Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valkyrie’s Lust Series (Chapter 3)

"Unforgettable car ride"

3
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"Hey," she exclaimed as she drew close. She quickly noticed his eyes were locked on her, staring from head to toe. She knew that the dress she was wearing left nothing to the imagination, and she loved it. ‘Perfect,’ she thought, as she became aware that his eyes could not resist checking her semi-naked ass, or her golden tanned legs. She pulled her sunglasses up to her forehead and stared into his eyes. She knew what signals that she was giving and could barely control herself. On her tip-toes, she leant in, kissed him passionately and whispered, "I missed you baby" into his ears, biting his lobes in the process.

"Let's go hun," she said as she wrapped herself around his hand.

Together they walked to his car and started to drive aimlessly around the town. They spoke together about everything and nothing, just delighting in the company that they provided to each other. At a red light he pulled her to his face and kissed her lips and her nose. She caught her breath and smiled at him. She couldn't resist anymore and put her hands on his pants, slowly teasing his cock. Gasping, he smiled at her and relaxed, he knew that he had to find a quiet place, and fast. As he drove the car, he felt his cock rapidly get harder as she massaged it through his jeans.

They drove to the banks of a river, where the last rays of the sun glistened on the water's surface. He lowered both the front seats and let go of all control. As they lay in each other’s embrace, he slipped her breasts out of her bra and started to lick and suck at them. She let out an uncontrolled moan and quickly undid his belt, pulled down his jeans and shot her hands through his boxers straight to his rock hard cock.

She tried to control herself as the sensation of his tongue on her breasts sent wild feelings down her spine, but still let out a quiet moan. His hands that had once been caressing her cheeks had run through her hair and travelled down to her ass where he gave her a firm squeeze. Her legs, loosened allowing one of his hands to move to the front. There he found her panties was wet through, her pussy had been excited for a long time, waiting for his touch. With her hands on his cock and his hand rubbing her pussy, they lay there next to each other, breathing harder and hard as their bodies ached for each other’s touch.

She couldn't hold back anymore, she quickly pulled her panties half way down and in an excited voice whispered, "Push your fingers in me, baby." She moaned louder as his finger rubbed against her clit and only around her hole.

He then kissed her neck whispering, "Oh is that what you want? Tell me more."

"In me, please. Finger me," she moaned at him.

He was finger fucking her slowly, being sure to not only go in and out, but to circle around her sweet hole and sneakily rubbing around as he searched for her spot. At that moment her hand shot on his, and she forced his fingers in her pussy. She took control of him and used his hand to drive her wild.

She then turned round to him, looked into his brown eyes and said, "Taste me baby, let me feel that tongue of yours." Without hesitation, he pulled her up on the seat and went down, spreading her legs.

"No, I won’t lick you straight away," he wanted to make her wild, make her beg first.

He lay there, staring at her sweet, wet pussy. He wanted to lick it dry, but his thoughts were stopping him, this wasn't going to be your everyday fuck, but something to remember. With a sly smile he kissed her pussy lips and placed his head on the inside of her legs. He felt her tremble in anticipation as he gently blew on her pussy, he knew that she wanted him now, but he wasn't going to give in yet. He could hear her breathing heavily and the gasps she let out as his tongue traveled from her thighs towards her sweet hole. But he always stopped, just before his tongue would get to her pussy, he pulled out. She couldn't hold it any more, his teasing had made her entire pussy sensitive to everything, her own juices dripping out was enough to make her tremble, but that teasing tongue of his, always getting close but never close enough was too much.

She took control, grabbed his head with firm determination and moved her pussy to his face. She didn't care if it was her that was fucking his face, she needed the relief. She knew that she had caught him off guard, he wasn't expecting her to lose control like that, but she didn't care. She didn't even care that her pussy juices were now being rubbed over his face. The only thing that mattered was his mouth, now firmly in place on her pussy, and that tongue, that strong, soft, sensual tongue, pushing into her. She moaned as his face was buried between her legs, all the time held in place by her hands. She groaned in pleasure as he forced his head up, just to get air, and then she trembled and shook as his mouth went back to eating her.

His tongue reached into her pussy, slurping as much of her juices out as he could, was it his imagination, or did she taste sweeter than usual? All the action had turned his dick rock hard and he noticed, perhaps it was time for him to have some fun. With great difficulty he pulled his face out of her pussy, got up and kissed her.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

His tongue shot in her mouth like a dart, she didn't mind that a moment ago it was stretched out in her pussy, she sucked it in and knew what she wanted to do now.

As they took a few seconds to catch their breaths, she told him to swap places with her. “Now it's my turn to do something for you,” she whispered into his ear.

With willing obedience, he let go of her, allowing her to get out of the car, giving him room to move around. At that moment she really caught his eyes. In the heat of their passion, he didn't truly appreciate how her breasts, hanging freely over her bra were held up so perfectly, and how sweet and inviting her pussy looked. He couldn't resist but to lean forward, towards her beautiful body. Then it happened, she pushed him back and leant over. Her ass in all its glory in the air, her breasts hanging down and her eyes with a naughty glint staring at his face and then his rock hard cock.

Without hesitation, she grabbed his cock in one hand, licked her lips, slowly opening her mouth and started to suck. As the tip of his cock entered her mouth, her eyes shot upwards to watch how he would react. But his head was already thrown back, her mouth must have been over a sensitive area and she wanted to take advantage of that. She flicked her tongue over the tip, sending waves of pleasure through his body. He tried to speak, but all that he could manage was a mumbled “mrrmrm” as he enjoyed the sensation of her lips and tongue caressing his cock.

She paused for a moment to ask what he enjoyed the most, and at that instant, he grabbed her hair and caught her off guard. She knew what would happen next and didn't resist.

“Oh baby, are you going to fuck my face now?” she asked in the most innocent voice she could manage.

“Will you force your cock down my throat?” he didn't even answer, he silenced her by shoving his hard cock into her mouth.

Willingly she opened wide for him and pushed deeper down. She knew his sensitive cock wouldn't be able to handle such stimulation for much longer. She pulled her eyes up to look at him, almost challenging him for more. Time and time again, he forced her mouth down his cock, and each time her tongue was incessantly licking, looking for any sensitive area.

Every so often she had to pull out, gasping for air, but mocked him playfully, “Is that all you've got for me?” she'd exclaim, but he didn't rise to the challenge, he knew what she was doing and stopped.

“No, it's not all I've got, but I'm not going to do anything else, it's your turn to work for me.”

With those words she thrust his dick down her throat for one last time and held it there. She wondered how much more she could take, so feeling confident took another inch inside her watering throat. Then, as suddenly as she took it, she pulled it out and stared into his eyes with a crafty glint.

“So it's my turn, do you think you'll be able to last long now?” she was toying with him, and he loved it.

“Try me!” he challenged her with.

She looked at his hard dick and took a moment to calm her racing heart. She started by climbing on his body, firmly grabbing his head in the process and start to kiss him passionately. Her pussy sat on his dick and she rubbed it, forcing the head to brush against her clit. Through their furious kissing, they would moan together and at each other’s mercy. ‘Enough teasing,’ she thought to herself, and with that she aimed carefully, slowly lowering her hips until she felt his dick poke the tip inside her hole. He really was big, already she felt her pussy stretching just to let him in. She slid down further, feeling her body engorge his dick.

“Wow,” she managed to moan. She'd done this so many times, but each time the size of his dick would surprise her. She would moan and groan as she gradually slid on his dick, looking up to see his face filled with pleasure. Better to start off slow, she told herself. She would let her body get used to the dick inside her before she rode him like a wild bull.

The pleasure was slow and soft as she sat down, feeling him until her clit rubbed against his skin, it wasn't all in, but it was a start. Gradually she rolled backwards and forwards, stimulating herself in every way possible. Her pussy was dripping from excitement as her clit would rub against him. Her hands remained on him, grasping his head with firm passion, and her lips locked on his face moving between his lips, his ears and his neck. As she got used to riding him, she started to pull herself up and down, letting her body take more of him at a quicker pace. All through this, his hands were lost in her hair pulling her face to his. But now, in the heat of their fiery passions, his hands fell down to her waist and grasped firmly. He used his hands to gently force her body up and then pulled it right down.

“Deeper, please,” she begged, “I want all of you in me.”

Her begging voice was more than enough for him, and he willingly did the honors. As she slid down his dick, he thrust up as hard as he could, whilst his hands, round her waist pulled her down. She felt the head of his dick shoot into her, and an uncontrollable wave of passion washed over her body.
Published 
Written by Valkyrie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments