suck her clit and stimulating her labia. When I pushed my fingers into her she squirted in my mouth screaming my name, then collapsed on the floor exhausted. I turned the water on again and then gently cleaned her whole body, massaging it into relaxation. She almost fell asleep in bliss.

Washing myself I had almost finished when Daisy recovered and looked at me with an expression of horror. “Mistress, I’m sorry! I was sleeping instead of helping you! I am so sorry, I will accept my punishment from you and Mistress Serena when you send me back for failing you.”

“Why should I send you back to her before the term of your stay? Where did you fail me?” was my calm answer while I started to dry myself with a towel. She took the towel from me and gently started drying me then.

On the verge of crying, she said, “My duty is to serve you and please you, not to be slack and let you do things yourself that I am meant to do, Mistress.”

“We are there again Daisy, aren’t we? I told you when we are alone that you can call me by my name. By now you should have learned that if I want you to help me, I would have said so. I wanted to please you because I felt that you deserved it, and I can assure it was a pleasure. It seemed to me that you appreciated it, or have I got the wrong impression?”

She blushed. “It was the most wonderful thing anyone ever did to me, to wash and massage me so tenderly. If only…” she stopped. Then changed topic and started asking me about what I would like done with my hair and what clothes I wanted to wear for dinner.

I stopped her and asked what she was about to say. She lowered her eyes to the ground. “I can’t, Sonja…”

Taking her chin in my fingers I lifted her head to meet my gaze. “Daisy, have I ever given you any reason to fear me?”

As I kissed her lips, I said, “Now, please, speak, I don’t want to order you to.”

She then answered. “Ok… I… I love Mistress Serena, and I am grateful for all that she has done to me and everything I wanted in my life. Then, I met and fell in love with you, and I wish that you were my Mistress. However, I cannot leave Mistress Serena, it would be so ungrateful!”

I explained to her, afterward, “Daisy, I love you too, and I wish that you were mine. I will see if I can sort out anything with Serena, meanwhile, I have something planned for you already; I think you will love it. You can go to my bed, and wake Master William with your sucking skills, then tell him that he doesn’t have to move and you are my thanks to him for the nice afternoon. Also tell him he is your gift from me until dinner. So, Daisy, you can satisfy yourself with him as much as you want.”

Her eyes sparkled in excitement.

“Oh, thank you Sonja! I love you so much!”

“That's fine, Daisy. Just try to control yourself more in the future.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she said with a smile.

I left the room and went to the kitchen, helping the two girl slaves who always accompanied Will to cook the dinner. Michael and Brian completed a few maintenance jobs and would leave to go back at Serena’s after dinner.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors