Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nanny: Part II

18
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Megan stretched, blinking the crusts out of her eyes, and smiling sleepily at Austin. She had became his kids' nanny when his wife passed, and after one year, she became his new girlfriend. The last two years have been a test of emotions, and Megan was happy she let her heart fall for Austin, and his kids.

"Morning, Handsome," Megan whispered. 

"Morning, and Happy Birthday to you."

Megan smiled, and replied, "You remembered."

"Of course I did! How does it feel being twenty-one?" 

"Just another day. You know I'm not like others my age, I take joy of the simple things, and you which, you're enough of a wild time for me," she said with a smirky smile.

"Well, I do have a great night planned for us. It actually might be a weekend thing, you know gotta live it up when your twenty-first birthday is on a Friday." Austin said, before continuing, "Want a peek into what I have planned?"

"Sure!"

Austin kissed her softly on her lips before speaking, "I am getting off work early, coming home and getting kids off to their grandparents. Then you and I have dinner reservations at Bay Lodge Steakhouse, and after dinner, we will be headed to that spa resort you love, where we will stay until Sunday. Along the way, there are a few surprises, but you're not going know until it's time."

"Sounds amazing, but what about a peek into what our hotel stay will look like?"

Austin got a grin on his face, knowing what she wanted. He wrapped her in his arms, and kissed her. He fondled her breasts with his hands, his mouth wandered from her mouth to her neck. He rubbed his growing bulge in his boxers against her, through her sweatpants, but it was still enough to get her wet and turned on even more. Megan moaned in delight as she was getting more and more turned on by the second.

Of course, there had to be an end, though Megan and Austin had hoped it would be an orgasmic ending for both, the luck wasn't for them. The door swung open, and all four kids ran and jumped onto the bed. They all cuddled up, shouting, "Happy Birthday," and "Good morning." While disappointed, Megan and Austin couldn't have been happier with the intrusion. Those kids were what brought them together, and what brought both of them so much joy. 

Megan marched the kids downstairs, and got them ready for the day. Austin was upstairs getting ready for another day at the office. Megan gave the three oldest children a hug, and watched them as they boarded the bus, waving to them. She hugged baby Jessie, and put the cartoons on while she went to clean up the breakfast mess. Austin came down, and kissed her goodbye.

***

That afternoon, Megan had received a delivery of a dozen red roses, and a box from her favorite department store. Inside the box, contained a new black dress, and a necklace and earring set. Austin came home around four, and told her he would love to see her in that dress tonight. He left to take the kids, and Megan got herself ready.

When Austin walked back in, his jaw almost hit the floor. He knew he was pretty lucky to have such a hot girlfriend. Her hair was curled, make up was done just right, and the black dress fit just right. She had topped the look with her favorite heels. He walked over to her, kissing her deeply on the lips, as he wrapped his arms around her. "You look incredible tonight. Are you ready to go?" Megan replied with a nod, and Austin grabbed the small bag she had packed, and her hand.

He held the door to the car for her, and through the bag in the back. As they headed down the road they held hands, and talked. Megan noticed Austin's hand was a bit sweaty, and shakey, but when confronted about it, he said he was just excited to celebrate with her, and his hand was getting to warm. Lame excuse, but Megan let go of his hand and didn't mention it again. 

At dinner, they talked about their days, and sipped on red wine. About halfway through dinner, Austin stopped and started to talk, "Megan, I've been thinking, and it wasn't an easy decision to come to this conclusion, and I'm not very good at my words, so please bear with me. What I'm trying to say is, you are amazing, and you have been a blessing in my life. When Laney passed away, you came in and took care of what I needed, and I fell in love with that. You taught me to love again, and how good love feels. I've talked to the kids, and they agree with this choice I'm making." He got up out of his seat, and got on one knee next to Megan. He grabbed a box out of his pocket, opened it up, and said, "Megan, will you become an official member of the Bradley family? Will you Marry me?"

Tears streamed down Megan's face, all she could do was nod, and choke the words, "Yes, of course." Austin slid the two carat diamond ring, onto her left hand. They kissed, before Austin took his seat. They finished their meal, and left for the hotel and spa.

Once in their room, Megan was left speechless. The room was lit with candles, and the bed was covered in rose petals, shaped into a heart. There was a box wrapped at the end of the bed, that read, "To: Megan, From:Austin"

She opened it up, and found a new red lingerie set. She kissed Austin, and excused herself to the restroom, taking the box with her. While she got ready, she could hear Austin on the phone with the kids, he had the phone on speaker so she could hear the excitement those kids had when he told them he was going to marry her. Even after she freshend up, and had the baby doll top, and matching panties on, she waited for him to hang up the phone. When he did, she walked out, twirling once so he could see how well it looked on all ends.

"Wow, you look incredible." Megan didn't say a word, she just walked over to where he sat on the bed. She placed her legs one on either side of his lap. His arms wrapped around her waist, and hers around his neck. She whispered in response finally, "Yeah, well I think you're a pretty incredible guy. I can't even tell you how much I love you."

NabiBee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NabiBee

They kissed each other with passion. Austin slid his one arm down, and guided his hand to her ass, grabbing her firm, round cheek in his hand. He leaned back on the bed, never letting their kiss break. Megan started to unbutton his shirt, and he slid out of it tossing that and his white t-shirt to the floor.

Megan rubbed his bare shoulders with her hands. Austin had ended their kiss, and focused his attention to kissing her collar bone, and the top part of her breasts. His hands slid into her panties, and he started fingering her from behind. He sucked on her neck and shoulder, and Megan moaned softly into his ear. 

Megan pulled away from his loving touches, and went and undid his belt and his pants. He helped slide his pants and boxers off, and threw them to the side of the bed. Megan grabbed his cock, and started to stroke it. Looking seductively into Austin's eyes she said, "You don't know how much I was craving your cock today." Austin smiled, and said, "I'm sure, you can't ever get enough." Without another word, Megan wrapped her mouth around him, and began to suck her way down his length, inch by inch. Her hands massaged his sack. 

Austin grabbed her hair and draped it over her one shoulder, allowing him to her better. He loved watching her suck on his thick cock. She felt so good, and was a little sex goddess in the bedroom, always knowing just what to do. She continued to bob up and down on his length a few minutes.

Megan up, and removed the panties from her body, playfully tossing them on Austin's face. He took them in his hands, feeling how wet they were. She removed the baby doll top, and knelt over him. He tossed her panties to the side, and wrapped his arms around her slender body. They kissed each other as their hands caressed the other's body. Megan rubbed her wetness and clit on Austin's cock, but never let him enter her. 

After at least five minutes of kissing, caressing, and teasing, Austin had enough. He flipped Megan to her back. Kissing her lips passionately, as he grabbed her left breast firmly in his hand. His mouth wandered from hers, down to her ear, where he whispered, "I want to make love to you all night. Baby, you are a dream come true for me. I'm so glad you're mine. "Megan combed her fingers through his hair. She said, "I love being yours."

They kissed each other again. Austin took his hand, and began to finger deep into her pussy. Megan broke the kiss a few times to moan or gasp in delight. Austin continued to finger fuck her until she orgasmed. While she was still coming off of her climax, he plunged his rock hard cock deep inside her. He started slowly, but quickly began to thrust deep, hard, and quickly into her.

Megan grabbed at the sheets next to her, and screaming in joy. Austin fucked her deep and passionately, and talked dirty to her. All Megan could do was moan and gasp. It wasn't long before she was climaxing again, and Austin followed with a big load streaming into her pussy. 

They curled up, cuddled up next to each other, and kissed passionately. Megan said, "This was the best birthday ever! I love you." Austin kissed her head, as it rested on his shoulder, "I love you too," he said, "I can tell you have something on your mind though, want to share."

Megan took a deep breath, she was trying to hide her question. She didn't want to ruin a good evening with him, but she did have something on her mind. She took a second deep breath, and finally let it out, "Austin, I love you, and I'll marry you, and be content regardless what you say." Austin was confused as to where this was going, and simply said, "Okay."

Megan said, "I love your kids, I love having been able to watch Jessie grow up, and I know our family is already pretty big. I also know after Laney passed in childbirth, you probably don't want another baby, but I wanted to know, can we have a baby together. I don't mean now, but one day?"

Austin knew very well that he was going have to face that question from Megan. He had thought about that since he decided to ask her to marry him six months ago. He wasn't prepared for the race of emotions he'd have when she did ask though. He wanted one with her, but was scared what would happen.

Megan saw the tear in his eye, and began to apologize. Austin stopped her. He bit his lip and said, "Stop, don't be sorry. I've thought about that question. I do want a baby with you Megan, but please understand, I'm not there yet. Laney had a perfectly healthy pregnancy, did everything right. There was, and still isn't any explanation why that blood clot formed and why it went undetected until it was too late. I fear losing you too, because I know I won't be able to find someone who did what you did. There aren't many people who will just move into that basement suite, and take care of a handful of kids, and make sure their needs are met. I know those first three months it was hell for you, I wasn't able to function, and the kids hated you. I don't know how you rolled with the punches, and I know I wouldn't find that again. So, yes we can have a baby, but give me time."

Megan decided to play on the risky side, and tried to lighten the mood. She said, "Well, I can only give you seven and a half to eight month before baby five arrives."

Austin got a look of panic on his face, which quickly turned to a smile and relief when Megan said, "Joking, I'm not pregnant, don't worry. I just wanted to lighten the mood."

Austin wrestled her back to the bed. His fingers laced with hers on the pillow, he kissed her on the lips, and said, "You know I would've been by your side the entire time, right? Even if we don't have this conversation again, and you get a surprise, I'm here for you. There's not a storm I can't weather without you, we will get through whatever life throws at us as a team."

Megan smiled at him, squeezing his hands, and said, "I know, that's why I love you."

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments