Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Over Due Wait

"I never knew being this bad....."

1
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
993 words 993 words
We had known each other for years before now. But we decided to get together one day at the park. James had blue eyes to kill for and dark hair. I had such a lust for this man, I was dying.

I wanted to have his hard slim body rubbing against my soft, small one. I was running late that day and I knew James was waiting for me. I was just hoping he wouldn't leave me! I pulled up to see him swinging. I jumped out and moved to him.

"I was just getting worried you wouldn't show," He said as he got up with a smile and started walking down the hill.

He laid down on the grass and looked up to me. I roughly set my self beside him. I had fallen a few days before and it was difficult for me to sit down.

We laid together, talking about nothing and everything while looking up to the clouds. He had rolled onto his side and was admiring my beautiful green/hazel/blue/brown eyes. He smiled at me.

" I like the way you are looking at me."

I looked up at him more with a smirk.

"And how am I looking at you?"

He laughed at my joke and smiled. He leaned in, almost like he was going to kiss me!

"How fast is your heart beating?" He whispered to me.

"Why don't you find out for your self?" I leaned into and meet him with a kiss.

This was what I was waiting for! He kissed me back softly at first then very hard. He must want me just as bad as I want him! He pulled back from the kiss, teasing me with a flick of his tongue against my lips. My body started to ache with desire of him.

"You're such a tease James!" I laughed as I quickly kissed his lips.

"That's the best way!" He laughed with me.

We rolled around in the grass a little together till I had him on bottom and was kissing him hard. My side moved up and down his side.

"I love to kiss." I spoken into his lips.

"Me two." He said as he quickly kissed my neck.

I snaked my hand over his shirt and then into his shorts. He moaned softly into my neck. My hand barely touched his harden dick as he pulled away, hearing a car start up, somewhere on the hill.

"You're getting feisty." He smiled at me with a look of longing.

"We can move to the woods if you want." I smiled.

We wasted no time getting up and moving that way. We handle hands as he led me into the woods, further away from people. He grabbed me and pulled me into him as he kissed me. He sat down beside a tree and waited for me to sit with him. I sat carefully beside him and leaned into to kiss him.

He pushed me onto my back as he crawled onto of me, never breaking our kiss.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

He was on fire! Our legs were woven together till he pushed open my thighs and laid himself onto of me, perfectly in between my thighs. My hand slide between us and pulled his dick out just enough so I could play with the head.

He moaned, setting him self up so we could look each other in the eyes and began to fuck my hand while the rest of his hard dick pounded against my now wet pussy. I wanted him in me so bad. I was tempted to just pull my shorts off and push his dick into me. I moaned loudly and threw my head back.

"You would like this wouldn't you?" I moaned in response to him.

There was nothing else I would like for him to do. He slowed down his pounding and pulled me up as he set back on his butt, to where I was almost sitting in his lap. He rubbed my pussy through my shorts.

"Do you want me to?" He asked as he flicked his tongue out at me.

I was shocked. He wanted to eat me out. Then I soon realized I had not shaved in a while. How embarrassing!

"No, I don't want you to eat me out. I haven't shaved in a while and I know I hate sucking a hairy dick."

He nodded his head, "I understand."

He pulled my shorts up and my pants to the side and pushed one finger into my wet pussy. I gasped a little. No guy had touched me in almost four months.

"How many fingers do you usually use?" He looked me dead in the eye.

"Two," I said.

He slide another finger into me and pushed in hard. I yelped in pain and pushed away from him.

"What happened?!" He pulled me back with concern.

"You pushed it in too deep," I told him with a frown.

"Not possible," He breathed under his breathe.

"I'm sorry," He said to me.

I kissed him softly.

"Its okay."

He slide the fingers back in and softly started to finger me. I laid down in pure bliss. He worked so well with his fingers and I moaned soooo loudly. My hips jumped in response to his fast fingering. My hips had a mind of their own as they moved up and down on his fingers, wanting to have him more and more in me.

"Take it easy," He grinned at me. He slowed and I leaned up to kiss his neck.

"I'm a virgin," I whispered into his ear and I nibbled on it.

He moaned very loudly and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him.

To be continued.....

This is my very first story! I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think! I will write again, so you all know what happened between James and me.

Published 
Written by dr0ll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments