Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Older Lover Part 2

"Part two Hope you all enjoy it"

19
14 Comments 14
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Special thanks to Mara for editing for me!   Hope you all enjoy part 2!



The next morning Martin awoke to my head on his chest and my arm wrapped around him holding him tight. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. We laid there with me in his strong arms for a few minutes listening to the early signs of morning.

He untangled himself from me and pulled on his pajama bottoms and went into the bathroom. When he came back into the bedroom after his quick shower he saw that I had taken his pillow and wrapped my body around it. He smiled when he saw my ass in the air.

He came up to the bed, and gently ran his hand down my back to my ass. I opened my eyes slowly, looked over at him, and smiled." Morning love." I said as I got up and draped the sheet around my naked body. I walked over to him reached my arms up to his neck and gently kissed him. We kissed till we were out of breath.

"God Baby you’re not even awake for five minuets and I already want to make love to you." Martin said looking down into my blue-green eyes. I smile back at him seductively.

"Well maybe we should do something about that, but first I'm going to jump in the shower. It looks like you took one with out me, and you better have saved some hot water for me." I say as I saunter to the bathroom sticking my tongue out at him playfully right before I close the door.
‘Wow,’ I thought to myself. What a way to be woken up. I turned the water on and waited for it to get warmer; I quickly brushed my teeth, refusing to look at the mirror this early in the morning. I opened the shower door and got in and started to wash my hair.

"Hey Babe, anything special you want for breakfast?" Martin asked me through the door.

"Uhm, not really make whatever you want Hon. I'll be out in a second to help." I said as I finished with my hair and started to lather my strawberry shower gel on my loofah.

"Okay Dear." Martin said as he walked out of the bedroom toward what I thought was the kitchen. I began to wash my body when I felt a cool draft of cold air come into the shower stall. Martin had opened the bathroom door, and was watching me wash myself.

"Hey Baby?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He said is his West Virginia drawl.

"Could you shut the door please?" I said laughing, "It's getting kind of cold in here."

"Hmm, I could fix that." He said closing the bathroom door and taking off his jeans and briefs.

He opened the shower door, and reached for my loofah and finished washing me.

"You know," He said with a gleam in his eye, "I think I should wash up again, making breakfast really made me all sweaty."
I laughed as I grabbed the other loofah, and poured his soap on it. I started to gently wash his chest working my way down to his pelvis. I smiled when I heard him gasp as my hand slid over his rock hard cock. He looked down at me as I rinsed off the soap on his cock and slid it into my mouth.

"Mmm Baby." He moaned looking up at the ceiling. I felt his fingers pulling my hair gently at first then harder as he got closer to cumming. He moaned louder as I took his cock further into my mouth. I could see his balls tighten as I felt the first squirt hit the back of my mouth; I quickly swallowed each drop.

"Yummy Babe!" I said winking at him. He laughed as he washed his cock off; we got out of the shower. I went and quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed his hand. I pulled him back to the bedroom.

"Now Baby, don't you think we should eat first?" Martin asked me laughing when I pulled his arm more.

"Nope, not hungry. I'm only hungry for you right now." I say getting on the bed and wrapping my arms around his neck.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

He kisses me gently then harder as our passion ignites. He slowly pushed me back into the pillows.

"Baby, I want to try something new with you. I'll stop if you don't like it. I promise." Martin says looking down into my eyes.

"Um...Okay." I say a little worried about what he wants to try. I remember before we had met and were just chatting on the internet there were a lot of things that I had said I wanted to try, and Martin had said he wanted to fill each of my fantasies, and even make some new ones up. I had never tried some of the more experimental things before and I knew with Martin that I wanted to.

"I want to try making love to your ass." Martin said laughing. I started to laugh too. "Wow there's no normal way to really say that is there." He continued saying as we calmed down from laughing.

"Okay. I'll try it, and you promise you will stop if I don’t like it… Right?" I asked wringing my hands together and looking down into my lap. Martin gently took my chin in his hands and had me look into his deep brown eyes.

"Baby, I don't want you to do anything you don’t want to do and I mean that about anything we ever try. If you’re not comfortable then I'm not either." He said as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. I felt his hands running from my back to my ass. He started to massage my ass cheeks. I moaned as he poured some lube on the crack of my ass. I felt him slip one finger in and moaned a little as he pulled it on and the reinserted it.

"Tell me Baby. Don't stop talking now." He said as he continued to finger my asshole.

"It feels kind of good, but it hurts a little." I say as he increased his thrusting. He inserts another finger and I moan more. I pushed my ass against his hand as I started to get more turned on by his care of my ass.

"Do you think you’re ready for me to take your ass my Dear?" Martin asked as he slowly took his fingers out of my ass.

"Uhm okay, but I'm still a little scared." I said as he started putting more lube on my ass and then on his rock hard cock. I took a deep breath as I lay over the two pillows he had placed for me in front of the headboard mirror.

"Tell me Baby and I'll stop. Now try to relax. This is going to hurt at first, but I promise it will feel good after." Martin said as he started to insert the tip of his cock into my ass. I gasped as I felt his cock open my asshole more and more.

"OWW!!! SHIT THAT HURTS!!" I cried out as he slowly pushed more of his cock into me.

"Baby, do you want me to stop?" He asked as he stopped pushing.

"Just give me a minuet. Oh God your big." I say laughing. He laughs with me moving out just a bit.

"Ohhh." I moaned. "Do that again Baby."

"What? This?" He slowly pulled more of his cock out of my ass then slowly pushed back in.

"Oh my God. Yes!" I said as I started to moan louder. I reached between my legs, and slowly began to rub my clit. I couldn't believe how wet I was and just from him fucking my ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I said as I began to cum all over my fingers. I felt Martin grab my hips, and start thrusting harder. It was as if he knew I had came and wanted to wait till I found my pleasure and orgasm before he could cum. He gave one last thrust and I could feel his sticky cream fill my ass. I looked up into the mirror and smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

"Damn Baby you wear this old man out." Martin said as he hugged me to his chest. I laughed as I kissed his cheek. I got up and went to take another shower. I couldn't help but wonder what was in store for me next with my sexy older lover......
Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments