Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections of Love

"Sexual reunion"

4
4 Comments 4
3.4k Views 3.4k
939 words 939 words
She had wondered and wondered about contacting him, it had been three years. Three long years of self loathing, wondering how she could still want him so badly after the way he had treated her, that last night together. Why after their years together had he treated her so badly, demeaning their relationship?

Her mind often, quite often lately, went back to the good times. When passion ignited at barely a remembrance of the previous encounter. Smelling him could and would set her off into a desire that could not,would not be satisfied. She had masturbated, stroking herself slowly working herself to a frenzy! No relief. A dildo for her was no replacement for the real thing, she found it impossible to reach an orgasm with out a penis making her come and come again.

She had been approached, especially since her husband had passed, but no she wanted the one man she couldn't have! He was half way around the world which had been no problem when he was on active duty, that's when they had an encounter on an adult site. It had clicked between them. It had been her first time trying this sort of thing, encouraged by her husband whose health had prohibited any sexual activity, he had wanted her to have an outlet.

Thinking of that night the flames that had burst from the words typed into the chat window, as if every movement was choreographed. She had felt those words as if his actual physical being were there with her. His tongue plunging into her mouth his other hand caressing her neck pulling back her long hair to nibble at her neck then his hands finding the zipper on her dress. She had sucked long and hard as his tongue entered her mouth over and over and now she wanted his cock in her mouth to make him writhe under her control! Slowly they each typed as though in harmony of what the other needed as if they were together in a bed actually physically following their desires.

She typed each move from fighting for his belt to be removed, grasping him in her hand, lowering her head and taking him into her mouth where she could take the precum salty and sliding her lips over the tip of his swollen hot throbbing dick. She almost came herself but this night was far from over. His phone card would soon be used up and a connection established on his laptop.

Slowly she took him completely into her mouth swallowing his entire shaft, no gagging. He was huge but she handled him with no problem as he typed. They had switched to 69 position. She pushed him back as tonight was his night and she had to explore his wants and needs.

Telling him only to hold her hair back she moved between his legs allowing him full access to the view of what she was doing.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

Moistening her lips she brought his dick back into her mouth, swallowing down so she could lick and tease his balls as they contracted in his sack. Then slowly twirling her tongue around and around the shaft, she nibbled her way back to the tip, careful not to enter the hole. She licked and sucked enjoying every time a moan escaped his mouth.

Lifting her chest and lowering her bare ass she placed him between her breast and slowly slid him in and out, sucking on his balls as they reached her waiting mouth. Faster and faster she sucked till she could feel him tense. With that she slowed her movements until his breathing had calmed.

Covering him until he dripped of her saliva, she began to use her hands stroking him up and down applying pressure with her mouth and tongue. Beginning to jerk him off harder and harder, twirling her tongue over the tip, she felt him tense. She lowered her mouth to receive every drop of his cum!

He tasted so sweet and she let if fall out of her mouth, dripping down her chin where she began to rub it into her breasts. Licking her hands as he drew her to him, kissing away all of the cum until he tasted only her soft delectable mouth. He sighed.

No one had ever given him what he had just received, oh he had received plenty of experience from all over the world like most service men do, but this woman had made love to his cock. Kept him hard for forty-five minutes, made it actually impossible to follow each and every word and enjoying it almost as if he had been there in reaching for her. He needed more but she had closed the chat window and logged off!

What was he going to do? Walk away from something that would help ease the nights off here in Baghdad? So he wrote her a note asking her if she would be back on and when, telling her over and over how wonderful she had been and how much he wanted to give her pleasure also and soon!

She sighed as she went to turn off her PC when there was a whistle. His whistle. She didn't know what to do. She looked up at the screen as it began to fill with flowers and a big sigh that filled the speakers with evidence that it was a truth. She had no idea how he had equipped himself so that they could actually speak to one another now. Maybe hearing each other's voice would draw him back to each session.

Please read One Summer Night
Published 
Written by Eeyore123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments