Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisterhood

"A 16th Birthday to remember."

8
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
Sarah wakes up in her bed, blonde hair cascading over her pillows. Lifting her head she peers through the curtain of blonde towards the window. A huge smile spreading across her face as she realises its morning.

Jumping out of bed, Sarah hurriedly runs over to her cupboard and flings open the doors. Rifling through her various dresses she finally gets to what she is looking for. Pulling out the long red silk gown with its silver and gold embroidery, she carefully picks off the sheet of paper pinned to it.

“For your Birthday,” it reads. “This is what you will be wearing for your first ritual.”

“Finally,” she breathes excitedly.

She pulls the dress over her head loving the way the material hangs off her petite body. Twirling herself around, she watches herself in the full length mirror and swoons at the neckline that gives her an amazingly sexy cleavage.

“Tonight, I become a witch.” Sarah tells her reflection seriously before grinning widely and letting out a squeal of delight.

There is a knock at the door and Sarah races to open it.

“Ah, you’ve already got it on then?” her mum says as she strides into Sarah’s room and sits elegantly on the bed.

“It’s so beautiful mother!” Sarah sighs dreamily.

“Yes, I knew you would like it. But remember, becoming a witch brings many responsibilities, are you sure you are ready for this?”

“Of course! You know I’ve wanted to be a witch since I was five!”

Her mother chuckles.

“Yes, you were always quite eager weren’t you?”

“I want to be just like you mother. I want my own coven one day, a powerful one that helps the earth and elements just like you do.”

“All in good time my sweetheart,” her mother smiles fondly at her and stands. “The feast is at midday, once it hits 6pm we will be waiting for you at the moonstone rock. You know what to bring, be prepared. And don’t be late.”

“I won’t!” sings Sarah as she gazes into the mirror at her reflection again.

“Oh, and Happy Birthday.”

Sarah watches her mother leave the room and squeals excitedly again. She could not wait for tonight.

***
The feast is in full swing with music and dancing and long tables piled high with food. Sarah wanders the tables looking at all the delicacies, feeling her tummy rumble.

Part of the ritual of becoming a witch requires the new member to go without food for the whole day. They can eat as soon as the ceremony is complete but most don’t as the ceremony itself fills one with all the elements of the world making you feel more alive than ever and above all meger human needs until the Mabon moon sets.

She finally drags herself away from the table so as not to torture herself further and joins the line of girls waiting to dance. Before long, a tall but handsome guy about Sarah’s age comes up to her and holds out a hand with a smile.

Sarah grins at her new dance partner then sends the other girls a sympathetic smile as they all glare at her in jealousy.

“What made you pick me?” she asks Dave curiously. Why not one of the others, they’ve all been waiting a lot longer than I have.

“I was waiting for you to be waiting,” he says cryptically.

“Oh, is that so?” she asks. “And why would you do that?”

“So I could say Happy Birthday of course!” Dave looks down at Sarah with a raised eyebrow. “Why would I want to dance with anyone other than the birthday girl?”

Sarah giggles as they glide around the floor.

“So you’re 16 now. Does that mean you are going to look for a suitor now?” Dave asks casually.

“Ugh… Don’t mention guys right now. You are the only one around here that I can stand. You know that, the rest of them are pompous pigs.”

Dave laughs merrily and clutches Sarah’s tiny frame closer as they swirl in a circle.

“So no competition for me then?” he says seriously as they stop spinning.

Sarah blushes and looks up at Dave.

“I didn’t think you thought of me that way…” she says softly.

“Just because we’ve been friends since we were young doesn’t mean I am impervious to your charms,” Dave says with a sly smile.

“My charms?” Sarah asks confused.

“Sarah…” Dave sighs. “You are the most gorgeous creature to walk this planet.”

Sarah blushes furiously.

“Don’t say that, that’s not true!”

“It is to me,” he responds immediately. Sarah says nothing for a while. “Does that mean you won’t give me a chance?”

“I…” Sarah stammers. “I didn’t mean that… I just… I’m shocked you would want to…”

The song ends and Dave leads her off the dance floor. Looking at the time, Sarah realises she has to go to start getting ready for the ceremony.

“I have to go…” she says with an apologetic look.

“What? You’re just going to run away and not give me an answer?” Dave looks at her crestfallen.

“I’m sorry… I’ll find you later. I promise!” Sarah hurries away feeling confused.

***
Sarah walks through the forest out behind the buildings carrying a small basket containing a candle, a red rose, some mint leaves and a box of matches. She is still wearing her red dress with a small black shawl covering her shoulders.

As she breaks through the thick trees into a small meadow, she can see five figures standing around a large white stone that is glowing in the moonlight.

As she approaches, the others notice her and welcome her with wide arms and calls of greeting.

Sarah feels her heart begin to grow with anticipation and excitement for what is about to occur and talks happily with the others in the circle. They are all about her mother’s age, making her the youngest there, but she doesn’t mind, she’s always felt a connection to these women.

As the moon reaches the correct placement in the sky, it’s light falls directly on the smooth surface of the white stone, making everything nearby glow in a brilliant blue white light.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Looking around, Sarah gapes in amazement and wonder.

“Let us begin!” Sarah’s mother, and head of this particular coven moves around the women urging them to take their places in the circle around the stone. Each holds up a coloured candle. Green to the North for Earth, Yellow to the East for Air, Red to the South for Fire, and Blue in the West for Water.

Once the others are in place, Sarah’s mother stands in the centre with a purple candle representing Spirit and gestures for Sarah to join her.

Heart racing, Sarah steps into the centre with her mother, taking the basket with her. Once there, she takes out the mint leaves and rose, and places them on the head of the stone. Her mother nods in approval and Sarah bends down to pick up the white coloured candle. The candle for Balance.

After her mother invokes the other five candles, it’s her turn to light her own. Her mother had already coached her on what to say and do tonight so she felt fairly confident.

Holding up her candle she holds the lit match to the wick as she recites:

“The balance of life is everywhere, in everything and in everyone, please join us in our circle tonight.”

Her mother nods at her and then takes over.

“Tonight, we welcome a new member into the life of the craft. On her 16 th Birthday, Sarah becomes a sister witch on one of the most powerful nights for magic. By the light of the Mabon moon, Sarah is sure to become a great and good witch who will help heal this planet of the wrongs caused by man. Sarah, do you promise to use your new found magic to nurture the Earth back to health? Do you promise to wield Air, Water and Fire in ways that are not harmful to that which we protect?”

“I promise,” Sarah says.

“Then welcome, to the sisterhood!” cries her mother as the other witches repeat her words in unison.

Sarah feels the elements well up inside of her. She feels the warmth of fire, the coolness of water, the wind through her hair and the hard soil beneath her feet all at once in an overwhelming display of senses.

She gasps as she looks around her, the world swimming with colours she didn’t know were there before. She gasps again as she feels all her senses on overload, taking everything in. Her mother had mentioned this would happen, and that most of it would fade after the Mabon moon has passed. But she had never imagined anything like it.

Her mother sends her away as the ritual had come to an end, and the coven had its own work to do before the moon passed. Sarah wandered the surrounding forest in awe at the beauty of the world.

***
Sarah is breaking through the line of trees heading back to the village when she spots Dave’s silhouette over near the water. She walks over to him, seeing him in a new light. With her enhanced senses from the ceremony she now notices that Dave too has grown up from when they were younger. His features have sharpened and he’s matured.

Standing there, gazing at someone she has known for so long yet not realised he’s grown up so much, she finds herself realising that she did want him. She wanted him as more than a friend.

“Dave…” she says softly.

He turns, shocked at her finding him.

“Sarah…” he says somewhat bitterly.

“I’m sorry about running off before,” she tries.

“It’s fine, I was an idiot for thinking you maybe felt the same way.” He turns away from her and throws a pebble into the water.

Sarah walks up to him, reaching out.

“But I do Dave… I just didn’t realise it… until you said something. Truth is, I’d never really even thought about it…”

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better.”

“No, I mean it, Dave look at me…”

Dave finally turns his head to look at her again. His eyes go wide as he takes her in, the look on her face so intense in love and desire.

“Sarah…” his voice comes out sort of strangled. “I’ve loved you for so long!”

Sarah embraces him in her arms and holds him close.

“I want to be yours Dave. You are the only one I want.”

At that, Dave starts to kiss Sarah and Sarah kisses him back. Her lips feeling on fire from the enhanced sensation of touch. Soon, they are gasping for breath and Sarah is running her hands up and down his back.

Dave rips his shirt off in the heat of the moment, wanting to feel closer to her. Sarah feeling the same way whispers to him.

“I want you to take my dress off, I want you to see me naked in the moonlight.”

“But we’re outside, and it’s indecent,” he says back.

“I don’t care. Dave please, I need this.”

Dave hesitates but then decides he would very much like to see her naked in the moonlight and helps her take off her dress. Soon, there is a small pile of clothes on the ground beside them.

Looking at Sarah’s petite body with her round boobs and ass, he feels himself become aroused and takes off his pants to join her.

Sarah meanwhile is smiling up at the sky as she feels the moonlight touching her bare skin, making her feel even more alive. Dave wrapping his arms around her brings her back to the present and she looks up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss.

Sarah squirms as she feels Dave press his now hard length against her and he gasps at the movement.

“Oh Sarah, you look so beautiful in the moonlight. I want to be close to you, as close as I can!”

Feeling the same, Sarah clutches him tighter.

“Dave… I want you to make love to me.”

“Right now?” Dave’s voice is low and filled with passion.

“Yes…”

Dave breaks away from Sarah and spreads his shirt and pants along the ground, making an area where Sarah can lay down. Helping her to lay, he kneels down above her, his legs between hers.

Looking deep into her eyes, he pushes down slowly letting his length enter her.

Sarah gasps as she feels him push into her, she squirms, a low moan escaping her lips as her whole body is set on fire from the amount of sensation coursing through her body. Her world explodes around her as Dave slowly makes love to her underneath the stars.

Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments