Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Meet Continues

"My powers of poetry have eluded me so this is just how I imagined it..........."

5
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
774 words 774 words
In the after glow of our love making, I must have dozed off with you in my arms. Whether you had also dozed off or not I don't know but you were certainly awake now and the sensation I had in my cock, told me you were also trying to wake me up from my slumber. My eyes were still closed but I could feel your fingers and mouth bringing me back to life and god it felt good.

You notice me stir but don't stop, instead you twist you body round so you are now on top of me and your pussy just above my lips making it plainly obvious what you want me to do. I start to explore with my tongue, pushing it in your wetness and tasting our combined love juices from earlier and as I do you drop lower so I can push my tongue deeper inside. I combine this with gently flicking your clit with the tip of my tongue and then slowly licking back to your juices and probing again deep inside. I can feel your clit engorge and swollen as I take it between my lips and suck gently at first and then harder. I sense this is hitting the spot as you grind into my face and your juices drip on my face. With your clit between my teeth, I flick over it with my tongue again and I hear you cry out as your orgasm crescendo's. I release you from my mouth and start to lap up your juices as they flow, warm and sweet.

Now you have climbed down a bit and you are back to teasing my swelling with your fingers and mouth, I feel you swirl your tongue round my swollen head and then gently scrape your teeth down, knowing this is driving me insane with pleasure and then taking me deep in your mouth and bobbing your head up and down slowly, so I feel every inch against your lips. But you are in control and you know when I am close to the edge and ease back a bit, just to let me bubble but not explode.

My tongue is now covering your wetness with long slow licks, from your clit to your wetness and now beyond till I find your tight puckered anus. As my tongue passes over I probe slightly with the tip of my tongue and your bodies reaction tells me you like this, so I lick gently around and then slowly probe harder.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey



I am not sure who is losing the ability to keep control more but you suddenly slide down my body, grasping my tool and plunging yourself hard on top, taking all my length into your wetness in one go and as your full weight is impaled on my hardness, your muscles immediately contract and start milking me as you cum instantly and cover me with your warm juices. But you don't want it slow and sensual now, you want it hard and fast and you grind furiously on me, faster and faster, harder and harder, you cum again but this does not slow you down as you pump down hard and fast on my now nearly ready to explode cock. You cum again and even though you don't slow the pace, I can't take anymore as your muscles squeeze me to explosion but still you don't stop and cum again and again.

You slow then suddenly stop and laugh as you say, you really shouldn't have licked me there and you lift off my now drenched hardness and then surprise me be readjusting against you tight anus. Slowly and gently, you ease down on my still hard but by now very lubricated cock, inch by inch you gasp as into your very tight hole I slide. When I am all the way in, you stop to get use to my size and then slowly start pumping up and down. Although you still have your back to me, I know you are furiously rubbing your clit and as you begin to cum again you increase the pace and although I have just cum, I explode again.

Slowly you ease of me and turn round to kiss me. I can taste myself as you push your tongue in my mouth but I don't care, I am in heaven. You break the kiss and tell me you are not finished with me yet. You get up and walk out of the room. "Don't think you are getting any more sleep," you say. "I have a surprise for you," and the door closes.

To be continued
Published 
Written by andyhants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments