Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle 4

"What will happen when Jenny finds out that she is sexually attracted to Jacob?"

11
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I arrived at school and saw Douglas sitting down on the bench waiting for me. I smiled and walked towards him. “God, he is so cute,” I thought to myself.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me walking towards him. “Hello beautiful.”

“Hello yourself,” I said to him, still smiling.

He got up and hugged me, kissing me on my forehead. I sighed happily, “This is pure heaven.”

“How was your sleep?” Douglas asked me.

“Hm? Oh, it was okay. I had a weird dream though…” I said.

“A weird dream, what was it about?”

“Nothing in particular…” I replied, feeling a bit uneasy.

We had at least ten minutes before our class, so we started walking to class together. On the way to class, I saw Jacob sitting and chatting with his friends. I could feel my face getting hot. Memories of my dream came flooding back into my mind, making me wet.

“Are you okay, Jenny?” Douglas asked me, looking concerned as he touched my face.

“Yeah, I am,” I lied as I took my eyes off Jacob to look at Douglas.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes… I’ll see you in class okay? I want to go to the restroom first,” I lied again, needing to get away and cool myself down.

“Okay, but hurry, you only have seven more minutes before class starts,” Douglas said, as he checked his watch.

“Okay,” I said, as I walked off without a second glance.

As I was walking towards the bathroom, Jacob looked up and saw me. He got up and smiled, thinking I was going towards him.I thought about doing that, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I was afraid that if I did, I’d end up doing something outrageous. Something like kissing him, even though I already had Douglas.

I walked passed him fast and went into the bathroom. I was glad to find that it was empty when I opened the door and stepped inside. I closed the door and rested my head on it, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

“Why is this happening to me?” I asked myself.

I couldn’t understand what was going on. I love Douglas, but I’m attracted to Jacob? Is that even possible?

“Pull yourself together, Jenny. It was just a dream. Why are you making it such a big deal? You’re not attracted to Jacob, the feelings from the dream was nothing, remember that,” I said to myself, while looking at myself in the mirror.

But even I knew that as I said those words, it wasn’t true. Yes, the dream was just a dream, but I felt like it opened my eyes to feelings that I’d been trying to subconsciously cover and ignore. I took a deep breath and walked to the door and opened it. I walked out of the bathroom and Jacob blocked my path.

“Hey, Jenny,” he said, smiling.

I backed up and just looked at him.

“Don’t I get a ‘hello Jacob’?” he said, as he stepped closer to me.

“I have to get to class,” I said, not meeting his eyes.

“I waited for your text all weekend, do you know that?” Jacob said. He took the last step towards me, closing the distance between us. He was so close to me that I could smell his cologne. Memories of my dream came flooding back into me, making me hot all over.

It was like I was possessed as my hands reached up and touched his face. I looked him in the eyes and whispered, “Kiss me.”

Jacob leaned in towards me and kissed me on my lips, slowly at first, and then fast and rushed. I moaned as I felt the contact of our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my body. Everything in me yelled at me to stop the kiss and walk away, but I ignored them and continued kissing Jacob.

He was the first one to break the kiss and look at me. He smiled and said, “Jenny, oh Jenny.”

“Jacob,” I said, in a breathy voice, not recognizing that it was me who said it.

“I suppose you just forgot to text me this weekend?” Jacob said, smiling.

“This weekend?” I asked, confused for a moment, before memories of me and Douglas came rushing back, reminding me that I have been with Douglas all weekend. I gasped, and backed away from Jacob, horrified that I had kissed him when I was still in love with Douglas.

“Jenny?” Jacob said.

As I backed away from him, I saw the confusion on his face. I wonder what he saw on mine. Was it guilt and confusion? I felt both, but I also felt passion… I wanted Jacob, and I loved Douglas. My mind was filled with both men as I ran to my car and drove away from the school, desperate to get as far away as I could and clear my head before I went crazy.

***

I drove home, but stayed in my car looking at my apartment.

“What is wrong with me? I can’t be in love with Douglas, but feel sexually attracted to Jacob. Can I? This doesn’t make any sense at all. I can’t feel sexually attracted to Jacob just because of my dream. Or, have I felt this all along?”

I breathed out and put my head on the steering wheel, confused with all the mixed emotion going on in my body. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it to see who was calling me.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

It was Douglas. He was probably wondering what happened.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Jenny? Where are you? What happened? Are you okay?”

“I’m sorry, Douglas, I wasn’t feeling well, so I went home. I’m sorry, I should have told you.”

“Oh, do you want me to come over and stay with you after my class ends?”

Did I want him to come? A part of me longed for his hug and comfort, but another part of me wanted to be comforted by Jacob.

“Sure, if you want…”

“Of course I want to, Jenny. What’s wrong with you? You seem so distant today.”

“I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling good. Come, after your class is over. I will be waiting for you.”

“Okay, see you soon, Jenny, and feel better. I love you.”

“Me too. I’ll see you soon then,” I said, before I hung up the phone.

I sighed out loud then got out of the car and walked into my house. I went into the living room and turned on my computer to put some music on to calm me down. After I had music playing from my computer, I went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and poured some into a cup and walked back to the living room to sit on my couch.

I relaxed myself. The music played and the wine worked its magic, loosening my nerves. I sighed out loud and closed my eyes, glad to have my mind cleared at the moment.

***

I woke up when I heard knocking at the door. I looked at the time, and realized that I had fallen asleep for about an hour. I got up from the couch, walked to the door and opened it to find Douglas standing there. He hugged me and walked into my apartment.

“Are you okay now?”

“I’m feeling much better,” I said smiling, glad to have him with me. I hugged him.

Douglas walked us to my couch and he sat down pulling me with him. I snuggled into him, smelling the cologne on him. I kissed his neck and then kissed him on his lips.

Douglas pulled away and looked at me, “I thought we were taking things slow?” he asked.

I kissed him again, and this time he kissed back. I got up and sat on his lap as we kissed. I could feel him getting hard as I ground myself on his lap.

I was getting wet, and I wanted him. I needed his touch, so I grabbed his hands and led them to my boobs. He removed his hands from my boobs and put his hands under my shirt and grabbed my boobs. I moaned from the contact of his hands on me.

I reached for my shirt and pulled it off, revealing my whole upper body to him. He looked at me and leaned towards my boobs and kissed each one, before he sucked on my nipple. I moaned out loud again, as pleasure swept my whole body. I continued to grind my butt and pussy on his lap.

He moaned and picked me up and walked me to my bedroom as he kissed me. He laid me on my bed and climbed on top of the bed to kiss me. He left trails of kisses down my throat to my stomach and took off my shorts and underwear, then continued the trails of kisses down my leg.

He kissed back up my leg to my pussy and started to lick my clit. I moaned and pushed my hips up to meet his eager tongue on my pussy. The feeling was amazing, as he continued to pleasure me with his tongue. He licked, and sucked my clit until I was close to cumming.

“Please don’t stop, Douglas,” I said, as I held his head down on my pussy, pushing my hips up to get more contact. “Don’t stop, oh Douglas, don’t stop,” I said as my orgasm ripped through me, making me scream in pleasure.

He continued to lick me until he had cleaned all my juices and then kissed me on my lips, letting me taste myself.

“Are you ready baby?” he said, as he got ready to enter me.

“Yes, please, put your dick in me,” I said, as I tried to push my hips up to meet him.

Douglas pushed the head of his cock into my pussy and I groaned out loud from the mixed pain and pleasure that I felt. He pulled back out, then pushed in again, a little deeper than the last time, until he broke my hymen. When I got use to him, he started fucking me hard and fast as I moaned. I felt high from the pleasure he was giving me. I moaned and moaned, and I begged Douglas not to stop what he was doing.

As I neared my second orgasm, I pushed my hips up to meet his thrust, needing more of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, but as I did that, I realized that it wasn’t Douglas anymore. It was Jacob.

I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me making me shudder.

***

I woke up on my couch, my neck hurting from laying my head down on the back of the couch. I got up and went into the bathroom. I couldn’t believe I'd had another sex dream. I washed my face and tried to forget the dream and the aching I felt. After I washed my face, I went into my room and changed out of my clothes. My underwear and shorts were soaked with my juices.

I sighed out loud, frustrated, because it was my second time having a sex dream. Only this time, it was with Douglas, and finished with Jacob. I went into the kitchen and looked for something to cook. I settled with making some spaghetti.

I looked at the time, and two hours had passed since I’d been asleep. I checked my cell phone and found that I had a new text message from Douglas: One more class, then I’ll be on my way, love.

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments