Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Georgia Rain

"I was going back to my childhood vacation home. I never expected to fall in love with a stranger...."

13
14 Comments 14
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
I counted down the mile markers as they passed, three more miles until I reach my paradise, Black Mountain. Going down the smooth road, watching the trees pass, feeling the Georgia breeze caress my skin. I closed my eyes briefly, and remembered my summers here as a kid. I looked up and saw the old wooden sign, letting me know that I had finally arrived.

I pulled my truck into the small driveway, I quickly got out and inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes. "I'm home," I whispered as I looked around. I pulled my bag out and went to the cabin, unlocking the door and setting my bags down as I walked in.

I wasted no time in changing clothes so I could go down to the lake. I unzipped my Louis Vuitton duffel bag and pulled out a soft pink strapless sundress, quickly put it on. I grabbed my white flip-flops and ran out the door.

The sun was going down as I walked along the shore of the lake, I looked up and saw a guy standing near the pier. I didn't think too much about it as I started walking past him. He looked at me and smiled sweetly and said hello, as I passed. I replied quickly and kept walking.

I spent about 30 minutes walking around the lake, when it started raining. "Oh fucking great!" I said as I started walking back towards my cabin. A black Dodge pulled up to me and the passenger window rolled down. It was the guy at the pier.

"Hey sweetie, do you need a ride?"

It was pouring the rain and I was cold, I looked at him and smiled. "If you dont mind?"

"It's no problem at all," he replied as he opened he door.

I climbed in and closed the door, he had the heater on and it was so warm and comfortable inside. He looked over and said, "Hi, I'm Brian."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Melina." I looked out the window and watched the road slowly disappear.

I was brought back to reality when he asked, "Do you wanna go for a little drive?"

I looked over at him and said softly, "Sure."

We weren't driving long, when I felt his hand on my knee and slowly moving up my thigh. Brian pulled off onto an empty field, and I climbed into his lap. I felt his hands move under my dress and cupping my ass. I lowered my head down, kissing his lips slowly. He reached down and pushed his seat back, before pulling my thong to the side and inserting his finger.

I moaned lightly, as he pushed in another finger. My juices poured out as he slowly finger fucked my pussy. I moved over and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out. I licked from the tip to the base and back up. Brian was moaning softly as I took his entire length into my mouth. His hand slid down my back and started rubbing my ass. I felt my thong being pulled down as he slid a finger into my tight pussy.

Brian pushed me up and opened his door, I followed him to the back of his truck.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

He helped me get up into the bed, and quickly jumped in. He sat on the bed and kissed my shoulders, slowly working his way down. He pulled my dress down, exposing my 36c breasts. His lips were soft and sensual as he kissed my hard nipples, flicking them with his tongue.

I kneeled down as I took his shirt off, the rain caressing his upper body like silk. I kissed his neck lightly as my hand slid down his chest and stomach. I gently started rubbing his dick as he continued to suck on my breasts.

Brian gently laid me on the pile of wet clothes, and opened my legs. Tracing my slit lightly before pushing two fingers inside my love hole. I moaned uncontrollably when he flicked my clit with his tongue. His fingers started working deeper and faster with every thrust. My body began to shake as I grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails into him.

He must have sensed that I was cumming, because he quickly moved above me as he slowly pushed his cock in to me. He began pumping slowly, as he kissed and nibbled on my bottom lip.
I looked up in to his eyes, and noticed how beautiful they looked in the moonlight. The rain glistened off his body as he continued to slowly fuck my wet pussy. I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Brian lifted me up and rolled over, leaving me on top.

The summer rain fell over my tanned fit body, sliding down my breasts. He raised his hands to my breasts, rubbing and caressing them softly. I started bouncing slowly on his member, pushing him deep inside me. My walls began to tighten, I looked down at him and moaned, "I'm gonna cum."
Brian sat up, and wrapped his arms around my waist bouncing me on his dick.

He started meeting my thrusts, and began moaning. "Oh yea, I'm gonna cum Melina." I felt his cock throb as he pushed deep inside my canal. I couldn't hold back anymore. I arched my back as my walls tightened around his shaft, he started fucking me harder until he filled up my tight pussy with his creamy liquid.

I collapsed on his wet body as Brian gently rubbed my back. We laid there for an hour just watching it rain on our naked bodies. After awhile, he drove me back to my cabin. I watched him drive away as I stood on the porch, hoping that I would see him again before I left.

It's been two years since my vacation at Black Mountain. I never saw Brian after that night. We never exchanged numbers, emails or addresses. I just simply remember him as Brian. Even though the years have passed, I won't forget his big brown eyes, or how he looked at me that night. I guess you can say I fell in love with him that rainy night, as we made love in the bed of his truck. I love him to this day, and I guess I always will.

Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments