Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chase

"Catch me and make me yours forever..."

16
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
The moonlight flickered softly across the lake, a reflection cast upon the still water as you walked hand in hand alongside the water’s edge. A soft gentle breeze ruffled the loose strands of your hair, enough to soften and cool the humid air of a late summer’s night. A quietness having descended, so peaceful and tranquil, the only sounds those of nocturnal nature. With each step upon the soft grass you felt the warm glow in your heart unable to stop the radiating smile etched across your crimson lips.

Your eyes glanced up at him, as his gaze met yours. Instantly your smile grew that bit more. Reality or a dream, everything so perfect as you felt his strong hand in yours tighten that bit more. You meandered slowly in the simmering moonlight, content in the soft silence that descended over you both. The flame in your heart burnt strongly as you admired his warm smile. Coyly you broke eye contact for the merest of moments, only to look back fractions of seconds later, his eyes still sparkling, still wholly consumed by you. You knew that he wanted you, a deep yearning that you had felt too, the flutter of butterflies that danced in the pit of your stomach. The tease of sensual seduction so spellbinding. 
 
You came to a halt alongside a magnificent oak tree that stood on the water's edge. Beyond, the high hedge line lay the infamous maze that you had seen earlier that afternoon from the window of your room. You had felt the simmering tension build throughout the night, awaiting the merest spark to burst into life. The slight bite of your bottom lip as he turned towards you. His eyes sparkled, his smile so infectious as unable to resist any longer he pulled you tight against him.

Your lips met. The sensual touch ignited desires as you melted into a warm embrace. His hand slid up through your hair as soft stifled whimpers escaped your lips, as pent up passions let loose. Lips parted and tongues teased in a swift dance of seduction. His hands fell upon your body, fingertips lightly following the delicious curves and contours. His touch upon your tender skin was enough to send shivers down your spine. The magic of his kiss left you breathless, your own hands soon upon his deliciously gorgeous body, as you purred for more.

"Baby," you panted, feeling his craving. His eyes smouldered as you felt his hands around your neck untying the straps of your summers dress. Excitement flooded your mind, wicked thoughts raced in all directions like galloping wild stallions. The sheer audacity of his actions fueled your inner desires, so deliciously erotic, daring and dangerous.

With your lips pressed up against his, your hands slid under his tight fitting t-shirt that clung to his strong, defined torso. Hands traced his abs and impressive chest, soon obliging as you lifted his t-shirt from his body, quickly discarding it in a crumpled heap upon the grass. Now two could play that game!

Your nimble hands had returned to his chest instantly as you felt him pull you tight once more. His playful fingers finished eagerly untying the straps of your dress, the material soon gliding off your body. Oh dear god! His desire had been obvious, the mere thought of naked bodies writhing in the moonlight like animals of the night planted sinfully wicked thoughts in your mind. The mere thought enough to have stirred a teasing throb between your legs.

But as ever you yearned for the chase. To feel just how much he craved and needed you. To feel his strength and power consumed by lust and desire. Pushing him back your hands grabbed your dress before it fell from your body. Your eyes ablaze, a soft giggle escaped your lips as you felt his eyes upon you, dancing all over you. Your own gaze savored the sight of his body, standing in a pair of jeans, chest exposed, one that had you licking your lips and whimpering delightfully.

"Off," you giggled with a playful nod towards his jeans. His lips curled that bit more as brazenly his strong hands dropped to the buttons of his jeans, slowly teasing open each one. You were consumed, the sheer audacity of what was unfolding so naughty but deliciously exciting as you bit down on your bottom lip suggestively. The heavenly sight as he hooked his thumbs inside his jeans taking his briefs with them in one rapid movement. A whimper escaped your lips as he stripped naked before your eyes against the soft moonlight. His body to die for, you felt the shudder of anticipation down your spine as he stepped from his crumpled jeans, taking a step towards you.

"Ahhhh," you respond stepping back away from him, keeping the distance between you.

"How much do you want me?" you playfully giggled with a sultry look, enjoying the control as you sensed his desires raging. The tease an ever building aphrodisiac to the already simmering tension, the humidity of the nights air increasing the heat around you.

"More than you can imagine," he growled, a gravelly, manly tone to his voice. Your lips curled that bit more and with a suggestively raised eyebrow, you gorged on the sight of his deliciously naked body. His words and body left you all of a quiver. Your hands slowly released your dress enough that it slipped off your bosom, exposing your pert breasts, nipples pebbled, your desires more evident. His growl of approval so alluring as you felt his eyes feasting upon you that bit more. The light trace of your fingertip trailing down from your lips leading his eyes towards your heaving bosom.

"I want to do the most amazing things to you," he continued, taking a step forward, only for you to edge a little further back, the sexual tension ratcheted up with each passing second. The splintered moonlight fell across you both, as you craved his hands upon you. 
 
Your heart raced, a warm glow radiating as let go of your dress completely, it fluttering down upon the soft green grass. You heard his delight and felt the intensity in his eyes as you slipped your panties. Joining him naked, as though Adam and Eve, although in a far more forbidden garden than Eden, your thoughts flooded with erotic desires.

He stepped forward and despite edging back you soon found yourself in his hold, cocooned in his arms as you melted into a fiery, passionate embrace that rocked you to the core. Tongues lashed as hands traced naked flesh, bodies consumed by hungry lust. You wanted him so much, the encounter wickedly erotic yet still a craving to resist that bit longer, to draw it out and fuel the pent up frustration if just a moment longer. With a wriggle you broke free from his hold.

"Catch me and make me yours forever more," you whispered with a playfully giggle.

A smouldered look burnt in your beautiful eyes as you ran for the entrance to the maze, turning back to meet his gaze once more. With a flick of your hair you disappeared from sight and slipped into the warrens maze. Another giggle followed as you ran further into the darkness, following the grass pathway that followed the contours of the eight foot hedges, that loomed and enclosed around you. Twisting and turning before came to a halt at a junction and hesitated for a quick second.

A quick glance behind met the sound of rushing footsteps forthcoming to which you darted off in one direction, a sudden rush fueling your desire not to be caught. Your heart raced, your breathing rapid as you followed your instinct, journeying deeper into the puzzle. You passed a stone monument cut into the hedge and then a small bench as you slipped from right to left barely acknowledging each turn from the next, the crackle of the grass beneath your feet. The chase had invigorated you. Your heart pounded in your ears as your desire to win coursed through your veins. Before you realized it, you had lost yourself to the maze of twists and turns, an eerie silence having descended. 
 
A sudden dead end caused you to grind to a rapid halt, as frantically you looked for an escape but, alas, to no avail. You gasped for breath, turning and waiting. Seconds passed as you waited nervously and as you did the breeze whispered and swirled that bit more. A cloud glided by obscuring the moonlight, a darkness descending over you. And still deadly silence, no footsteps forthcoming, the towering hedges seemed to edge that bit closer, engulfing you as your eyes readjusted to the gloomy darkness.

Senses heightened, your playful antics receding, consumed by a growing concern as you called out. Listening, your voice echoing but again greeted with a wall of silence. What was he playing at as you had shouted again, a little louder but once more to no avail. Emotions swung as an uncertainty crept into your voice as you called out again, slowly edging forward as you tried to retrace your steps. Confused you reached turnings, lost to which way to turn, a growing fear as the fractured moonlight increasingly obscured by passing clouds fell upon the dark, high hedge rows. Gingerly advancing you followed your instinct blissfully unaware that you were slipping deeper into the maze with each wayward step.

This was way beyond any joke.

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

What had happened to him. Dark thoughts clouded your mind. Every sound made you turn and stop, the earlier sounds of nocturnal nature no longer tranquil as you cursed under your breath. A growing uncertainty consuming your naked body as you followed the hedge line only to reach dead end after dead end. Your cries echoed into an eerie silence, senses heightened further as fear descended.

And then the sudden sound, turning your head in that direction only to see a blur reach out from the darkness, a force against your body that knocked you to the grass floor. You screamed out, flaying your head from side to side as you thrashed your arms violently, feeling your body straddled and pinned to the floor. A firm grip around your wrist pushed your arms back against the grass, a sudden awareness of your name being called out over and over.

The gravelly voice so familiar, your arms relaxed as your eyes opened and through the loose strands hair that fell across your face, your eyes met his. Your breathed heavily, the rise and fall of your bosom as you caught each breath. A slow smile formed across your lips as the demons of your fear retreated from your mind as you felt his grip upon your wrists relax slightly yet enough to keep you pinned to the floor.

"You scared the," you began to pant, but was unable to finish as he lowered his mouth to yours. The sweet pressure of his lips pressed against yours stopped the remaining words in an instant as you slipped into a hungry kiss. Your fear resided, an annoyance that you did not escape the maze, yet you could feel yourself succumb finally to his advances. Pinned to the grass by his strong body, his kiss so intense. You felt the edges of your mind begin to melt, as eager tongues danced against one another as the flames of passion reignited. Soft stifled whimpers escaped your lips as you felt his need, your own craving building from within. Your body alive to his touch as you writhed upon the wild grass.

His grip on your wrists subsided, lowering his sculpted body upon you. His hands finding the curves of your goddess body, tracing the dip of the waist and the rise of the hips, his assured touch fueled your inner desires. Your legs wrapped around his, your body squirmed and writhed under him as naked flesh glided against one another.

His lips broke from yours, in turn finding your neck, trailing expertly down your body. Your head pushed back against the grass, your hands found and slid through his hair as his mouth tended to your aching bosom, the teasing lick and suckle of your taut nipples, the toying grate of his teeth against your flesh. His tease the payback for your earlier antics. Oh how the tables had turned, but no longer could you resist. Mewls of delight slipped from your crimson lips. You arched your back against the grass as his lips slipped beyond your waist, each kiss rippling through you, the sudden moan deep into the nights air as his mouth fell between your thighs.

Lost to the sensations that consumed every fiber of your body, you felt your body let go as his tongue worked a magic that soon had you teetering on the edge. So assured, so fucking delicious. His tongue worked you into a frenzy, your hungry cunt pulsing with desire as he danced his tongue from pussy to clit and back again. Building you up to that point but changing tact at the very last moment, the tease torturous, but each time the feelings returning that bit stronger than the last. Your mind was on the edge of meltdown, your body on the edge of submission.

An orchestra of lust spilled from your lips, as you moaned and whimpered, your fingers upon his hair, pushing him deeper upon you, as you bucked your hips in unison. The growing heat built as relentlessly he pleasured your desire to the point of no return. Soon you found yourself spiraling head first into the orgasmic bliss of the inky abyss, your mind a scrambled mess, your body a quivering heap as you panted heavily for breath.

His lips once more pressed against yours, the taste of your desire coated upon him as your hands find his body, tracing his strong back. Your hands slipped up over his shoulder blades, feeling him lower himself upon you. Legs wrapped around his, your mouth ajar as you felt his arousal slip between your damp pussy lips, nails digging into his back as he penetrated your weeping flower. Your cunt clenched around his throbbing manhood pulling him deeper. He swelled inside you, the gradual motion of his thighs as he began to work back and forth, soon cantering long, deep, powerful strokes that sucked the air from your lungs and left you panting for more.

Naked bodies intertwined as one, the moonlight above illuminated the erotic encounter as you rutted on the grass like wild animals. His power so intense, the craving pulsed through him fueling your own desires, as against an echo of moans and heavy groans you made wild, passionate love. Your eyes were ablaze, consumed by lust, a hand finding his pert ass, nails raking his behind urging him on as you bucked your hips against each thrust, feeling each swell of his cock buried deep in your hungry pussy.

The sex wild, legs gripped tighter around his as he took you for all his worth, your body shuddering with each powerful thrust. Thighs tensing you soon found yourself riding the waves of ecstasy that flooded your body and mind. A piercing scream as you finally let go, climaxing powerfully. A deep growl that started in the back of your throat met the spasm of your body as he held himself deep within you, your pussy clenched tightly around his throbbing shaft.

"Oh...sweet... Jesus..." you gasped, your eyes opening, meeting his fiery gaze, a slick layer of his desire coated upon his skin that glistened in the moonlight. A wry smile escaped your lips and then the sudden movement of his hands as he rolled you upon him. Your legs straddled his naked torso, your hands resting upon his delicious chest.

His desire was obvious, and as your eyes feast on him you yearned for the pleasure that rippled through you, a warm glow that seeped from every pore. Your cheeks flush red, the blow of the loose strands of your hair that fell across your face. With a teasing writhe of your slick wetness against his shaft his eyes sparkled brightly.

But this was no time for teasing. You needed it as much as he craved it. The reach of your hand found his swollen manhood, fingers wrapping around his thick shaft. With a rise of your hips you guided him upon you, the tightness of your pussy, still reeling from your early bliss, as he penetrated you. You mouth fell ajar as you slowly sunk upon him, taking him to the hilt as he swelled and filled your aching cunt.

Whimpers and mewls of delight slipped from your lips, the rhythmic rise and fall of your hips as you rode him. His eyes locked upon you, his strong hands resting on your thighs, the knowing tilt of your body giving sight of his cock that glided between your dripping wet pussy lips. He filled you deep, the wonderful feeling of his throbbing cock buried deep inside your wanton slick sex. The bounce of your pert breasts as hands rested upon him, the circle and grind of your hips, left him spellbound. Fractured moonlight fell upon you, his hand finding your breast, the grope of naked flesh, nipples taut as you rode him to the point of submission.

So close he took charge once more slipping from within. Instantly you found yourself on all fours. A rampant need took hold, the burn in your arms as he took you from behind, fingertips digging into your waist, branding you his as he thrust deep and hard. Pent up desire on the verge of release, raw and passionate like animals of the night.

Your body shook, every sense heightened tenfold as you pushed back on his wild thrusts urging, pleading, begging. Your mind a mess, your body quivered and throbbed with need. The snake of his strong hand up the curve of your back, fingers found your hair. Tufts of your tresses gripped as with a dominant pull he arched your head back towards the night sky, laying claim to you. The wild slap of ever powerful thrusts resonated through you as once more you find yourself lost to the ecstasy, teetering on the ragged edge.

His groans ever louder, the wild sex bordering on the insane, the sudden twitch and swell of his cock as he drove deep into your hungry cunt, accompanied by a deep growl. And then you felt it. Felt him erupt, his seed spilt into you as he orgasmed, the wild throbbing enough to tip you over the edge. A scream escaped your panted breath as you came with him, lovers lost in orgasmic bliss as nature had intended.

You gasped and groaned, frantic pants for breath as you found yourself lost in the emotions and sensations that consumed mind and body. Naked flesh coated in slick heat, bodies radiating, joined as one as you feel every pulse ripple through you, barely able to comprehend the erotic encounter. Slumped to the floor, the smell of the soft grass all around as stormy eyes fell upon your lover. His lips met yours in a sensual embrace that, dream or reality, had your heart aflutter once more.

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments