Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Worlds Collide (Part 3)

"part 3 of the Two Worlds Collide series =)"

3
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Note: This installment doesn't contain sex, it is a buildup of the two characters, so you know more about them. There will be some in the next part though... and I will most likely be writing 1 more part, maybe another 2 parts, I will see where it goes...

It has been a month since the first weekend Amber and Hanna spent in each others arms. The past month has been the happiest of either of their lives, and they were finally happy. Every date they went on seemed like it was the first. The spark that had ignited their love in the first place stayed strong.

Hanna now rides to school everyday with Amber, who was now her girlfriend, and the love of her life. The pair of them were a picture perfect couple. They didn't make it known to the school that they were a couple, because after all, it is none of anyone's business anyway. There are of course, rumors about the two girls going out. The love they share is unique, and something everyone can see by the way they look at each other. The way they always smile when they are with each other, how close they are to each other, the countless hugs in the hallways. Even Hanna's mother was starting to suspect that they may be more than just friends.

Today is October thirteenth, and it just happens to be a Friday. All day through school Hanna had a gut feeling that something bad would happen. It was last period, and the two girls were sitting in photography class together. They handed in their project to the teacher, which they had lots of fun putting together. Amber could tell that something was bothering Hanna.

"Baby whats wrong?" Amber asked Hanna placing her hand gently on top of Hanna's hand.

"I just have a bad feeling, it's Friday the thirteenth. I'm just scared something bad is going to happen." Hanna replied weakly.

"I won't let that happen, okay babe? Don't worry about anything." Amber said reassuringly.

------------------------
The two girls walked to Amber's motorcycle, and got on as usual. Amber couldn't see, but Hanna still looked bothered, as they started off towards Hanna's house. They got to the house, and walked in laughing, talking about their day. They stopped mid conversation and came to a quick stop as soon as they entered through the door. To their surprise, Hanna's mom, Molly, was home early.

"Mom! What are you doing home so early?" Hanna asked.

"I didn't feel too well today, and also I wanted to have a talk with you." Said Molly, in a serious tone of voice.

"Is everything okay?" Hanna asked, worried.

"I have to go home and check on my dad, but I'll be back in a while." Amber said, trying to avoid awkwardly sitting through a conversation between Hanna and her mother.

"Don't bother coming back later Amber, Hanna will not be able to hang out with you." Molly said to Amber.

"But mom what the hell?! We had plans, we can't just cancel them!" Hanna protested.

"It's okay, we can reschedule. I'll call you later, Hanna. Bye Mrs. Hanson." Amber said.

"Bye." Hanna and Molly said in unison, as Amber walked out the door and down the street.

"So what's so important that I had to go cancelling my plans?" Said Hanna, with a slight attitude.

"First of all, drop the attitude. And second of all I need to discuss something with you." Molly paused for a brief moment, and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket. "What is this, is there something you want to tell me?" Molly asked, unfolding the piece of paper.

Hanna looked down at the paper, and to her horror, it was her handwriting. She had drawn hearts and doodles with her own and Amber's names all over the paper. Hanna didn't say anything for a few moments, and then broke the silence, with her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"It is what you see on the paper. I love Amber. I'm a lesbian, Mom." Hanna couldn't maintain eye contact with her mother, because she felt ashamed. She knew that she should not feel ashamed, because it wouldn't be considered a bad thing if it was a guy's name. Hanna found the courage to look back at her mother, who wore a look of disgust on her face.

"You are not allowed to see Amber, do I make myself clear?" Molly said, fighting back tears.

"No, you can't do that, you have no control over our relationship. You lied to me, you told me you would always love me!" Hanna yelled.

"This girl is a bad influence. I am just protecting my daughter-"

"No your not! You are only doing this because you think that people will start saying things about you! Your aren't looking out for me. I don't care what you say, it isn't going to change who I am." Hanna screamed, cutting off her mother, tears now streaming like waterfalls from her face.

Before Hanna's mother could say anything else to her, Hanna stormed off to her room, and slammed the door. She immediately dialed Amber's phone without even thinking.

"Hey baby what happened?" Amber said, answering the phone.

"She..

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

she told me we.. can't see.. that I can't see you any..more." Hanna said between sobs.

"Baby, listen to me, nothing is going to come between us okay? I promise you." Amber said, trying to calm Hanna.

"But-" Hanna started.

"No but. Shhhh baby it's going to be okay. We will be okay. She can't stop us from being together. Our love can make it through anything. I love you okay Hanna? Nothing will ever change that." Amber said, hoping Hanna would stop crying.

"I love you too Amber, I really love you, I don't ever want to lose you, I could not deal with that." Hanna said, still sobbing, but less than she had been.

"I love you, Hanna. I will never leave you. I promise. You are my soul mate, and I love you more than anything in the world. Do you think you could say that you're going to the store for something, I'll come meet you."

"Yeah I'll just walk out. I really can't stay here right now." Hanna said.

"Okay meet me by the corner store, we can go sit by Main Street, in the park." Said Amber.

Hanna walked right past her mother, without a single word, and walked down the street to meet Amber. Molly looked down the street to see where Hanna was going, but gave up when she watched Hanna turn the corner, out of her sight. Amber was already waiting at the corner store for Hanna. She walked towards Hanna and hugged her tightly, as Hanna started to cry again.

"I'll never let go of you Hanna. I love you. Shh. It's okay." Amber said, kissing Hanna on the top of the head, holding her in her arms tightly.

After a few minutes of standing on the corner hugging as Hanna cried, they walked to the park, and found a bench.

"So what are we going to do? My mom is a fucking bitch. I really don't want to go back there tonight, or ever for that matter." Said Hanna.

"If you want to you can stay in my house for a while, my dad wouldn't mind." Amber suggested.

"Okay, cause I really don't want to go home. At least not for a few days. But how am I going to get my clothes?" Hanna said.

"I'll go with you, that way your mom probably won't say anything to you, she probably wouldn't yell at you in front of me." Amber said.

Hanna nodded in response and lay her head on Amber's shoulder, which is where she felt most comfortable in the world. Hanna knew that their relationship was the only good thing in her life, and she would do whatever it takes to keep it, because without Amber, she would have nothing to be happy about. They stayed like this in the park for a while, until the sun started setting. They started walking slowly towards Hanna's house, as if they didn't want to ever get there, trying to take as much time as possible.

Hanna stopped Amber before they opened the door. "Just in case my mom somehow forces me to stay here, and not see you the rest of the weekend." She kissed Amber with more passion and love than she had ever before, as if it would be the last time they would ever see each other again. Amber grabbed Hanna's hand tightly, and opened the door to Hanna's house.

"I told you that you are not allowed to see her!" Molly shrieked.

Hanna noticed an empty bottle of wine, on the kitchen counter in front of where her mom was sitting.

"Mom, you have been drinking?!" Hanna yelled.

Molly had started drinking without Hanna realizing. She had realized there was some tension between her parents, and noticed that her dad was taking quite a few "business trips." Before her son died, Molly had been sober for twelve years. She is an alcoholic, and Hanna had figured that she was better, or at least controlling the urge to pick up a drink, after all of the AA meetings, but she had been wrong. Her mom had secretly been coming home to drink, and even sneaking alcohol in a portable cup, to bring to work.

Molly said nothing, and just sat there looking at her daughter. Hanna and Amber quickly walked to Hanna's room, to get away from Molly.

"Where did I go wrong?" Molly said, loudly enough for Hanna to hear her.

Hanna began crying, silently, with her back to Amber, as she threw some clothes into a bag. Amber walked up behind Hanna, and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck.

"It's okay. I'm here, with you. That's all that matters in the world. Just me and you. Block everything else out. I'm here with you, it's just us, it will always be just us." Whispered Amber.

Hanna turned around to face Amber. They stared into each others eyes, and Hanna put her arms around Amber's shoulders, pulling her closer.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Hanna said. And with that, she sweetly kissed Amber's cherry red lips. They smiled at each other, genuine smiles, smiles filled with love, with lust, and need.

"Come on let's get the hell out of here." Said Hanna, taking Amber's hand, again walking past her mother, who was sitting on the couch sobbing into her hands.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by unicorn92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments