Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Girls Meet (Part 3)

"Part 3 of two girls meet..."

5
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
After our perfect day at the beach, we returned to Emma's house. We were full of sand, so we decided we should shower, and then go out somewhere. Emma showered first, so I kept myself busy waiting for her to get out. I sat on her couch, browsing the internet on her laptop. A few minutes into her shower, I heard her moaning softly. I lost interest in whatever website I was on, and walked down the hallway towards the bathroom. I noticed that she had left the door open a little, and as I approached the door, her moaning became more audible.

"Oh Lilly, mmm, your so hot, please fuck me." Emma moaned.

I froze where I was, almost gasping in shock that Emma was moaning my name. Part of me wanted to swing the door open, and fuck her in the shower, but yet I was glued to where I was standing. I realized while listening to Emma moaning, I was beginning to become very wet. I wanted her more than anything, to finally be able to not only just kiss her, which I had been wishing for, for months, but to love her. I had never felt this way about anyone I had met in my entire life. I literally loved this girl with all of my internal organs.

I was ripped away from my thought, when I heard the water turn off. I tiptoed down the hallway, back towards the couch. I was wondering if I should say anything to Emma, or if I should put on a poker face, if that was even possible. The door to the bathroom swung open, and Emma walked out, wearing a white towel wrapped around her body, and her hair, wrapped up into another towel. She let her hair fall out of the towel, and started combing through it. I realized I was staring, and I didn't want to blow my cover. I snapped myself out of it, and got my things to take a shower. I closed the bathroom door, but I left it unlocked.

I began shampooing my hair, and washing my body. I tried to resist, but I couldn't help but touch myself. I was so turned on from listening to Emma moaning. Soon enough, I had begun stroking my pussy lips, causing me to become even more turned on. I let the stream of water fall down on my rock hard nipples, and cascade gracefully down my body. I had to make the water temperature even hotter, because my body temperature was extremely high. I continued stroking my pussy with my fingers, and began to get more into it. I spread my pussy lips open, and started playing with my clit. With my other hand, I used two fingers to start fingering myself, slowly at first. I began moaning softly, when I was suddenly interrupted by Emma swinging the door open, causing me to jump.

"Hey sorry, I forgot my lotion in here." Emma said.

"Holy shit you scared me Emma, I thought you were a murderer or something the way you swung the door open!" I said, my heart still pounding in my chest.

"Sorry, I should have knocked first." Said Emma.

I heard the door close. I had not finished what I had been doing, so I started finger fucking myself again. I began moaning softly, because I didn't want Emma to hear me, and clearly these walls were paper thin, since I heard Emma moaning before, although she did have the door open. I fucked myself to a really good orgasm, and had to hold onto the wall, too keep myself from falling, as well as hold in my moaning, which I found quite difficult. I finished rinsing my hair, and shut the water off.

I pulled back the shower curtain, and gasped when I saw Emma sitting on the closed toilet seat. She was still wearing the white towel wrapped around her.

"Holy fuck, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I nearly screamed out.

Emma didn't answer, instead, she was looking at my body. I instantly became extremely red, and I grabbed a towel to cover myself.

"Sorry I didn't leave, I figured I would put lotion on, and then leave, but you got out sooner than I thought you would." Said Emma, sheepishly.

"Oh my God." I thought to myself. "She definitely heard me moaning."

Emma stood up, and her towel fell off. Instead of going to pick it up quickly, she stood there for a second.

SalmaGommez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalmaGommez

She was even more sexy than I had imagined. Before she had time to pick up her towel, I walked towards her, my towel falling to the ground on top of hers, and I pushed her against the wall kissing her. We didn't even have to say anything to each other, about how badly we wanted the other, because the way we kissed explained it all.

We stood there, kissing, Emma pinned up against the wall. Our hands explored each others naked bodies. We broke the kiss for a second, and ran hand in hand, into Emma's room, giggling like little school girls. Emma pushed me onto the bed, and continued to kiss me, laying on top of me. I felt like I could kiss her forever. She stopped for a second, and looked down into my eyes. She moved down a little, kissing my neck, causing me to moan softly. She moved back up a little, kissing up my neck, up to my ear.

"I wanted this for so long, Lilly." Emma whispered sexily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I tried to reply, but all I could get out was an encouraging moan. She kissed me softly on the lips again, and then moved down my body. She kissed my stomach lightly, my breathing quickening, as I waited, anticipating what was going to happen. Emma slowly, kissed her way down to my pussy, and kissed it, before spreading my lips slightly, her hot tongue making contact with my pussy for the first time.

Her head was now between my thighs, her tongue, slowly licking up and down my wet slit. After teasing me for a bit, she moved her tongue into my virgin tight hole. I cannot even find words to describe how amazing her tongue felt, as it entered me for the first time. I think I may have gone to heaven for a split second. She moved her tongue slowly, in and out. As she was tongue fucking me, she played with my clit with her right hand, and her left hand wandered around my body, from my boobs, to my stomach, brushing against my skin, occasionally playing with my nipples.

She replaced her tongue, with her finger. Only one at first, so I could get used to the feeling. She started licking my clit, and then added another finger into my pussy. She started increasing speed, fucking and licking me faster and faster, my moaning becoming increasingly louder. She then added a third finger, which drove me over the edge. I pushed Emma's head into my pussy, my fingers through her hair.

"Fuckkkk!" Was all I could manage to scream out as I came.

Emma moved up next to me, smiling. I kissed her, as I recovered from my orgasm. As soon as I collected myself, I started kissing my way down to Emma's pussy. I just went right into licking her, because I could tell she was already really turned on. Her pussy was soaked with her sweet juices. My tongue circled her clit, as I looked up at her, to see if she was enjoying it. I could tell that she was, because her eyes were closed, her head back into the pillow, her hands playing with her nipples, as she moaned. I moved my body on top of Emma's, and started fingering her slowly, while kissing her. I increased speed, as I kissed my way down her neck. I licked and sucked her nipples, as I continued fingering her. I could tell she was going to come soon, so I moved my head back down between her legs. I licked her clit, and sucked it, until she exploded into an orgasm, thrusting her pussy into my face as she came. I cleaned up all her juices, and moved back up next to her.

We lay there for a while, just looking at each other, smiling.

"I love you Emma." I said, while stroking her hair.

"I love you to Lilly." Emma said, as she leaned in to kiss me again. She rested her head on my chest, as we cuddled.

"Well so much for going out!" I said jokingly, as I held Emma in my arms. She laughed, and I lovingly stoked her hair, playing with it, and kissed her on top of her head.

"This is the start to an amazing relationship." I thought to myself, before I drifted off to sleep.
Published 
Written by unicorn92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments