Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cruise Ship Gift Is Returned

"The young lover returns a gift from the night before..."

4
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The predawn light was illuminating the cabin through the balcony doors; the warm fresh ocean breeze was causing the curtains to flap gently as the cruise ship swayed on the waves. Jack is waking up and lying in bed nude next to Judy's shapely naked body; she is relaxing in a slumber mode still not fully awake. He was in no hurry to get out of the comfortable bed. Jack was still a little foggy from drinking the night before and dreaming of the amazing gift Judy gave him the night before. The blowjob she gave him was one of the best he had ever experienced.

The two young lovers bronze nude bodies are laying next to one another enjoying the warm ocean breeze as they doze in bed. Jack rolls up and begins kissing Judy on the neck as he cares her shoulders and side. She tilts her neck toward his lips, her soft coo as she snuggles her backside up against Jack shows him she is enjoying the attention. His soft massage on her side, legs and bottom are stirring her more awake as Judy warms to his advances.

Judy is enjoying lying next to her man as they cuddled more she can feel he is becoming aroused. His phallus is engorging and growing along the side of her bottom to her subtle delight. She is feeling a bit wet and aroused by his warm touch and loving caresses.

Jack is enjoying massaging and cuddling with Judy as his hands now begin to explore further. He touches her inner thigh from her knee to her smooth, moist vulva. His fingers trace around the inner and outer vulva lips and then retreats softly rubbing her legs and silky tush. He is kissing and licking her neck shoulder and arm while he caresses her body. Judy is waking up as Jack continues to arouse her with his fingering. He is circling her vulva lips with his finger as gently dips his finger into her vagina.

Judy leans further back turning her head toward Jack as she plants her lips on his mouth with a passionate kiss as she lifts her leg slightly to give him easier access to her smooth wet love muffin. Judy looks him in his eyes and leans back into position to enjoy the cuddling. Jack continues to massage and caress her slowly with finger insertion from time to time increasing Judy's desires. He is no hurry and wants to relax and enjoy the moment and mood. Judy is the most beautiful women he has ever met. Her beauty is both inside and out with her hot body and incredibly witty and smart personality. Lying there nude next to, Judy is heaven for him, and all he wants to be right now is be next to her enjoying every moment.

Judy begins to reach behind her and rub Jack's body slowly as she reaches down and tenderly strokes his butt and leg. She can feel Jack is fully erect as his love muscle throbs at the small of her back and the top of her tush. She leans forward to take his phallus into her hand to stroke and fondles him to her enjoyment. Judy loves his cock and enjoys just holding it when he is erect. She loves the feel of the muscle as it pulses to his heartbeat. He sighs quiet and soft at the pleasure of her hand movement. Jack increases his fingering as she spreads her legs begging for more attention. She is dripping wet as he runs his fingers around her engorged vulva lips and gently rubbing up and down her bulging clitoris and hood.

Judy is breathing a little heavier as Jack positions him to suckle and lick her breasts while he lays her on her back looking deep into her eyes. His lips kiss her with a deep passion using tongue twirling as he becomes more aggressive with his large warm hands caressing her all over her body as she is reciprocating with her hands rubbing Jack's sides, back and firm ass cheeks. Judy is in love with her man and enjoys every part of him body and soul.
 
Jack playfully lifts Judy by her rump and places her head in the soft pillows. He places one pillow under her perfectly rounded sweet tush. She smiles not sure what Jack has planned but knowing whatever it is she will enjoy it. Leading up to her lips, he gives her a long deep kiss then he pulls away. His head moves down her body kissing and licking his way to her breasts, pauses briefly stimulating her nipples with light nibbling. He is advancing lower down her torso all the time he touches and kisses her soft skinned body as he breaths heavy on her skin. She smells too sweet and seductive it is hard for him to move so slowly. He wants to return the gift he received the night before from Judy.

Jack looks up into Judy's eyes and with a sly devilish grin, he slides down the bed and places his head between her spread legs. Judy has a sweet seductive smile as she lays her head back into the pillows to enjoy Jack's incredibly talented oral skills. She has never had anyone eat her out any better than him; he has always given her mind-blowing orgasms.

Judy went Brazilian for the cruise as a present since Jack likes her smooth from time to time. He enjoys how it makes it so easy to pleasure her. She has a perfect pussy with slightly spread outer pink vulva lips with her tender and sweet inner lips superb to his taste. She has an aroma of sensuality that beckons him to linger, as he loves her taste and body movement with the inaudible sounds she makes when orally pleasured.

Jack begins by running his tongue up spreading Judy's vulva lips, splitting open her love muffin lips to his advances. He starts to circle Judy's vulva lips alternating from inner to outer with deep tongue probing of her ever-wet vagina using every other tongue twist as he licks her with enthusiasm. Jack loves to pleasure her orally and is always trying new oral combinations. Starting at the bottom of the vagina, he traces up each side of her vulva lips ending at her clit hood where he circles her button with his tongue in combination with an ever so soft mouth suck. Judy leaned back into the pillows and closed her eyes as she falls into the dreamland of erotic pleasure.

Judy is thoroughly enjoying her gift as she makes primal sounds and noises she runs her fingers through Jack's hair, her body positions for easy access for Jack. His hands are moving over her torso and caressing her breasts nipples as he eats her out with abandon gusto. Her vagina is producing increasing amounts of juice that he is lapping up as he continues to probe and rim her engorging vulva lips. Her lips and clit are changing color from pink to a shade of purple. He gently inserts his finger first one then two. He twirls his tongue around her enlarged clit to the sounds of her sensual gratification. He can feel she is getting close to orgasming.

He takes her hands in his hand's clasping and holding her with his mouth lips and tongue buried in her pussy. His tongue is darting and probing her oozing vagina as his tongue workers her clit with is mouth and lips. Jack knows all the right trigger points, and Judy is responding as her pelvis rotates and bucks as her legs and body quiver uncontrollably.

Her pussy begins gushing fresh juice onto Jack as he sucks and licks away her sweetness. Judy can no longer speak her breath is taken away as she thrusts her body up and squirts while her entire body and soul are in a sensual convulsion. Her hands grip Jack's hands so tight they turn red, as waves of orgasmic pleasure come over her, low gasps for air and sounds emerge as she loses total control of herself in her lover's hands.

Jack holds on for the ride as Judy overcome by her multiplying orgasms, she pulls her legs into the air as her toes curl upward, and then wrapping his head in between her thighs, she squeezes him in total and complete ecstasy.

KamilaDelf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilaDelf

Her body cannot stop shivering, and quiver as her lover pushes his tongue firmly on her engorged clit pressing it tightly. This sends Judy into rapture as she rolls back and forth making sounds
Of exultation. Judy has never felt quite like this before; she seems intoxicated with emotions that come over her. Feeling total gratification, her body relaxes in contentment. A glow comes over her, lying there motionless trying to catch her breath consumed in complete bliss.

She looks down to see Jack with a wet covered face and a huge grin of accomplishment. He loves sending Judy to new levels of pleasure.

"Was it good for you?" asks Jack with a sheepish grin.

Judy smiles and says, "Sweetie, you just keep getting better and better, that was totally amazing."

Jack grabs a nearby towel on the bed and wipes his face after licking some juice from his short mustache. He slides up next to Judy who leans over and embraces him in a loving hug and warm deep kiss.

"I love you, Jack, that was the best one yet, you sure are one talented man," Judy says, "You are a great lover."

They lay next to each other cuddling as Judy enjoys the satisfaction of her gift. Jack lays his head on her breasts relishing the moment; he is snuggling close to her, and Jack softly caresses Judy. She relaxes in the afterglow of the best orgasm she has ever felt. The warm fresh ocean air fills the room as the sunrise illuminates the cabin. Life could not be better for the two of them as they believe they are in love and a deepening emotional connection.

Judy can feel her lover still aroused with the feeling of his rock hard phallus pressed against her leg. She wants to have some more fun before breakfast as she positions herself to fondle and pay with Jack's love muscle. Judy loves the feeling of his silky soft skin as it glides over his steel hard cock shaft. She loves everything about Jack and wants him inside her. Jack is enjoying the euphoria and fondling in the aftermath of providing Judy with her gift.

Judy playfully pushes Jack onto his back as she continues to stroke his manhood. He wonders what she has planned. She takes his cock into her mouth and suckles his meat stick teasing him with some oral fun. She sits up and straddles him backward leaning forward. She looks back into his eyes and smiles as she lowers herself over Jack as she guides his throbbing penis inside her wet pussy. She begins a slow ride on Jack's cock in the reverse Cowgirl position. She is rocking herself pelvis moving his cock in and out of her as she looks back into his eyes with a playfully seductive look.

Jack is elated with the view of Judy's exquisite bottom gliding up and down; his cock enveloped in her slick soft pussy. He enjoys the view and feeling. She starts with a slow steady in and out movement on his dick, slipping it up and down in her wet vagina. He is in heaven as he holds her slim hips to steady her and rub her beautiful ass gently. Judy is rocking her hips from the top of his cock to bury it deep in her pelvis to his and her delight. The young lovers not overly experienced at sex, and this was a new position for both of them. Judy loved how full his love muscle made her feel while Jack is enjoying the new feeling and great view.

Jack transfixed with watching his cock as it slid in and out of Judy's smooth wet vagina. Her vulva lips were gliding on his hard shaft with great ease. She seemed to enjoy the feeling as she varied her pelvic muscles grip, which was driving him wild with the visual and feel of this position. Jack was able to fondle her breasts and massage her back while Judy was pleasuring him with her grinding hips.

The room was perfect with early morning sunrise light coming through the balcony door. The warm ocean air kept the room temperature just right as the breeze off the ocean flowed through the cabin. The king size bed made a perfect place to spend the morning making love. A large wall mirror gives Judy a clear view how much Jack enjoys the new position as it makes her wet and hot for her man.

She sits up for a moment with him buried in her as she leans back and Jack begins a slow thrust as he moistens his finger and reaches around and daintily rub her clit. Sending Judy to a new level of euphoria. With his finger stimulation and her being full of his cock. Jack's thrusting cock stretches Judy as he stimulates her love button she is starting to feel an orgasm coming. Jack began feeling as if he is going to cum soon as the action increases to a faster steady pace of Judy and Jack learning and enjoying the new position. They get into a rhythm of motion as they become entranced with the mood, sex, and satisfaction.

Judy is oozing out more of her pussy juices as it flows down on Jack's balls he increases his clit stimulation as Judy rocks faster and deeper on his phallus he is feeling precum begins to flow as he is about ready to blow. Judy throws her head back feeling his member twitch and cock head swell with cum her squirting volumes onto his hand. Her pelvic contractions on his todger bring him to an incredible climax as fountains of man seed come pumping out his meatus filling her pussy with his warm creamy cum. Judy is quivering and shaking, her body now consumed in a seventh orgasmic heaven. They are both breathing deep and breathless as they slow the pace. Judy sits up on Jacks pelvis to relax as her vagina drains their juices over his scrotum onto the bed.

Jack is lying with his head on the pillows still oozing out his man seed as he slows pelvic thrusts with his eyes closed in a state of total contentment. His cock is slowly going soft as Judy rubs his legs while absorbed in the moment of satisfaction and relieved of all worries and stress. She does not want to move, but she wants to be next to her lover. Judy lifts herself off Jack and lies next to him as they embraced in a loving kiss and entwined themselves looking deeply into each other's eyes, they are so content and happy they are speechless.

"Judy I fall more in love with you every day we are together," Jack says in his low deep voice.

Judy looks at him with her loving sparkling blue eyes "Jack you took my heart long ago, I hope you never let it go," she says to Jack as she snuggles up next to him putting her head on his chest. She runs her fingers through his chest hair dreaming of the day they will never have to part.

The two lovers lay on the bed with a feeling of sublime love and joyfulness as they relax in the warm room. They listen to the ocean waves outside the balcony door enjoying the gentle sway of the cruise ship; the morning sunlight ultimately illuminates the cabin. They both just doze together in the afterglow of the morning's love making in restfulness.

"Can I buy you breakfast or do you want room service?" says Jack as his stomach growls.

"I want to go to the Windjammer for breakfast, but we need to shower first," says Judy.

Jack gets a smile on his face at the thought, and Judy smiles back knowing what he is thinking.

"We can come back to the room later after I get some swim time in at the pool," says Judy as she smiles seductively at Jack, "That is if you are up for it." as she looks at his spent member, then looking at him with her enchanting smile.

They get up out of bed and wander to the shower, both feeling as relaxed as ever still dreaming how lucky they were that they found each other. The story will continue.
 
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments