Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warehouse Nights And Happy Days - Part I

9
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
9.5k words 9.5k words
I leaned against the wall and dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles. My swollen cock jutted out straight and my belly felt weak as I grasped the shaft and began mercilessly pounding it with my fist.

In my mind's eye, I pushed Lacie to her knees and stared into her eyes as she opened wide and took me inside. I seemed to feel her soft, overflowing breasts pressed into my legs as my cock pushed slowly into her throat, and then I imagined she pulled back and grasped my shaft with the same hand she wore her wedding ring on. I had been horny without release for several days, and Lacie's plump, married, older form had bedeviled me all day.

I slowed down a little as I remembered earlier that day. We were the afternoon and evening warehouse shift for a large jewelry and household goods store. Orders would be called over the intercoms and we would rush to the shelves to collect customers' orders. From five until the store closed at nine, we were rarely interrupted by orders, and in that time we would clean and do inventory, then close down between nine and ten.

That afternoon someone had ordered a clock that the store stacked (perhaps not wisely) on a higher shelf, and I had held the ladder for Lacie as she retrieved it. I stood there as her breasts swayed in their lacy restraints before me, nipples visible through the fabric, the plunging neckline of her light T-shirt showing the tanned skin and stretch marks of her chest. I stared into the deep cleavage that seemed to beg me to plant my cock in it and I shook my head as she finally came down with the clock.

She smiled. "Enjoy the view?" I blushed and said nothing, and she continued, "Here, take the clock out."

I returned a few minutes later and grabbed the ladder for her as we went to put it away. I was just behind her, closer than I intended, when she came to a stop; I plowed into her, my erect cock pressing hard into her back. She made no effort to pull away, but out of embarrassment I stepped back. She turned and looked at me with a wicked smile and said, "You really miss that old girlfriend of yours, don't you?"

Rani had broken things off two weeks before and I was finally recovering from the break-up: my juices had started running hard and fast again and I was eager to start playing the field, or, as Lacie had joked a week before, to go out for something besides curry and vindaloo.

"Well, I miss some things."

Lacie laughed, "Don't worry, soon you'll be making some woman's mouth very happy with that." She winked and turned away as I blushed.

I went to the storage room, hung up the ladder, and walked back to join Lacie in inventorying. We were working through the north half of the warehouse, and a couple of times my right elbow would brush against her left breast as we counted boxes; she would blush but said nothing and I did not press my luck by trying to fondle her intentionally. Nonetheless, she seemed to have her breasts accessible at elbow height each time and my mind was in a daze as my balls turned blue and ached during the last two hours of inventory.

Eventually the evening ended and she smiled broadly as she walked out the door. I immediately went to the north wall to drain my lust in private. I soon groaned, and as I envisioned Lacie's pert, wickedly smiling lips wrapped around the base of my cock, I moaned, "Take it, Lacie, swallow my spooge."

I sprayed at least a dozen thick ropes of cum onto the floor. My balls hurt even more than before, and my cock seemed to swell even more and demanded a repeat performance.

"If I weren't a married woman, I would," I heard Lacie's voice say.

Close to dying of a heart attack, I looked over to see her standing at the edge of the shelves in the main aisle. She smiled slowly and added, "I own you now, you know. One word what you did and you're gone. Jerking off to a married woman fifteen years older than you! For shame."

I just stared at her. After a few seconds I found my voice and said, "Please don't tell."

She smiled in a friendly fashion, "Of course not. You're the only decent guy I ever worked with in this warehouse. Besides, I'm flattered. It's not often a young man likes an old bag like me," she pouted mischievously.

"You're gorgeous."

She blushed finally and said, "Thank you, kind sir, for humoring an old woman."

We laughed and she said, "I'm married, so no touching. But if you're going to jerk off anyway... I'd like to watch. That's not cheating now, is it?"

I wasn't sure if it was or not but wasn't stupid enough to say so. "No, of course not."

She smiled again. "That's what Rick says whenever I catch him whacking it to porn. So fair's fair, right?"

"Yeah."

She waited expectantly and finally said, "Well, go on."

"You really want to watch?"

"Oh yes. I haven't seen a real life cock besides Rick's for fifteen years now, and yours is gorgeous. So hard, so long, so full of cum."

I began running my fingers along the length as she stared greedily at me. I stared at her blonde hair cascading down to her shoulders, her bright green eyes, her short, plump body so different from my earlier women, all of whom had been tall, thin, and less busty. She began running her fingers down to the zipper of her jeans.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "And as long as I'm going to anyway, why not now?"

"Why not indeed?"

She unzipped her jeans and let them drop to her ankles. She pulled down her panties and let me see her light brown thicket before dipping her fingers between her thighs. Soon I heard her fingers squishing as they rubbed in a tight circle, and I increased my pace. Soon she was moaning, her face and throat flushed, and she leaned back to spread her thighs and aim her meaty pink lips toward me. As she climaxed, I sprayed another load on the floor and kept stroking.

"God, that was incredible. You came almost as much as the first time. And you're not done yet?"

I shook my head and stared at her cunt as she rubbed her button to a sudden sequence of orgasms. Her groans pushed me over the edge and I groaned as I emptied the last of the tightness in my balls onto the floor. Finally I was able to go limp and walk without limping, and she smiled and said, "Yes, that was good. Nice change for me, someone new."

I nodded and made to move towards her, but she put up her hand and said, "No, I told you, I'm a married woman. Look but don't touch."

I shrugged and said, "Okay."

She smiled coyly and asked, "Did you ever try to see how many times you could jerk off in one day? One twenty-four hour period?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"Five."

"Prove it."

"You'll have to help. Take off your pants. Spread wide for me."

She stripped her pants and panties off her ankles and sat down under a light bulb with her back against the shelves, thighs splayed and hips tilted to open herself fully to my eyes. Her mount was thickly forested, with two somewhat trimmed strips framing her swollen purple lips that gaped slightly to show her pink center. She reached down and began rubbing her clit with two fingers that circled in tandem with my strokes. I had quickly hardened again; I pleasured myself as I watched her as fixedly as any centerfold I had yearned to fuck.

“When you tested yourself, what did you do for inspiration?” she asked.

“Magazines.”

“Soft core? Hard core?”

“Pink and spread.”

She nodded and asked, “Is this good enough?”

“Oh yes, it’s the best.”

“You’re sweet. I know I’m too old.”

“You’re perfect. I could watch you forever.”

“Well, you won’t, so get an eyeful now.”

She reached around from behind and spread her lips with her other hand, then inserted two fingers and fucked herself fast. I sped up to match her and started the climb to the top as her neck and face flushed again and she cried out. I groaned and climaxed a few seconds after she started and finished a few seconds before she did.

She lay back exhausted and said, “I haven’t done that in so long...”

“I’ve never seen that...”

She smiled sadly, “I guess you’re drained now. You’ve had enough of my saggy old body, right?”

In response I started stroking myself again and soon was hard again. I stared her in the eyes as I pounded hard and soon finished all over my hand and dribbled onto the floor.

“You matched your record...”

“Babe, I’m not done yet.” I sat down facing her and focused on the sight of her pussy as I somehow made myself hard again. I focused on her pussy as hard as I had ever stared at any spreadeagled centerfold during my days of teenage bedroom target practice and pounded myself like a blacksmith. After three minutes I brought myself to a last climax that was more painful than pleasurable and yielded only two spurts and a few dribbles.

As I caught my breath, she stood up and dressed. When I zipped up, she looked at me sadly. “You made a big mess, young man.”

I nodded and said, "I'll get this cleaned up."

"You do that. I make enough messes of my own; I'm not cleaning yours, too."

I grabbed the mop and pail as she went to her locker. I was quickly done and stowed them again as she was walking towards the loading dock. She held up a bundle of papers. “Paperwork. Forgot it. I wondered where you’d gotten to, and I certainly found out, didn’t I?”

I walked with her and she didn't look at me again until we reached the door. She paused pensively and finally held out her hand. Following her lead, I shook her hand. "I shouldn't have done that," she said. "We shouldn't continue. And if you tell anyone about it, I will make your life pure hell."

I nodded. She continued looking me in the eyes and seemed at a loss for words. Finally she added, "It was good. I haven't seen another man for fifteen years now. It was worth it. But that's it, understand?"

"Yes, of course."

She suddenly warmed to me. "Did you like it?"

"That was the hottest time ever."

She seemed on the edge of saying something else, but closed her mouth and smiled happily. Then she said, "I'm so old. I used to be the hottest girl in school. Now... no-one notices me unless I let my tits hang out, and not even then. I just feel so unsexy now. Thank you. It made me very happy. It'll be a fond memory."

She released my hand and walked out the door. Before closing it, she smiled, blew me a kiss, and waved at me with her fingers.

I made a quick round of the warehouse and saw everything was by the book. As I walked, I pondered what had happened. The sex had been incredible—it was the hottest I had ever had. She was incredibly appealing; if she had been single, I would have pursued her without hesitation. The age difference didn't matter at all, but a married woman? That scared me.

And yet... I wanted her any way I could get her and every way I could think of, even with the serious risks of beatings by an outraged husband, scandal, unemployment, and the corrosive effects of secrecy and fear. They all seemed worth it for the chance of coupling with her. I wanted to use her body mercilessly and have her use mine in any way she wanted, in any place, at any time, and under any conditions she set, and I began to harden again even after our whack fest.

I shook my head and decided to sleep on it. No doubt self-respect and self-preservation would reassert themselves in the light of day... and, in any case, I had a lifetime of masturbatory material in my mind's eye now.

I went home and took a quick shower and turned in. I fell asleep quickly but woke up in the small hours of the morning from a dream in which Lacie had taken me intside her. I woke up just as she climaxed and found my rock-hard cock right on the edge. I gave myself half a dozen strokes and spewed a small load that left me unsatisfied. Unable to sleep, I summoned up her body again and realized I was ready for another go. I went at it quickly and finally slept after getting off.

It had been the most draining Friday night of my life, so I slept late the next day, finally dragging myself out of bed about ten. I was at work at the regular time, one in the afternoon, and was clocking in as Lacie came in. She smiled at me and greeted me as she always had. There was no trace of embarrassment about her but no extra warmth.

I played it cool and responded as usual, and for the first three hours we did our jobs as usual. When it was time for my break, she smiled and asked, "Would you like to stay here for your break? Just chat while you eat?"

I smiled and said, "Sure."

I clocked out for break and took my sandwiches to the north side of the warehouse. She stood at the intersection of the north aisle and the main aisle to keep an ear out for orders as I sat on a rickety chair against the north wall and ate. She made no reference to the night before; I sensed it was best to follow her lead.

She asked me innocent questions about myself and built up a picture of my background and my interests while sharing occasional bits of information about herself. While we had been work buddies almost since my first day, we hadn’t talked much about anything beyond the problems of the moment. So, much of what we said, was new to us.

At one point I said, “Lacie, I’m curious. You have a college degree, your husband’s an executive of some kind, why are you working in the warehouse?”

“Don’t forget, I have a BA in English literature. I was lucky to get a job here at the jewelry counter. But every college girl with a BA in English literature wants to work at the jewelry counter, and my co-workers were better brown-nosers and all got advanced ahead of me and then married themselves off. After a year and a half, this job opened up, and it paid more. Of course, at first they didn’t like the idea of a college girl moving boxes, but I showed them.

"I like it here, and I was advanced very quickly. I’d never trade now, even if they asked me to be the head of jewelry. What about you, college boy? Any luck in the job market with that BA in history?”

“You know it, it got me a job in the best warehouse in town!”

We laughed and chatted about college. When my break ended, I clocked in and she clocked out, and she got her lunchbox and went to the same chair. She sat down and we continued chatting, this time mostly about her. I restricted myself to innocent questions, never going beyond topics she had asked me, and she seemed to thaw even more as the hour went on.

The rest of the day we worked amicably, chatting and telling stories, and took our coffee breaks separately for appearance's sake. While I felt a constant undercurrent of desire for her, it was well within the bounds of comfort. Towards six we started the second part of the monthly inventory, and as we counted boxes and recorded them on our sheet she began telling me about her first kiss. She asked me about mine and then we chatted about her first boyfriend and my first girlfriend.

When the store closed, the usual bunch of employees parked in the rear passed through the warehouse to the loading dock and back door and left. Most of the workers left by the front door. We then locked the doors from the warehouse to the main store and prepared for our own closing. We were now assured of privacy, and as we swept up, mopped, and spot-checked the aisles she asked, "How old were you on your first time?"

"Seventeen. You?"

"Sixteen. He wasn't very good. I had to rub off afterwards every time he fucked me. I hope your first time was better."

"I think she came. She said she did. I lasted ten minutes. I was very proud of myself."

She laughed. "Yes, that is good for a first time."

"Well, she'd jerked me off twice before she let me in, so I didn't floor the pedal."

She laughed again. "Smart girl."

"Experienced girl. She was a senior."

"When I was a senior, I was our school's blowjob queen."

"Really? I've never..."

She frowned sharply. "Never? How many women have you had?"

"Seven."

"And not one of them?"

"Not one."

"You poor boy. You obviously have shitty taste in women." We laughed and she said, "So, seven women in... seven years."

"Almost eight."

"I'd had seven men by the time I was eighteen. Oral, probably twelve."

"You must have had a reputation."

"I know how to pick men who know how to keep their mouth shut. You apparently have the same problem with women."

We laughed again and she continued, "My first boyfriend introduced me to it. We were making out in his room and I didn't want to go all the way yet. We had been jerking each other off for a month by then, and he pulled out a little book with a couple on the cover and opened it to a page and asked if I'd do that. 'You want me to do that?'”

We laughed and she continued, “He was so nervous his face was beet red, but he nodded, so I played with him while I built up my courage, and finally I licked the tip. He groaned and said he loved me, so I licked some more, and by the time I had half of it in my mouth he had promised to marry me forever and came gallons. It was easier just to swallow, and you know, I really liked it once I started. He didn't grab my head or anything, so I was in full control and it drove him crazy.”

She shook her head with a sad smile on her lips and continued, “So much power! It was intoxicaing, feeling every twitch of his column as he responded to everything I was doing, his cock hard in my mouth and the rest of him putty in my hands. I blew him every day after that, sometimes twice, and eventually got him to return the favor. But he didn't like it very much and never got good at it. Then I gave it up for him and a week later he dumped me for an older girl. Dipshit."

We laughed and she asked, "Do you like returning the favor?”

“Oh yes. My second girlfriend taught me. I love feeling a woman come on my face. It’s like you said, you can feel every part of her response.”

By this time we had finished most of the cleaning. We put up the broom and mop and looked at each other. “I think we need to spot check the north aisle again,” she said. We walked back there and she said, “Since it’s not cheating, I don’t see why I can’t continue.”

She faced me and looked at my crotch with a raised eyebrow. I unzipped and pulled off my pants, then stripped off my underwear.

“You’re already dripping,” she said. “Even after six times.”

“Eight.”

She looked puzzled for a second and then laughed. “I guess you do think I’m sexy then.”

“Yes, and it hasn’t been twenty-four hours yet.”

“How do you want me?” she asked.

“Like last night.”

She stripped below the waist and lay down, spreadeagled before me, her legs in a diamond. Her pussy was already flushed and gaping and her odor filled the air. She reached down to her matted hairs and started rubbing.

“Show me your breasts,” I said.

She shook her head. “They’re too flabby. Just imagine them. You’ll be happier.”

It was her call, so I returned to staring at her cleft as she stared at my cock. Soon we started gasping. She said, “Show me your cum,” and I stopped holding back and spewed a respectable load onto the floor. She squealed and fucked hard against her hand.

When she'd caught her breath, she smiled at me coyly, “Nine. Can you make it an even ten?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well, I need to rub off again, and then we’ll call it a night. Tell me a sexy story.”

I told her about the first time with my third lover, a thin redhead who loved my cum on her belly. She rubbed quickly and smiled as I finally hardened one last time. With a monumental effort I gave her a small spray of cum, and she finished with a quiet, short orgasm. “Ten for you,” she said, “and I’m done for the night.”

“So am I.”

“So rest up and be ready for hard work tomorrow.”

We cleaned up our spills and she waved goodbye at the door.

For the next three days we followed the same pattern of friendliness during work hours and passionate whacking starting about 9:15. We didn’t try for any more records and limited ourselves to twice each, strictly hands-off mutual voyeurismn. Once the lust had been drained, her collegial manner returned. She never showed me any skin above the waist, but every body part below the waist was imprinted on my memory.

This continued until Tuesday, the last day of our work week—we had the lax days of the week off, Wednesday and Thursday, which were worked by two part-timers. The day passed quickly and soon enough we were back in our accustomed haunt, finishing twice each in a flurry of fapping and squishing sounds. When we were satiated, we cleaned up and made ready to leave.

She turned to me at the door and said, “Don’t play with yourself on your days off. I want to see a massive load Friday night.” She laughed at my frown and waved as she walked out the door. I left a few minutes later and went home to relax.

I managed to make it through the next two days without thinking too much of her, and I built up a decent load that I was eager to show her. She smiled at me as usual Friday morning and suddenly the task of pacifying my raging libido was, like my cock, much harder.

The day went much more slowly than it had Tuesday, but finally the store closed. Unfortunately, she said, “Have to see the boss man for a few minutes.” I restrained a groan and just nodded with a smile and finished the cleaning in record time.

Eventually she came back. I said, “All clean.”

“Good,” she replied.

I nodded towards the north wall and smiled, and she watched me for many seconds and finally said, “Greg, we need to talk. Not here.”

I figured the time had come for my walking papers, so I said, “All right.”

“Meet me at Furniss’s Pub in an hour. I’ll be in a booth in the back.” She turned around and quickly walked out the door.

I waited a few minutes for her to drive off and then went home. The pub was near my apartment, so I did a very quick wash-up and changed into a dress shirt and khakis—no need to be ungracious, after all. I strolled over to the pub, grabbed a beer, and walked around; as usual, it was not the sort of place many young people went to, but it was still fairly crowded with no one I recognized.

When I strolled into the back nook, I saw Lacie at a booth in the back corner. She waved and said, “Greg, fancy seeing you here.”

“Hey, boss,” I replied.

“Come on over. Care to have a beer with me before I head home?”

“Sure, but no shop talk.”

“Deal.”

I sat down opposite her. She had freshened up with a little make up and was dressed in a light blue cotton dress with flowers that was perfect for a day in the park or a night with friends and clearly not intended for a night of club-hopping and dancing. She looked around and said, “Nobody paid any attention. Good.”

The booth behind me was empty and those across the aisle were far enough away we could feel safe in speaking low. They soon left anyway.

We each took a sip of beer, and she looked at me closely for a while. Finally she said in a low voice, “You’ve been having fun getting off with an old married woman, haven’t you? All nice, light, no-strings fun, huh?”

I grinned. “Yep. Damn straight.”

She smiled quickly and continued, “Yeah, it’s been fun. No-strings fun, not even cheating, really. Right?” She took a sip of beer and continued, “Over my break I realized I have been cheating.”

I nodded and said, “Most people would say so, yes.”

“Well, they’re right.”

“I understand. No strings, like you said. I won’t mention it to you again or try anything with you. I’ll treasure the memories.”

She frowned at me. “No, clearly you don’t understand.”

I groaned inwardly and replied, “All right, I’ll try to transfer to another job in the store. Give me time to look around and I’ll even quit.”

She looked at me fixedly for several seconds and replied, “No, you really don’t understand.” She tilted her head a little to the right and leaned in. “All through my break I kept imagining you inside me. I could barely keep my hands off myself. My husband... let’s just say he’s otherwise occupied, and has been for years. We still love each other though. There are reasons we’re together. At first I thought I needed to break it off, before I cheated on him.”

She took a drink of beer and swallowed.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

As my mind stopped whirling a little and a warm glow started in my chest, she continued, “But I’d already cheated on him. There is no going back. My marriage just does not satisfy me. Sexually, I mean. Even if I broke it off with you, I’d end up fucking someone else. You at least are a known quantity.”

I grinned and she laughed and said, “Sorry, that sounded like an evil genius or something. No, no, I mean I’ve already started with you, and you’re just what I would need. Not just sexually, not just your stamina, your good looks. You’re respectful and discreet, you don’t push when I lay down the rules, you observe my boundaries.

"We get along well together, have the same sense of humor, can talk about interesting things. You keep me lively when we talk. I like that. That’s what I need in a lover. I have a job I want to keep and a husband I don’t intend to leave. What I need is long-term satisfaction.”

We each drank another swallow of beer to wet our throats. She said, “There have been no strings so far. There will be strings now, if you agree. Utter and complete silence. Utter and complete discretion. You will be committed to me, but I’ll be committed to you too; I won’t want you blabbing your secrets to some other woman in your bed, and I don’t want to play the field either. I’m not one of your little lady friends you’ve been dallying with while you wait for your life to happen. It’s the big leagues... if you want them... want me. You’ll be free if you find someone else serious, but until then I’ll be serious about it and you’ll have to be too.”

I stared into her eyes and replied, “I accept. I’ve wanted you since the day I started working with you, and the past week has been incredible. So what if I can’t brag about you to my friends? I don’t do that anyway. I’m happy to be your man on the side. It’ll be strange, but I want to try it. I’ll do anything you want me to do. Anything.”

She smiled. “Good. Just what I want to hear. It’s time you had a real relationship with a real woman. I plan to wear you out. We’ll have the time of our lives. I’ll buy us another beer, and then I hope you’ll be willing to consummate.”

I grinned, “Yes.”

“My husband is out of town for a week and a half, so we’ll have a perfect start. We have a large lot and a lot of seclusion, but we have nosy neighbors, so no fun there. You have an apartment near here?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Starting tonight I drive home after work, go to bed early, and sneak out the back. There’s a wooded area our lot adjoins and I jog there mornings, so I’ll go back that way.” She lifted a bag slightly and said, “Jogging clothes. I’ll just be jogging earlier than usual. Easy in and out though, since everyone else seems to be lazy tubs of lard.” We laughed and she asked, “And your neighbors?”

“Quiet and very private. The walls are very soundproof; I only occasionally hear them, even when they’re fucking like wildebeests.”

We giggled and she asked, “Do wildebeests actually fuck worth a damn?”

“I don’t know. I think my neighbors do though.”

She laughed out loud and said, “We’ll give them a run for their money.”

“Run? I plan to ride.”

She coughed on her beer and wiped tears from her eyes. “You’ll be ridden as much as you’ll ride, good sir.” I grinned wildly as she looked around innocently. Quietly she asked, “What’s your address?”

I told her and she tried out directions for me. I nodded, “Yes, that’s right.”

“You leave first. I’ll leave fifteen minutes later. I don’t think anyone here knows either of us, but just in case." 

We sat in quiet anticipation as we finished our beers, and then I stood up and said, “Thanks for the beer, Lacie. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

She replied carelessly, “Yeah. Don’t stay up late, and no more beers. I need a fresh crew tomorrow.”

“Yeah, you either. I don’t want to have to pick up all your slack.”

She smiled and waved, and I left. I high-tailed it back to my apartment and did a quick survey to be sure everything was in order. It seemed like hours later that I heard a light tapping at my door. I opened it and let her in.

As soon as the door was closed, she pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. We pressed against each other and I pushed her body against the door as I turned the lock. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and I ran my hands up and down her back.

I felt her breasts squeezed like cushions against my chest as I cradled her ass. She groaned into my mouth and sucked on my lips as I squeezed her cheeks and lifted her hard against my pelvis. She ground her hips against my rock-hard cock and breathed raggedly, like I'd so often heard her doing in the middle stretch before her first orgasm of the night.

I pulled away to look at her flushed face. She looked up at me and smiled. “I know what you want. Did you save up for me while you were off?”

I nodded and moved my hands up to push down on her shoulders. She knelt quickly and expertly undid my belt and unzipped me. She pulled my slacks and boxers to the floor and smiled at my throbbing cock. Her left hand grasped my hip solidly; she looked up at me and said, “You can hold my head, but don’t fuck my throat. When you get close, talk dirty to me. Tell me how much you want me.”

I stared into her eyes as she opened her lips and bent in to take the head into her mouth. The first few licks were intriguing, then when she closed her lips on the shaft behind the flare of my purple head I gasped in pleasure. The pleasure only increased as she began gently sucking and swirled her tongue around the head. She ran the fingers of her right hand along the shaft and soon gripped it more firmly with her fingertips.

As she stroked the shaft firmly, I ran my fingers through her hair and said, “Your lips are so beautiful around my cock.” She smiled and opened her lips to take me further into her mouth. I began caressing her ears and said, “I’m going to fill your throat with hot white cum. Do you want it?”

She pulled back and grinned and nodded, and when I pushed my cock against her lips she smiled and opened wide. I pushed forward into her open mouth; soon I was inside as far as the back of her tongue, and I groaned as she enveloped me and began working me.

I said, “I’m about to cum.” She nodded slightly and closed her eyes. I stared at her as waves of pleasure washed over me, and as I pushed forward into her I said, “Take my cum, Lacie, swallow every drop. I wanna whitewash your tonsils with my jizz. Drain me!”

Then I could no longer speak coherently. My moans filled my ears as the first spurt shot through me and into her mouth. I soon followed it with a dozen more, and when I finally collected myself I looked down to see her smiling up at me.

“You’re delicious,” she said. “That might be the biggest load I ever took.” She giggled then, “Whitewash my tonsils with your jizz? God, that’s the least romantic thing a man’s ever said to me. Hot though.”

She stood up and pulled my lips to hers. I shuddered a little at the taste of my juice in her mouth, but any shock passed immediately as I thought of the pleasures awaiting me. She pulled away and asked, “Was I good?” I grinned and nodded and she smiled, “It’s been so many years since I tasted a new cock.”

I turned out the light, took her by the hand, and led her to my bedroom. I left a lamp on by the bed and she said, “Now you’ll get to see your Lacie in her lacies.”

She slowly pulled the dress over her head to show a lacy bra and panties. Her hips were as rounded as I remembered; her belly was solid and firm, with some muscular definition, thick without flab. Her breasts swelled in her bra, which forced a deep cleavage between her large pale mounds. Age showed slightly on her neck and around her breasts, but failed to make me find her any less arousing.

I sat on the edge of my bed and pulled her to stand in front of me. She put her hands on my shoulders and watched raptly as I caressed her body. She shivered as I ran my fingers down her sides to her hips and back up to her breasts. I ran them up to her jaw, around the side to her ears and neck, and down her back. The next time I passed my fingers along her jaw, she tilted her head and sucked one of my fingers into her mouth for a minute. I then returned to caressing her body. Slowly I pressed harder as I familiarized myself with the textures of her body, and after a few minutes I sensed her hips begin to thrust towards me.

I narrowed my strokes to her chest and felt her hard nipples pushing upwards in her bra. I reached around to undo her bra, and she watched me, biting her lower lip, as I pulled it away to let her breasts sag a couple of inches lower.

“They were firm when I was your age. Really beautiful. I wish you could see them as they were.”

“They’re still beautiful,” I said, and began sucking on her nipples. She groaned and buried my face in them. I suckled at one and then the other for ten minutes. Her hips were circling impatiently within a minute of my pleasuring her nipples, and finally I stood up and laid her down on the bed.

I knelt before her and pulled off her panties. Her pussy was drenched and gaping as I spread her thighs, and as she moaned, “Love my puss, I want you to love her all night long,” I began licking her as I had wanted to for a week.

Her first orgasm took very little time. Two minutes after I had started licking her lips, I began nuzzling the hard nub at the top and almost immediately felt her thighs squeeze tight on my ears and nearly screamed as her fingernails dug into my scalp. Her orgasm was long and intense, and for almost a minute she lifted her hips and my head six inches or more off the bed. When she lay back, I raised myself on my left elbow and started caressing her lips with my right hand.

As I worked two fingertips inside, she said, “Yes, don’t stop, work inside me like that.”

I did as she ordered and soon returned to servicing her lips with mine as I rubbed inside her vagina. She was happy to give instructions, and soon I knew how she wanted it, where her tunnel was most sensitive, and how gently she wanted it at first and how hard and fast at the end. Within ten minutes she began a string of four orgasms that lasted for another ten minutes and left her thoroughly drained.

I stood and quickly undressed. She raised her knees and opened her thighs, and with her arms and legs she welcomed me above her. I asked, “What about protection?”

She said, “I had my tubes tied, so we’re safe.”

I was fully hard and penetrated to the hilt on my first stroke; I pushed in slow but firm and was immediately buffeted by her vigorous response. I rode her like a ship on the waves, and within three minutes she had come again. She looked up at me and said, “Yes, that was it. Now do what you need to do.”

“I want to last a long time for you. We have all the time in the world.”

“I haven’t had it in years. Fuck me like a stallion! Show me how much you need me.”

I decided to follow orders and began pounding away. She moaned and shifted her hips as the spirit moved her, and soon I was fucking hard into her with no care for anything but the sensations flooding my body. I looked down at her from time to time and saw her watching me in fascination. Soon she moaned, “Oh God, I’m coming again!”

I thrust even harder and faster into her, and the bed creaked as loudly as we did when her tunnel clamped down on my spasming cock. I thrust hard against her and, as my seed filled her, I groaned, eyes closed, and reveled in the satisfaction of all my recent desires.

After my last spurt, I collapsed on her and saw her devouring me with her eyes. “You’re mine now,” she said.

“And you’re mine.”

“I’ve missed this for so long. Anytime you want, any way you want it, I want it too.”

“I need you every night.”

She smiled and pulled my lips to hers. Even after our fevered coupling I still felt a shock of surprise at the passion in her kiss. For several minutes I lay on and inside her, then she pushed me off. We lay facing each other side by side. “I need you again,” she said.

She pushed me onto my back and began stroking my shaft. I soon fully hardened and stared in awe as she rose above me and guided me quickly inside her.

“Ooh, you like this, don’t you?” she smiled coyly.

“God yes,” I said. “Fuck me hard, hon.”

She moved back and forth atop me and smiled as I locked my hips against her and held onto her hips. Soon she was circling above me. I stared hungrily at her tits and her eyes and moaned, “Cum for me, baby,” as her thrusts quickened.

She groaned and her circling transformed into hard quick thrusts against my pelvis, and as her pussy squeezed tightly around me I let loose and fucked hard against her. As she squealed, I spewed, and soon she collapsed on my torso.

She asked, “Did you give me more of your seed?” I nodded. “Good. I’m going to drain you, you know. I want you to use my body tonight any way you want.”

“Suck me again.”

She smiled and worked her way down to my cock, which twitched in happy recognition. She settled herself onto my face and said, “I’ve already sucked out your cum once. It’s your turn now.”

I was a little queasy at first as I saw my cum dripping from between her lips, but she pushed her pussy down onto my face and rubbed it on my lips until I started licking. There was little taste and I soon got into the swing of it as she took me in her mouth and sucked me hard. She climaxed twice before she was rewarded for her efforts with my last load of the night.

She curled up next to me and I pulled the covers up over us. We quickly fell asleep.

She woke about five and said, “Gotta go, Greg. Last night was perfect.”

I was groggy but managed to say, “I’m glad you picked me for your man.”

“So am I. See you at work today. Don’t be late now.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“Just remember, we’re together now. Are you happy?”

I smiled and said, “Yes.”

“Good. I’ll probably let you whitewash me every night.”

We laughed and after that “whitewash” was our codeword. It was soon joined by “priming,” for when I went down on her, “spackling” for when she drained me on her chest or let me fuck her tits, and “sump pump” for intercourse. The last always made both of us giggle.

Around the second week after our first night together, we were tired after work. She stroked my cock and I asked her, “Tell me about your hottest time.”

“Okay.” Her fingers kept their steady rhythm. “It was my first threesome.”

“How many have you had?”

“I’ve had threesomes with three pairs of men.”

“When was it?”

“Sophomore year of college. My boyfriend had bragged to his best friend about how good my blowjobs were, and one night the three of us had driven out to the lake. My boyfriend Jim started making out with me, and I said, ‘But Dave’s here.’ Jim sad, ‘Okay by me if he joins in.’ This turned me on, but I didn’t want them spreading stories about me, and besides, I had my own ideas what I wanted. So I played along for a while, kissing each of them, letting them suck on my tits, and after about half an hour I was about ready to explode in my pants.”

I was fully hard at this point and reached down to feel her sodden pussy. She nodded, “Yes, like that, two fingers inside.” As I started, she said, “I told them both to unzip, and they did. Dave was probably ten inches long and ready to burst, so I stroked them a little. When they couldn’t resist anything I said, I stopped. They looked at me and I said, ‘I’m not just some toy. I’ll let you two take turns in me while I suck the other, but it won’t be free.’ They kind of looked scared, but they needed to come bad, so I said, ‘You two have to suck each other. And swallow. It’s got to be completely equal for all three of us or I won’t do it.’”

I was twitching my fingers deep inside her fore and aft as she looked down at my cock. “This is really turning you on, isn’t it?”

I stared at her in embarrassment and she said, “No, it’s great. I love it when two men perform for me like that. It really turns me on. Don’t be ashamed if it turns you on too. Some thoughts turn me on that I’d never act out.”

I nodded and asked, “What happened?”

“Well, Jim was more adventurous, so he finally said, ‘Sure. Anything for you, babe,’ and Dave nodded. Jim knelt down and licked the tip of Dave’s cock while I took Dave’s hand and put it on Jim’s cock. I gave Jim encouragement as he worked as much of Dave’s cock in his mouth as he could, and it took about two minutes for Dave to explode. I held Jim’s head in place while he swallowed what he could, but half of it ran out over that magnificent cock. I told him he was great and that he’d get better with practice, but now Dave needed to try.”

She looked down and said, “You’re about to burst. Here.” She squeezed the tip and stopped stroking me.

She continued, “Dave had an easier time of it. Jim was only six inches long, so Dave was able to get almost all of him in his mouth before he blew, and he swallowed everything. When they were finished, I said, ‘Good, we’re even. Remember, no one finds out about this, no one gets told I’m an easy slut or a nympho, because I’ll tell everyone you two are gay if you do. So now let’s have some fun. Dave, fuck me.’

"I climbed on top of him and motioned Jim to stand in front of me, and you know what? The two of them told me later they had each wanted to suck dick for ages but never dared. But that didn’t stop Dave from taking turns with me sucking Jim as he fucked me, and then Jim helped me suck Dave as he fucked me”

She looked down at my throbbing cock and said, “You’d like to try that, wouldn’t you?”

“Well, I’m curious about it. The thought’s a real turn-on, but I think I’d be afraid to in real life.”

“That’s okay, I give better blowjobs than any man anyway.” She then knelt down and worked me into her throat. I saw her green eyes shining brightly when thirty seconds later the dam burst and what seemed to be the entire contents of my aching balls surged into her throat. I passed out.

When I woke up a few minutes later, she was watching me. “Babe, I need to come bad.”

She soon had me hard again and pulled me into her. I asked her, “Have you ever had a threesome with another woman?”

“No.”

“You’ve only been with men?”

“Yes.”

“Are you curious?”

“Not really, no. Why, do you want that?”

“I’d love to watch you eat pussy.”

“Dream on, because it’s not going to happen. I only like men.”

I felt her tensing up beneath me and I held on long enough to ride the crest of her orgasm before I came. As we curled up next to each other, she kissed me and said, “Actually, I mostly just like you.”

We fell asleep and I dreamed contented dreams.

In the third week we expanded our repertoire even further. It was late Wednesday morning. Lacie had just arrived and was on her knees before me, looking up at me as she took me into her throat. She pulled back and said, “God, I’d do anything for you.”

“Me too,” I said, a little distracted by the sudden cessation of pleasure from her talented throat.

“Good, ‘cause I have an idea.” She pulled me into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. She then wrapped my cock in her tits and pulled a bottle from her purse. She lubed up my cock and let me push between her slick breasts. Then, as she leaned down and took the head of my cock in her mouth, she reached up behind me and began pushing her lubed fingers against my hole.

I realized that I had agreed to anything, and so I sighed and spread my thighs a little to give her better access. She worked her fingers in slowly and carefully, and the pain soon passed. I thrust back and forth between her breasts and her fingers, staring into her fascinated green eyes, and soon she wiggled her finger inside me as she pushed in to the last knuckles.

I spasmed suddenly and drained out all over her face, neck, and chest, and at least one rope of cum drenched the hair at the top of her head.

She smiled and said, “After I wash up, it’s your turn. Use lots of lube, and go slowly.”

She returned quickly and got on her hands and knees on the bed before me. I followed her instructions and, after fifteen minutes, had managed to insert my index finger fully inside her. She said, “Okay, whenever you’re ready, give it a try.”

I didn’t spare the lube. I pushed against her ring, and she relaxed enough to allow me to start slipping inside her. After ten minutes I had entered her fully. She reached into her purse and pulled out a dildo that she pushed into her pussy.

“Slowly, Greg, slowly,” she said, “don’t get in a rush.”

I did as she told me and took my pleasure in slow strokes; she took her pleasure rapidly fucking herself to repeated orgasms. After another fifteen minutes I said I was coming.

She nodded, “Give it to me, babe. I’m close too; you can let yourself go now.”

I felt her shift the aim of her dildo so the vibrations penetrated her wall and pulsed along the underside of my cock, and I pushed hard inside her and quickly came. At the same time I felt her bucking hard underneath me, and she cried out in a prolonged orgasm.

I pulled out. She said, “Wash up.” I did and quickly returned. She pulled me next to her and said, “Rick taught me that. Started the third year of our marriage.”

“Do you do it often?”

She grimaced. “Once a week. It’s the only way Rick does it.”

I stared at her in surprise, and she said bitterly, “Rick’s gay. He announced this fine piece of news to me two years ago, but I had suspected it for a couple of year before that. He just cannot stand my cunt.”

“Why don’t you two separate?”

She frowned. “Greg, we still love each other. I can’t explain it, and I doubt you’d understand, but except for sex we’re a perfect couple. It would ruin his job and all that, but if I didn’t still love him I’d do that. But I have to satisfy myself. It’s the only way he can get it up with me, buggering me. Sometimes he’ll let me suck him, but he gets queasy if he tries to return the favor. Psychosomatic bullshit and he agrees, but it’s too much trouble to try to get him to please me like I like being pleased.”

I lay there quietly as I pondered this. She added, “But it’s lucky for you I like it up the ass sometimes.”

“How was it?”

“Better than with Rick. With you it’s just part of what we do, and I know you’ll do whatever I want, so there’s no pressure on me. It’s like a gift I give you, not an obligation. What about you? Did you like it inside me... like that?”

I thought for a moment and said, “Well, it’s not as pleasurable as your pussy, but it’s exciting since it’s not something I ever thought a woman would let me do.”

“Did you like it when I fucked you?”

“Yes. At the end anyway.”

“Will you let me do it some more?”

“Of course.”

“Good. I have great plans for us, Greg.”

We kissed and soon became aroused again, and she pulled me above her and cried out in triumph as I thrust hard into her and fucked her hard and fast for fifteen minutes straight. After we came, she said, “Now that’s what I want a man to do after he fucks my ass. Thank God.”

For the next three weeks she habituated my ass to her fingers, then to her dildo, which she would cover with a condom and work into me as she sucked me. At the end of the three weeks she fucked me up the ass as I rode her fast and hard. Her thighs were up over my shoulders and she reached behind me with both hands to slowly push the dildo inside me as I entered her.

When it was in, she turned the end to set it vibrating and we screamed as we climaxed simultaneously. She continued fucking me after my first orgasm, and I was soon hard and lasted for fifteen more minutes as she came repeatedly around my cock. Finally she shoved it hard inside me faster than I thought possible and grinned as I drained fully into her.

In return, she took me inside her ass twice a week, and after we finished coupling that way the Wednesday of that third week, she said, “I promised I’d do anything for you. I didn’t think it would be so much fun.”

We went into the bathroom to shower, and as she leaned against the tile wall I pushed into her from behind. As I thrust into her, she said, “Yes, love, fuck me.” Her new endearment roused all my passion and I fucked her hard. After we came, she turned around and said simply, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I’m all yours. Anything you want, it’s yours.”

“I have what I want.”

She smiled and said, “Darling, would you like to go on our first date?”

We laughed and spent the rest of the day walking around town, and soon we were spending time together in public. Usually we would drive to nearby towns on our days off. By all appearances we were platonic friends, but in the bedroom we ravished each other.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments