Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This Way to Passion Pt 2

"Continued involvement of artist and lady farm owner"

3
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Freshened by the shower and looking forward to whatever the rest of the evening might hold, Dan Carney dried himself, and put on the robe Cassie had mentioned.

Going down the stairs he had his stomach juices teased by the aromatic cooking smells that rose from the kitchen. There was quiet, gentle music playing on the radio, and Cassie was standing over the hob, as he entered. When she turned Dan thought she looked so sensuous in the clinging robe she had put on over her naked body. Her blue eyes viewed him appreciatively.

"That robe was bought for Gordon, my husband, just before he was killed," she said, placing a steaming plate on the table. "He wouldn't wear it, because he said it wasn't manly. You've just proved him wrong."

Dan moved around the table to hug her, before leaning back to look into her face, freshly washed since their earlier lovemaking. There was no trace of lipstick. Once again, he thought how it made no difference. She was just too naturally good looking to need it. Holding her close, he told her that.

She laughed and gently pushed him back, "Sit down and eat. Save your sweet words for later." The intimacy of that suggestion held them both still for a brief second before she asked, "What will you drink with it? There's wine or beer."

"Beer will be fine," Dan told her, and Cassie moved to the fridge, to produce the beer. Dan couldn’t help thinking how rarely he had sat opposite such a delectable lady, and even the beer tasted special.

They talked tentatively about how much more work his waterfall painting would need, and when he told her this one wouldn't take long, he quickly added that it was only a first attempt.

Both knew that there were deeper things they would need to talk through. Once again Dan found his thoughts dwelling on how little time they had spent together, yet how stimulating that time had been.

Meal over, coffee poured, Cassie stood and saying, "You sit there, relax and enjoy your coffee. I'll get my shower." Dan watched her as she appeared to drift across the floor, her robe wafting out behind her.

 

Up in the bathroom, Cassie, having turned on the shower, slipped out of her robe. Just as on the previous evening, she stood naked in front of the mirror. It was almost a surprise to see her body looked exactly as it had then. Yet it felt so different. The heat that Dan's solid hardness had injected into her in such a prolonged manner, just over an hour ago, had her whole being exuding excitement and the desire for more. It was like being woken up from a long sleep.

While the shower water splashed deliciously over her, she couldn't help savouring her thoughts of Dan. In less than thirty-six hours he had lodged himself into her thinking. Not many minutes ago he had stood, naked, on this very spot. My God, he had taken charge of her libido. Already, between her thighs, she was being reminded what it would be like if he was here now. Not possible though in such a tiny shower cubicle. Still, his unseen power filled her.

With ten years in an unfulfilling marriage, followed by two years of total celibacy, was her reaction to an attractive strange man in just a few hours so very strange? Sure enough, in that time many men had been at the house, most of them were helpful neighbours offering their aid. Occasionally, it would be delivery men, with products for the farm. Yes, one or two had made unsubtle advances, so easily rebuffed, but none had an effect like this stranger, this Dan, had managed.

She tried to close her mind to the thought that she might only be an occasional conquest to him. Pushing that thought away, she told herself, 'Enjoy it, Cassie Masters, while you have the chance.' But she knew she wanted more than just 'having a chance.'

Dried, she doused her body with a fine, subtle spray of lavender and, even though it was still rather damp, her hair brushed out to her satisfaction. Cassie slipped her silken robe on and eagerly made her way downstairs.

Dan had been sitting facing the window as she entered the kitchen. Immediately, he stood, and once again she thrilled as his eyes stroked over her body. "Refreshed?" he asked, holding out a hand. "I've poured you a coffee."

She took his offered hand and allowed herself to be led to a chair alongside where he had been sitting. On the radio, with the volume low, Jennifer Rush was singing about 'The Power of Love', one of Cassie's favourite oldies. Cassie looked into Dan's warm brown eyes as she sat down. He could easily hypnotise her with those eyes.

 

Watching Cassie settle beside him, noticing how her robe gaped for a moment at the top, Dan tried to shed the troubling thoughts that had assailed him. To overlay those thoughts he asked lightly, "Do you always spend so much time in the kitchen?"

Cassie laughed, and nodded, "It has become something of a habit." She went on to explain how the living room had the television, and when the children were home it was always on. "So, this kitchen, being so big and comfortable, and with most of my household work centred here, is where I relax, listening to the radio or reading."

They talked about books, and she became quite animated when she talked about Vince and Angela, her children. Her face lit up on the good points and darkened when she spoke of any mischievous behaviour.

But they were skirting the real issue, and at last he saw in Cassie's face that she was building up to ask a searching question. When it came, he was not surprised at all, "How long did you intend to stay in the area?"

Dan thought it best to stick with his genuine intentions, "I had always thought in terms of two weeks."

Cassie nodded her head, but all she said was, "Oh."

Quickly Dan added, "That gives us plenty of consideration time."

Cassie nodded, "That'll be useful. Well, better get cleared up here."

Together they cleared the table and side by side at the sink they washed the few dishes, and for Dan it felt good to be in a domestic situation like that. Outside, the light was fading as the sun had just disappeared behind a row of trees. "Come out onto the porch," Cassie said, taking his hand. “I often sit out at this time as the sun disappears."

It was very pleasant to sit out on the bench seat out there, and Dan thought how easily they could sit like a long-established couple. After a while, the radio gave out with a romantic orchestral piece that Dan liked but could never remember the name of.

"Do you dance?" he asked,

"I'm hopeless," Cassie admitted.

"So am I. This should be good." And he stood, pulled her to her feet, drew her close, and they stepped briefly around the porch before he guided her back through the door into the kitchen.

Cassie gave a little sigh, and laid her head against his shoulder, as they moved, perhaps a little clumsily, yet cosily, over the floor. Enthralled by the intimacy of the moment, Dan pulled the cord of her robe loose and slipped one hand inside to glide over her skin.

He heard her little 'mmm' sound and next minute she was repeating the action on his robe, and within seconds they were skin to skin, belly on belly, and Dan sensed his cock rising against her.

 

Cassie had been happy to be held close to him, and to find that he hadn't lied. He was just as poor a dancer as she was. None of that mattered as they drifted over the floor. When his hand had slipped inside her robe and glided over her skin she felt returning all the familiar tingles of earlier. She had no hesitation in repeating the action on him, and the sensation of the bare bellies rubbing together made her awkward steps even clumsier.

That was as nothing though as when, what had been a gentle nudge became a clear hardness, and she wondered whether it would be all right to reach for his erection. Instead she made the more obvious suggestion, and thought how daring her phrasing had been, "Dancing on the bed?"

"Sounds interesting," Dan murmured, his lips nuzzling her hair.

Holding his hand, she led him, for the second time that day, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. As they entered she felt his hands pulling her robe from her shoulders. She turned to push his towelling robe to the floor and stepped in close so that his now solid cock pressed against her belly, making her tremble.

"You look wonderful," his voice was almost a growl, as his hand slid over one breast. What extra delights awaited her, she wondered.

 

Dan had a clear idea of what he intended but was determined to make it as good for her as was humanly possible. He didn't want to take, he wanted to give, to show his gratitude to her for just being here, as though she had been waiting for him.

The kiss they shared as they stood by the side of the bed started off very gently, lips circling, tongues only teasing. That was the way Dan wanted it to start. Carefully he eased her back onto the bed, where she lay flat, her legs slightly parted, maybe expecting a quick entry. That wasn't in his plan.

Kneeling alongside her, Dan switched on the bedside light to lend the scene a quiet glow, and then he asked her, "Would you mind if I just looked at you?" He saw her eyes widen in surprise then they closed, as her head gave a little shake.

Earlier Cassie had been inhibited about him seeing her naked body. She felt none of that now, even though his request had surprised her. His eyes were on her face as he asked the question. She had closed her eyes momentarily but opened them almost immediately to absorb the thrill of being seduced in this way.

His handsome face, those deep brown eyes were directed towards her breasts, and his head was nodding in warm appreciation. Being regarded like this was so totally new, so exciting, that Cassie knew she had started to moisten already. Dan's eyes moved very slowly, like some hovering hawk over her breasts, before, with equal steadiness travelled over her belly

Cassie's breath shuddered in her throat. It was becoming like some magic caress, as his eyes lingered on that point where her thighs joined, that point disguised by her fine bush. Was his look a fond one or was it lustful? She didn't care. Finally, giving her thighs calm regard, Dan raised his body from crouching to kneeling, so his gaze seemed to require a full exposure of her whole body.

Cassie could not believe that being regarded with such intimacy could be so stimulating. So much so that, when Dan lay down alongside her, and leaned in for a kiss, her response was immediate and almost desperate as her tongue searched inside his cheeks before tangling with his. He would want to be inside her now, she thought.

His hand was smoothing through her hair, before passing to her shoulders and neck. Stroking, stroking, oh so respectfully, and then very slowly it moved onto her breasts, one and then the other, circling over the slope of them, fingers light on her nipples, before tenderly rubbing at them. Electronic pulses coursed from her breasts throughout her body, centring deep, low in her belly, where everything felt to be melting. Cassie became aware of her breathing being difficult.

Dan's touch was deliberately caring. Vanessa, the woman he'd known, had shown him the way to a woman's deepest desires and he certainly knew how to find them. What now? Dan broke the kiss, and his mouth moved down the side of her neck, then back again.

 

Cassie hadn't known that could be so pleasant. Such a wonderful sensation. “Oh, Dan, that's so—"

"Just go along with it, Cassie. The pleasure is all for you."

How kind he was, how... "Oh!" Her involuntary gasp had escaped when his hand moved from her breasts, to be replaced by his lips and tongue. His tongue licked and probed around her nipples. Next moment his lips closed around a nipple and he was sucking at her. Each suck sent electronic messages to her eager channel. God, he was driving her wild.

At the same time, his hand had drifted down, circled her belly a few times, before riffling through her bush. Oh, yes, he was going to touch her secret part, and she knew he would find total moisture. But no, his hand moved onto her inner thigh, where it stroked smoothly, and hinted at touching her pussy lips.

All too much, all one way, Cassie could hardly keep her head still, but she felt compelled to do something for him. Desperately she groped her hand down over his belly, searching out his erection, longing to reward his manhood, which earlier had afforded her so much pleasure. Her fingers reached the bulbous head, almost silken in its texture. Under her delicate touch his rock-hard erection felt so large, and she tried to grope along his length. He gave out a little grunt of pleasure but now—

 

Dan, having been so circumspect and deliberate in his caresses, was well aware that they were reaching a crucial point. He was listening carefully to her breathing and any other sounds she was making. It was all a question of how far he could take her along this next step before she lost total control.

Her fingers reaching over his cock had given him a real buzz. He wondered if he should move his body so that she could get a better grip on him, but that could mean not being able to get his mouth where he intended it to go. He wondered if he turned his body completely to what would be a near sixty-nine position whether she had the nous or the incentive to take him in her mouth.

Moving his fingers gently along her pussy lips, he decided against that idea. His whole intention was to pleasure her, and with that last touch, he felt her whole body spasm, and her hips lift. Her pussy did not need probing, she was so moist, and it was as though his fingers had dived into a warm pool. Her gasping cry also told him that progress had to be steadier.

"Dan, what are you doing to me?" Her words came out as individual croaks of wonder.

His fingers ploughed along the whole valley of her, touching carefully at her entry which was clearly wide and ready. But when he moved forward to find her already erect clit, then she really began gasping for breath. Her fingers pinched fitfully on the end of his cock. How would she handle the next move he intended to make?

 

Cassie, when she could think straight, could not recall a time when her sexuality had been so exposed. Things were happening to her body that had rarely happened before. There had been one young man, just before she met Gordon, who, with his hand up her skirt, had briefly touched her clitoris, but then he had immediately lost it, and that affair went no further. Gordon in the first few weeks of marriage had made cursory probes but never lifted her to where she was at that moment.

Dan's fingers were calm in their caressing, subtle in their exploring. She had to catch her breath. Surely, she was about to explode. But what was he doing now? She felt Dan's face moving swiftly down over her belly, his mouth nuzzling in her pubic hair. She reached down to catch his head, "No, Dan, you can't put your... Oh, no one has ever — Dan! Aah"

His lips were there. One hand stroked her thigh, and while the other was poking gently at her opening, his tongue was lapping at her clitoris. All too much, too much, she felt her whole body opening to greet what she knew was going to be a massive climax. She tried to warn Dan, but her voice was a mere gurgle in her constricted throat.

Dan knew exactly where she was heading so he slid his mouth away from the creamy, musky centre of her. Quickly moving up over her body, he placed his cock into her desperately hunting channel and was sure that it was being sucked up into her. He allowed that first stroke to be a deep hard one, for he knew, from her cries, from the heaving of her hips and the wild tossing of her head that she was in the throes of her orgasm.

Her gasps, groans and cries were all of pleasure, and that had been his aim. Now he could just ride up into her, again and again, feeling strong within himself. He was certain that, on this occasion, she would have climaxed even if he hadn't entered her. Too much foreplay was not always the best move, but on this occasion, it was so right.

As Cassie gradually came down from whatever cloud Dan had driven her to, she was deliriously fulfilled. Her whole body had spasmed, her inner walls were... My God, Dan was still thrusting into her, deep and deeper, harder and harder. Cassie had to admit that one of the benefits of having a fast orgasm was that she then had time to relish the sensation of Dan's hardness inside her, that total piston effect.

Yet, despite that, she was compelled to give to him, and as his thrusts increased, filling her, thrilling her, she responded with hefty lifts of her hips driving up at him. With a sense of triumph, she sensed the brief hesitation in his strokes as he realised she was pulsing with him. He was at full stretch inside her, not drawing back, just push, push, pushing as his climax approached.

 

Dan had thought he was in charge, knew Cassie had had her orgasm, so when her hips started to match his own efforts he was just a little shaken. God, she was really pushing at him, and he forced himself up to the hilt, he knew his scrotum would release very soon. Without any drawback he flexed his own hips against her, and within seconds he was bursting inside her, releasing his storm as her hips met his demands,

Delighted that her efforts had brought Dan to climax, Cassie just lay warmed by his weakening twitches, and the fading, gasping grunts that sounded in her ear as he collapsed over her. "You witch," was the next sound he made in her ear.

"I did nothing," she half chuckled, "except get caught in a rapturous storm." As he began to slip out of her, Dan rolled to one side, and Cassie reached for a tissue. They were quiet for a while, regaining some composure.

"Dan, I've got some bad news for you," Cassie said at last, and almost laughed as Dan sat up and leaned over her anxiously.

"What is it?"

She gave him what she hoped was a lascivious stare and said, "I'm going to tie you to this bed, so you can't get away."

His half smile was pleasing, as he leaned over her, kissed her breast, before kissing her gently on the lips, and then saying, "I'd be happy to let you do just that—" He gave a significant pause before going on, "—if I didn't have a living to earn."

"Could you work a farm?" Cassie knew it was a hopeless question.

"I believe I could, but my painting isn't just a hobby."

Cassie had expected that answer but was half pleased that he didn't dismiss the idea of working the farm. They talked on, admitting that the idea of parting appealed to neither of them. She weakly suggested that he stay for a few nights. The children weren't due back from camp until Sunday, four days away.

She wasn't surprised when Dan resisted that idea, "We might be establishing something that would make it more difficult for us," he told her.
Sadly Cassie had to agree. In the end, they agreed that until they could somehow resolve the situation Dan would continue his painting through the day and come back to the farm in the afternoon or early evening. For Cassie, it wasn't satisfactory but at least they’d be together for some part of the day.

She knew she couldn't accompany him to the falls every day. There were too many farm chores to attend to which she couldn't leave for Anna and Barry all the time. They were willing workers, but she couldn't impose on their goodwill too much.

As he drove away that night, Dan had to be careful as the roads were unlit, and his headlights were not that reliable. But his thoughts would not avoid the pull of wanting to go along with her suggestion to stay with her for a few days. But there just seemed to be too many complications tied up in that, appealing as the idea was. The return of her children Vince and Angela was an event that could throw an extra complication on the situation.

He could have no doubts about the way he was feeling about her, even taking on board the short-term nature of their relationship. Best, for now, just to play it by ear,

So, it was that on the following day Dan took his place by the falls and had a good long session on his first canvas. In the early evening he drove up the drive leading to Cassie's farmhouse, and she met him on the porch with a massive hug which he happily returned. From there the evening took on the pattern of the day before; good food (pork chops) followed by good sex.

 

Cassie wanted each day to pass swiftly to evening. She flung herself into her work, busier than normal, just to speed the time until she saw Dan again. She really wanted to make it feel like a real domestic situation. So, when he appeared on the porch she ran to him as a good wife would. She noticed the fairly large item under his arm wrapped in loose brown paper. After Dan had rather awkwardly returned her hug and kiss, he held out the package to her. A broad smile lit his face.

"What's this?" Cassie asked.

"Can't you guess?"

Quickly she tore the paper away to find the waterfall painting. To her unpractised mind, it looked absolutely wonderful. "What are you going to do with it?" she asked.

"I want you to have it," Dan said, as they went back into the kitchen.

"But it's the only one you have."

He smiled at her, "It was only a practice. I've already started another."

Cassie was so thrilled with his gesture that, having placed it on top of the cabinet, she went to him and kissed him avidly. Another erotic evening, in which, once again, he kissed, stroked and licked her into submissive ecstasy, and, as before, it was good.

 

Dan constantly worried that sooner or later he was going to need to drag himself away from the comforts, the passions, that had come to him with Cassie. He needed to make a living, and all the pinpoints of domesticity he had encountered were only going to make any break more unbearable.
Next day he was out to the falls extra early. Why? Because she was going to show him around the farm in the afternoon, and he had much to work on before then. Was Cassie hoping that viewing the farm might make him more willing to stay? Even though he had shown some interest, Cassie knew where his skills lay.

Her two children were due home the next day. Certainly, there was going to be a restriction on the closeness he and Cassie had known. A decision in that area would clearly have to be Cassie's. One thing was certain in all his thoughts, his feeling for this lady were strengthening, which increased his worries.

 

That morning, Cassie's thoughts were split between the realisation that Vince and Angela were due home, and the pleasure she would find in showing Dan around the farm with an added treat for him. After her usual farm chores, Cassie spent time tidying the children's bedrooms. Both rooms were on the ground floor, and she wondered how their return was going to affect her relationships with Dan. But there were greater worries in that Dan just had to paint, which was likely to take him away from her.

Late morning, she sat at the kitchen table, gazing at Dan's waterfall painting. He really was such an accomplished artist. The way he had sketched her, in so little time the other day, had been most flattering, but it had drawn that first comment of his attraction to her.

With her eyes fixed on his painting, a vague thought grew in her brain. Was she being too fanciful? But wasn't any opportunity of finding a way of keeping them together worth exploring? The more she thought about it, the more certain she became. Yes, dammit, she would try it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Within minutes she was driving into town. Another scorching day, and she was pleased about that, for it fit in with her later plans for the afternoon, when she would be with Dan. For now, her anticipation knew no bounds, and she was praying this long shot she was now pursuing might be successful. However, she couldn't tell Dan about it.

 

Dan, despite the heat, made very good progress with his second painting. When it turned two o'clock he was sorry to pack up, but he was fulfilling his promise to Cassie, and any time spent with her was no hardship. As usual she was waiting on the porch. Dan was surprised to see her in a pale green summer dress, with the button up front that she seemed to favour. To see the farm? He had been expecting jeans and maybe boots. Immediately she urged him to take a shower while she dried his sweated shirt which was clinging to his back. Ah, such domesticity.

He was showered and refreshed quickly, and as soon as he walked back into the kitchen, Cassie handed him his shirt, dried quickly under a hot iron. Dan looked around the kitchen and didn't see what he expected. Cassie was standing at the sink as he asked, "Where have you put the painting?"

She only half turned her head as she replied in a matter of fact voice, "I took it to town this morning to have a frame fitted."

Dan nodded his approval, "Good idea,” he said, shrugging into his shirt, and added, “Right I’m ready to see the farm.”

Cassie, her blue eyes glowing, came to his side, and said, "Bring your sketch pad with you. In case you see something worth sketching.”

Enjoying her enthusiasm, he said, "Might happen."

The walk revealed to Dan how much the house and the trees behind it hid most of the farm buildings, the barns, byres, pig pens and chicken runs.

The twist of his nose made Cassie laugh, "You'll get used to the smell.”

The tour finished Dan remarked on the batch of trees across the pasture. Cassie took his arm, “Now you might find something to sketch among those trees when we’re out of the sun," she said secretively.

The nearer they got, the more Dan marvelled at how vast the area was. He was thinking that if they were going among those trees it was going to be a relief, as the sun was still incredibly hot on their backs.

"I'm going to show you my secret hideaway," she told him. "Somewhere I come when I want to escape the trials of farming, or anything that has been troubling me."

"I'm really intrigued," Dan said, and he was. She was acting so teasingly.

 

Teasing was only part of Cassie's intention, as they entered the cool shade of the trees. She led him along a narrow pathway of shrubs and bushes until they reached a small clearing.

"Is this it?" Dan asked.

"Not quite," Cassie replied, before she suddenly ducked into a small arch of branches. "Follow me. Keep your head low."

Happy to be so close to her goal, she heard Dan struggling behind her. Then she was into the small patch of green, with the grassy slope leading up to the base of a large oak. Her personal place, and she flung herself down on it, and began unbuttoning the front of her dress. Dan came through the arch to straighten up just as she shrugged out of her dress, holding it close around her waist, her breasts bared.

"See, Dan Carney, you have turned me, an innocent young woman, into a brazen hussy." She looked up at him enjoying the astonished look on his face, held her breasts briefly and added, "This is why I wanted you to bring your sketch pad."

Dan was almost speechless. To come out of that wooded arch to be faced with the image of Cassie half naked in front of him, had his whole-body shuddering, and that so familiar response inside his jeans. She sat there like some woodland nymph, looking at him with eyes that dared him to touch her.

Jennifer_Louisee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennifer_Louisee

The desire to do that was very real, but he asked, "You really want me to sketch you like that?"

"Down to the waist, yes. Maybe someday you might consider using oils." Her eyes seemed to glow with fire as she added, “Perhaps all the way to my toes."

The prospect of that task really got to him. In his van, he kept an oil painting of a naked Vanessa. That was the only nude he had ever attempted. If this was a ploy by Cassie to get him to stick around, it was a good one.

"Are you going to do it, or not?"

Dan opened his pad, and as he settled his back against a nearby tree he asked, "Why this? Why now?"

She seemed to consider this for just a moment before saying, "So that, when I'm in my sixties or seventies I can show my grandkids that their old granny was quite a swinger."

Dan shared her laugh, and she instructed, "Be honest, no embellishments."

As he started, Dan said, "You are already embellished. Just keep your head pointing the way it is."

How long did he work on it? He was never sure. Getting the eyes and the mouth right was most difficult. The breasts he had perfectly, the roundness the darkly moulded nipples, all just right.

At last, he showed it to her. "Do I really look that sexy?" she asked.

Dan kneeled beside her, "Do you like it?"

Her eyes were on him as she said, "If it shows what you think about me, then I like it. I think you're brilliant, and I'm sure other people will when they see your work." She chuckled and clutched the sketch to her, "Although not this one."

Dan was running his fingers from her shoulder down over one of her breasts.

Her eyes held his as she said, “Didn't I say that I'd never done it in the open air? So, this might be a first."

"Life is full of firsts," Dan said cheerfully, flicking his shirt off, and gasped as she leaned into him, and trailed her hands down over his chest.

"And another one is on its way," she said, and it almost sounded like a hiss, as her hands continued down, one rubbing at the bulge in his jeans, the other fumbling at his belt.

"What do you mean?"

Cassie was determined to show him exactly what she meant, as the waistband of his jeans opened, and she slid her hand down inside to find his solidity. She raised her face to his and they kissed. Dan's hand tried to slide under the lower part of her dress, and she immediately broke the kiss. It was time. With just a slight nudge she had him falling onto his back.

Quietly she murmured, "These past nights you have given me all of your goodwill, enveloped me in sheer rapture, kissed every part of my body, caressed every inch of me." Her hands had been busy pulling his pants down, "Lift your backside. It's my turn now."

Dan protested, "Cassie, you don't have to—"

"Lift!"

How good it was to have him obey her request, and she was able to push his pants down, and his purple headed shaft shoved against her belly, looking so eager for action. Well, Cassie thought, I'm into the right mood to supply just that. She had considered doing this for so long. All she needed now was a little heating up to increase the vitality of the whole event.

Her left hand stroked over his chest, describing ever-widening circles. Dan managed, as she hoped he would, to slide his hand onto her breasts, his magic fingers tickling over her nipples. Almost instantly she was aware of that so familiar, so exotic pulling inside her lower belly.

Oh, yes, that was her delight, and she could so easily just succumb to it. But not today, not out here on her favourite place for languorous relaxation. This was going to be her time to give. Her circling hand ran over his belly, and as it struck against his heaving cock, she set her fingers on a new task of wandering up and down his length. Despite the skin smoothness of his rod there was the strange sensation of stroking a bumpy log or tree branch.

Cassie allowed her fingers to probe around the bulbous head, doing little flicks at the tiny slit there, thrilling at his moans against her lips. Sensing his heaving up she gripped the whole cock hard and worked it up and down. His fingers on her nipples were sending so many charges through her bloodstream that Cassie knew she would have to get on with her own intentions before Dan had her bursting.

Breaking the kiss, she slid her mouth down his neck and onto his chest. Lingering briefly there her lips moved down over his belly, while she fingered his cock with featherlike touches. Lowering her head further, her lips encountered that purple head. It was as though he had only just realised her intentions, his hand touched her cheek, "There's no need for you to... "

But there was no stopping her now. As the bulk of her body lay comfortably between his twitching thighs, her hand held up his stiff rod, and her eyes studied the swell of the head as she lowered her mouth towards it.

No man had ever had this treatment from her. In the past, she knew that she would have considered this action with some revulsion. But now, after all the pleasure Dan had bestowed on her, Cassie had the need to return his favours.

She had read in books about women taking it in their mouths. It had appeared to be perfectly acceptable, and in some accounts, the woman seemed to enjoy it. This would be her first time, and she so wanted to do it right for him.

Accordingly, her tongue licked over Dan's shiny purple cock head tickling into the tiny slit there. It was good to feel his body shudder, as she slid her tongue right along his length to his pubes, before licking back along the vein on the underside of his cock. Now, she told herself, here was the first time, and her lips closed tightly around his erection. Did she hear him groan? Good. She allowed his cock to travel deeper into her mouth, her lips and tongue tracing every inch of it. For her it was not unpleasant at all, and knowing it was bringing him delight made it just right.

Then she checked and ran the head along the inside of her cheek, and that was extra special. It certainly had her whole mouth buzzing. All very exciting. Pushing her mouth further on to his rod, Cassie felt it strike the back of her throat. Drawing back a little, she was immediately aware of a little involuntary thrust from his hips, which pushed him deeper into her throat again.

Sure, he was going along with her, she forced her tongue around the bulk of his rod as it filled her mouth. There was an unexpected salty, bitter taste. Had he ejaculated? Couldn't be, there had been no sign from him, but maybe he was ready to go. Cassie pushed with her mouth harder along his shaft. This was the key part, taking it down her throat. That was what she had read, but she was ready for it.

 

Dan, at first enjoying Cassie's determination to rule him, had become just a little concerned when her mouth had moved down towards his cock. Her fingers working on him had been great, but he didn't want her to feel compelled to do anything just because he had treated her. That kind of experience might not be good for her. She had just ignored his protests, and as her tongue ran along his throbbing cock he had to admit that she was getting to him.

Her mouth closing around him had been so special. He felt his scrotum heave, and did it just leak a drop? It was then he knew he had the choice of just lying back and pumping his juices down her throat or being more respectful in remembering that this was her first time at doing this. Maybe later, if there was to be a later, he would succumb to going all the way, but not in these circumstances.

Knowing he was very close, Dan struggled to sit up, as he pushed at her shoulders, forcing her mouth back from its deliberate purpose. "Please, Cassie, it's been wonderful. But there's nothing for you if I get the joy of pouring down your throat."

Her head back, her eyes wide, and, oh so blue, she protested, "But that's what I want — to give you joy. I wanted to be in charge for once."

"And you can be," Dan told her and eased her body forward so that she was astride him. "Slide over me, spread your legs on either side of me, take me into you and ride me. God, it won't take long."

 

Cassie had been disappointed when Dan pushed her back so that she could not keep him in her mouth. She was certain that he had only been seconds away from discharging down her throat. But now, she followed his instructions, and straddled him. Knowing that she was good and moist, she reached for his erect penis, guided it to her opening, and eased herself down.

Immediately, the sensation of his rod travelling up inside her was just magic, yet so familiar, only this time she was in charge. At the same time one of his hands stroked her breast, while the other reached down between her spread thighs, and one finger sought out her clit. Cassie heaved up with the wild ecstasy of it. She looked down into Dan's face, his lips were parted, and his words were mere desperate gasps as he told her, "I'm so close." His finger flickered madly on her clitoris. "I need to take you with me."

Cassie continued to rise and fall and couldn't decide whether it was Dan humping inside her or his finger favouring her clitoris, but there was no doubt, if Dan was close to orgasm then they would go together.

Dan let out a groaning cry as though he was being tortured, but the fast rise of his hips against her told Cassie that it was his time. She raised her own hips just once more, and then drove down as hard as she could. That's all that was needed. As they both exploded, their cries rose up among the branches of the sheltering trees.

For Cassie, it seemed to go on and on and it was so good. Weakening she lay forward on top of Dan, her lips searching for his. The kiss was long and gentle. At last, as their lips separated, she managed to say breathlessly, "Another first."

Lying quietly for a while, gently stroking each other, they talked about the following day when the children came home. "I'm collecting them in the morning," she told him. "I've thought about this. I'll advise them that you are a good friend, working in the area and that you've been calling for an evening meal. I'm sure they'll be intrigued that you're an artist."

"I hope so."

"Of course, we may have to curtail our sex life at first until we work out something."

Dan nodded his understanding, and then said, "If that's the case we'd better build up a reserve." He rolled on top of her, and, for the next half hour, Cassie shared the delight of them satisfying each other.

 

Despite his concerns, Dan found that the meeting with the children was much easier than he had expected. Angela, only eight, with hair colour, eye colour, and winning smile, Dan could tell she was set to be the double of her mother, whereas Vince's face had a much darker look, with larger features, like his father, Cassie confirmed.

They eyed him curiously at first, but then Vince held out his hand for a formal handshake, while Angela came and kissed him on the cheek. Dan could see that Cassie doted on them, but they were very well mannered, and very curious about Dan.

On that first night, as they sat at the table in the kitchen, Angela asked Dan, "Are you really an artist?"

Dan had deliberately kept his sketch pad nearby, guessing that the question would arise at some time. He extracted the first sketch of Cassie, the more revealing one having been stored away by Cassie.

"Can you tell who that is?" he asked, holding it in front of the girl.

A quick glance brought instant recognition, "Did you really draw that?"

"He did," Cassie told her, smiling as she patted Dan's head. "He's quite a clever boy."

"Could you do one of me?" Angela asked.

"Oh, now, Angela, Dan is very busy."

Dan shook his head, "No problem."

Vince had moved around to have a look, "And me."

So that was Dan's first step into catching their affection. He sketched them both that night and was delighted at their acceptance of him. Apart from the sketching, playing football before the meal was popular.

As expected, their sex life was seriously disrupted, but on the Wednesday Cassie told him that Anna and Barry had the afternoon off, were going to the cinema in town and had offered to take Vince and Angela. A salacious gleam in her eye, Cassie had told him, "If you can take some of the afternoon off we might have a little playtime."

"I'll have to think about it," Dan said, feigning a shy grin. His work had been going well. The second waterfall painting was finished. But, at the same time, such progress seemed to bring his leaving time closer. He hated even thinking about it.

However, that Wednesday, after three days of looking at each other, stealing a crafty hug, but otherwise totally celibate, they threw their naked bodies at each other like wild tigers. Within minutes, and without any discussion of it, they were in the sixty-nine position, with Dan slurping noisily in the cream between her thighs, while Cassie sucked hungrily on his eager erection.

Each avoided climax, and broke so their hands could explore each other's bodies. As Dan's hands stroked over Cassie's buttocks she jerked as his index finger, not accidentally, she was sure, nudged into the tightness of her anus. Cassie was surprised, after the initial shock, at just how pleasurable it was, and she wondered, briefly, what full penetration there might be like.

However, they ended that little session in the more conventional manner in which Dan reduced her to a quivering wreck with his work on her clit, while she gave his cock a thorough mouthing and they came together in a gorgeous mutual bang.

Thursday became the life changer. Cassie had joined Dan and her children in a ball passing game outside, when the telephone rang. Cassie threw Dan a puzzled but worried look before hurrying inside. Dan followed her and stood in the doorway watching her, hoping it wasn't bad news. He hadn't known her have a phone call this late in the day.

Cassie introduced herself, and then she smiled, "Oh, Harold, good to hear from you. You have some news."

Dan watched her face as she said "Yes." Her eyes looked across at him, as she went on her voice rising, "Who?"

Dan listened as Cassie’s voice rose with some amazement," Honestly?" Followed by, "She took it away without paying?"

She listened again, and looked directly at Dan, her blue eyes as bright as he'd ever seen them. He had moved a little closer by this time, "Of course, he's here with me now."

Her face aglow with excitement, Cassie lowered the phone and asked Dan, "Dan, could you be at the Cunningham house at eleven o'clock in the morning?"

The Cunningham house? That big white building on the hill? "But why?"

"Just say 'yes' — it's about your painting."

How could it have anything to do with his painting? "My painting?”

Cassie was talking into the phone again, "He'll definitely be there, Harold. You'll let them know?"

As she put the phone down Dan started to say, "What’s going on?”

Cassie came to him, clasped his hands in hers and drew him to the table, "Please, Dan, just sit here. I have a confession to make."

His head in a whirl, Dan did as instructed, "A confession?"

She sat facing him, her face reddened with excitement, "The waterfall painting you gave me—"

"You were having it framed, you said."

Cassie nodded, "Yes, well that was only half true. That call was from Harold Bramstone, he's an old and dear friend of mine, and he has an antiques and memorabilia shop in the centre of town."

"I think I've looked in his window."

Cassie shook her head, laughing as she said, "Not recently you haven't. Otherwise, you would have seen your waterfall painting there."

"What?" Dan stared at her not knowing what to think.

Cassie reached out a hand to touch his, "I'm sorry that I was so secretive. On the off-chance, I took it to show Harold, but he agreed to frame it and put it in his window. As I said having it framed wasn't a total lie."

Dan was weighing up what he had heard in her phone conversation. "He has sold it?"

Cassie's head nodded emphatically. "When he asked me what price he should put on it I hadn't a clue. He was very impressed with it, by the way. I said I would trust his judgement. If someone made an offer he thought reasonable to accept it."

"So, it is sold?"

"There's more," she said, and she was so like a child at Christmas that the similarity he had seen with her daughter came to mind. "The person who came in wanting to purchase it was... none other than Mrs. Nancy Cunningham, just the wife of the multi-rich entrepreneur."

"From up there?" Dan gestured vaguely out towards the hill.

Cassie nodded, "Harold said she loved it, and he allowed her to take it away for her husband to see it and make an offer."

Sharing some of her elation now, Dan leaned forward, "So what has happened?"

Cassie’s face was aglow as she told him, "She phoned Harold with her husband's offer and the request that you go to see him tomorrow, with any other work you may have."

When, after his anxious request, Cassie told him what the offer had been, Dan almost fell off his chair. No work of his had ever sold for that staggering amount. He jumped up, unable to contain himself. "Oh, my God. Cassie, you little beauty!" he chuckled, as Cassie, face alive with delight, came into his arms, and they hugged wildly.

"Are you two in love or something?" Angela's voice piped from the doorway.

Behind her, Vince cried, "Is dinner not ready yet?"

The following morning Dan turned up at the farm just after nine. Cassie had never seen him look so formal, in jacket and sober blue tie. They sat and drank coffee, talked about what might happen, about the amount of money he'd been offered. "Hell, think of the gear I might buy with that."

The children were eager to be told what that big white house was like inside, "See if they have many dogs," Vince asked.

Dan left at half-past ten, and Cassie tried to busy herself. The children would be going to the gym in town at two o'clock and to their credit, they helped her with the chores around the house.

Midday came, no sign of Dan.

 

One o'clock arrived, but Dan didn't. That was two hours, Cassie fumed impatiently, what could he be doing up there? The initial news about the sale of the painting had been so exciting, but now, what could this follow-up mean?

Two o'clock and still no Dan, but the father of Vince's friend arrived to pick up the children. "Back about four," he called as Cassie met him at the gate, and her children bundled into the back of the car.

It was two thirty-five when she saw the blue van appear over the horizon. Being so pent up, Cassie had to overcome the urge to run down the drive. She couldn't imagine what could have taken him so long.

Standing on the edge of the porch, she watched as Dan guided his van up to where she stood. To her surprise he stopped it there, climbed out and strode towards her, his head shaking.

"My God," he cried, as he came up the steps, and reached out for her. "My God! You're wearing the same dress that you were wearing the first time I saw you standing here."

Enjoying his enthusiastic approach, she was still too eager to know what had happened, and she struggled free from his grip. "How did it go up at the house?"

Dan took her hand and led her into the kitchen, "Wow, that house. You wouldn't believe how big it is. Goes back much further than—"

"Dan, just tell me about the house later. What happened with Cunningham?" her voice had begun to show her irritation. Was he just teasing her?

Dan's face creased as he said, "What a surprisingly lovely couple they are. With all their money, they are so down to earth. Nancy Cunningham must have been stunning when she was younger — she's very attractive now at... what? Must be in her sixties."

"I've met her at charity events," Cassie hissed, her exasperation rising. "Are you going to tell me... anything?"

Dan's composure suddenly broke up and his teasing could not go on as he said with laughter locked into his voice, "He liked all of the paintings I had in the van. Had a good old leer at the nude I have of Vanessa. Told me I was highly talented and said he would buy two other landscapes."

“Then he asked if I'd prefer cash."

"How much?"

From that point, Cassie sat and listened, slack-jawed, as Dan's voice broke as he gave her the figure. Then, excitedly, he went on to tell her and everything, Originally Cunningham had only wanted a large portrait of his wife but when Dan had shown them his sketches of Cassie and the kids, Mrs. Cunningham had recognised Cassie immediately. Dan went on to say how impressed she was by the likeness and he’d offered to do an immediate sketch.

Cassie could tell that something bigger was coming as the pitch of Dan’s voice rose further.

He went on to tell her how he’d sat in the conservatory with Mrs. Cunningham and had almost finished after forty-five minutes when two of their friends arrived, a man and his wife. Dan’s eyes lowered as he told her that they had been so impressed that the wife asked if he’d do one for her.

Dan had made that sketch and his face reddened as he told Cassie how enthusiastic and grateful they had been

“So, they should have been. You, Dan Carney, are just brilliant," Cassie stood and drew his head against her breasts. At the same time, she unfastened the top buttons of her dress, so his lips were against the rise of her skin. All this talk of his success had her moistening. "Want to celebrate?"

“Soon,” Dan told her, leaning back out of her grasp, “there’s much more.”

He went on to tell Cassie how Cunningham had taken him into his study and had quizzed him about his ambitions. Dan had told him of his dream of having his own studio. Cunningham had gone on about his own beliefs, and Dan’s voice broke as he outlined the biggest part of his morning.

“My God, Cassie. He has offered to sponsor me. Told me that, given his entrepreneurial habit, for twenty per cent of all profits, he would finance a location and any extra materials I might need. There are two shops vacant in town that might be good locations, and he would arrange any alterations necessary to fulfil my needs.”

Cassie wanted to reach for him but found she was just too stunned, and Dan went on, "He asked if I wanted time to consider." His eyes were warm on Cassie, "Well, twenty per cent off the money I earned this morning still left a hell of a lot. I accepted after a pretend few minutes. I have to view the two shops that are currently empty."

All Cassie could manage was, "Oh, my God. My God, Dan. Does this mean— ?" She started towards him, but he held up a hand, "There's one more thing. Have you any champagne?"

Cassie shook her head, "Sorry. You want to celebrate? Brandy do?"

"That'll be fine."

In no time Cassie found two glasses held liberal amounts of brandy. When she brought them to the table, Dan was standing, smiling fondly at her. He took his glass in one hand, and urging her to do the same, took a little sip.

"Here's to—" Cassie began but Dan stopped her.

"I have a little speech to make," he told her.

For Cassie the last half hour had been a mounting series of surprises, but now a speech.

Dan put his glass on the table and drew her close. Immediately Cassie was aware of the bulge in the thinner pants he was wearing. Good, she knew she was already moist.

"My father once told me that once your luck changes it usually changes big." Dan's face was very close to hers and she wanted to kiss him, but he went on. "From the moment I saw you dressed exactly as you are now, I hoped my luck might be changing. But what you have been to me, since then makes you the luckiest of charms. Your actions have brought about this fantastic situation."

Cassie was practically melting at his words. "So how can we celebrate your luck?" she said her hand moving down for that bulge. As soon as she touched it she took a half step away. It wasn't the shape she had expected.

Solemn-faced again, Dan reached into his pants pocket, produced a small cube shaped box, and held it out to her. Cassie's leg felt shaky. A box of that shape usually contained only one thing.

“Open it."

Trembling, Cassie did just that, and found a ring bearing, not the biggest diamond in the world, but the most wonderful one she had ever seen. There were tears of joy in her eyes as she looked up into Dan's face

"If I thought it might make you cry I mightn't have bought it, Cassie Carney.

She frowned, "What did you call me?"

"Well, that's going to be your name, isn't it? Drink your brandy."

It was just three minutes later, stoked on elation and brandy, they were naked together on the bed, stroking each other with such warmth, kissing each other everywhere, their skins seeming to melt together. All aglow, Cassie finally lay back, parted her thighs wide, eager to accept Dan's gratitude through the medium of his hungry manhood.

Unlike their first time together his entry into her was one long thrust deep into the very core of her. His draw back was slow, but the second thrust was harder again. She was so ready her whole being tensed in anticipation of the approaching climax. When it came, her hips, her whole body pressed up to receive him, her blood turned to lava that flowed all over her body.
 

For Dan this was the last stage of a near perfect day. Nothing could better that moment when he revealed his future intentions for Cassie, dear Cassie. Right now, everything was eclipsed by being inside her once more enjoying the sensation emanating from her orgasm shaking her body beneath him. Her inner walls pulled at his heaving cock, as he continued to thrust full length into her. He wanted her to reach those heights beyond anything she had ever experienced just to prove how much he felt about her.

 

Not for the first time, coming down from her high Cassie realised that Dan was still warmly sliding deep inside her. As ever it was devastatingly good to have him find his pleasure inside her. Each of his torpedo thrusts was an extra joy for her, and all she wanted to do was to go along with it until she was struck by a second less devastating orgasm.

Still stroking up inside her, Dan's lips found hers and their kiss was like some added treat. The kiss, hands squeezing her breast, all added to both their excitement, and as faster and faster, his erection heaved into her, with her juices flooding around it. She knew Dan was about to climax, but quite amazed, Cassie realised that so was she. Yet it seemed so fitting that on this occasion, on what had become such a special day, that they should hit that high in unison.

Their mutual cries of release and joy, seemed to echo through the house, as they hugged and stroked madly at each other, hips heaving, bodies rocking. At last, they lay completely still, happy in each other.

"Forever?" Dan asked.

"Forever and a day." Cassie sighed, and she held up her left hand to reveal that her old wedding ring was gone, and a diamond sparkled in its place. Dan took her hand and kissed it.

At that moment, a car horn sounded from down by the gate. Vince and Angela were back. Hastily, Cassie and Dan dressed, before, hand in hand, they descended the stairs towards the rest of their lives.

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments