Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Gift

"Sometimes, the best Christmas present is given after kids go to bed."

19
6 Comments 6
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
It was the Christmas season, and all was supposed to be merry and cheerful. I have learned, that's not always the case. A widow and single mom, I just wanted love. I wanted a daddy for my kids, but even more a partner in life. I was starting to think life would never be the same. Just as I started to think that love was gone, I got a surprise.

I was on Facebook, looking at friends posts, when I got an unexpected, but welcomed, message. It was from John, a long time friend.

John had stood by me through a lot, and I knew he had always had a crush on me, but never acted on it. I read it in disbelief, he was wanting to know how I had been, and if I had found someone special again. I told him I hadn't yet found someone, that's when he blindsided me, "How do you feel about a long distance relationship? I would love to have a chance."

Did I read that right? Was I being asked out? I sat in disbelief, staring at the screen. Once I gathered my thoughts, and planned my words out so I didn't sound desperate in response, I said I was open to a long distance option.

It was settled. A few days later, I dropped my kids off at daycare, their bags at my in-law's, and headed out on a drive to see him. We spent a few days just getting to know each other once more, and catching up. I could tell he was the one, the one that I had been looking for.

I left, and we made plans for him to visit soon.

***

A few weeks later, on Christmas Eve, I put the kids to bed, and went to work wrapping the last presents, and putting them under the tree. I talked to John on the phone. Part way through the wrapping and the conversation, there was a knock at my door. John told me to get it, and call him right back so he knew I was okay.

I went and answered the door, and instantly smiled. There, standing on my front step was John. There truly wasn't anything I wanted more.

"Call you back to make sure I was okay, sure. I can't believe you're here, I'm so excited!"

No words were needed, just a long kiss. Eventually, we finished wrapping gifts, and went to bed.

My kids knew John, not as my boyfriend, but as a good friend. They were happy to see him in the morning, and dragged us both downstairs with them. We watched as they unwrapped their gifts.

The day continued as planned, John tagged along for my family events. My family was already familiar with him, he served with my dad years earlier in the Navy. Those days were long past, and everything had changed. My dad was very fond of John, back than, my dad took him under his wing and showed him how to succeed. At the time, John was eighteen, and hadn't a clue about life outside of his parents. That's how we met, but I was the fifteen year old ticket to jail, so he kept me a safe distance.

Later that night, I sent him up to my room, and I put the kids to bed.

After the kids were sound asleep, I went to get ready for his Christmas present. Sure, we had exchanged gifts earlier in the day, but I had a much better gift for him that I hadn't given him yet.

I put on my sexy Santa's little helper lingerie set, peeked out the bathroom to make sure my kids weren't awake, and headed to the bedroom.

I walked in, standing seductively in the doorway, and I take in his reaction.

As he laid in bed, he let his jaw drop a bit.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

I knew he wasn't expecting anything, we hadn't yet had each other in bed intimately, but I was ready, and pretty sure he was too. I walked towards the bed, I could see the bulge in his pants.

I straddled his lap, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me, "This was unexpected, but I love it."

"It's just getting good, I promise it'll be a Christmas you'll never forget."

He just smiled and kissed me again. After a few minutes, I slid down, removing his pajama pants, revealing his large cock.

As I stroked him, letting my fingertips tickle his sack, I said, "Wow! I've never had the joy of such a large and thick cock."

"It's all your's."

I smiled, he moaned from the touch. I bent down, placing my mouth around him. I slowly bobbed up and down his shaft, rubbing his balls in my hands.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "Oh, you're so good at this."

I smiled at him through my eyes, letting him know I was enjoying this myself.

He started to ooze precum, and could since he was nearing an end. I bobbed a little faster, he held my head down, and burst his load into my mouth.

I crawled back up, kissing him as I laid on top of him. He rubbed my ass, spanking me every so often.

Not breaking our kiss, I got to my knees, and I carefully removed my panties and stockings. I lowered myself down, mindfully taking time to rub my slit over his cock. He broke the kiss and whispered, "You feel so good baby."

I smiled, "Good, I'm glad."

He rolled my gown off, throwing it on the floor. He kissed my neck and shoulders. I could feel him starting to getting hard once again.

He rolled me onto my back, keeping my head propped on pillows. He sucked on my left breast, then my right. When he would have my breast in his mouth or teasing it with his tongue, he made sure to squeeze the other in his hand.

He stopped, moving his mouth up to my neck, he placed gentle kisses on my neck, and placed two of his fingers inside me.

"Mhmm."

He placed a kiss on my lips, and started kissing my neck and shoulders, biting my shoulder once.

It wasn't long before I had an orgasm, "Yes. Oh God, yes. Oh. Ahh."

My right hand grabbed my hair and pulled it slightly.

He smiled, "You liked that?"

Still trying to catch my breath from such an intense orgasm I said, "Yeah, that was amazing."

He kissed my lips, "Well you'll love this even more."

As he slid himself inside I moaned, "Ahh, fuck me baby."

All I got for a response was a smile. He held my hands down onto the bed, and roughly pounded my pussy. He felt so good.

I squinted my eyes, and came once again, "Oh. Ahh. Mhmm."

He was quick to follow.

We laid in bed cuddled up, and shared an intimate conversation, and dozed off to sleep. This was a Christmas that neither of us would ever forget.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments