Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the man of my dreams part 3

2
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Part- 3

The next day; he called me:

“Hey babe, how are you?” He asked.

“I am good. I am sorry that I could not let you finish inside me again.”

“It is okay. What are you doing today?”

“Nothing that I know of, tony is at his dads’ house. Why do you want me to come see you?”

“I always want you to come and see me, my mom will be leaving in about an hour, so you can come over then, okay?”

“Yea that sounds good; so other than that what is going on with you?”

“Nothing I am just thinking about you.”

“Yea what about me are you thinking?”

“That you are beautiful and you taste so damn good and I want you so bad right now.”

“Wow, so what are we going to do when I come over?”

“You will see, but I am going to go shower so I will see you when you get here okay call me before you get to my block so that I am sure my mom has left.”

“Okay I will see you later. Bye”

“Bye, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Then I hung up the phone and went to go shower myself. I was done in about five minutes; so I went into my bedroom to read my book called Naughty Fairy tales from A to Z. While I was reading I found myself getting turned on.

I start to play with my boobs making my nipples hard. I was pinching my nipple making myself wetter than before. My hand sliding so gently down my soft body into my jeans then under my black and red stripped thong; I start to play with my clit making myself moan and move my hips. I slowly enter my pussy pulling my middle finger in and out. I then add my pointer finger and my ring finger trying so hard to please myself but it was not working, I was now sad that I couldn't’t fix my lust to have sex. I got up and washed my hands and changed my thong and jeans.

I looked at the clock and it had been about an hour from when I got off the phone with Josh, so I found my keys and got into my car. I was about two blocks away from his house I called him.

“Hello sexy.”

“Is it safe yet?”

“Yea okay I will be there in a minute.”

“Okay.”

I went right inside his house. He was sitting on the couch with a black t-shirt on and a pair of jeans that fit snug on him making me want him even more than before. I go over to him and before he could even say a word I climb on top of him and kiss him. I start to move my hips on his lap and I slowly remove my shirt once it was off he put his hands around me pulling me in for a kiss every once in a while. I reach behind my back to undo my bra but he stops me and gets me to sit with my back to him.

DaniellaGraceSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaniellaGraceSS

He then starts to rub my pussy outside of my jeans making me wet. He slides one hand between my jeans and my thong still rubbing it so hard.

“You want to go upstairs?”

“Yea.” I say softly.

He picks me up in his arms. I wrap my hands around his neck so I do not fall. Once in his room he throws me down playfully on his bed and pins me down. Sitting on top of me he takes off his shirt and starts to tease me some more. He then reaches behind me and takes off my bra, while holding my hands above my head. He reaches to the head of his bed and grabs a fuzzy boa and proceeds to tie my hands above my head so that I can move them; just as fast as he did that he took my jeans and thong off. He takes his hand and starts to play with my clit while doing this I am screaming and squirming so much that he plays with it more, causing me to squirt. Just before I did I felt my muscles tense.

He started to finger me I felt his first finger enter me he pulls it in and out as fast as he could. As he was doing this I was still squirming, so he puts two fingers inside me now as his tongue started to lick my clit. He then took his fingers out of me and started to fuck me with his tongue. He created suction with his mouth and began to suck me fiercely making me moan and push my hips into his face.

I love how he eats my pussy. He kisses my body back up to my boobs and he takes one into his mouth and starts to suck on it, I feel his tongue lick around my nipple, he also nibbles on my nipple making me scream in pleasure. He does not forget about the other one so he takes that one in his mouth and does the same thing but this time he moves to the side of my breast and starts to suck and suck and suck it hurts but feels so good at the same time.

I start to squirm again and he finally takes off his jeans and rubs his cock along my slit. He finds the whole and with one big thrust he is inside moving in and out slowly at first then gradually getting faster and faster with every thrust.

“Do you want me to come in you?”

“It is up to you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yea I am sure.”

Then he goes back to fucking me. He was fucking me as fast as he could then he went deep inside me causing me to barely breathe, and then I felt it that warm sensation inside me. I knew at that very moment he had put his full load inside me. He reached up and untied my hands as he lay next to me. I place my head on his chest.

“I love you.” I say

“I love you too.” He said and kissed me on the head.

“My mom will be home soon so you should go.”

“I do not want to leave you though.”

“I know I will call you as soon as I get up tomorrow.”

“You promise?”

“Yea I promise.”

Published 
Written by sophirarose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments