Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine's Day Forever

17
13 Comments 13
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Valentine's Day 2013
On Valentine's Day he brought me two dozen roses, one for each year of my life, a bottle of Cabernet, the same 2001 Beringer that he had brought when I fixed him dinner the first time, a box of hand made chocolates that he had driven to Gatlinburg to buy from from the candy store where we had brought chocolates on our first weekend away together, and a beautiful leather paddle with a pink heart emblazoned on the front. The paddle was the most significant gift because it signified that he was finally ready to commit to a relationship, that he wanted me for life.

“The ring isn't for Valentine's Day,” he told me. “It's forever.”

I kissed him and told him that I loved him, I'd loved him forever, and I always would. He took my face in his hand and asked me to marry him.

I opened his fly and touched his cock through his underwear.

“Does that mean yes?” He asked.

“Let me undress you,” I said.

I unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it loose from his waistband and pushed it over his shoulders and down his arms. I touched the smooth soft skin of his chest with my fingertips and pressed my lips against him, smelling his clean maleness and tasting it with my tongue. I ran my hands down his sides, reaching around him and hugging him tight.

“You'll have to do the cuffs,” he said.

“The cuffs?” I asked. Had he brought me cuffs as well.

“The cuffs of my sleeves,” he said. “They're too tight, I can't get it off if they aren't unbuttoned.”

I hadn't thought to unbutton his cuffs, and his hands were bound by his shirt. This was pretty much the direct opposite of what I'd envisioned when I started undressing him, and might have spoiled the mood if he hadn't taken me into his arms and kissed me as soon as I managed to free him.

I fumbled with his belt, getting the tip out of the anchor easily, but having a bit of trouble getting the prong out of the belt hole. I had fantasies about this belt, hopes for it. When I opened the button and clasp of his trousers, they suddenly dropped down his legs, his belt buckle clanking on the floor. My jeans didn't drop that way, I had to slide them over my ass, usually with a degree of difficulty that made me think about dieting until I got them off.

I dropped to my knees, determined to do a smoother job getting his shoes and socks off. I managed it with no problem, and took them off as he lifted his feet. He stepped out of his pants, and I reached for the waistband of his Catalina blue briefs. His cock bounced when I pulled the shorts down, a lovely perky bounce that proved I hadn't distracted him with my clumsiness. When he kicked them off his feet, I took his stiff dick in my hand and kissed the velvety soft tip then leaned back on my heels to look at him.

His cock is beautiful, worthy of worship. It is long enough that I can take it in both hands and take the spongy helmet into my mouth. I put my lips around him and heard the soft hum in his throat become a moan of pleasure as I ran my tongue around it. I took my mouth away, gave his cock a kiss and licked it from his balls to the tip. I licked the head of his dick, rubbing the back of my tongue over the tip, and the tip of my tongue around the bell rim before giving him a sweet soft kiss.

I stood and presented myself to him.

“Do with me as you please, sir,” I said.

My buttons flew like popcorn when he pulled open my silk blouse.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

He had it over my shoulders and off my arms with ease, then popped the clasp of my bra, pulling it off and freeing my breasts with one smooth motion. My nipples stood like well trained soldiers when the air hit them, getting hard so fast that they hurt. He unclasped my skirt at the side, unzipped it and let it fall to the floor. He scooped me into his arms, carried me to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed, pulling my pantyhose and thong down my legs and taking both them and my fuck me shoes off with one move.

He began to explore my body, kissing and touching me. His lips touched my breasts, briefly kissed the swollen nipples and moved down my stomach. I spread my legs for him, and he kissed me along the inner part of my thighs, down and then up to where my pussy waited for it's reward.

I moaned as he touched the lips of my pussy with his tongue, spreading me slightly as he moved it up to where my clit waited, stiffened with hunger for his kiss. I felt a wave of pleasure go through me when the tip of his tongue discovered where it had been waiting all day under it's hood just for him.

One of the things that I loved about him was that he could really eat pussy. He didn't do it like it was a preliminary for the main event, but like he lived for doing it. His total being was into licking, kissing and probing my girl parts, which meant I could put my whole being into enjoying what he was doing. He seemed to instinctively know when and where to lick, nibble and kiss at just the optimum moment to bring me ultimate pleasure.

I wanted to fuck him so badly by the time he made me come that I was screaming for him. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” As he got up to his knees, rolled me over and lifted me into position to be filled by his cock, I was almost howling for him.

He pulled me back toward him and entered me with his stiff cock. I felt the heat of him spreading me open, pushing his way into my wet pussy. He held me, his hand just above my hip bones, pulling me to him with each stroke, deep, deep, deep. Faster and faster, harder and harder, taking me, taking me over, taking what was already his and would be forever.

He continued slamming himself into me after I'd come, totally owning me now, using me for his pleasure. His cock stroked in and out of my pussy, each stroke filling me with his untamed maleness. I felt him shudder, and knew that he was about to come.

“Come inside me,” I said. “Come deep inside me.”

He held me until he had emptied himself in me. I felt wet and sticky from his come and my own juices, but was content to lie down and be held in his arms, letting myself drip as his fingers caressed me and his gentle kisses soothed me into a deep relaxation.

“You still haven't told me if you'd marry me,” he whispered against my neck.

“And you still haven't paddled me,” I said.

“I will,” he said. “Unless you say yes.”

“How about until I say yes?” I asked.

“I'll bet I can make you say yes pretty quickly,” he said.

“I'll bet you can't.”

He could, of course. I knew he had it in him.

Published 
Written by Ruthie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments