Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion part 2

"continuation of part 1"

6
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It felt like I was 19 again. The butterflies, the racing heart rate and sweating palms. I was looking into the eyes of the girl I loved so many years ago, a lifetime ago. The woman I still loved. I was near panic….trying to get a grip on the emotions and feelings coursing through my veins. Those feelings I had buried so many years ago were out of the box I had locked them away in. In my hands, my very meager hands was the face of the most beautiful girl I could have ever hoped for intermingling with flashes of the mother and woman she is today. It took every ounce of my being to let go of her face. I couldn’t let go of her….so I just slowly slipped my hands around her waist, gripping her firmly afraid to let go. I pulled her close to me….grasping her tightly intent on feeling every bit of her against my body. I didn’t want this moment to end. 

I couldn’t believe it….me….holding her….feeling her….touching her….it was a dream.
The carousel bell rang announcing the arrival of my bags and I didn’t care. I just didn’t want this moment to end. It was like a scene from a chick flick. I never stopped looking into her eyes….her wonderful, enchanting eyes and I simply muttered, “Let’s get out of here…Let’s find a place for us.” I spied my backpack from across the room, moved over quickly and scooped it up and reacquired my love and looked into those eyes and said “Ready!” I grasped her hand, interlocking our fingers and squeezed. I wasn’t going to let her go…I was afraid I was going to lose her. I squeezed her hand just so, just so she knew I wasn’t letting her going anywhere and she lead us out of the terminal. 

We ended up at her car and I grinned as charming as I could and said, “You’re driving, I haven’t been here in over 20 years and I don’t know where I’m going.” She looked back at me with her own little smirk…the kind every man would wish a woman to give him. I opened her door for her to get in. I tried to walk around the front of the car as cooly as I could but I imagine I looked more like a school boy with a girl finally paying attention to him. I got in, turned kind of catawampus in my seat and told her, “Let’s go….let’s find a place that is just for us.” She started driving….and I just sat there mesmerized by her. I was feeling fricken ‘giddy’. Me…I’m a rock, a man who control’s his emotions, hides his feelings and is as calculated as a man can be. ‘Giddy’….really? “Where are we going?” She just smiled and said “What?” “I can’t believe that I’m really here with you, you haven’t changed…not even a little.” She was driving us out of the parking structure all I could do was stare in disbelief. I was with her again….a second chance…an opportunity to set things right. We pulled up to a red light and she looked over at me. I moved towards her, slipping my hands behind her neck and bringing my lips to hers’. I didn’t know how much time I had before the light turned green and I wasn’t going to waste a moment. 

A simple kiss, soft and pure, moving quickly to a passionate deep kiss. Our tongues again touched and danced in each others’ mouth. I sucked on her tongue, taking in her taste, feeling her texture and embracing the exhilaration pounding in my chest. We completely missed the light turning green and only stopped when the dirt bag behind us honked his horn in impatience. We laughed and she got the car moving. I only moved back far enough to let her drive so that I could still breathe her in. I can’t remember wanting someone so much….so completely. She was driving and all I could do was think about how badly I wanted to kiss her, taste her, and feel her.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

I ran my fingers through her hair and down the back of her neck. “Where are we going young lady?” I whispered but all I could hope for was the next red light so that I could kiss her again.

He was here, in my arms, finally after so many years apart. The man who I had loved so long ago, the man that I still loved and who still stole my breath. Looking into his eyes, I felt like I was home. The years disappeared and it was just me and him. The man he was then and the man he is now… two completely different individuals, yet still the same. I consider myself a very level headed woman, always calm, always collected, but with him in my arms all I wanted to do was breathe him in, hold on and not let go. I was praying that he didn’t feel the trembles that shook me, the racing of my heart as we held each other tight. I was afraid if I let him go, he would disappear.

The carousel bell rang, making this real. The sounds of the airport came back, the people rushing around, the intercom announcing flights. I stared for a moment longer, just taking him in, smiling. He said, “Let’s get out of here…Let’s find a place for us.” He retrieved his backpack and quickly came back, all the while smiling, both of us, as if in a dream. I heard him say “Ready” as he grasped my hand. I squeezed his hand and covered his with my other, holding on for dear life, letting him know he wasn’t escaping this time. I stepped close and caressed his face, feeling his skin beneath my fingers. His face had haunted my dreams for so many years. I had so much lost time to make up for and I was not going to waste another minute.

We reached my car and he said, “You’re driving, I haven’t been here in over 20 years and I don’t know where I’m going.” Always the gentleman, he opened my door and walked around the front of the car. I reached over to unlock his door, our eyes never leaving one another. He gets in the car and turns toward me. I know I have to have the stupidest grin on my face because all he can do is stare. He tells me, “Let’s go….let’s find a place that is just for us.” I start to pull out and I can feel his eyes on me. My skin is tingling, my heart racing, it takes all that I have to concentrate on driving. I can feel the warmth of his body in the seat next to mine. His masculine scent is filling my car and my senses. GOD but I feel like a hormonal teenager on her first date. This is not me by any means, but just being with him makes it worth it. “Where are we going?” he asks. All I can do is smile as I glance at him. My heart flutters with what I see. The boy of 20 years ago perfectly mingled with the man he is now. I open my mouth to tell him that I love him, that I always have, but all I can say is “What?” He tells me, “I can’t believe that I’m really here with you, you haven’t changed…not even a little.” I blush a little and drive.

We pull out of the airport and a light turns red. Not wanting to miss a single moment, I look into his eyes as I feel his hands caress my neck and pull me closer. I catch a glance of his perfect lips as they touch against mine. A simple kiss turned carnal as he sucked my tongue deep into his mouth. I whimpered and threaded a hand into his hair, deepening it, pulling him ever closer. The feeling of his tongue intertwining with mine, his taste exploding on my tongue made my nipples ache to be touched. I didn’t want this kiss to end, but the ass behind us was not so keen on missing the light that had turned green. We laughed and separated, but just far enough so I could continue on to our destination. He ran his fingers through my hair and up and down my neck, making it very hard to think. He whispered, “Where are we going young lady?” I placed my hand on his thigh, traced a path along his pants and just smiled.

Published 
Written by Southern_Sass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments