Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Luck of the Irish

9
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was Friday, another long week had finally come to an end. It was also, St. Patrick's Day weekend. My husband and I had plans to meet at a local tavern after work, along with our co-workers, to start the weekend.

We work together, but as attorneys, we don't get the luxury of always being in the same building. Today, had been no diffrent, John got to spend the day in the office, I had been out working with women at a shelter, and than in court. We were okay with that.

We decided to role play that night. I was to arrive a bit before him, and he would walk in trying to get a date, or sex, mainly sex.

I am a cultural mutt, but my main cultures were German, Hungarian, and Irish. I had learned to dance to many Irish songs, and was a good tap dancer. My co-workers knew this about me, and wasted no time getting me on that dance floor. A couple of traditional Irish songs came on, and the music would switch to a more traditional club song. 

We had danced at least five dances, and on our second drink by the time John walked in. He came with another group of colleagues, and scanned the room. A good colleague of ours who knew what was going on, Matt, came over and lead me to the dance floor. Matt and I were on the dance floor when John caught up to us. He asked to cut in, and Matt allowed.

We finished our dance, and headed back to the bar for a drink. We sat down and talked over drinks. It was the generic, "What's your name? Where are you from?" 

After another drink, and relearning everything to know about the other, we headed to the dance floor. A sexy little number was playing, and we danced and grinded each other while it played.

After a few more songs, and my fourth or fifth drink, I was ready to go. He knew my motto, and asked, "Can I take you home?"

I smiled at him admiring, and I agreed that I would love him to take me home. 

We stepped outside into the cold night air, and he showed me to his car. He rubbed my thighs as he drove down the streets. His hands wandered up my skirt, his fingers rubbed my clit through my panties. I removed his hand.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

I shook my head. I unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out. I stroked it a couple times before taking it into my mouth. He stroked my red hair back with his large right hand, keeping the left on the wheel.

We arrived at our apartment within ten minutes, and he quickly found a parking spot in the garage. 

I continued sucking on his large cock until he came. I kissed him as he refastened his pants.

"Thank you for the ride home. How about you come upstairs to my place?"

He kissed me back before responding, "I would love to come upstairs."

We walked through the parking garage, walking further up to avoid the front entrance and doorman. 

Once in the building, we quickly darted for the elevator. We lived on the twenty-second floor, and had a long elevator ride up. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed him back until the elevator came to a stop.

We exited the elevator, and I lead him down the hall to our apartment.

"Well this is is!"

I put the key in, and opened the door.

"Welcome to my place, make yourself comfortable.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

Can I get you a drink?"

"No, thank you. You have a nice place."

"Thanks."

He sat on the couch, and I was quick to join him. He leaned in and kissed me. I laid further back and he laid on top of me. I kissed him as my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands squeezed my breasts. Our kiss broke temporarily for me to gasp in delight. He kissed me once again, and started to unbotton my blouse. 

I stroked his neck with my hands. His mouth went further away from my mouth, nibbling my neck, my breasts, and eventually to my pussy. He pulled my skirt and panties off while he kissed his way down my body.

He licked me, using his tongue to enter my love canal. His fingers rubbed my clit. My one hand squeezed and massaged my breasts, my other stroke his thick black hair.

My hips bucked up, pushing myself further into his face. My body was overtaken by an orgasm and I let out loud moans.

"Ahh! Oh! Yeah! Mhmm!"

He rubbed my legs, and drank some of my juices up. Once I regained my composure, he came up for a kiss. 

I kissed him back, and he gathered me into his arms. He carried me to our bed, and laid me down. I watched as he undressed himself, admiring his body from the bed. I bit my lip, thinking about all the things I wanted to do to him tonight, and all the ways he would make me feel with his large cock inside of me.

He climbed on top of me once again. His cock was hard against my body, his arms on either side of my head. Our lips locked into another long and passionate kiss. He tugged my hair, and I begged him, "Please, I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel you deep inside me."

He kissed me before responding, "Not yet, just a little longer. I'll do it when you aren't expecting it."

I smiled up at him, and kissed him once more. He stroked my face with his hand. I was getting lost in his kiss.

Without warning he shoved his long cock inside me.

"Ahh."

He began to thrust into my cunt and said, "I told you I'd do it when you weren't expecting it."

My breathing was heavy, all I could do was smile at him. I held his wrists with my hands. He kissed me for a second.

His hands broke from my grip and grabbed my legs. He pushed my legs apart. He pushed himself further and harder inside, gaining force and speed with every thrust inside.

He began to twitch and I knew he was close. He thrust himself inside two or three more times before releasing his load deep inside me. We came together.

John and I curled up close together. We kissed and stroked each other's faces and hair. 

"This was the best night ever, I love you."

He kissed me back. "I love you even more."

We drifted off to sleep wrapped in the other's arms.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments