Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Time (Part Three)

"Iris loves this man"

7
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
776 words 776 words
"I. . . I want you," he said.

Ash didn't know what else to say. She understood everything about him, to the point were he didn't need to take the extra steps to explain himself. Iris didn't need an explanation.

He gently pushed her against the apartment wall, taking note of how relaxed she was becoming.

She would let him do anything to her.

His body instantly responded, the logic of it all slipping away with the start of a flexing down into his groin.

She didn't even hide her wide eyes, her eager body reacting to the joy and pleasure she knew only he could give her. She reached for his tie, gently tugging on it until it fell to the ground. He began to slowly slide his hands up her shirt, just to have her push them back down. Giggling softly, she ran down the hall to the bedroom, knowing that he would chase her.

She loved to be chased.

She let out a burst of laughter, hearing his heavy footfalls on the cherry wooden floor, and elevated breathing while he chased her. She made it just in time to jump on the bed before he could snake his arms around her waist.

"Hi," she welcomed him breathlessly and playfully.

"You so did not win," he said climbing on the bed. He gripped her ankle pulling her roughly towards him.

"What?!" she squeaked, trying to maintain her pouting posture while he pressed his sex against hers. "I won, don't be such a sore sport."

He laughed deeply. "A sore sport, babe?" He pressed his lips against her neck, causing her to moan. It was the exact reaction he wanted out of her, and the muscles in his groin stiffened.

He cursed himself.

"Yes," she moaned. Ash couldn't tell if she was answering his question or her needs. He slowly pushed the button-down shirt off her shoulders, leaving a train of kisses down her throat, to her chest. God he loved her chest. The way her nipples rubbed up against her bra begging to be let free. Sliding the bra down, he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, groaning deeply. His groan forced vibrations to course through her chest. Causing her to let out a piercing moan and her back to arch.

"I want you," she softly moaned. "Please."

He growled.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

She knew what that did to him; the moment she'd beg, his sex would clench in his pants, also begging him.

"But, I need you, now," she begged some more. Iris felt if she didn't have him in her she'd explode. She needed him inside of her. "Please, baby, please."

Slowly sliding down her body, biting her skin wherever it was exposed, he pushed himself up, perfectly aligning his head between her crotch. He swept his tongue along her inner thighs, trying to ignore the intoxicating smell of her sex. He honestly wanted to skip the foreplay and just sink into her, but Iris wasn't the kind of woman you could just fuck. She needed the love, attention, and affection.

He held her thighs firmly in his hands. Switching his attention to her other thigh, he softly rubbed his nose against her clit.

That single touch sent her over the edge. She tangled her fingers in his hair, and pressed his face into her.

Ash groaned in resistance. How could such a tiny figure have so much power? he questioned himself.

"You stop that teasing right now, Ash Williams!" Iris exclaimed. On other days Iris would let him have his way. Kissing her when he wanted to kiss her, eating her when he wanted to eat her, and fucking her when he wanted too, but not tonight, not when she wanted him so bad.

He chuckled, sending another course of vibrations through her body. She arched her back, lifting her butt up off the bed, and began to gently rub her clit against his lips.

He lost control. The moment she rubbed her sex against his lips, the tables turned.

He was hers.

Inhaling her sent deeply, he began to roll her clit in between his lips. He pressed down on her thighs, causing her knees to fall against her chest, completely revealing her to him.

She sucked in a breath of embarrassment. "Ash," she moaned, "I feel exposed."

He completely ignored her, by rubbing his index finger at the entrance of her tunnel. He dipped his finger gently inside of her.

She moaned out in bliss.

He slowly pulled his finger out and dipped it in again deeper. He groaned when he felt her inside walls tighten around his finger.

To be continued. 

 

Published 
Written by Naive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments