Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strip Football

"Snowed in couple decide to spice up the afternoon football game."

13
6 Comments 6
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

“How’s it look outside?” you ask.

“Eh, there’s still snow, and it’s cold probably not worth trying to go out,” I reply.

“Stuck inside again today, what would you like to do today?” A bit of annoyance slipping into your tone.

“Steelers are on.”

“Fine. I guess,”  you reply as you flop onto the couch.

My feelings reflect your obvious annoyance, cabin fever is starting to set in a bit after three days stuck in the house.  We’re still in our “snowed in” uniforms, shorts and a sweatshirt for myself,  flannel pants, a sweatshirt, and I’m assuming a tank top underneath for my cellmate.  Your hair still damp after your shower, as the game kicks off.

We sit there in an annoyed fog, paying more attention to playing around on our phones than actually watching the game.  Then an idea hits me, one that will certainly break up the boredom and might lead to some extra fun.

“How about a game of strip football?”

“WHAT?!?!? I’m not going out there!” I must have grown an extra head with the look you’re currently giving me.

“No, I mean while watching the game.  We each pick a team, and when the other team scores we take off an article of clothing.  At the very least it’ll make the game somewhat interesting,”  I explain.

“Okay, fine, I got the Steelers.”

“Shit, okay, I’ll take the Dolphins.”

The game got started pretty quickly, the Steelers scored within moments of us agreeing.

“Well then, here we go,” I say with some enthusiasm as I take off my sweatshirt.

Apparently the Football Gods approve of our decision because Miami scored on the kick off return.  You nonchalantly stand up and remove your sweatshirt as well confirming my tank top theory.  The game slows down for a bit, but the Steelers manage to score right before halftime.  I get up and ditch the shorts, leaving me in just a t-shirt and boxers.

“No fair, I was hoping for some skin,” you playfully complain from the couch.

Halftime goes by quickly and the game kicks off with a bang, both games.  Dolphins score in two plays.  Amidst some complaints and comments about how your grandmother could play better defense than that.  You stand up and pause for a moment before taking off your tank top throwing it in the pile with the rest of discarded clothes.  As you come back to the couch I raise a questioning eyebrow at you.

“Shut up,” you reply as it dawns on me, someone isn’t wearing any panties, “I couldn’t find any comfortable pairs.”

“I’m not complaining,” I say with a smirk.  And I’m not, through our seven years of marriage your dedication to working out and eating right shows.  Your tits are perky and smooth, flat stomach, toned legs.  Myself on the other hand, I’m in shape don’t get me wrong, but my body displays a bit of my appreciation for pizza and beer.  I glance over at you while the game continues, your nipples are hard and you’re lightly running a finger along your breast unconsciously occasionally lightly rubbing your hard nipple.  I’m pretty sure you’re starting to enjoy this game.

A sudden cheer from you breaks me out of my admiration.  I glance at the t.v. to see a Steeler running down the sideline into the endzone.  I stand up and with a playful booty shake I do a little dance and take off my shirt to the cat calls from the couch.  Eight plays later a Dolphin is dancing in the endzone.  After more grumbling about the “useless bums” in the secondary on both our parts you stand up and move in front of me.

“Well I guess if I’m going to lose our little game might as well give you a little show,”  you say with smirk as you face away from me and bend at the waist.  Turning your head back and looking me in the eye you slowly hook your thumbs in the waistband of your pants and very very slowly pull them down.  Slowly revealing your firm tight ass and the puffy, slightly moist if I’m not mistake lips.  My boxers tent slightly around my growing erection.

“Well our game doesn’t have to end here.  How about it’s only over if the Steelers don’t score next?” I suggest.

“Deal.”

The Steelers scored six plays later.

“Take’em off,” you cheer.

I get up and assume the same pose you assume and slowly take off my boxers.  Which is a bit more difficult than it was for you, things get in the way, especially when they’re a bit erect.

“So now what?” you ask with a smirk. “We’re both naked.”

“Overtime!” I reply with a smile “Whenever the other team scores we have to do exactly what the other person says?”  I suggest.

“Okay, nothing ridiculous like running outside naked.”

“Agreed.”

The Football Gods seem to agree as well because not two plays later the Dolphins return an interception for a touchdown.  Much swearing ensued and questioning of the quarterback’s ability to determine colors.  We’re really getting into the game now.

“Alright, what is it you want me to do?” you say with a small scowl as we settle back down.

“Masturbate.”

“Fine,” you say with a sigh after a small start.

“But you’re not allowed to cum until someone scores.”

“You’re evil, but at the rate this game is going I won’t even be close to cumming by the time someone scores,”  you respond, as you plant your feet on the edge of the couch and slide your hips forward.

The Football Gods seem to be enjoying our game because at this point the defenses finally decided that now would be a good time to show up.  Two “3 and out”s followed, as your fingers slowly rub your clit in a circle.  Then at the end of the 3rd quarter the Steelers are marching down the field on a long drive.  Your fingers are moving faster on your clit, glistening with the juices from your now very wet pussy.  With your other hand you’re pinching and rubbing your hard nipples.  With every play for positive yardage a soft moan escapes your lips, with every failed play a moan of frustration.  Then on the last play of the 3rd quarter the Steelers line up for a 45 yard field goal.  Your fingers are frantically rubbing your clit, your muscles clenching and relaxing as your on the edge of an orgasm.  The ball is snapped.  The holder sets it down.  Kicker runs up and kicks it.  The ball is in the air.  Your fingers grinding on your clit as you softly moan, “Please, please, please.” The ball sails past the uprights wide left, and the quarter expires.

You quickly release some of the pressure on your clit and moan, “No!!! No! No!”

“Aww, that’s too bad,” I say with a happy little smirk. “And you have a nice long commercial break right now too for the end of the quarter.”

“Awww screw you,” you say with a desperate moan.

“Maybe later,” I respond with a truly evil smirk as I slide my hand along your cheek and lean in and kiss you.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

 

Not a simple peck on the lips but a deep, “I want you,” kiss.  Tongues sliding across each other’s, lips locked together.  You whimper softly against my lips as you try desperately not to cum.  And then I slide two fingers of my free hand into your pussy as your fingers still work your clit.  Your eyes roll back as you moan breaking off our kiss.  I slide my hand off your cheek behind your head and grab a fist full of hair holding your head still.  I thrust my fingers into you slowly and deliberately several times before promptly removing them.  You twitch and moan with each thrust almost cumming on everyone.  Then I hold my dripping wet fingers up and slowly lick your juices from one side and present them to your lips.  You glare at me and then wrap your lips around my fingers sucking the juices off in one smooth erotic motion.

The game had started again by this point.  I settle back to watch.  The tension in the room is electric, my cock hard as a rock.  Your juices are running down onto the couch.  Your body shaking at the edge of an orgasm, with doesn’t seem to be quick in coming with the Dolphins with the ball in their own end.  Suddenly, the ball is on the ground, a Steeler defender runs by and picks it up and starts running.

“Yes, yes,” you start to moan as he gets closer to the end zone.

Your fingers fly faster on your clit.  As he runs down the field.  You’re pinching and pulling your nipples with your free hand.  The defender dives across the goalline.  Your moan is cut off as your back arches and your ass lifts off the couch.  Your eyes roll back as your muscles clench solid as your orgasm rolls over you.  Your voice returns after the first wave and you moan with pleasure as your fingers continue on your clit.

Your orgasm starts to subside a bit a bit and you look over.  Eyes burning with lust and desire.

“Fuck me.  Fuck me now,” you command.

Without a moment’s hesitation I get up and stand at the edge of the couch between your legs.  I slide my cock along your creamy wet lips and then thrust all the way in.

“Oh god yes,” you moan.  Then with an evil smirk and eyes burning with lust, you add, “You’re not allowed to cum.  Even when someone scores.”

I groan with frustration at the announcement of my new task.  Watching you orgasm has me burning with desire.  I thrust deep into you, long heavy thrusts deep into you.  Your steaming hot pussy gripping me and pulling me in with every thrust. My hands on the back of the couch driving my cock deep and fast into you.  Trying desperately to hold my orgasm I occasionally check the tv hoping for something to change that might allow me to let loose.  Your arms around my neck moaning with each thrust.  You start to cum on my cock moaning and yelling as pussy clamps down on me.  Glancing over my shoulder hoping for something that might allow me to hold out.  I see the ball flying through the uprights, the Dolphins just kicked a field goal.  Just as you start to come down off your orgasm, I pull out granting me a reprieve and stand up.  I slide my hand to the back of your head.

“Open wide,” I command.  You look at me with surprise at having just pulled out, then glance at the tv and notice the score.  

You glare slightly at me and then slide to the edge of the couch and open your mouth wide for me.  I slide my dripping cock past your lips and you immediately suck the juices off me.  I place my hands on the back of your head gripping your hair.  You grab a hold of my hips as I slide my cock all the way down your throat.  I hold myself there for a moment and then pull back giving you a chance for a breath and then I start to fuck your mouth.

Holding your head steady by your hair, I drive my cock in and out.  Tears are forming at the corner of your eyes, spit coating my cock.  You pull me in with each thrust.  Your eyes meeting mine.  You occasionally check the tv, waiting for your turn.  I’m savouring the feeling of your lips and throat around me.  The feel of you pulling into you.  The sound.  The look of pure lust in your eyes.  Then suddenly you grip my hips and stop me and pull your lips off my cock.

“My turn,” you say with a hint of victory.  I glance at the tv, Steelers field goal.

I look at you and notice the evil glint in your eye.

“Sit,” is your only response.

I sit on the couch and you quickly straddle me.  You start to rub your pussy along my cock.

“You’re not allowed to cum till the Steelers win,” and with that stipulation you slide yourself down onto my cock.

I glance at the tv, 2 minutes remain in the game.  I’m close to cumming already, this might be a problem.  I start to slowly and lightly thrust into you, not going very deep, holding you steady.

“Mmmm….no,” you respond and thrust your hips all the way down onto me driving me deep in you. “You will fuck me hard, I want to cum at least once before this game is over.”

You plant your hands on the back of the couch and start to ride me hard and deep.  Driving me hard and deep into you. I match your motions unable to hold back, matching you with every thrust.  You ride me faster.  I keep glancing at the clock 1:28 remaining.  I roll my head back and close my eyes trying to contain it, the building orgasm.  You body against mine, your breath on my neck as you ride me, moaning in my ear with every thrust.  I feel your orgasm as it washes over you.  I feel each muscle grip in ecstasy.  Your pussy gripping me tight pulsing with your pleasure.  I hear the word “timeout” come from the tv and groan.  I glance at the tv 0:48, oh god.  You’re riding faster now.

“Oh god, another, so close,” you moan in my ear.

The clock is moving so slow 0:35.  I bite your shoulder trying to hold back.  You groan as my teeth dig in.  I can feel your next orgasm building.

“Twenty seconds baby, then cum in me,” you moan in my ear.

I grab your hips and thrust into you matching your speed.  Fifteen seconds.  Driving my cock deeper and faster.  Ten seconds.  So close now, my balls aching to let loose.  Five  seconds.  I feel your orgasm start, your pussy squeezing me tight.  Your biggest one yet. Three seconds.  So close. Two seconds.  I’m fucking you hard and fast now. One second.  I pull you down onto me and drive my cock as deep into you as I can. Zero.  I let loose.  My vision fades and my reality is your moans and my orgasm deep inside you.  I cum hard and loud, quickly filling you, our juices mixes and flowing out onto me and the couch.  After what felt like an eternity of bliss reality comes back to us and we relax.

“Looks like we won,” you say with a smile and a kiss.

I agree without even looking at the score on the tv.

Author's Note: So this is my first attempt at a story.  I didn't spend much time proofreading it, if there's terrible errors I apologize. Any feedback is welcome. 

Published 
Written by _charmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments