Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainy Night - Part 2

"“I’m your hot little slut now” she whispered back at."

1
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Lori met me as I got out of my car and took my hand with a naughty smirk. We walked towards the hotel and I opened the door letting Lori go through first. Not because it was the gentlemanly thing to do but because I wanted to see that luscious ass. There is something about a sundress like that. The way it moves over the curves when women are walking that just drives me crazy. I think she knew I was watching and added a little more bounce to her step than she normally would have. The way that material washed over her ass and the heavy clicking sound of those high heals was enough to make my cock stir again.

“I already have the room” Lori said as she walked right by the front desk waiving a card key in the air.

I followed Lori down the hall appreciating every step she took before she opened the door to the room. The first thing I noticed as we walked in was Lori’s bag set on the floor near the bed. It looked like she had packed for a weekend. I grabbed her around her waist before she made it to the bed, turned her towards me and kissed her.

“You know I have to be at work tomorrow morning right?” I said with a slightly serious tone.

The child like smile ran away from her face as she whimpered.

“You’re not spending the night with me?”

“I didn’t think you were going to want me to stay the night” I fumbled in disbelief.

After thinking about it for a moment and seeing the genuine disappointment on her face I said.

“You never wanted me to stay before.” I said looking directly in her eyes.

“I don’t want to spend the night alone in this hotel” she said with concern.

“it’s a long drive and I’ll never make it back to work in time, you know that don’t you?”

Her hands fell away from me as she turned towards the bed. I told her I was going to take a quick shower and headed into the bathroom.

Lori and I had been fuck buddies for a long time before she moved. It had never been suggested that I spend the night before. I guessed that because I had driven that far to see her that she assumed I would stay. I thought about how I hated to disappoint her as the hot water in the shower washed over me. This all seemed a bit out of place for us. I was getting the feeling she might be wanting more than sex but then it dawned on me. She wasn’t really acting the way I was used to. The way she took control in the parking lot earlier and by getting the room ahead of time. She wasn’t one for organization, detail or control. It didn’t make sense. Maybe she had been feeling a lack of control a sense of chaos or just loneliness since she moved. It was at that moment that I began to feel like a total asshole because I had realized that I had never spent any real time considering her feelings before. What the fuck was going on here?

I turned off the shower and quickly wrapped a towel around my waist not bothering to dry off because I wanted to talk to Lori. I opened the door to the room and saw Lori sitting naked on the edge of the bed watching TV. She still looked very disappointed and got the feeling she wanted more to get this over with than anything else. She looked at me, grabbed the remote and flipped the TV off.

I looked at her and said “Long distance relationships are very difficult”

Lori perked immediately and said “I know but…”

“I’m not finished” I barked interrupting her.

She sat up a bit. A tiny smile telling me that she did want more than sex.

“If we do this, there isn’t going to be any fucking around. We are going to take this seriously.”

And as I said these words, I started to feel a warm relaxed feeling as the realization that we were going to be a couple sank in. Lori was a great girl I just never suspected she wanted anything more than a good fuck.

“You’re all wet” Lori said as she sat there smiling at me.

She stood up and walked over to me, took the towel from around my waist and started to wipe down my chest as she leaned in to kiss me.

“You are one presumptuous bastard you know that?” she giggled as she continued to kiss me.

“Yea but I was right wasn’t I?” I smiled reaching around her and cupping her ass.

“I’m not sure I like that you know what I’m thinking” she said with a coy grin

“I have no idea what you’re thinking but I know what you want”.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

I said lifting her up and dropping her on the bed.

“Oh really? And what’s that?” Lori whispered.

“A night where you don’t have to worry about anything. “ I said taking the towel from her hands.

I wound the towel up in my hands and Lori coiled back on the bed waiting for me to snap her on the ass with the end of it. Instead I tied her hands behind her back as she laid there on her stomach. I sat down on the edge of the bed and rolled her onto her side. I brushed the hair away from her face and ran my hand down the length of her slowing a little at the curve of her hip. I sat there touching her, looking at her, thinking about the fact that she was now my “girlfriend”. Her soft skin smelled so good. She watched me getting hard as my fingers traced over her body.

I stood up and pulled her along side of the edge of the bed. I grabbed her by her hair and eased my cock into her mouth as I reached down with my other hand between her thighs. She lowered and raised her hips from the bed in sync with me fucking her mouth. I could feel her soft folds of skin getting wet against my fingertips as I pressed harder against her warm pussy. I pushed deep into her mouth and held it there as I pushed my fingers inside her pussy. I spread my fingers apart a little and curved them slightly as I drew them back out so she could feel them pressing inside her. She lifted her hips off the bed but this time held herself there. Her back arched to take my fingers deeper telling me she wanted me to fuck her. I knelt over her. Her legs between my knees and grabbed her perfect ass with both hands opening her up to me a bit more.

“So, am I going to fuck my girlfriend or am I going to fuck that hot little slut I drove all the way out here for”. I said in a serious tone. I was surprised I even said it out loud but I was certainly thinking it.

“I’m your hot little slut now” she whispered back at.

I left her hands tied behind her back and leaned in to her. The heat from her pussy was almost shocking compared to the cool air of the room. I had to take it a little slow so I didn’t boil over inside her right then and there. I stroked in and out of her gently a few times before the need to fuck her completely overwhelmed me. I leaned in closer to her ear as I started to pound her hot pussy.

“Who’s my little slut?” I breathed into her ear.

She said nothing. Only a slight whimper.

“Who’s my little slut?” I repeated louder, shoving my cock deep inside her, holding it there till she replied.

“I am, I’m your little slut”

I untied her hands and turned her over. I draped her legs over my thighs as I knelt between them leaning back a little. I slipped back inside her and pressed my thumb against her clit. She threw her hands behind her head and grabbed the headboard thrusting herself up and down, fucking herself on my cock while I teased her clit. I could feel her starting to tighten around my cock and I knew she was close but I wanted to taste that hot wet pussy. I reached behind her knees pressing them into her chest and lifting her pussy up to my mouth. I sank my tongue deep inside her before sucking her clit and wet lips into my mouth.

She let out a deep groan looked me right in the eye and nodding almost franticly only saying. “uh huh”

Her pussy popped from my mouth as I let go and dove back in for her clit. I pushed her wet lips back with my mouth and sucked her swollen clit hard against my tongue, stroking it as I watched her expression turn a little darker. Her body started to shake and I slid my hands down to her ass to hold her steady. She let out one long groan as her hot pussy melted against my mouth. I felt my cock throbbing as the orgasm shook through her.

Her heavy breathing turned to a giggle as she said “Give me your cum baby”

It didn’t take long before her wet pussy had me on the brink of exploding.

She pulled me out of her saying “I want it”

She smiled as she stroked my cock only breaking eye contact long enough to watch me surge all over her chest and stomach.

I did spend the night with her. I caught hell at work but she’s worth it.

Published 
Written by Pretzel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors