Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Token Honeymoon - episode 7

"Things get complicated, Dan plays the token card."

13
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Walking home June pressed Dan again.

"How was it for you? You still haven't said."

"When we were doing it I was trying to think how to make it all work for everyone else. The whole thing was too intense. My brain was in overdrive, I didn't have time to feel anything. When was over, looking back it felt good, but in the moment I was too wound up."

"So you didn't enjoy it at all? That's awful." She paused for a second, looking intently at his face. "You did so well, I was so proud of you. I thought you must be having fun."

"I didn't feel anything. No that sounds wrong; I did feel a lot, but kind of, not feelings, not emotion, more technical, like a balancing act with forces that felt too much for me all the time. Like tightrope walking, fun when you get to the other side but not in the middle. I'm glad we did it. I'm relieved I didn't let you down."

"You shouldn't feel like that, it wasn't a job, it wasn't a test."

"It was. I know it wasn't meant to be, I get that, but it was. I was the novice there. Both of them have been playing their games for a while."

"And I'm a couple of hundred ahead of you, I know, I know, but you gave me two firsts. You know that don't you."

"Three really, if you count fine detail, or even four."

Finally she smiled. "Go on. Tell me. I obviously wasn't counting and you were."

"Fucking a cock cage, obviously, having your butt licked by a woman, being led on a flexible dog lead in public and drinking wine on a beach naked with another couple."

"We brought the wine."

"It still counts. Oh. and don't forget staking out some poor guy on the beach, so you can suck his cock, have your bits tongued and all the rest."

"There is one other."

"Yeah, seeing your husband fuck another woman, though that only works if you had eyes in the back of your head."

"Hearing it counts. I've read all sorts of stories about people standing outside bedroom doors and hearing too much."

She watched Dan face go back into analytical mode. "Hearing may be worse. If your New York tapes were audio only I'd find it much harder to cope. When you hear a play on the radio, more of it is in your imagination. If you'd only recorded audio I might have thought you were in love with all those New Yorkers. Seeing it convinced me you weren't."

She stopped him walking, pulled his arm back, spun him around so that they were face to face and for a few seconds said nothing, searching his face.

"That's the most important thing you've said to me since I got back." He watched tears spring up in her eyes. She started to say something but it was lost in a little gasp and she fell into his arms. "Oh Dan, Dan, Dan, I love you. I'm so relieved," she sobbed. Dan held her, stroking her hair, enjoying the warmth of her skin against him. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight.

As the sobs faded away he kept her tight, not wanting the moment to end. She pushed back enough to see him, blinking away the tears and eventually turning to link arms and continue walking, now so close together, so entwined that it took ten minutes longer to get home.

"The thing is," said Dan when they were back in the house, "my brain needs time to process these things. Today was a record breaking epic, but I need time to work through it all. I probably won't know what I think until it about Wednesday."

June slumped into a chair laughing. "So my plan to have you catch up two hundred days in a fortnight may be a bit dumb."

"Yeah, but that shouldn't stop us trying."

"Okay, so while we are on the subject, what did you think about Bob and his cage?"

"He seems to go for it, but maybe he has no choice."

"How do you mean?"

"I think she wants to keep on fucking others whatever he thinks and she doesn't want him playing around either, not even getting himself off. Maybe she gave him no choice."

"But he wears it."

"Yeah, but… well, I don't know. Deep in a relationship it's hard to tell who is pushing who. I don't know enough about them to be sure what's going on. She could be coercing him, bullying him, it's hard to say. I don't think that's it because he seems relaxed, but you never know."

June stopped him, turned him to face her.

"Do I push you? Do I bully you?"

"It's hard to say." He laughed. "Hard to say because you've been back less than a week. You have pushed me, yeah, sure, but bully, no, not yet anyway. We talk all the time. I'm pretty sure if I really said no, it would mean no."

"It would; but you don't say no."

"Sure, but I might one day. You need to remember that."

"Go on," she said, a question in her voice.

"Right now I don't know what I might be missing, so even when I'm scared shitless like today, I say yes, because otherwise I'd never know," he grinned. "Some day I might not feel like that. There might be somethings that you try where I know it makes me feel bad and I'll know I'm not going to get over it. That's why we're doing this, right? So we can be the best we can be for each other. That's why you started it, and I get that. I totally get that."

"But it's hard going?"

"Yeah," he said with a long breath out, "yeah, at times it is."

"Am I… I mean are we going too fast?"

"I think going as fast as you can is part of the learning. If you hear me screaming, slow down."

"Do you really want dinner with them tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm curious to see Bob in a domestic situation, in his gear."

"Think they'll ask others? We could be stepping into an orgy."

"Only one way to find out."

*  *  *

The aroma hit them as they walked in; local sea food, cooked well with a fresh salad and good wine. The surprise was the other guest. Bob as promised was naked but this time wore a collar with matching wrist and ankle cuffs as well as his cock cage. He served the meal and stood in attendance. The surprise was Ray, who Amanda simply introduced as her bull.

"He's here until tomorrow," she said. "The deal with Bob was that we have two weeks holiday and I have one of the weeks with Ray. He went souvenir shopping this afternoon," she giggled, 'getting things for his wife back in England. Ray is here till tomorrow and Bob is freed once Ray's gone… as long as he's good. We have a few more days after that."

"Pleased to meet you Ray," said June in what Dan immediately recognised as her New York voice, the one she used when she welcomed studs into her room back there.
For Dan that voice produced a frisson of anxiety and one glance at Ray's cock only added to the butterflies in his stomach. Did Amanda share? he wondered. How does this work? Ray is going to fuck Amanda and I bet she likes an audience. Ray obviously thinks a lot of his prowess, so he's going to show off. I already fucked Amanda this afternoon so I'm not going to be at the front of the queue. He hardly heard June say, "This is my husband Dan."

"I hear you did a great job on Mandy this afternoon."

How to respond, a dozen possibilities flashed through Dan's mind.

"I Had to improvise a little - on the beach with no chance to get acquainted, spur of the moment stuff. Amanda's tongue did a good job on June."

Dan smiled, I'm going to be modest and self assured, he thought. What's the betting he'll want a threesome with June and try to get her to stay the night. Well, okay, he thought, I'll get a chance to talk to Bob and make sense of his end of things.

The meal tasted as good as it's aroma and the desert was entertaining but small, obviously intended to ensure that no one felt too full.

"It's time Bob," said Amanda.  They all stood up and Bob started clearing the table. Their chalet was laid out in a studio design with a big king size bed at one end and a couch along one wall. Dan, Ray and the girls found seats while they watched Bob clear the table, when all the dishes were gone he removed the cloth.

"You'll love this part," said Amanda, "can you give Ray a hand with the table while I see to Bob."

Ray got up and beckoned to Dan. "We need to stand the table on it's end with the top facing that way," he said, pointing at the bed.

It took a careful lift and then a little coordination to have it facing the right way and positioned on a small floor mat. The legs were set in a little so the table top was leaning back at about eighty degrees. As soon as it was ready Amanda stood Bob in front of the table with his back to it. Ray took hold of his left hand and attached a rope to the cuff. He hooked it over the top of the table and tied it to one of the legs. The other arm had the same treatment leaving Bob strung up and leaning back. Amanda pulled his legs apart and fixed them in the same way, his feet resting on the mat.

"Oh God you look so gorgeous like that," she said, kissing him and playing with his cock cage. "So tempting. Sometimes I whip him," she said, turning to Dan but it doesn't seem fair with the sunburn. Maybe some ice later on."

The poor bastard has to watch Ray fuck his wife, thought Dan, at least I should be able to talk to him. I wonder what June thinks?

He glanced at June, trying to read something in her expression and was shocked to see Ray had one arm around her and was whispering in her ear. Dan looked back at Bob and saw that Amanda was gagging him. So no conversation after all. Hell.

"Time for your photograph," said Amanda. "Hey Ray, stop seducing June and get over here."  She turned to Dan, "which of you has the camera?"

"It's in my bag, but June takes the pictures." He picked up the GoPro and handed it to June.

"Ray's going to fuck you isn't he, so its okay to take a pic of my two men together, yeah?"

This is all going too fast, thought Dan. June giggled and took the camera.

"Make it big Ray," said Amanda.

"Care to suck it for me June, just to get in the mood?"

For a second there was a slightly panicked look on June's face and she shot a furtive glance at Dan, who shrugged his shoulders. There didn't seem to be any way out of this. June dropped to her knees and took Ray's cock in her mouth, put the camera on the floor and worked with both hands for twenty seconds until Ray was at least half hard. She picked up the camera pointed it at Ray standing next to Bob and took a burst of pictures. She handed the camera back to Dan.

"Here we go Bobby boy," said Ray and stepped behind the table and began pushing it across the room, sliding it along on the mat until it was a few feet from the end of the bed.

Amanda led June towards the bed. "Are you okay with bareback? he's completely safe, I had him tested before we set off. Get Dan to check if you like, the papers are on the cupboard there," she waved at a cupboard on the other side of the room.

June caught Dan with a slightly desperate glance and he set off to find the papers. They were clear; tests from a clinic and everything looked genuine for the three of them. He turned to look for June who by now was on the bed being kissed by Amanda.

He managed to catch her eye and gave a thumbs up sign. As he did it he realised that could be interpreted many ways. Yes the tests were okay, but had he just said yes to Ray fucking his wife without even being able to discuss it? What were the rules, what about safe words? How long was this going on? What about him?

He turned towards the bed and was nudged by Ray who handed him a glass and put a bottle of wine on top of the cupboard.

"Sorry about this mate, I really fancy that June of yours, looks like you're the wallflower for now," he said and brushed past Dan on his way to the bed.

Dan put the glass down and looked at the camera in his hand. He flipped through the menu and changed it to movie, aimed it as best he could and set it going.

He strolled back to his bag, took out his phone and checked the camera wifi to look at the image. He'd guessed well, the bed was in focus on one side of the picture and Bob tied to the table was side on, near the other side of the frame. Dan switched out of phone view to save battery, collected the bottle and glass and headed for the sofa. As he passed Bob he stopped and smiled at him, giving the cock cage a gentle tweak.

"Are you going to be like this all night?"  Bob nodded. "Thought so," he said and settled on the sofa to watch.

On the bed Ray's cock was halfway down June's throat and as far as he could see she was enjoying the challenge, with the added enhancement that Mandy's mouth was clamped on June's pussy.

Unlike the afternoon his position on the sofa gave Dan time to think. Should I fuck Amanda? he thought. It would be a repeat of this afternoon so maybe not. On the other hand I could think about it more, so I'd have answers for June, but is that a reason to fuck someone?

Dan glanced at Bob, trying to imagine what was going on in his mind. A careful look at his cage suggested some arousal, there was certainly flesh bulging at the holes, though not as much as when June was working on him. Restrained like that, forced to watch what his wife was up to and not able to get any relief; what did it do to a man?

I think I'd get either bored or angry, but maybe Bob spends most of the night aroused and if he really is getting released in the morning he'll probably come in five seconds. Amanda will tell him that's why she has Ray and claim to be nice to him at the same time, poor sod, he's completely trapped.

Dan closed his eyes, different scenarios running around in his head, for a moment lost in speculation in his imagination so that he didn't notice the change on the bed. When he focused again June lay flat on her back with Ray about to fuck her. Hell, I missed it, I should have jumped in.

Dan's mind was suddenly racing as he tried to catch June's eye but his vision was blocked in a second by Amanda squatting on her face. Dan got up and went to the side of the bed. Kneeling alongside June he whispered in her ear.

"Are you okay there?" He pushed her hair out of her eyes so he could see her clearly despite Amanda's pussy covering her lips. Her eyes opened wide, as though she was surprised by something and Dan knew Ray had entered her.  She rolled her eyes at him. Dan kissed her forehead, unsure what his place was in all this.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

He kissed her eyelids closed then whispered."I love you."

This wasn't the evening he was expecting and he had no idea what to do. He eased back on his haunches to look at Amanda who had her eyes half closed and was playing with her nipples as she ground her pussy round and round on June's mouth.

There didn't seem to be an obvious way into the action and Ray, like Amanda had his eyes closed. Dan looked at Bob, who must have seen it all before; he thought for a moment about whipping him, none of this would be happening if Bob was man enough to keep his own woman. The flash of anger was only that, a flash, rapidly replaced by another thought that maybe Bob loved Amanda so much that he wanted her to have everything, or maybe he knew he couldn't do it and… and… and any number of possibilities.

If there was anyone to be mad about it was Ray. He was the one who seemed determined to have everything without asking, but he was still thrusting, eyes closed in his determination, or maybe he was avoiding looking at Dan. He retreated to the sofa and the wine, desperately trying to think and feeling too uncomfortable to process anything.

How long does it take to sip wine? Maybe ten minutes or fifteen if you day dream a little. June had come twice. Ray sure had stamina but he could hardly be a spoilsport if Dan got involved now.

As if reading his mind, on the bed there was another change. Ray got off June and turned her over into a doggie position. Dan saw that as an opportunity and did his best to get a blow job from June but he never got the chance. Amanda, lying flat on the bed sat up and grabbed him pulling him towards her and taking his cock in her mouth with enthusiasm. With his cock impaled in Amanda's mouth he had his back to June. He looked over his shoulder to see Amanda managing to raise her pussy to June's face at the same time as sucking his cock. Feeling that he was finally getting into it he grinned at June, more to say 'Hey look at this' than to ask if she minded or to encourage her.

In his mind Dan was fixated on living in the moment, trying to make the most of it, concentrating so hard on enjoying the sensation that everything else went out of his mind. Unlike the afternoon when he spent so much energy thinking about the others that he lost all feelings of his own, this time it was all him.

Ray, whether by instinct or design seized the moment to pull his well lubricated cock out of June's pussy and aim for the other hole. At that exact moment, Amanda, revealing yet more athletic ability heaved her cunt hard against June's mouth as Ray jammed her head down, stifling the cry she tried to make.

Ray rammed his cock all the way home as June was trapped between Ray's thrusts and Amanda's pelvis. Dan, staying in the moment, was oblivious to the activity behind him until he felt Amanda move and heard some kind of noise from June.

Behind him June had wrestled free by rolling over, freeing herself from Ray and Amanda at the same time. Dan, concentration disturbed, and momentarily thrown reacted slowly, Ray was much faster. He flung himself on June, now in the missionary position, laughing as he did it, plunging his cock into the right hole this time and descending on her kissing so hard she couldn't speak. As she caught her breath he was still ahead of the game.

"Sorry," he said. "Sorry, I shouldn't have pulled a stunt like that. I should have asked." His voice was quiet and before June could say anything he kissed her into silence. Amanda was making loud sucking noises, shouting with meaningless enthusiasm "Oh yes baby, all the way baby," and similar phrases so that Dan failed to realise that anything was amiss or that Ray and Amanda were working together.

Taking it further, now that she was dislodged from June, Amanda pulled Dan on top of her demanding a flat out face fuck. For him, a novice in such things he had to pay attention to what his arms and legs were doing to avoid crushing the woman under him. That's not to say that he didn't enjoy the spectacular attention that Amanda gave him. Dan had no idea that it was rehearsed, previously discussed and planned, a ploy that Ray and Amanda had tried before.

Dan came, given how hard he'd been concentrating and Amanda's enthusiasm and expertise it was inevitable. He rolled off her and was slightly appalled when she immediately began treating June to a share of Dan's cream, the two becoming locked together at the mouth for what seemed like minutes on end.

Dan, a little weary and to some extend disorientated, retreated to the sofa and the wine to get his bearings. As he watched he saw June orgasm again, fighting for breath pounded by Ray's seemingly inexhaustible cock with her face covered with Amanda's kissing..

Ray slowed his pace for a while, pressing deeper, knowing he had more length than Dan, though of course not knowing that June had experienced bigger cocks in New York. June's awareness was beginning to come back and she began to find Ray amusing, he was trying so hard and must think he was the best there was. June couldn't resist a little mockery.

"Come on big boy, is that all you've got?"

That was the moment that Dan chose to arrive and say he was tired and maybe it was time to go. He didn't press it, it hardly seemed polite when June was being pounded by Ray and having her nipples chewed by Amanda.

"In a minute love," she said. "I want to be sure I've had everything Ray can do."

Dan failed to realise that she was responding to a challenge and muttered "Okay, I'll just get some air."

He strolled to the other end of the room where he saw the key hanging on a hook beside the door. He took it and let himself out, locking the door behind him.

In the balmy air outside he relaxed and found himself drawn to the sound of the sea. Five minutes later he had his toes in the water when it occurred to him that if June went home she would have no idea where he was. He turned and walked back to the house. When he got there it was empty. They'd both taken keys so he waited, expecting June to turn up at any minute. He drank some water, had a shower, ate a little of the cold chicken in the fridge and eventually noticed the time. Three O'clock.

"This is crazy," he said out loud. "Where the hell is she?" By now, with his head rather clearer it dawned on him again that Ray might be trying to get June to stay the night. Why hadn't he remembered his earlier thought? What greater victory over another guy than to seduce his wife into staying the night when she was on her honeymoon. What if June was into that? What if this was another test. The hell with that. He rummaged through the suitcase and found the pile of tokens.

"Let's see if this works," he muttered, picking one out of the pack. He wrote a note to June saying 'GONE LOOKING FOR YOU' and left it on the bed.

Back in the other chalet June had surfaced from her last orgasm when she realised that Dan was not there.

"I should go," she said.

"He said he was getting some air, he'll be back soon, don't worry."

"He did, I heard him and he's taken our key," said Amanda.

"Besides, I've still got something for you," said Ray. "At least one more go."

June still hazy from multiple orgasms allowed her legs to be spread again, ceasing to worry about Dan, ceasing to worry about anything.

When Dan opened the door the three on the bed were asleep. He strolled around the room watching all three and beginning to feel dreadful. So it was a plan to keep June, the bastard. He was about to waken them all and have it out when he remembered Bob. Bob would know. He undid the ropes and helped Bob massage some stiffness out of his legs, whispering to him, making sure they didn't wake the others.

Earlier in the night Dan had hardly noticed the background music, but now it was a help. He left it running and walked Bob down to the other end of the room before taking out his gag.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, thanks for letting me down. It's fun while they're at it but I hate the rest of the night."

"Do you want that cage off?"

"She has the key around her neck."

"Looks like a cheap lock to me, shall I pick it for you?"

"You can do that? Are you a safe cracker or something?"

Dan laughed. "I've been renovating an old house. It was foreclosed on — a wreck actually, but the guys who were evicted put padlocks on everything in sight out of spite. I could have chopped them with bolt croppers but I had time on my hands so I learned to pick them."

"Have a go if you like."

It took Dan a couple of minutes.

"Now you want to know why?" said Bob.

"The thought crossed my mind."

"I started it, you know, the wife share thing. I saw a guy at the gym one day with a huge one and I told Amanda about it. We got talking, you know in bed and such like and every now and then this guy and his cock would come up. It was pretty obvious that she fancied trying it. I talked her into it, chatted him up and he came around one night. She got all shy, but I wanted to watch."

"So that's where the bondage came from?"

"Yeah, well, we'd tried that stuff before to spice things up - both ways mind you, she's not averse to being on the receiving end. In fact next week she probably will be, once Ray's gone."

"And the cage?"

"Came later, after she'd had a few guys. I work a lot and she wanted to spice up her afternoons. Crazy really, she'd have these guys over and fuck them and text me pictures."

"So when you get home you're all fired up?"

"Yeah, that's about it but then I think she felt guilty and started to think I might be up to the same thing. I'm a senior executive when I'm not a caged slave, we have plush offices, there all these secretaries flying around, it would be easy, so when she feels nervous I wear it."

"Where does Ray come in?"

"He's kind of her favourite, the guy has a lot of energy, so she likes to bring him on holiday. He's not that well off, couldn't do it on his own and if he did his wife would want to come."

"So how does he manage this."

"He's a truck driver, he tells her it's a special load, long distance, has to go to France — you can guess, brings her presents; he's good with bullshit."

"I get it," said Dan. "One other thing before I wake them. Did they plan to get June to stay the night?"

Bob glanced at Dan for a second, a hint of sheepish embarrassment creeping across his face. "That bother you?"

"Yeah."

"Bit late now."

"I have a plan."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, you worried?"

"He won't like it"

"Tough."

"You sure she'll come? I mean no harm's done, right, you could just bed down here and you've both stayed the night."

"Bob, you do things your way, I'll do it mine."

"But if she won't come where does it leave you?"

"Pretty fucked I guess, well maybe. I need to know what kind of marriage I have."

Dan stopped for a moment watching Bob's worried face. "Cheer up," he said, "it should be fun to watch and if it's too awful you can always come home with us."

Dan stood up, shook hands with Bob, took a deep breath and set off to the bed. He stood watching June for a second. Fast asleep and breathing evenly, naked and beautiful, entwined with Ray who was half on top of her. Dan picked up her hand and kissed it, holding it and running his tongue around the fingers.

June opened her eyes, one slow drowsy blink followed by another.

"Time to go home."

"What time is it?"

"Four."

"Oh shit."

She struggled to move under Ray. "I'll have to wake him. You could just bed down?"

Ray grunted. "Yeah, butt out and bed down, she's staying here."

Dan let go of her hand. "Really?"

June struggled under Ray moving wearily, reluctantly. She looked up at Dan with sleepy, questioning eyes. He reached down and handed her a token.

June took the piece of paper, looking at the blank side, puzzled and unsure what was happening until she turned it over.

June came wide awake in a second and sat up in bed. Ray pushed her back down.

"Fuck off Ray, I'm going home."

"You're staying," he said, trying to grab her. She slapped his hand away, turned over so that she was face down and crawled out from under Ray. Amanda woke up and joined in.

 "Come on June, you don't need to leave, we're having a good time, a bit of rest and we can go round again."

June by then had got out of bed. "Sorry Mandy, it was good but I stayed to long already."

June turned to go. Ray followed dragging Amanda with him.

"Hold it. Nobody's leaving. I'm not done yet."

"Ray, you can't keep our guests here."

"Bob, it's nothing to do with you."

"Actually it was me that invited them."

"Who untied you?"

"Dan did, I was out on my feet; anyway it's tomorrow already, I'm supposed to be free."

"Not while I'm around."

"Leave it Ray, come back to bed," said Amanda.

"I'm the alpha male, I decide."

By then Dan had scooped up the Go Pro and his bag and was opening the door, pulling it wide to make room for June to go ahead of him.

"Forget all that cod psychology Ray," he said. "All that alpha and beta stuff is so much crap. It's been a great night, but we're done now. Thanks again. Good night Amanda."

Dan rapidly caught up with June and took her hand but before she could say anything Bob caught up with them.

"Can I take you up on that offer?"

"Sure but don't you need to get back to Amanda?"

"Not tonight, Ray would beat the shit out of me."

"Wouldn't Amanda stop him?"

"No chance - she'd be sorry and everything in the morning but if she got in the way she'd get beaten too."

"Is she going to be safe?" This was June, suddenly anxious.

"She always has been, I think she'll be okay, especially if I'm out of there."

They walked in silence back to their chalet, Dan led June into the spare room, "Can you fix the bed for Bob love, I'll show him the facilities."

It took two minutes to show Bob around and offer him a shower. When he came back to the spare room June was sitting forlornly on the bed crying.

"I screwed up didn't I."


End of episode 7

 

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments