Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power of The Moon ch.5

"Almost..."

7
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Matty ran quickly after Grace meeting her right outside his door. She was laughing hard, tears rolling down her cheeks. "What is so funny?" He asked pushing her up against the door and moving his face very close to hers.

"I tried to open the door and it was locked. I thought that it would open so I took a step and I ran into the door!" Grace said laughing more which forced Matty to laugh. She stopped just long enough to kiss him for a long moment and ask, "So are you ever going to open that door or are we just going to stand out here?"

Matty fumbled with his keys his mind going too fast to remember what key went into the lock. Grace couldn't stop giggling at herself and Matty's fumbling which made it harder to think. He finally opened the door and when he did Grace stopped laughing. She ran in quickly closed the door behind Matty and pressed her lips roughly against his.

Matty kept his eyes opened making sure they got to his bedroom without hurting each other. When they were in the door way he scooped her up and placed her on the bed, kissing her jaw line and slowly moving down to her neck. She let out a soft moan and he smiled.

Matty ran his hands down her body as he kissed her, stopping at her hips and moving his hands under her sweater. He ran his hands up to where her breasts were. He moved his hands around to the back and searched for the clasp.

Grace pulled his head back up to her face and kissed him, "Babe, the clasp is in the front." She said her eyes flashing with a sexy evilness.

Matty felt his cock start bulging. He had masturbated about having sex with Grace and so far it was way better than his fantasy. He again looked for her clasp and he found it right where she had told him it was. Matty undid it and lifted off her sweater and her bra all at one time. He kissed down her neck and then kissed each of her nipples both of them become aroused.

Matty continued to kiss down to her body onto her belly and to the edge of her pants line before she stopped him and brought him back up to her lips. "You have to take of that shirt and let me so those abs and take off your pants." She said moving her hands to where his pants and shirt met.

Matty nodded and lifted up his shirt. His muscles rippled as he moved them and his abs where easily visible. Grace slowly moved her hands and touched them, tracing every line from top to bottom stopping when she got to where her finger touched his pants. She smiled and undid them watching them hit the ground before lying back on the bed.

Grace motioned for him to continue doing what he was doing and he did. Matty undid her pants taking his time and kissing her with each move he did. He finally had them off and on the floor he smiled when he saw hearts and stars on her purple and pink thong. He moved his hands down the inside of her thigh and she moaned. He slowly pushed her panties to the side and looked at her shaven pussy.

"Stop," Grace said moving out from underneath Matty, “I can't do this." She said getting up and putting back on her clothes. Matty stared at her confused.

"What do you mean you can't do this!!" He asked her but she turned and walked out of his room and to the living room. "You can't just leave! It is Christmas eve!" He yelled following her.

Grace knew she couldn't leave, she had nowhere to go. "I am just going to sleep on the couch and then go over to Sam's parents place in the morning, okay!" She said falling back onto his couch and grabbing a blanket.

Matty sighed and whipped around walking back to his room, "Fine do whatever you want to do!"

x-x-x-x

It had been a few days since Christmas Eve and true to her word Grace had gone over to Sam's parents and spent Christmas with them. Sam didn't ask one question about why she was there or where Matty was. Sam had even gone home after Christmas dinner with her just so she wouldn't be alone.

Grace sighed at the memory and glanced over at a photo of her and Matty in the park. When Sam walked in carrying her usually Wednesday chicken soup, "I think I have waited long enough to before I asked this...What the hell is going on between you and Matty!" She softly yelled and Grace looked down at her computer.

"Sam," She started trying to think of what to say, "I was about to have sex with him but I told him to stop and I know he is mad at me and I don't want him to yell at me so I haven't done anything!" Grace admitted covering her face with her hands.

Sam almost spit out her soup as Grace told her what had happened, "Girlfriend, get your pretty little ass out of that chair and march it right over to his place talk to him about it and then tell me what happened!" She said pushing Grace out the door.

x-x-x-x

Grace knocked on Matty's door taking two steps away from the door in case he was pissed.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

"Oh, hey Grace," It was Landon standing in the door way with a smile on his face.

"Landon, I am here to see Matty is he home?"

Landon started to scratch the back of his head nervously, something that Matty did when he was nervous. "Grace, I don't think now is the best time to talk to him."

Grace rolled her eyes and stepped around Landon into the house. She walked in and the smell of beer hit her like a wall. "Landon seriously cut down on the beer, please!"

"I haven't had a drink since Sunday. I told you didn't want to see him, he is drunk and him drunk is not the best sight. He gets pissed off like that." Landon said snapping his fingers and then pointing to Matty's bedroom.
 
"I wish you good luck brave maiden." he said and Grace laughed at Landon and pushed him away walking towards Matty's room.

"Grace if he gets mad call me, promise?"

She looked back at him his face she expected it to be joking around but it was dead serious. She nodded her head and opened the door.

"Matty, it's Grace. Do you mind if I come in and talk to you?" Grace poked her head into his room looking for him. She quickly found him laying up against his desk in the far corner of the bedroom. She gulped and took a step in sliding along the wall to help her stand up start and not fall over.

Matty looked up at grimaced, "What are you doing here?" He asked her his voice not the sweet loving voice she had gotten to know so well. It was a mad pissed off voice that only drunks used.

"Matty, I don't really know what to say. I know I shouldn't have left but I mean I was nervous and scared." She paused starting to play with her as she talked, "I don't do stuff like that, not since my sister Joe."

"I know exactly what to say," Matty said taking a long time to pull himself up to his feet and walking over to her. "Your mom was right! She doesn’t know why you do all of the stupid stuff you do, but I do. It is because you are scared! You're scared of everything and anything! And who is Joe? Your mom never said anything about her and didn't mention you having and other sister expect the ones I met."

Grace was in tears, Matty was right in front of her and his hands were up against the wall. She slid down so she was on the floor her face in her hands. "My sister, Joe was my half-sister. My dad had slept with another woman other than my mom! And had never told her, that’s why she doesn't know!"

Matty fell onto the floor taking Grace's chin into his hands and forcing her to look at him.

"Why did I waste my time with some scared ass chick when I could be fucking some nice bitch?" He asked himself but looked at her and didn't let her look away.

"Landon! Landon get me out of here, please!" She yelled unable to move her body she was in so much shock.

Moments later Landon burst through the door, Matty still hadn't let go of her. Landon pushed his friend hard against the floor and picked Grace up seeing that she was in shock.

"Matty what the fuck is wrong with you?" As if he had heard the whole conversation they had had.

Matty blinked, "Grace I didn't mean of that. I'm sorry."

All Grace could do was hold on tighter to Landon and bury her tear soaked face into his large chest. Landon carried her out saying words to make her feel better and not like a total idiot. He even drove her home. He told Sam what had happened as Grace lay on the couch staring into space.

Published 
Written by Youngandperfect
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments