Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected love triangle 5

"Is Douglas obsessed, or in love?"

8
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Douglas

Before I approached Jenny at school that day after class to ask if she wanted to grab something to eat with me, everyday I would follow her home in her car. I knew she didn’t have a boyfriend and I knew that she lived alone.

We had gone to high school together well, only during our senior year. I had fallen for her the moment I laid eyes on her, but I was always too much of a coward to ask her out. Girls surrounded me and constantly asked me out in high school, but Jenny never did.

She kept her distance from me, but I never did. After a week of high school started, I started following her home when I saw that she walked home every day. I felt a sense of protection over her, so I always tried to stay close, or near where she was.

I followed her home every day, making sure that she got home safely. After I had seen that she walked into her house, I would walk back home. As senior year was coming to an end and prom came, I wanted to ask her to go with me, but I had heard her tell her friends that she wasn’t going to go, because going to dances wasn’t her thing.

I ended up not going to prom because if she wasn’t going, I found no reason to be there. So on prom night, while everyone was at the dance; I walked to her house and watched her through her window. It was night time, so no one saw me.

I did this most nights when I had nothing to do at home though. Some nights when I would watch her through her window, she would be dancing around wearing just her underwear and tank top with no bra. When she did that, it always turned me on.

One time, when I looked through her window, I saw her masturbating. She had left her window open a little that night too, so I heard her soft moans as she pleasured herself. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I took my phone out and recorded her playing with herself.

Although, I didn’t get to see much. I had gotten to see her breast and her hand between her legs as she pleasured herself. I only saw the side of her, since she slept parallel to the window. I had watched until she came, and then I walked back home and took care of myself.

Since that day, I vowed that I would make her mine, no matter how long it took. At school, I would eavesdrop on her conversations with her friends and make mental notes about things she would say.

When everyone started applying to colleges, I didn’t know where to go. But, when I heard Jenny tell her friends that she was going to the college that we’re at now, I applied also, determined to continue staying near her. I was so happy when I found out that I had been accepted, and was even happier when I heard that she had been accepted as well.

When we graduated from high school, my summer consisted of going to her house every night and peek into her bedroom window. It was quite disappointing though, it was summer, and so some nights when I went to her house, she wasn’t home.

When the freshman orientation date arrived, I was glad to see her again. I heard her talking to some friends about what classes she was enrolling into and so I enrolled into most of the classes that she was in.

I knew I needed to man up and ask her out before someone beat me to it, but I always backed out at the last minute. Instead, I followed her home to her apartment every day after school just like I had done in high school.

I almost lost my chance when some guy name Jacob was trying to hit on her and had asked her what she was doing over the weekend. I didn’t want to lose her to some loser, so I took a chance when I saw her throw his number away.

And boy, am I glad that I did. Just last week, while I was at Jenny’s place spending time with her, I asked her to be my girlfriend. We made it official. She finally belongs to me.

I had gotten out of my class a little earlier, so I could go wait for Jenny near the parking lot where she always parked. After waiting for five minutes, I saw her car drive into the school parking lot. I smiled, even though she probably didn’t see me as she parked her car.

I started walking towards her car, wanting to meet her at her car and give her a kiss. I arrived at her door just as she opened it. She looked up and smiled her cute smile at me. She always took my breath away. I loved this girl.

“Hey cutie,” I said, smiling at her as she got out of her car to stand in front of me.

“You’re the one who is cute,” she said with her cute, shy smile.

“Geez, she’s just so cute,” I thought to myself.

I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead, loving the smell of her shampoo.

I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes, as I moved in to kiss her. I love how she closes her eyes just as I’m about to kiss her. I gave her a small peck on her lips and moved away a little to look at her again. She opened her eyes to look at me, probably wondering why I didn’t continue.

I smiled and leaned back in to kiss her again, this time, it wasn’t a small peck. I opened her mouth with my tongue and she opens willingly and our tongue wrestles. I pushed her against her car and pressed my body against hers. She didn’t pull back, but continued our sweet, passionate kiss.

I’m the first to pull away, because as much as I would love to have continued kissing her and do so much more to her; class was going to start soon.

“Jenny, baby, we have to start heading to class,” I said, breathless, leaning my forehead against her head.

She inhales then exhales and finally opens her eyes to look at me. “Okay, let’s go.”

She grabs her bag from inside her car and closed the door.

We were walking towards our class hand in hand and as usual, we walk past a group of guys. Jenny moves in closer to me and I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

One guy in particular, Jacob, every single morning that we passed by he always looked at us, or at Jenny. It pissed me off. Did he not see that she had a man by her side already?

He looked at me with hatred, or was it jealousy, I couldn’t be sure. But I ignored him and continued walking to class with Jenny.

“How was your sleep, baby?” I asked Jenny, as we passed the group of guys.

“Hm, oh, it was alright,” she said, looking ahead.

It seemed like she hadn’t been getting enough sleep, and each time when I asked, she would always say the same thing, “it’s alright”. I was starting to think wasn't alright. Was she having nightmares? I didn’t ask though, if one day she wanted to tell me, then she would. I didn’t want to force her to tell me, even though she was making me curious as to what makes her so sleepless at night that she has dark circles under her eyes.

We got to our class and I opened the door for her, allowing her to walk inside first, then I followed. Jenny certainly wasn’t like any other girls. She didn’t care much about what she wore and she didn’t put on any makeup, only showing her natural beauty that God gave her.

Much of the girls I knew always had make up on, and would always ask to be excused to go fix their makeup. I mean, hey, some were good at putting make up on, but sometimes it was just too much. I get that they’re trying to look good, but natural beauty is better, in my opinion.

Jenny sat down at our usual spot, at the back of the class, and I sat next to her. We were always the first in class, so I grab her hands and kiss them, looking her in her eyes.

She looked at me and smiled. “Is something on your mind, Douglas?”

“Does it look like something is on my mind?” I asked, still looking at her.

“Kind of,” she said, looking down at our hands.

“What else would be on my mind but you, my darling? You occupy every one of my thoughts,” I told her, smiling.

She was about to say something when a few of the students opened the door and walked into the classroom chattering away.

I lean towards her and whispered in her ear, “You even occupy my dreams; oh you have no idea what you do to me, my sweet, adorable Jenny.”

I move away from her and smile when I saw that her cheeks had turned red. I loved making her blush; she looked so cute and innocent.

She didn’t say anything, but only remained quiet, looking at me.

“Tell me what you’re thinking about, Jenny,” I said to her.

She smiled and leaned in towards me. I turned my head, thinking she was going to whisper in my ear, but instead she turned my head to look at her and she kissed me.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

I kissed her back and she locked her fingers in my hair pulling me in towards her more. "God, how can she look and act so innocent, but also able to be so sexy?"

Flashback of Jenny masturbating in her room during our senior year and hearing her moan made me aroused. If we weren’t in class, I would have my way with her right then.

I pulled away and looked at her. I leaned in towards her and whispered in her ears again, “Baby, you’re going to make me lose control. Save this for later when we’re alone.”

She blushed and smiled. She leaned in towards me and whispered in my ear, “Hearing you saying that, makes me want to tease you.”

I chuckled and said, “Oh trust me, you don’t want to.”

“Don’t underestimate me,” Jenny replied, with a sexy smile.

“I never underestimated you; I’m just telling you that you don’t want to. Unless…” I smiled and leaned in towards her once more to whispered in her ear, “Unless you want me to fuck you here at school.”

I heared her gasp, and I chuckled again. More students started walking in, including Jacob. He sats down at the other end of the row that Jenny and I were seated. I ignored him and kissed Jenny’s hand.

The professor walked in and we started our lecture, but my mind was elsewhere. I wasn’t paying attention because all I could think of was Jenny. I wasn’t kidding when I told her that she occupied my every thought.

I wanted to do so much more than just kiss her, but I want to wait until she gives me the go ahead. I just hoped it was soon. I didn’t know how long I could wait; I had waited for her for so long already.

I felt someone staring in my direction, so I turned to looked. I wasn’t the only one who wasn't paying attention to the lecture. Jacob wasn’t either.

Instead, he had his gaze fixed on Jenny. Geez, how irritating! I should have just got up and punched him in his face, but that would've been too much… I chose to ignore him and tried to focus on the lecture.

The lecture ended and students got up to leave the classroom. Jenny and I took our time leaving, since this was our last class of the day.

When most students had left, Jenny and I walk out of the classroom towards the school parking lot. I walked her to her car and kissed her.

“Are you going to come over?” Jenny asked me.

“Do you want me to?” I asked smiling.

“Of course I want you to come,” she said, scrunching her eyebrows together.

I chuckled, “I was playing with you, Jenny. Ha-ha.”

She punched me lightly on my chest and stuck her tongue out at me like a little kid.

“I’ll go get us some pizza and then I’ll come over, deal?” I told her.

“We could just order, you know,” she said to me.

“Oh fine, okay. I’ll follow you home,” I told her kissing her, before I left to go to my car.

***

Jenny had put on a show for us to watch on Netflix called “Flashpoint” when the doorbell rung, “That’s probably the pizza deliverer guy. Can you get it?” Jenny asked, looking at me.

She was so into the show that she didn’t even want to answer her own door.

I chuckled lightly and kissed her on her forehead, before heading to the door. I paid and tipped the guy and took the pizza back to where Jenny sat watching the show. I put it down on the coffee table, opened the pizza box and gave her a piece.

We ate a few slices and when we were full, we got comfortable on the couch and watched the show. I got bored after awhile, so I started trailing my fingers up and down her arm. Goosebumps formed where I touched and I smiled.

I turned her face to look at me so I could kiss her, then left trails of kisses down to her neck and licked her there. She shuddered, and I smiled again. I then bit her softly where I licked her and felt her tense a little.

I pull away and looked at her. I finally got her attention. I smiled as she looks at me, I leaned back in towards her neck and she let her head fall back a little, surrendering her neck to me.

I licked her neck again, then bit down on it and sucked on her skin. I heard her moan, so I stopped. I licked the part where I had bitten.

She kissed me and climbed onto my lap, straddling me. I put my hands on her waist and massage her a little, before letting my hands into her shirt. She doesn’t stop me, so I continue moving my hands up her shirt and grabs her breasts.

She moans her sweet moan and I instantly got harder, as she slowly moved her hips.

I took off her shirt, and she still didn’t stop me. I left trails of kisses down her neck to her breasts and I sucked on her nipples. Jenny grabbed my head and kept it where it was, as she continued to rock back and forth on my lap making me more aroused.

Her breathing increased as her rocking became more urgent. I stopped her because I was about to cum. I looked at her and let my hand slowly trace down from her breast to the top of her shorts. She nodded, so I stuffed my hand down her shorts and found her shaved pussy.

I continued looking at her, as I found her clitoris and started slowly moving my finger. I continued to move my finger on her clitoris, as she started to moan. I could feel her juices start to seep into my pants, but it didn’t bother me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my neck, as I continued to massage her clitoris with my finger. After a few minutes, she tensed and moaned out my name as she came.

I picked her up and lay her on the sofa, and took off her shorts. I got in between her legs and I leaned in and licked her juices. She moaned and I continued to eat her out until she came again.

“Jenny, can I?” I asked her, wanting to fuck her.

“I… I want to. But… Is it okay if we wait until I’m ready?” she asked, looking concerned.

“It’s okay,” I tell her. “Can I stick it between your thigh though?” I asked, wanting to feel her skin to skin.

“How do we do that?” she asked curiosity in her voice.

“Get up, I’ll show you,” I told her, as I got up and pulled her with me. I let my pants fall to the ground.

“Turn around,” I said, as she turned her back to me. I stuck my dick in between her thigh. “Now squeeze your thighs together tight,” I instruct her.

She did as I said and I started moving my hip back and forth. She was still wet, so it moved perfectly.

“Squeeze tighter, baby,” I told her, as she started to moan.

I cupped her breasts in my hand and continued to move my hip back and forth, her juices lubricating the friction.

“Yes, just like that, Jenny,” I said, as I leaned in to suck her neck.

I could feel my balls tighten, letting me know I was close to cumming.

“Jenny, will you suck me until I cum?” I asked her, as I played with her nipples.

She nodded, so I sat on the couch as she knelt in between my legs. She grabbed my cock and she slowly stroked it with her soft hand. She lowered her head and licked the tip of my cock, making me moan at the feel of her tongue.

She looked at me for guidance. “It’s okay, Jenny. Suck it like you would suck a lollipop. And just bob your head up and down.”

She lowered her head again and sucked the head of my cock and I moaned again. She took me in more and started to slowly bob her head up and down.

Her hair fell around her face. I gathered her hair up in my hands, so I could see her. God, she looked so sexy and cute.

She got halfway down to my cock, and then she would go back up. I let her take her time getting use to it. She swirled her tongue on my cock and went back down, taking my cock in her mouth.

I could feel myself get close to cumming, as she continued to suck my cock.

“Jenny, baby, I’m going to cum,” I told her moaning, as she pleasured me.

She didn’t come up like I thought she would, instead, she continued to suck my cock.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled out, as I shot my load into her mouth.

She continued to suck, until my cock went soft. She looked up at me and smiled.

“How did I do?”

“That was so sexy, Jenny,” I told her, as I pulled her up and kissed her.

*Author's note: I want to recognize Sweetest Sin in this part of the chapter, because my story kind of fell in the same storyline as hers by accident. She was also my inspiration to start writing my own story as well. I also want to thank my best friend for giving me some ideas on how to start this part of the chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter as I enjoyed writing it.*

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments