Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Her To Heaven

"Girl tries to win back ex-lover"

1
1 Comment 1
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
She hurried down the path to the old graveyard in the woods outside of town. Dear God, she thought, please let him be there. There was a light breeze, wafting the smell of the woods with it, but it did nothing to lift the sultry heat of the summer evening. The heat barely touched her, though, as her nerves took over.

Was he there? If so, would he be happy to see her? She hoped he would. She feared he would shun her but she hoped he would forgive her for breaking his heart when she ran away, enamoured by the fast city life. She'd paid the price for it, living the fast life. It had been fun in the beginning, the fast lane, the parties, the one-night stands and a whole slew of unsatisfying relationships with jerks. She kept looking for happiness in the wrong places.

Of all the men she'd met and dated in the past two years, of all the men she'd fallen into bed with, not one could hold a candle to Adrian. She missed his arms, his slow smile, his love, his hot body and the way she always felt safe in his arms. He was the only one who could make her dizzy with happiness and show her heaven in his arms.

She realized, after her two year chasing mirages, that she had left behind the best thing she ever had... him. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she reached the gate. She opened it and closed it behind her, hurrying down the path leading to the old chapel.

She heard the sound of digging further up ahead, behind the chapel, near the crypts. She felt the butterflies in her stomach as she walked. She was nervous. She thought it impossible that he could still love her but she hoped.

Please let him not hate me.

She was determined to talk to him and seek his forgiveness one last time. She wanted to be a part of his life again, even if it was from afar. She hoped he would take her back - but she knew the pain she'd caused him when she left and she tried to keep her expectations realistic. Who would blame him if he wanted nothing to do with me after what I put him through? 

She rounded a corner at the chapel and, a little ways to the left, she saw him among the crypts. He was digging, his back towards her. She froze, drinking in the sight of him like a nomad at an oasis. There he was... her Adrian.

Unaware of her presence, he continued digging. He wore jeans and he'd stripped off his shirt and thrown it on a nearby wheelbarrow. His back muscles rippled while he worked and his body was more chiselled than she remembered. She stood looking at his sexy body. Damn! I've missed you so much, Adrian.

He stopped working and reached for a bottle of water he had in the wheelbarrow. He drank it thirstily, the water splashing down his front. It was a hot day. He splashed water on his head, chest and a little down his back to cool himself. He put the bottle back in the barrow and turned around to pick up the shovel. He saw her.

He stood there staring, stunned for a second. Then a slow, bitter turn set in at the corners of his lips. He frowned and spoke. "Damn you Jane, what the hell are you doing back here?"

She replied meekly, "I'm sorry, I came to say I'm sorry Adrian. I should never have left. I'm very sorry I hurt you. I want to talk to you... please."

She took a few steps towards him but saw anger in his face and stopped in her tracks.

He said, "Haven’t you done enough already? Go away. I don't need your apologies. What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with this town - hellhole, was that what you called it? Did you grow tired of your city boys and parties?"

Adrian kicked the wheelbarrow so hard that it flew several feet and overturned with a resounding crash. The noise jarred Jane and shook her confidence. Tears welled in her eyes. She saw how upset she'd made him and she deserved his anger. But she was determined not to leave without saying what she'd come to say.

Trying to hold back the sobs, she said, "Please Adrian, just hear me. Just this once, please.”

Adrian yelled, "Go away, I don't need your explanations now... you're two years too late. Did you even think about me once when you skipped town? Did you even think what it does to a man to return home to realize his girlfriend has skipped town?"

"I was stupid, Ady," Jane said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have given you up. The city wasn't worth it. But I had some stupid notion of finding myself. I thought the fast life was what I wanted, the parties, the meaningless relationships, the one-night stands, never being in one place for long. But it all gets old. The only thing I did find is no-one can make me feel like you do. Please forgive me, I am sorry. Please, take me back Adrian... I can’t live without you."

Tears streamed down her face. Adrian turned his back. Her tears were making his eyes well up and he didn’t want her to see that. Deep inside him, his anger and indignation made him feel cold. In a deep harsh voice he said, " Go away Jane... I don’t want you back. You broke my heart once and I'd be a fool to let you do it again. I don’t believe people change so just turn around and walk out of here.

"I don’t want to risk you making a fool out of me all over again. Go chase your city boys and the fast life. Who knows when you'd take a notion to leave again? Just do us both a favour and walk away now. Go away.

"I know how hard it was to get my life back on track again after you ran away. But I did it and here you are now to derail my life again! No! Hell no... not this time.”

He felt his breath catch as he spat out the words. He inhaled deeply and stared into nothing. He didn’t turn around because he couldn’t trust himself not to melt when Jane was in tears. He knew he still loved her and longed for her every day. He'd tried but no other woman could evoke the kind of love he felt for her.

He had many doubts about her seriousness in wanting his forgiveness. The old Jane would never submit to his terms: she was too much of a princess to submit to him completely. Had she really changed? Was her regret real? The questions tormented him.

Jane stared at his back and thought about never seeing Adrian again. She could barely breathe. She had to do something. Anything. She had to get him back. She ran forward and wrapped her arms around his torso and sobbed into his back.

"Ady, don't you love me anymore? Are you seeing someone else? Why can’t we be in each other’s life? Please Ady, don’t send me away. I can’t stand it." She stopped and breathed deep. "I would pine away without you." 

He didn’t reply, just breathed deeply. Eventually, he said, "There is no place for you in my life Jane. How plain do I have to be? We can be friends, if you want, but that’s about it. I can’t handle more than that. If you really care for me, you will respect that and walk away."

She continued to sob against his back. She could smell his woody scent mixed in his sweat. "I love you so much Adrian. I've missed you so badly. How can I live without you?"

She longed for his arms, his kisses, his smile, his body and his passion. She feared he had a lover and that was why he was turning her away. She pined to make love with him one last time. His firm body and scent stimulated her desire.

Adrian could feel her soft embrace, her ample breasts and soft lips on his back.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

He closed his eyes and breathed in her perfume. Damn, he thought, I've missed her so badly.

He drew to his full height and tried to pry her arms free but she clung on to him and begged, speaking into his back as she sobbed. "Adrian, I'll go away if you want... I'll be a friend if that's want. But please, can I beg on favor of you? I promise, if you grant me that, I will do as you decide."

Adrian barked, "What the hell do you want? Out with it woman. What do I have to do to get you to leave me in peace?"

Jane pleaded. "Ady, I love you so much and I have missed you so bad... I ask you to make love to me one last time. I'll go away in the morning if you ask and never return again. Please, promise me this and I promise to do whatever you want of me. Whatever you want."

Adrian was stunned. Then he calculated that she was trying to manipulate him into taking her back. He smiled a sarcastic smile. Two can play that game, Jane, he thought. Wait till I turn the tables on you and make you run away and forget about making love.

Adrian inhaled and turned around, breaking out of her embrace. He looked at her with a serious gaze. "Look Jane, I am at work here and I can’t leave until morning. I need the money and I am not losing it because you fancy a fuck. If you want this, then go into the newly made crypt over there and wait. I'll be with you in a few minutes. It’s going to be sundown soon and I have to switch on the lights around the graveyard."

Jane nodded and walked to the new crypt and hesitated before she walked in. It was rather dark in there and she shivered involuntarily. I must be crazy to agree to this, she thought. But what choice do I have. I love him and I want him so bad.

In a few minutes she heard footsteps and Adrian entered, closing the door behind him. He had brought an emergency lantern and he put it on the floor a corner and it lit up the crypt.

He stared at her and said, "Alright, if we are doing this, get naked."

He threw a blanket on floor. She started unbuttoning her blouse and she watched him hungrily as he unbuckled his jeans. He stopped midway and looked at her. She removed her shirt and she dropped her skirt, standing there in bra and panties. He watched her undress and felt his desire stir but he ignored it.

"You should leave right now if you expect me to wear a condom. I don’t carry condoms everywhere I go like your city boys. I had a pack at home and I don’t care to go get it, it’s not worth my time."

She smiled, despite his rudeness, and said, "I'm glad you've agreed to this and I don’t care if you don't have a condom. I don’t care if I become knocked up by you because I love you, Adrian. I would have your love child."

Damn, that backfired, thought Adrian. The old Jane would never have agreed to sex without making sure there was adequate protection; the old Jane feared losing her youthful figure.

He watched as she dropped her bra and panties to the floor, revealing all her delicious curves.

"Lie down on the blanket," he ordered and removed his jeans. He could feel her staring at his body. He raised his glance to look at her gorgeous naked body and she slowly sank to her knees as he stepped towards her. She lay back, looking up at him. His gaze roamed over her naked body, her exposed neck, breasts, soft mound and dripping wet pussy. His erection grew rapidly at the sight for her.

Jane looked up as he loomed over her and his hard stare made her nervous. What if he changes his mind, she thought, and then she saw his huge erection. She was instantly relieved. She knew that he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

She pleaded "Ady, please may I get up? Can I taste you?”

He shook his head. "No, stay there." She looked disappointed, but obeyed.

"Part your legs wide" he said and stared at her wet gash. She felt the heat of his stare and became wetter and more aroused. She didn’t dare move.

"Okay, what the hell." He walked forward, straddling her body until he reached her shoulders. Then he got on his knees, his cock only an inch from her mouth. The smell of him drove her insane; she kissed his cock's head and sucked it slowly. He groaned as her tongue circled the head.

He grasped the back of her head as she sucked him like he was her favorite Popsicle. Looking down at her sucking him with so much lust made him more aroused. She pulled back and smiled and slowly started teasing his shaft with her tongue. His enormous erection was her reward.

When she'd licked all the way up to his cock's head, she kissed it and slowly massaged his balls. The sensations drove him wild and he closed his eyes grunting hard. She grinned as she tasted his salty pre-cum and she hungrily swallowed his cock in deep until she almost gagged. He gasped as she milked him, his muscles tightening, his groans becoming louder, his breathing quickening. She closed her eyes, enjoying pleasuring him.

Suddenly, she felt him pull out of her mouth and, before she could figure what he was about to do, he was all over her, like a tiger tackling his prey. His lips crushed hers in a deep kiss, his tongue in her mouth, and his arms and hands pinned her down. His throbbing penis found her waiting, dripping pussy and he impaled her depths with a single animal thrust. With this penetration, her body jumped and her eyes flew open. She kissed him back with passion and locked her legs behind him, holding on tightly.

Adrian thrust into her hard. Her breasts bounced against his hard chest; he kissed her chin and neck and Jane moaned. He grinned and started nibbling her neck, breathing harder as her lower body rose up and stuck to his from the pleasure of their coupling. She gasped when he kissed her breasts, his tongue teasing her nipples erect.

"Oh Ady... oh yes... yes," she whispered as he continued to pound her hard. "Ady, I will cum... please kiss me. Please I need you. Please take me to heaven.”

Adrian moved from Jane's breasts and kissed her passionately as she spasmed under him, her body writhing with pleasure. He pounded in her depths and felt closer to exploding himself. He nibbled her ears and neck and
she clung to him as he ravaged and conquered her body.

Her orgasm flowed again as he turned his attention to her shoulders and her breasts; kissing and squeezing her breasts and nipples. He stopped for a second and looked into her eyes and then crushed her in a powerful kiss as he came deep inside her, flooding her womb with his creamy cum.

He smiled as he pulled away and said, "Welcome to heaven Jane."

She clung to him as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. She had been in heaven in his arms, and she thought of how she'd longed to see that smile on his face. She had missed that cocky smile. Jane never wanted to be without these joys again. He made to roll off her but she'd locked her legs behind him and so he stayed there, inside her.

She didn’t realize it then but that evening they'd just made their first baby. Eventually, he withdrew his cock slowly and Jane groaned. “Ady, you’ll make me cum again ...Mmm.”

She hoped it was the beginning of many more nights...

Published 
Written by DarkTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments