Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scenes from a Marriage (2)

"Elizabeth acts on Marie's advice"

33
12 Comments 12
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Elizabeth and Bernard swam as usual the next morning. Nearing the end of their swim, doing a gentle side stroke, they faced each other and talked. As they approached the cottage, Elizabeth swam closer to Bernard and brushed her foot against his thigh. Neither reacted to the gentle contact. Seconds later she brushed against him again. This time she brushed her knee against his swimsuit, and again neither reacted to the contact. They reached the dock and pulled themselves from the water.

 

 

As she started up the bank, Elizabeth stopped and turned to face him. She slid her arms under his, grasping him by the shoulders and pulled him to her. Her kiss started gently and grew more assertive. Her tongue penetrated his lips and she crushed her breasts against his chest. She bit his lower lip, gauging his reaction, until she could taste his blood. Holding the kiss, she moved to his side and wrapped her legs around his thigh. She moved behind him and grasped his nipples twisting them harder and harder. She lowered her left hand to his swimsuit and felt him fully erect. She bit his neck. Then she took him by the hand and led him to the shower.

 

They faced each other, their arousal apparent.

 

"Give me your suit, Bernard, I'll hang it to dry."

 

He turned to remove it.

 

"I didn't tell you to turn, Bernard. I think you would prefer to do just as you are told."

 

Bernard turned to face her, removed his suit and handed it to her. She looked him in the eyes before shifting her attention and staring frankly at his erect cock and his testicles, still shriveled from the long swim in the cold lake. She kept him standing before her, fully available to her gaze longer than might have been comfortable for him.

 

"Start the shower. I'll join you," she said.

 

He turned and walked to the shower head and she turned and stripped out of her suit. She turned to him as he stretched in the warm flow of the shower. She looked him in the eyes before shifting her attention to his cock. She wrapped her arms around his back pulling him to her crushing her breasts into his chest and his cock against her stomach. She grasped his buttocks fiercely and, pulling them apart, probed his anus with her fingertips. She loosened her grip and backed away slightly taking his right nipple into her mouth. She sucked it fully erect.

 

Letting loose his nipple she looked at him, his eyes shut, biting his lower lip. "Wash my hair first. Then wash me from head to toe," she whispered.

 

She released him. He lathered her short, salt and pepper hair and massaged her scalp with the tips of his fingers. He rinsed the soap from her hair and repeated himself. He lathered her arms and shoulders and her back to the waist. She felt him trembling as she turned to face him. He washed her from the shoulders to the waist, barely touching her breasts. Then, kneeling, he washed one leg and the other from foot to thigh. He quickly washed her bottom and stomach, running his hands, now shaking severely, briefly between her legs.

 

She smiled, surprised by and pleased with his tentativeness. She pulled him to his feet. "Now it's your turn."

 

After washing his hair, she stepped to his side and soaped his stomach and buttocks. With one hand she stroked his cock and with the middle finger of the other she penetrated his anus. As she stroked him and fingered him, working her index finger in with her middle finger, his hips took up her rhythm writhing in response to her provocation.

 

She drove her fingers in over and over letting go his cock and grabbing his testicles, fully released by the warm shower, squeezing them firmly until his low moans turned first to whimpers and then to tears. He had stopped trembling. His buttocks continued their submissive response to her fingering even as she squeezed his testicles harder and harder. She withdrew her hand from his anus and, raising one foot onto the outer edge of the shower, pulled down on his balls, pushed him to his knees and drew his face to her cunt.

 

He began to lick her just as he had in her dreams, slowly and deeply, gradually splitting her open and parting her inner lips, his tongue penetrating her deeply until his lips pressed firmly against hers. He worked his tongue in and out of her cunt with their lips tight together, then drawing the full length of his tongue from deep within her, pressed flat between her inner lips to her clitoris. She was fully aroused. He continued languidly penetrating her slowly and deeply, kissing her lips, and returning to her nub, lingering just a bit longer each time he found her.

 

"As much as I like it," she told him, "let's move it along."

 

His full attention now focused on her clitoris, he pushed his tongue hard against it and, with unrelenting pressure, moved it quickly back and forth, increasing his speed and pressure until she heard herself screaming out a violent orgasm and felt herself simultaneously pulling him into her loins and pushing him away from her throbbing clitoris. He remained between her legs until she told him to stand. When he stood before her, she took his erect and dripping cock in her hand and, slowly and deeply, rubbed it just beneath the crown between her thumb and forefinger.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

She looked him in the eyes and told him to go to her bedroom at ten o'clock that night and kneel on all fours on her bed with his legs spread facing away from the door. She would join him.

 

"Bernard?'

 

"Yes, ma'am."

 

"Wear exactly what you are wearing now and keep your eyes shut until I tell you otherwise."

 

She continued stroking him and looking him in the eyes.

 

"Bernard?"

 

"Yes, ma'am."

 

"Until we agree otherwise, no one but me will give you any sexual pleasure. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, ma'am."

 

"Then explain it to me."

 

"I am not even to masturbate without your permission."

 

"You're a very intelligent man. And naturally obedient. Depending on your self-control and your patience, we might get along quite well."

 

She dismissed him, and he returned to the house wrapped in a towel which did nothing to conceal his erection from Marie when he met her on the stairs to his bedroom.

_ _ _

 

Marie and Elizabeth nursed martinis on the porch overlooking the lake while Bernard prepared dinner. "The cottage isn't exactly soundproof," Elizabeth began.

 

"As long as you don't mind me listening," Marie interrupted with a coy smile.

 

The women understood each other.

_ _ _

 

Bernard went to bed precisely at ten. Elizabeth lingered talking to Marie for another hour, discussing her plans for the week. She would leave Elizabeth alone with Bernard for the next two days, returning late in the afternoon of the third day following with her lover. They would join Elizabeth and Bernard for dinner, and she assumed Elizabeth would not mind listening any more than she did. Once again they understood each other.

_ _ _

 

Bernard was in position when Elizabeth entered her bedroom. She reached between his legs and stroked him to erection. He remained perfectly still. Then she reached around his thighs, grabbed his testicles drawing them back between his legs pressed tightly within their sac. Holding them tightly, she pressed her middle finger to her thumb and flicked first one and then the other four times each in rapid succession. His hips writhed but he maintained his silence. His cock had begun to leak.

 

She undressed and put on a sheer black nylon nightie which fell to just above her knees and cradled her breasts. Taking a long handled wooden bath brush from her closet, she turned to look at Bernard. He held his position, eyes shut, fully erect.

 

The six hard swats she gave him on each buttock brought moans from his mouth and, to her pleasant surprise, hardened his erection. He held his position. Putting the brush aside, she tied a blindfold over his eyes. Running her hand from his nipples to his cock, she rolled him onto his back. She kissed him fully on the mouth, working her tongue freely as she mounted him.

 

She sat back on his thighs, raised herself slightly, reached between her legs, and positioned his cock between her inner labia. Her cunt could hardly have been more receptive. She glided slowly and gently back and forth along the length of his erection, rubbing her clitoris against his crown with every stroke. She pressed harder but continued her slow and thorough assault on his cock.

 

"My nipples, Bernard," she demanded.

 

He took each nipple between his thumb and middle finger, through the sheer nightie he had yet to see, and worked them skillfully gradually increasing his pressure in response to her growing arousal.

 

"Such competence," she thought as her orgasm tore through her body.

 

Bernard gradually relinquished his pressure on her nipples and his arms fell to his sides as she lay forward onto his chest and lay her face against his.

 

When she was ready to go again, Elizabeth sat up and removed Bernard's blindfold. "Will you be able to control yourself if I take your cock in me," she asked.

 

He nodded.

 

"You are not to ejaculate without my permission." She waited until she was sure he understood. "Ever," she said. "And you won't have permission tonight."

 

She hesitated, letting him absorb her words, before she reached between her legs took his cock in her hand and lowered herself on to him until her cunt grasped just his crown. Looking him directly in the eyes, she sat perfectly still for an appreciable moment before gradually lowering herself. Finally, after several minutes, still looking him squarely in the eyes, she had taken his entire length. She sat back, reached under her nightie, and stroked her clitoris. She held eye contact while she slowly masturbated to her second orgasm collapsing against his chest.

 

After a short while, continuing to lay on his chest, she slowly lifted her hips eventually allowing him to slip from her grasp. "We'll need to talk tomorrow," she said as she pulled the covers over them and went to sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments