Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Roommate Makes Three

"He came home from work and heard his girlfriend in the room having a loud orgasm."

14
8 Comments 8
12.1k Views 12.1k
817 words 817 words
Kyle knew I'd be at his house preparing it to list on the market. When he walked in the door he was surprised to hear me having an orgasm. He quietly walked to his room where he saw his roommate, Dawn, licking and fingering my pussy.

I caught him watching us and acted quickly. I got up and took his hands, leading him to the bed. As he sat on the bed, Dawn and I both started kissing his neck, and I started undoing his shirt. After his shirts where both off Dawn and I started rubbing his chest, until our hands touched.

We took each other's hands let them feel each other's bodies. I shoved Kyle down onto his back. Dawn and I started kissing, letting our boobs rub against the others, taunting Kyle as they hung above his face. He couldn't resist, he grabbed our breasts with his hand. We smiled, and laid on either of him, kissing his neck. As we kiss his neck, I casually undid his belt allowing my hand to slip in his pants to feel his cock.

I told Dawn he felt so good, and he felt hard. She reached down to feel for herself. We each took a pant leg and pulled his pants off, we than took his briefs off.

Dawn and I both went down and started licking his long cock up and down, occasionally letting our tongues meet and coming up for a passionate kiss. I looked up at Kyle and saw he was smiling, enjoying his surprise threesome.

I asked Kyle, "Do you want to fuck one of us?"

He responded, "Yeah, I want to fuck you."

Dawn moved over a little, giving me room to straddle his pelvis, I guided his cock inside. Dawn straddled his torso, facing me. Having Dawn's lips on mine, letting her kiss down my neck felt so good. Every time I rocked forward I felt my hips hit her.

She removed herself from Kyle's body, and I too removed my body to be with her. She playfully shoved me on my back, she started licking my pussy, cleaning Kyle's precum. Kyle moved over kissing my lips. I told him, "I want you fuck her in the ass while she licks my pussy."

After he made sure I was serious he did exactly as I said. I felt him thrust up into her ass, each time I could feel her tongue press just a little harder.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

When I started climaxing, Kyle turned a little more aggressive wondering why Dawn wasn't enjoying herself that much. He flipped her off my body. He took three fingers on his right hand and shoved his fingers deep inside her pussy.

As she started moaning I kissed her lips, her lips quivered as she tried kiss back. As we kissed I grabbed her left breast and gave it a good squeeze.

Out of nowhere I felt Kyle's forceful hands. He laid me on my back. I saw he was stroking his cock in his hand. I told him, "I want you shove that cock inside me, and I want you thrust hard deep inside me, and I don't want you stop until you explode. I than want you force Dawn clean me up."

He did as he was told. He thrust deep inside my pussy. As he fucked my pussy Dawn got busy licking my breasts, and my neck. I was moaning in pleasure as Kyle came deep inside.

He pulled Dawn by her hair and forced her to lick my pussy. Dawn licked me clean, inducing an orgasm from me. She kissed my lips my lips and said that was fun and left the room when she was finished.

After she left the room I sat up and kissed Kyle and simply said, "Welcome home from work baby."

He smiled back and said, "Thanks for the surprise, but I'm not done with your body."

As he sat propped up against the pillows he pulled me onto his lap. As I straddled him, I moved my body up and down rubbing my clit against his rehardening cock. I kissed his neck, and he kissed mine.

I guided his cock inside and started moaning as he thrust himself deep inside. He carefully moved me onto my back, allowing him to have a better view of my body.

When I felt he was close to orgasming I pushed him off. As he looked at me confused I just shook my head and said, "No, you're not allowed cum yet."

He knew I wasn't ready and was willing do whatever it took to please me and my body. He licked my pussy, until I begged him to go back inside. He started thrusting even harder than before. I couldn't hold back any longer, I had the longest and loudest orgasm I ever had. Kyle came right after me.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments