Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunited

5
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Colton came up to Joan and pulled her hair back, gently kissing her and pulling her tightly against him. He stroked her hair and gently nuzzled her hair, "I need you Joan... I need you right now." He whisperd against her throat. Joan moaned softly and pulled him closer, grabbing his hand pulling him up the stairs to her room. They went inside and both layed down on the bed. Joan looked at Colton, she saw his deep dark brown eyes, with dark black flakes in them. She loved his eyes. She tangled her fingers into his hair and brought them down to her lips, feeling his breath run across her lips. She pushed her lips against his, feeling the silky texture against hers.

She pulled him against her tighter, his body between her legs, she bent her knees, wrapping her legs around his hips, pushing her covered pussy against the bulge in his pants. She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt his kisses start to run down her neck.

She had missed him so much. She sighed loudly and arched her back as she felt him tweak her hard nipples. She felt his rough, yet soft big hands, run over her stomach and ribs, pulling her shirt up and over her head. He looked down at her bare breasts, she saw his breath quicken. She moaned and let her head fall back as she felt his big hands gently run over her nipple, she felt him gently squeeze her soft breast, his thumb softly rubbing over her nipple, making her shiver in pleasure.

He kept rubbing his thumb over and over again, feeling her taught nipples, hard as rocks. She moaned and felt her eyes close in pleasure as he gently rolled her other nipple between his thumb and pointer finger.

She shook and moaned and arched her back up toward him, making his hands touch more of her. She couldn't take any more. She reached up and ran her hands down his back slowly, letting her hands drift into his pants. She pulled them down and helped him out of them, she slowly gripped his dick in her hands and stroked it with slow, sure strokes. She bit his neck, gently sucking on it as she heard his breath let out in a pleasurable hiss.

"Tell me what you want Colton..." She said against his neck, gently squeezing him as she talked. "Tell me what you need." She said even softer as she pressed her breast against his chest.

She heard his breath take in a deep breath and let out a shuddering one. He grabbed her and pulled her against him tightly, pulling her hands away from his hard rod. He ripped her panties off, too impatient. He laid her down gently and moved over her, whispering against her shoulder as he kissed it, rubbing the tip of his dick against her wet soaking pussy.

"I want you, I want your sweet tasting pussy, your tight brown bud right behind it. I want your mouth, I want your taste." He licked her collar bone and whispered even lower, "And I'm going to get what I want Now." He bit her and slowly kissed his way down her body, licking and nibbling as he went.

Joan groaned and moaned at his words, she gasped and arched her back, her fingers tangled in his hair. She felt his hot breath against her trimmed mound, making her hold her breath as she waited.

She cried out softly as she felt his fingers part her and flick his tongue against her swollen aroused clit. She thrust against his tongue and moaned as she felt her self get wet even more.

He let his tongue run all over her wet soaking slit, sucking on her clit as he did, slowly sliding a finger into her tight pussy.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

She let out a loud moan and pushed hard against his finger. He smiled against her pussy and licked her even more, determined to taste her cum.

Joan moaned and cried out as she felt her self rising to the edge faster and faster. She gripped the sheets tightly, humping against Colton's face. She let out a cry as he bit down gently on her clit. She screamed and arched her back, squirting into his mouth, his tongue continuing to drive her mad as she shook and whimpered in pleasure.

He swallowed her juice greedily and pushed his finger in and out of her tight clutching tunnel. He slowly got up over her, kissing his way up to her lips. She gently bit his lip and smiled, she was still shaking slightly as she ran her hands up and down his back. His head was just at the entrance to her pussy.

She pushed against him eagerly, wanting him inside her so badly. She whispered in his ear, begging him to take her, that she needed to feel his hardness deep inside her... needed to feel his cum shooting into her, coating her pussy walls, leaking out and landing in between her ass cheeks.

Colton groaned at her words and slowly pushed into her tight, warm wet pussy. He felt her pussy pull him into her, moaning as it got even tighter. He wasn't going to last long this first time. He felt Joan clutch wildy around him.

She shudderd and gripped him to her tightly as she whimperd in pleasure, her body shaking and arching up against him. She wrapped her legs around his osft hairy hips, the hair on them scratching softly against her and it felt so good. She moaned loudly and shudderd.

She felt him start to slowly pull out of her, then thrust back in deeply. He felt her imbrace him, felt how warm and silky it felt.. how wet, just for him. Joan leaned up and kissed him passionatly, running her tongue over his sweet tasting lips, feeling his tongue against hers.

It felt so wonderful. She moaned as he thrust back into her, then come back and thrust harder, getting harder with each stroke, and with each stroke she let out a moan or cry, getting louder and louder with each stroke. He seemed like he was going to never stop, just beat her to death.

It felt so good, she felt another climax start, building deep inside her as she shook and heaved against him. She felt him get wider, if it even possible, she knew his was fixing to come into her. She waited and whimpered as she rose higher and higher with the orgasm, it not breaking over yet, it just kept building.

She felt Colton still and then thrust 3 very hard times into her and then out a cry as he gritted his teeth and came into her, she went with him, the warm, wetness and pulsing from him sending her over the edge as she lunged up against him, sending him as deep as he could go. She came, squirting against his hard pulsing rod and their bodies.

They both tried to catch their breath, but he never went soft... they kept going on and on that. night. It feeling so good to have someone who cares about you and you about them with you..

More?

Published 
Written by SpockFan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments