Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Seiger

"The story of Private Seiger's women and his one true love."

9
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

The year was 1943. German troops were in Paris, Warsaw, Rome and were advancing toward Kursk in the Soviet Union. American troops were fighting the Nazi's in Europe as well as the Japanese on Guadalcanal. WWII was raging with no end in sight.

At home, everyone did their best to keep their spirits up. Rosie the Riveter was on the assembly line welding and riveting munitions for victory. Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, and Judy Garland were making hit records. Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Oklahoma" was all the rage on Broadway. Those diversions helped, but couldn't prevent the daily fear and loneliness of ordinary citizens, especially women like Derrick's mom.

Derrick was anxious to join the fight, but he was only fourteen, still too young to enlist. His mom, Patsy, had become a widow at the age of thirty-four when Derrick's dad was shot down in an air raid over Hamburg. Her red hair and beauty made Patsy the Rita Hayworth of Jefferson County where they lived.

The few able bodied men who weren't serving overseas were often at their home hoping to spend the night with Derrick's mom. Some did. That's one of the many things Derrick learned during the war years. He was only a teenager, but understood women needed the same attention as men and that included sex.

By the time Derrick turned sixteen with the outcome of the war still in doubt, his mom's friends took an interest in him. At first it was flattery saying how handsome he had become. That was followed by light hearted flirting, then serious flirting to the point of seduction. At sixteen he no longer was a virgin.

A woman by the name of Maureen Baldwin was celebrating the New Year at a party his mom had arranged for USO volunteers. Derrick's mom served coffee and donuts to the soldiers. Mrs. Baldwin sang at the USO and had made friends including his mom and a few G.I.'s.

Although attractive, Maureen was not the beauty of his mom. Her biggest asset was her body, a walking advertisement for sex. She might have had one too many drinks at the New Years party when she put her arms around Derrick telling him how cute he was. Derrick was visibly embarrassed becoming more obvious when she dragged him in the living room to dance to a tune playing on the phonograph. Peggy Lee was singing "I Don't Know Enough About You," a slow dance meant for romance. She held him tight, rubbing her awesome tits against his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. His face turned crimson when Mrs. Baldwin gave him a wet mouth kiss as the music ended.

Derrick might have been embarrassed but he wasn't naive. He had learned the signals women radiate when they are horny. Maureen Baldwin was radiating heat and was as horny as Derrick was embarrassed.

After the dance, she said, "Derrick, won't you show me your room? Your mom said you decorated with lots of interesting pictures. Show me, please," and she took his hand leading him to his room.

It was true. Derrick had every pin-up he could find plastered on his bedroom walls. There was Rita, of course, and Ava. There were nudes painted on airplanes, and lots of scantily clad Vargas Girls from Esquire magazine. "My god, Derrick. You really are a movie fan or is it a fan of sexy women?"

"I like the women," he admitted.

"Do you like me, Derrick?"

"Yes, Mrs. Baldwin."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Maybe you would like to see me dressed like that girl on the 'Miss Carriage' bomber."

"I don't think the word dressed is what you mean, Mrs. Baldwin."

"You're right, Derrick," and she seductively began unsnapping her blouse, then her skirt, then turned asking Derrick to unhook her bra. He fumbled a bit, but got the job done revealing the kind of tits both man and boy dream about. Lace panties, a garter belt, nylons and shoes still remained. Derrick had no idea what to do next.

"Derrick, maybe my panties are in the way. How about if I slip these off while you undress."

"Yes, Mrs. Baldwin," he obeyed.

He kicked off his shoes, pulled his shirt over his head, and let his pants drop to the floor. Derrick was left with briefs, socks, and a growing bulge between his legs.

"Oh my, Derrick, what a nice present you have all wrapped up under your drawers. Let me unwrap them and see what surprises you have inside."

With his heart pounding like a jack hammer, he watched as she dropped to her knees and slipped down his shorts. His lust was evident. Her mouth took full advantage of it. He had never felt anything so sensual, so arousing, so erotic as she wrapped her lips around his youthful virgin cock.

"We better get you into bed, Derrick, before we squander what's stored inside that marvelous pecker of yours."

Mrs. Baldwin, still wearing her garter, hose and shoes showed him the basics when she rolled him on top of her with his hips fitting nicely between her open thighs. Her hand took hold of his firm appendage, and fit it past her pussy slits into a wet fervent cunt. He was feeling the euphoria of manhood as he had never experienced before. He was fucking a woman twice his age that lusted for the boy half hers.

Derrick didn't squander what Mrs. Baldwin craved, but it wasn't a surprise when Derrick didn't last long. Mrs. Baldwin didn't care. She was happy to be under the exuberant teenager who in the few minutes inside her provided the sexual energy for which she lusted. When he came, it was a blast, shooting cum straight into the target. Being filled with his youthful seed was a special gift for Maureen, a New Years party favor.

She kissed him, dressed, and returned to the party as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It was "a trip to the bathroom to freshen up," she told her friend and host Patsy.

Derrick stayed in his bedroom telling his mom later that he wasn't feeling well. The truth was, he never felt better.

The country was in full patriotic mode, a fever that infected every American. Derrick was no different. He was still too young to serve in the military, but not too young to be patriotic. His New Years celebration with Mrs. Baldwin was the first of many opportunities he found to be of service to his mom's friends. They helped him with extra curricular projects at their home. He explained it as tutoring lessons when his mom asked where he'd been after school.

Once the news got around that Derrick was doing his part for the war effort, he had little time left for sports or high school girls. Derrick was in too much demand to spend his time on trivial matters like high school. His mom just couldn't understand why his grades were suffering with so much additional academic support. He nearly didn't graduate. Derrick wouldn't be headed to college.

After high school, Derrick casually looked for a job that might interest him. He couldn't find one. He had few skills and even less ambition when the Army called for his physical and induction. In the fall of 1947, he was off to Ft. Bragg for six weeks of basic training. After a week at home for Christmas, he was shipped overseas to Berlin, Germany.

Germany, for Derrick, was like going to the moon on a transport ship. He had no idea about Europe, neither their cultures, languages or geography. However, once in Germany, Derrick discovered he had an ear for the language. Quickly he was speaking broken German, then acceptable German, and soon, fluent Deutsch that made all the difference with the Fräuleins.

To his surprise, the girls he met didn't shave. It was a turn-off at first, but once he became accustomed to hairy armpits and bushy pussies, he found it sexy. Finding willing Fräuleins was not difficult for him or for most of the men in uniform. Of course there were Army restrictions regarding fraternizing with German girls, especially those from the Eastern sector. But from a soldier's point of view, rules were meant to be broken.

Some of the German girls were prostitutes servicing any soldier with a few D-Marks in their pocket. There were others that supported their family by hooking up with an American soldier as his girlfriend. It was a semi-permanent relationship that only occasionally resulted in marriage. In fact, most German girlfriends hoped to leave their devastated Vaterland for the USA. Marriage with Fräuleins was frowned upon by the military.

Derrick's first encounter with foreign pussies was on a hot evening after getting drunk in a Berlin beer tent. She said her name was Greta. She was twenty-six but looked forty. Greta took him out behind the tent for a quickie. He new the drill and gave her a fifty DM note. It wasn't much, but it was worth the price to relieve his aching balls. Later he learned he had over-paid. Learning the local customs was much harder than learning the language.

In time, Derrick learned which beer halls were the best for picking up girls. To put it more accurately, it became the beer halls that were best for girls to pick up soldiers.

Private Derrick Seiger's language skills were instrumental in helping his buddies communicate with the locals. So he acquired a large group of friends, many with various contacts and skills favorable to Derrick. One arrangement involved a small room in which to romance his female acquaintances.

It was a shared room with a bed, a shower and a stove. He and three other G.I.'s paid $5.00 per month for the room. They used it for one night stands when on leave for a night.

Private Seiger was a hunk of a man with language skills, a uniform and a room for romance. The obvious was that he was surrounded by adoring girlfriends. So he made good use of the accommodations whenever it was free. Everything seemed to be going his way.

By mid 1948, everything changed when the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies' railway, road, and canal access to the sectors of Berlin under Western control. The result was a severe shortage of everyday supplies such as food, water, coal, medical supplies and even girls sneaking from their home in East Berlin to the West. In response to the blockade, the Western Allies organized the Berlin Airlift.

Although, it became more difficult for Derrick to spend quality time with the Fräuleins, he had one wild card up his sleeve. He was commandeered to work at Tempelhof Airport as a truck driver onto which supplies were unloaded around the clock from incoming C-54 cargo planes. The shortages in both the East and the West created a thriving black market. That's when Private Seiger became an unofficial quartermaster as a few items accidentally fell off the back of his truck. That was Private Seiger's explanation. As Ferrari explained in the movie 'Casablanca', "Carrying charges, my boy. Carrying charges."

It could be said that Derrick was honest to a point. He never asked for money in exchange for the items lost in transit. Most were happily recovered by his friends who then bartered them for sexual favors. In exchange for the "lost items," Derrick was given exclusive control of the room. He never again paid rent and occasionally rented it out whenever he wasn't there. Private Seiger had become an entrepreneur.

Some of his fellow soldiers called him Robin, as in Robin Hood, because of his generosity to females. Whenever possible, he helped needy families of girls he met with small gifts of food, nylon hose or cigarettes that had mysteriously disappeared from his truck. He had a heart of gold and a hard cock with an urgency to match.

The regrettable news for Private Seiger's buddies was that he unexpectedly fell in love with an eighteen year old girl from the East. The good times were about to end.

Derrick met her two months after the Airlift began while he was indulging in the social squalor of the times. She was with three friends, all but her vying for his attention. The girl's name was Frau Erika, and for him, it was love at first sight.

But Erika hadn't initially accepted his advances. Derrick had to work at it. The second time they met, he sat next to her slipping Erika a Hershey bar. She said, "Nein." Then he tried to give her a cigarette. Again, she said, "Nein." He tried to buy her a beer. She said, "Okay if you buy one for my girlfriends too." He bought a round for everyone.

There was a band. The Germans were standing on the tables along with a few G.I.'s singing "Ein Prosit." He asked her to dance although he didn't know how to polka. She wouldn't dance with him, but danced with a German man twice her age who looked like an ex-Nazi. Finally, just as he was about to give up, Erika gave him an electric smile, a smile so warm it could have melt an Alpine glacier, kissed his cheek, and left saying, ein anders mal, which gave him hope meaning, some other time.

There would be another time and before the month ended, Erika became his girlfriend. Derrick had never been in love. Girls and women were only vessels to deposit his seed and give him pleasure. Erika was different. First, of course, she was beautiful with long blonde hair, striking blue eyes, a face of purity, and a slim youthful body. In addition, Erika was intelligent, spoke three languages, and flashed a smile that lit up the room. For Derrick, it was a match made in heaven or in this case, Berlin. Most importantly, Private Seiger had fallen head over heals for Erika before he was even aware of it

The first symptoms were sleepless nights followed by day dreams of her while on duty, then thinking about her twenty-four/seven. When he was with her, she could control him with a simple touch or a cunning smile. He was defenseless in her company.

They knew each other six weeks before he took her to the room. It was the first time he had sex since they met. Six weeks of abstaining. Six weeks of celibacy. He thought of the anticipation like when he was a kid waiting for Christmas. The day never seemed to arrive but when it did, Derrick couldn't contain his overwhelming joy. In fact, it happened a few days before Christmas. Erika gave herself to him as his Weihnachtsgeschenk, his Christmas present.

Derrick was on a weekend leave. Erika told her family she was staying with friends in the West. It was never easy for her to get over the border from East to West, but she had learned the tricks to appease the guards. Sometimes she used an Interzonepass for legal entry or a bribe of American cigarettes given to her from Derrick. Sometimes it was with girlfriends that distracted them with seductive promises. Occasionally Erika got a ride with someone well known and trusted by the guards. However, being able to meet Derrick was never a sure thing. This time everything went well. Apparently the German guards were in the Christmas spirit.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

It was a cold afternoon when they met. The fog that had been a constant problem to the Allies flying into Berlin had lifted to be replaced by a light snow. They held hands walking slowly from the checkpoint to a small family run restaurant near his room. Neither of them were hungry. They ate fleischwurst sandwiches, some potato salad and shared a liter of beer. There wasn't much else on the menu. Erika talked about her family preparing for a traditional Christmas, but it was hard with so little money. Derrick said his mom had sent him a 'care package' as Americans called it. He also had accumulated some fuel for the stove. They would be warm and share his mom's surprises at the room.

It was icy cold when they walked the stairs to the third floor. The room wasn't any warmer. It took an hour after Derrick started the stove to feel a meager hint of warmth. As they waited, they drank from cups of gluehwein that Derrick had warmed over the stove.

When it was cozy enough to move to the bed, it was only warm enough to remove their winter outer clothes. Otherwise they snuggled together under a blanket fully dressed. It was not too cold to kiss and hug and exchange body heat.

The room was pitch black when Derrick reached to unbutton Erika's sweater. Underneath was a light blouse. Like many German girls, she wore no bra. With her upper body naked, she squirmed closer to him to feel his warmth after he had taken off most of his uniform. They snuggled for a long minute with him feeling her firm breasts against his chest. His military briefs betrayed what rose up, hard and tense, under the thin cloth as he pushed them past his ankles. Only Erika's skirt and panties were between him and getting laid.

But Derrick didn't think of the idea as getting laid that night. For the first time, he was going to make love.

Erika covered herself with the blanket in a femininely modest way after she finished undressing, except for wearing her wool socks. Derrick assumed she was a virgin, and decided she needed a gentle touch. He would be slow and careful to enter her. That was not the case. He slipped in so easily it reminded him of his first time with Mrs. Baldwin. The difference this time was that he could last through several of Erika's orgasms. She didn't scream or moan. She only said, "Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe dich." When he finally exploded inside her, he kissed her deeply and said, "I love you too."

They carried on like that for the rest of the night. The cold night air was no longer an impediment to their sexual desires. Their passion warmed their bodies, their hearts, and their souls. They fucked in every possible position or "pose," as Erika called it, that two people could imagine. She seemed to be particularly creative to the liking of Derrick. By morning, they were physically drained and hungry. It was time to attack the care package from home.

That December night was the last time they were together in the room until February. The hostilities and tension between the East and the West made it nearly impossible for Erika to cross into the West and Private Seiger was needed full time at Tempelhof.

Not until Valentines Day were they able to reaffirm their love through a day long reunion that was every much as passionate as their December exploits.

On that day, Derrick gave Erika a silver heart shaped locket with his picture tucked inside. He said he wanted always to be by her heart. Erika said she would wear it forever.

They consummated their love several more times in the spring. As the weather warmed, so did their fervor for each other. Derrick was able to get leave for the Easter weekend and took Erika to the pictures. The movie was called "Easter Parade" with Judy Garland and Fred Astaire. Midway through the film, Erika had her hand on his thigh until she reached his crotch. Derrick looked at her puzzled. She gave him a smile that said volumes. They left before the movie ended and headed for the room.

After an afternoon of fiery love making, Derrick promised to always be there for her with a hope of taking her back to the United States as his wife. Derrick said the paper work would take time, and he needed approval from his superiors. Erika said she would wait.

It didn't turn out that way. The blockade and Airlift ended in May of 1949. In July of that year, Private Seiger was shipped back to the United States. The transfer happened quickly. Derrick never had a chance to tell Erika about his return home. He had no address and no way of contacting her.

By 1950, he had been discharged from the Army. During his final months serving Uncle Sam, Derrick desperately tried to make contact with Erika. He asked the Army for help. They couldn't or wouldn't help. Consulates in America and Germany refused to provide him with information. The State Department never answered his plea for assistance. Over the next year and a half, Derrick persisted with no success.

His heartbreak was sealed inside him for the next two years. Derrick had found a job as a trucker giving him time on the road to remember. Only his dog and companion, Barkley, would be witness to his tears.

The only bright spot during those years was back home. The ladies whom he serviced as a teenager comforted him as only women can. It didn't make him forget Erika, but helped him move on and get the relief a man desires. Mrs. Harvey was his favorite. She gave the best blowjobs and always seemed to be horny, that is, if her endlessly wet pussy was any indication. Mrs. Henderson came in a close second because of her spontaneous uninhibited romps at the motel. There was a girl he met at Seven Eleven who had just graduated from high school. She thought 'promiscuous' meant she was prom princess. Derrick never told her she was a girl of easy virtue. He figured she wouldn't understand that either.

Clarence, an Army buddy, suggested Derrick join their family shipping business delivering supplies to restaurants. He would be the company's chief driver and become a partner. The opportunity was too good to pass up. It was very much like his Army days, but this time there could be no 'carrying charges'.

It soon became apparent that Clarence was no businessman and his father had already retired. That left the majority of responsibilities to Derrick. His entrepreneurial skills kicked in and before long, Derrick was running the business. The whole situation suited him perfectly.

First, he hired a secretary, not by her secretarial skills but by her looks. Rita was a looker with two skills. One was answering the phone. The other was fucking Derrick. He would take her to lunch once a week and for the rest of the afternoon, fuck her at his apartment. After several months of Rita getting messages mixed up or losing them, he reluctantly let her go. Anita was the replacement.

Anita Williamson was a beautiful and meticulous secretary. She never made mistakes and everything had a place and a purpose. Mrs. Williamson nearly drove Derrick crazy with her organized perfection until the day she broke down in tears in the office. She was human after all. She told Derrick that her marriage was on the rocks.

The problem, she explained, was that she wanted children. Her husband didn't. "Derrick, I'm going on thirty and the clock is ticking," she told him. He listened but said nothing, only giving her a sympathetic ear.

It happened again a week later. This time they had lunch together. The third time, they lunched and spent time in his apartment. After that, it became more or less a weekly routine.

The year ended with Mrs. Williamson getting a divorce, soon followed by her becoming Mrs. Seiger. The year was 1955. By 1960, Derrick was the father of two daughters, owned the shipping business, but was not monogamous.

Fucking every pussy in reach seemed as if Derrick was getting revenge in life for losing Erika. On one occasion, he and Anita joined neighbors for a week long Caribbean Cruise. Derrick took the opportunity to join the wife for an hour in her stateroom while the neighbor's husband and Anita were at the casino.

At a business conference held in Cancun, he found a secluded beach to fuck the vice-president of marketing from one of the restaurants. He was not the predator. His pulchritudinous looks attracted women who clung to him like iron tacks to a magnet. Women were never reluctant to make themselves available to him.

On his fortieth birthday, the guys from work were buying him drinks to celebrate. A few women, mostly strangers, came up to him to give him a kiss, wishing him a happy birthday. At closing time, two college age girls asked him to join them in their dorm for a nightcap. The nightcap was screwing both of them until dawn. Their youthful exuberance made him feel young again, as if he was back in Germany with Erika. The girls never knew why he wept when he finished emptying his fluids into their fresh tight pussies.

The years rolled by. He became older. Derrick was sixty years old when the Berlin Wall fell. At sixty-five, Derrick retired and sold the business making him a very rich man. He thought about returning to Berlin in one more attempt to find Erika. His health was declining making it impossible to travel. At eighty, his wife, Anita, had died and Derrick found himself alone in a Florida assistant living home.

On a bright April day, he received a letter from Germany. It was addressed to Private Seiger, US Army. It was a short message. The letter was from a woman who would be visiting Florida in the summer and wished to meet him. Her name was Marta and said he might know her Oma. Derrick searched his memory for a translation, but by then he had lost most of the German language he had learned in the Army.

Derrick didn't know what to think of the letter and tossed it in a drawer to be forgotten until a hot day in mid-July when he had a visitor. Marta had stopped by his apartment to see him. She apologized for being so presumptuous, not knowing if he was willing to hear her story. He apologized for having forgotten how to speak German. She smiled, a glorious smile, that triggered something deep in his memory bringing him to tears.

"I'm sorry Miss. I'm so sorry. I'm an old man now and a pretty girl like you brings me tears of happiness."

"Well, Private Seiger, thank you, but I'm no longer a girl. I was born ten years before the Wall came down. I'm almost thirty now and have a daughter."

"Congratulations, Miss. Just call me Derrick. I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"I'm Marta, Mr. Seiger."

"Derrick, please."

"Yah, Derrick."

"Why did you come all the way from Germany to see an old man?"

"Well, my family and I are on holiday here in the States. We decided to try seeing you while we are here in Florida."

"Why?"

"Like my letter said, you might know my Oma. My grandmother and I were very close, Mr. Seiger. She gave me this before she died. This might help you remember her."

Marta removed a small cloth bag from her purse. In it was a silver locket. "This is what my grandma wore her whole life until she died last year. Inside is a picture. Is that you, Derrick?"

He didn't need to look at the picture inside. He immediately recognized the locket that was now, so very well worn.

He was nearly paralyzed by his tears. Marta tried to console him understanding that Derrick fully understood the importance of the locket.

When he finally had regained his composure and could speak, he said, "Erzähl mir von deiner Oma." It was odd how shock had returned a memory lost.

"Yah, I would like to tell you about my grandmother."

Marta began telling him about Erika by saying, "She loved you, you know. You were one bright spot in her very difficult life. Grandma lived through the war, the blockade, the Wall, and lived to see it torn down. Soon after the war, Grandma met a dashing American by the name of Private Seiger. She was sixteen at the time and fell in love the moment she met you."

"That's not how she acted at first," Derrick said. "and she said she was eighteen."

"I guess she didn't want you to think she was just a kid. Anyway, you went away without telling her, but she never forgot you."

"I never forgot her, Miss. Never. I tried to find her, but it was impossible in those days."

"I can understand that. It was just with the help of the Internet that we were able to find you."

"I'm glad. Did she ever marry?"

"No, Mr. Seiger. She never married. Did you know she was pregnant when you left?"

Derrick sat in stunned silence trying to let that thought sink in. "Pregnant?" he asked.

"Yes. My mother was born in 1949. She is your daughter Derrick, and I'm your granddaughter."

There was another moment of silence before they hugged and embraced for what seemed to be an eternity. Then he said, "You look like her. You have that same beautiful smile, blue eyes and blonde hair. You are as beautiful as your Grandma Erika."

"Thank you Derrick."

"Would you please wear the locket for me while you are here?"

"I was hoping you would ask," and she gently placed it over her head.

"What is your mother's name, and why didn't she come here with you?" he asked.

"Grandmother was very religious and named Mom after Saint Dorothea of Montau, a saint that married at sixteen, the same age when she met you. Mom never would accept the fact that grandma had her out of wedlock, and she never had a father. Mom blamed you, but I knew from Grandma that wasn't true."

Marta and Derrick spent the rest of the afternoon catching up. Marta told him that after she had married Hans, they moved Erika to live with them in the West. It was something her grandmother had dreamed about most of her adult life. Dorothea, Erika's mom, stayed in the same house in the East where Marta had grown up. Marta showed him pictures of her family and of her mother, the daughter Derrick never knew. They made sure to share a beer and toast each other with a hardy Prosit.

Before leaving, Marta gave Derrick a hug and a kiss on the cheek saying, "Ich liebe dich Opa." I love you, Grandpa.

A year later, Derrick was dead, but not before he had found Erika, the girl he loved and never forgot.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments