Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle 2

"It was too good to be real...."

19
12 Comments 12
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was still in my room blow drying my hair when I heard the door bell ring. “Is that Douglas? It’s not even time yet though! Is it?” I asked myself before looking at my cell phone and noticed that it was already six p.m. “He was right on time,” I thought, smiling.

“Coming!” I yelled out while running to open the door. When I got to the door, I opened it and saw him standing there looking so handsome that my heart skipped a beat.

“Hey,” he said, smiling. “Are you ready yet?”

“Oh he is just too handsome. If I was dreaming, I hope I never wake up…”

“Jenny?” Douglas said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Huh?” I replied, realizing that he had asked me a question while I was still admiring him.

“Are you ready yet?” he asked, chuckling.

“Oh, uhm, I almost am…” I replied, blushing. “Let me go get my bag. Did you want to come inside while I go get it?” I said, unsure of what to do.

“Sure,” he replied, as I backed away from the door to let him in.

“Uhm, you can sit if you like. I’ll be right back,” I said to him.

“Okay,” he replied, looking around.

I went into my room and grabbed my bag from my bed. Before I walked out of my room, I went to stand in front of the mirror to look at myself making sure I looked presentable enough to stand beside him.

I didn’t know what to wear, so I wore a white floral tank top that had a built in bra and comfortable jeans.

“Why couldn’t I be pretty?” I thought to myself, sighing. I walked to my closet and grabbed my white cardigan and put it on and walked out of my room to Douglas.

When I stepped into the living room, he looked at me and smiled. It made my heart skip a beat again. He was just too handsome.

“You look amazing, Jenny,” He said to me, making me blush. “Are you ready to go?” he asked, standing by the door.

“Thank you, you look amazing yourself, Douglas,” I said to him, smiling. “And yes, I am ready now,” I said, while walking towards him.

He opened the door and said, “After you, mi’ lady,” with a mocking bow. I giggled and walked out as he followed. I locked the door and walked to his car with him. He opened the car door for me and I got in while he closed the door. I smiled, my heart beating fast. “He was such a gentleman,” I thought.

He went to his side and got in, looked at me, and turned his engine on. “Okay, here we go,” he said, smiling at me as we left my apartment.

It was silent for awhile. “I guess this is where the awkwardness comes in…” I thought to myself. “Say something idiot! But don’t be too boring, make a good impression on him,” I berated myself.

“So…” I said, unsure of what to say.

“So?” he replied, turning to look at me then looked back at the road.

“Uhm, where are we headed?”

He chuckled and said, “I actually don’t know where to go. Usually if I’m by myself, I would go to the store and buy myself some ramen noodle and eat at home or go to a fast food restaurant and order something to eat. But since you’re with me… well, where do you want to go?”

I smiled and said, “I don’t mind where we go, as long as…” I stopped mid-sentence realizing that I was about say “as long as I’m with you.” I blushed and looked down.

He turned to look at me again and said, “As long as what?”

“Uhm, nothing, forget I said anything… ha ha,” I replied, shyly.

“No, Jenny, finish what you were going to say.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

Come on,” he said grabbing my hand from my lap and holding it.

“Oh my God, he’s holding my hand!” I thought, trying to refrain from screaming in excitement. My heart was now beating even faster than it was before, if that was even possible.

“Uhmm,” I replied, looking down at our hands.

He looked at me and smiled, “I’ll let go of your hands when you answer me.”

“Well… when he puts it that way, I rather not tell so we can remain like this,” I thought, smiling.

“What are you smiling about, Jenny?” Douglas asked me.

“Nothing…” I replied, looking away trying to hide my smile.

He let go of my hands and put his finger under my chin to turn my face towards him. “Don’t look away, and don’t try to hide your smile. It’s too beautiful to be kept hidden,” he said smiling, softly.

My heart skipped another beat as he said that. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand with my hand and held it against my face. It was crazy how much I was falling for him.

“So going back to where we were at earlier, what was it that you were going to say? As long as what?” he asked, smiling.

I dropped his hand and looked at him. He chuckled and grabbed my hand again. He intertwined our fingers and looked at me, “I’m waiting.”

I stayed quiet, unsure whether I should tell him or not.

“Please? If I could read your mind, I wouldn’t be asking at all. I just want to know what you’re thinking.”

“As long as I’m with you, I don’t care where we go,” I said, quietly. I looked down and expected him to laugh in my face. But instead, there was only silence.

“Way to go Jenny. You have officially ruined this,” I thought, sadly as the car pulled to the side of the road.

The car came to a stop, and I unbuckled my seat belt, ready to leave.

“What are you doing?” Douglas asked.

“Leaving…” I said, without looking at him because I didn’t want him to see the tears in my eyes.

“Wait, why are you leaving?” Douglas asked, confusion in his voice.

I turned to look at him. “Isn’t that why we stopped? Because you wanted me to get out?” I asked, as tears starting rolling down my cheeks. “God, how embarrassing. I’m crying like a kid. Stupid stupid stupid!” I berated myself, as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Jenny. You silly girl. That wasn’t why I stopped,” Douglas said, comforting me and wiping my tears away. “I stopped because I wanted to hold your face, and tell you that I’m glad you said what you said. I’ve been secretly in love with you since the first day I saw you in class when I introduced myself to everyone. I got into the same college as you in hopes that I will still get to see you and probably get a chance to be with you because I was too much of a coward to confess to you in high school.”

I looked at him, shocked. I didn’t know what to say to him. I was speechless. How often does someone’s dreams come true? I didn’t know whether I was dreaming or not. But it was crazy, how is this even real? It’s too good to be real…

“Jenny, say something. Please,” Douglas said.

“I’ve been in love with you since the first day I saw you too…” I said to him.

He smiled, and leaned in to kiss my lips. He pulled back and looked at me and when I didn’t do anything, he leaned in to kiss me again, this time the kiss lasted longer.

I sighed internally. “My dream came true. My prince charming. My everything. I finally found out that he was in love with me too. If I was dreaming, please God, don’t wake me up. I wish time would freeze this moment forever.”

“Jenny, I love you,” Douglas said, breaking the kiss and looking me in the eyes.

“I love you too,” I replied, smiling.

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments