Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Lollipops

21
12 Comments 12
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“I dreamt about you again last night!” I tell you.

The part I fail to mention is that it wasn’t a dream about us sucking each other dry, it was a sweet dream with no real objective, we were just together in it and we both had smiles and a moment between us, the kind of moment that inspires stories.

“You filthy minx,” you respond light heartedly and I smile because you’re allowed to make your assumptions because tonight I do plan to dream of us being filthy rude and delicious.

“Come here,” you say, and I’m already there, in much the same way that I’m already yours.

“You didn’t get those lips by sucking lollipops!” you say unbuttoning your jeans and releasing yourself for my viewing, sampling pleasure.

Already I have fallen to my knees and I’m keen to show you what I can do.

I smile at you and you make a mental note, a photograph in your mind's eye of the beamer I give you just before I take you into my mouth for the first time.

I start slowly on the tip of you, concentrating on the taste of you. I pause for a second to lick my lips and make gentle noises of approval and appreciation.

Now I take more of you into my warm eager mouth, my hands reaching around you, drawing you ever nearer, kneading because they need a part in this.

My mouth is full of you now, my eyes closed as I go about pleasing you. It feels like a test and I’m up for the task.

Your hands clutch fistfuls of my hair and you watch me as I put everything I have into enjoying you. You can see that I’m enjoying it as much as you and you think that’s how it’s supposed to be.

I want you and the only way I can show you at this moment in time is by striving to take you further into me. The need is consuming me and in turn I’m consuming you, swallowing you now, ignoring the gagging, pushing past it, denying it because I want your cum coating the back of my throat as much as I want your approval.

Faster and faster I move on you, usually unattractive noises become the product of my efforts and then I have it, all of it, shooting into my throat past my tonsils, your approval in liquid form, your moans of undeniable pleasure are the icing on the cake.

My own need is apparent now and my knickers sport a wet patch in the centre, like a bull's eye representing my target. I’m pleased with myself but feeling equally wild.

“Is my little girl nice and wet?” you ask me in the condescending tone that arouses me so.

You know it arouses me too and when I nod and barely audibly utter the word “yes” it just encourages you.

“Are you going to show me?” you say and fucking hell yes I want to show you I think as I brush aside any shyness that’s lingering in my head. I sit my backside down open my legs and lean backwards as I lift up my dress and hitch my wet knickers to the side exposing my slick pussy.

“That’s my good girl,” you say and my eyes are closed because really I can’t bear the scrutiny despite needing it.

“Now show me how you touch it,” you add, still in that tone.

I’m practically dripping as I part my soft lips and rub my juices over my swollen clit.

“Does that feel good?” you ask and though it would feel better if it were your fingers on me, I can’t deny that it does.

“Yes,” I whisper, my voice cracking with desire.

“Would you like me to touch it?” you ask and I answer you non-verbally by removing my fingers and shifting closer to you.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

The second your fingers make contact I’m moaning and writhing around, arching my back. It’s been a long time since I was played with and oh boy do you know how to play.

Your index finger slips into my slickness and a new noise escapes me as involuntarily my body moves greedily in an effort to get that finger deeper into me.

I want to beg for more but it’s unnecessary because you know I want more, you can see it in my face and you couldn’t possibly deny the desperate tone of my hoarse cries.

“Greedy little slut!” you say with amusement as you add another finger enjoying the reaction it evokes.

“I love your pussy,” you tell me either because you know it’s what I want to hear or because you mean it. At this moment motive is unimportant and as your fingers acquaint themselves with the hidden parts of me I feel a deep sensation one that will wait for no man, begin inside me.

I clench my fists because, well actually I don’t know why, I don’t know anything anymore except your face and your touch.

“Fuck!” I say with no warning except quickened breaths and then I scream away pure ecstasy as your fingers drain me, as you cleverly master my body the way every good man should.

“Now fuck me,” I tell you in no uncertain terms. I want my pussy fucked hard and you’ve earnt it I think as I get myself on all fours in anticipation.

You run the tip of your cock over my sopping pussy and tease me for a few seconds before driving it into me and causing my cervix to utter a silent word of protest.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” I tell you encouragingly as you begin pounding me, each journey in, a fraction harder, faster and meaner. My pussy is still in spasm from my recent treat.

“Harder! Please fuck me harder!”

I plead and it pleases you to be in control, to be able to take and give only want you want. You smile as you consider your next move and I sigh in disappointment as you slide from me.

In just a few seconds you’re replacing your cock with a vibrator and forcing your cock into my tight wilful arse, double fucking me, violating both my holes simultaneously as the buzzing stimulates us both and the simple fact that I have both holes filled driving me nearer to another explosion.

The sweet feeling begins somewhere in me and I can’t identify where but my body tries to reject the toy and your cock as violent contractions begin inside of me, each wave of pleasure an undulation that draws your seed from your balls and sends it shooting into my cool arse. We fall along side one another and I hear your phone buzzing on the windowsill.

“Your phone’s ringing!” I tell you despite it being obvious.

“If it’s important they’ll call back!” you reply and at that moment I know in my heart of hearts that the call is from the person you haven’t told me about. The person I’m borrowing you from and I roll over and sigh as quietly as my heart is breaking.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments