Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trick or Treat

"Samantha finds love and sex at the office Masquerade ball"

9
5 Comments 5
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Halloween
Trick or Treat!

Samantha stood in front of the mirror admiring the costume she’d bought months ago in preparation for this night. It was October 31st , the night of her company’s big Halloween masquerade ball.

Samantha worked for one of the biggest Fortune 500 companies Nicrosafe that produced internet surfing software. She was an executive IT tech. Her job was interesting enough. But because of it she was always classified as a nerd or geek. But tonight she planned on showing everyone that she was neither of those titles!

One of the rules of the ball was that no one was allowed to show their faces until midnight! So no one would know who she was until then! And the best part of the whole evening was that Mica would be there! Mica was the most beautiful man Samantha had ever laid eyes on. But at work, he wouldn’t even look in her direction. She always wore business suits with her hair in a tight bun and she had her glasses on. But tonight, she would transform into Sinderella. Except this Sinderella had a sexy side!

For weeks Samantha had dreamt of tonight. In her dream not only did she get Mica but she had ended up having sex with him on the ballroom floor! Samantha sighed as she put on the finishing touches of her costume and headed out the door. She stepped out the front door and locked it behind her. She turned around and headed for the Limo that her friends and rented for the evening.

They all admired each others costumes as they drank champagne and laughed and talked about the ball. Quietly Samantha thought about Mica. She couldn’t wait to get there and see him. She already knew he was dressing up as Sorcerer. Samantha had stopped by his desk as he was ordering it online! “Lucky me!” she whispered to herself.

The Limo pulled up in front of the Grand Hotel on the beach and the girls all got out and headed into the ballroom. Samantha said her hello’s and made her way around the room searching for Mica. She finally found him standing near a pillar by himself. So she slowly made her way over to him. She stopped in front of him and put her hand out for him to shake.

She curtsied as he took her hand. “I’m Sinderella with an s,” she said.

“Well hello Sinderella, I’m Merlin the sorcerer. It’s very nice to meet you.” He smiled as he raised her hand to his lips and gently kissed the top of it. She smiled because both of them were faking bad British accents.

“Would you like to dance Sinderella?” he asked boldly.

Samantha noticed he hadn’t yet let go of her hand. “I’m very sorry Sir Merlin, but this Princess doesn’t dance. Although a walk down by the water might be nice.” She smiled under her mask.

“That sounds good. Shall we?” he said as he wrapped her arm around his and guided her toward a pair of French doors that led to the beach. They talked as they walked to the shoreline slowly.

“So do I know you Sinderella?” he asked.

“Well, we work in the same department. But I don’t think we’ve ever met. I see you all the time though,” she said as she slid her arm from around his and fiddled with her sleeve.

“Then I must have seen you,” he said as he took her arm again.

“I doubt that!”

“What do you mean?” He stopped and turned to face her.

“What I mean is, I see you everyday. I say hello and you walk by me without even looking at me! Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything to you tonight,” she said as she moved her arm and turned and started walking away.

“Where are you going? Please wait!” Mica ran up behind her and grabbed her arm gently. “Take your mask off please” He said as he took her hand in his.

“It’s not midnight yet…” she whispered as she put her head down.

“Screw midnight!” he said as he slid the mask off of her face.

“How could I have not noticed you?” He said as he smiled. “You’re beautiful!”

“I’m Samantha the geek and in the five years we’ve worked together, you’ve never so much as said good morning to me!”

“I’m sorry!” he said as he leaned in and kissed her. Samantha lost her breath for a moment.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

When she regained herself, she pressed into Mica and kissed him back hard.

They leaned out of the long kiss and stared at each other. Samantha took his hand and led him toward a short pier over the water. She walked all the way to the end and turned to face him.

“I’ve never done anything like this before. But I want you to fuck me! Right here right now Mica!”

Mica’s mouth opened and his knee’s went weak. “You want me to what?” he stuttered.

“I’m sorry…Forgive me. I should go now!” she said as she started walking around him. As she got to his side, Mica turned and grabbed her by her waist.

He pulled her to him and started kissing her again. “If that’s what the princess wants, then that’s what she shall get!” He turned her and leaned her against the railing. He slowly bent down and lifted her dress as his hand slid up the inside of her thigh. Samantha moaned as she felt her legs get weak. Her pussy got hot and wet almost instantly.

Samantha noticed how close they were to the hotel. And the thought of someone seeing them excited her. “Mica…” She whispered.

“Yes my princess?” he giggled.

“Someone might see us?” She smiled. He smiled back as he knelt down and buried his head between her legs.

She moaned loudly as his tongue gently flicked at her clit and his middle finger slid deeply into her wet slit. He slid his finger in and out as he worked his tongue hard on her clit. Samantha orgasmed almost immediately... It had been a long time since she had had sex, and now here she was having sex with Mica! She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Mica finished giving Samantha her fourth orgasm and stood up. Samantha pulled him to her hard and slid her hand into his robe, down his tights, and onto his cock. She knelt down and engulfed his now hard and throbbing cock into her mouth. She sucked him hard. After a few minutes he pulled it out of her mouth and guided her to stand up.

He turned her around to face the railing and the hotel. He reached his arms around her and unbuttoned her dress. He slid the sleeves off her shoulders. He took her breasts into his hands as the dress slid to her feet. She stepped out of it as he undressed and let his clothes fall next to hers.

He bent her over the railing and slowly slid himself into her. They both moaned as he held her thighs tight and slid in and out of her. He could feel her pussy contracting with each thrust. Samantha looked up at the hotel and saw three of her friends standing on the deck of the hotel watching them.

“Mica look…” she said in an almost inaudible whisper. He looked and saw the women watching them.

“Does that excite you Sinderella?” he asked her as he gently pushed her head down, wrapped his arms underneath her, grabbing her shoulders and pushed himself harder and deeper into her.

“Yessss…” she said as she orgasmed.

Mica could feel himself reaching climax. He pulled his throbbing wet cock out of her and led her to a nearby bench. He sat down. Samantha straddled him. She watched the women, who now had an even better view of them, as she sat down on his cock. She slid up and down as hard and fast as she could.

She held his shoulders tight as she came again. She could feel his cock swelling. She knew he was going to cum.

“I want to you to feel you cum inside me Merlin,” she said as she rode him hard. He grabbed her thighs and started grinding her against his cock. His breaths were rapid as his cock swelled. He couldn’t hold it anymore, he moaned loudly as his hot, sticky cum shot into Samantha’s tight pussy.

They both came at the same time. Samantha laid her head on his shoulder and he gently rubbed her back.

“We should get back inside. It’s almost midnight,” she said as she stood up and put her dress back on.

“You’re amazing Samantha,” he said as he finished buttoning his robe.

At midnight everyone revealed themselves. Mica stood to face Samantha.

“I’ll never pass you by again at work, but only on one condition!”

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Promise you won’t walk by me without at least giving me a kiss?” He smiled.

“I promise.” She smiled back at him. He pulled her to him and kissed her long and hard.

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Published 
Written by Tinalee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments