Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Celebration Part 2

9
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I woke up cuddled up to him, my head resting on his bare chest. I couldn't help but think about the night before. It felt so good being in love again; hell, it felt good having had sex again. Waking up to someone next to me felt natural. I had felt there was something missing in my life, and this was it, it was someone to share life with.

"Morning, sexy."

I gave him a kiss on his stubbly cheek. With a sleepy voice, I said, "Morning, how did you sleep?"

"I slept well. I think I could get used to this being a normal thing, sleeping and waking up next to you."

I smiled at him. "I could too, but you know it's not that easy. I wish it was."

"I know." He replied.

"But, that doesn't mean we can't see each other on weekends, random weekdays."

"Yeah. Eight hours is nothing by car. I'll drive it to be with you." He assured me.

"We can take turns. I think Ryleigh will enjoy seeing you more as well." I said.

"I can't wait to see her more."

"You've already been so good to her. She loves when you come to visit." I commented.

"Good, because I'll be visiting more."

I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Let's stop talking about the future, and let's focus on the present time."

He kissed me back. He rolled me onto my back, climbing on top of me. He said, "I couldn't agree more."

Our bodies were still bare from the night before. The sunlight streamed through the blinds, glistening over our bodies. The light had caught his brown eyes just right, causing them to sparkle. His cock was hard against my inner left thigh. He kissed my neck, and his right hand wandered down my side to find and explore my warm, wet pussy. He slid his fingers inside. 

My hands combed through his hair and wandered down his back. My fingers traced his spine. When John started to curl his pointer finger inside my love tunnel, he found my G-spot. My back arched, my face rested on his shoulder. I moaned into his ear, letting him know how much I loved what he was doing to me.

I told him to try to thrust his fingers in and out, which he did. He mixed the speeds up, finding his own groove, and what would give him the best reaction from me. It wasn't too much longer before I was in a full blown orgasm.

"Ahh. Fuck me. Oh! Yeah! Oh!" I gasped.

John pulled his fingers out. He kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. The kiss was long, deep, and passionate. On occasion he'd stop randomly, resting his nose on my face. He'd whisper select little nothings. He made me crave him even more with his words but was willing to go slow. After all, going slow gave me a chance to savor every move and touch. 

"I want to try something, guide me if I don't do it right, okay?" He asked.

I kissed his lips that were hovering above my face. "Alright, what are you planning on doing?"

"I want to give you oral. Just tell me if I should do something differently." He replied.

I smiled at him lovingly before asking, "Okay, are you sure? Not all guys like to give it."

"I'm not all guys. I want to love your body, every square inch of it." He affirmed.

"Okay."

He kissed me quickly before he went down to work. His tongue licked up and down my slit, pushing the slit open. I guided him and helped him find my clit. He was thankful I spoke up. He quickly started to lick it.

"Suck on it," I commanded.

He did just that. He sucked on my clit, rotating from sucking to licking it. He slid his two fingers into my pussy as he continued to suck on my clit.

"Ahh." I gasped.

He continued to finger fuck me and suck on my clit.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

My hands gripped the sheets. My knees bent and spread. The nerve endings in my body were fully awakened. I couldn't hold back any longer, my orgasm took over my body.

My body quivered as I shouted, "Ahh! Fuck me! Yeah Yeah! Yeah!"

John backed off and kissed my slit. He ventured up my body, kissing me randomly as he trailed his way back to my face. He kissed me gently on the lips.

"That was amazing. You did great. I loved it." I praised a job well done, knowing he'd wonder if he did good.

He kissed me again before saying, "Good. I loved it."

"You know what would feel even better?"

"No, what?" He asked.

He had a slight smirk on his face, leaving me to believe he actually knew where I was getting at.

I decided to be a smartass right back and responded, "You know what! Stop playing dumb and slide your cock inside my pussy."

He smiled and said, "I knew that's what you were going to say."

Without another word, he slid himself inside of me. 

"Mhmm." I moaned.

"You like that don't you?"

I exhaled, "Yes. I love how you feel inside me. Fuck me already."

Until that moment, he had stayed motionless inside me. Once I exhaled that phrase, he began to thrust himself at a slow and steady pace.

"Harder, please." I gasped.

Our hands were interlocked by our fingers. His hands held mine down on the bed at the side of my head. The pace began to go harder, but he maintained a steady pace as he thrust even deeper and harder into me. I was moaning as he continued to fuck my pussy. His face was down at my neckline.

He kissed my shoulder, and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

I returned the phrase to him. My body was on the verge of another orgasm, but I forced myself to wait for him. I wanted to cum together.

I luckily didn't have to wait too long, as he came within a few minutes of muttering, "I love you."

Once we had come, we cuddled up close together. We lay there talking a few minutes before my phone rang. It was my mother-in-law, and my daughter. I talked to them while cuddled up to John. He listened to my sweet daughter talking to me, telling me about the plans they had for the day. I told her that I loved her, and told her that I'd be home the next day. She was excited that I'd be home but wanted to know if John was going to come visit too.

John mouthed the words, "Tell her next weekend."

I looked at him and shook my head. Instead of telling her a time, I told her he'd be visiting soon but didn't give her a time line for his visit. Clearly, Lisa had heard and had an idea of why he'd visit so soon after my visit.

She sent Ryleigh to finishing getting ready and asked, "Are you dating now?"

"We are taking things slow, but yes," I replied.

The squeals of joy escaped her. We said goodbye, and I hung up the phone.

"We've been official for ten hours, had sex twice, and that's slow?" He grinned.

"Would you have preferred me telling her we've fucked twice already?"

"No. I get it." He smiled at me.

I kissed him. "Good."

"Now get up and get dressed."

"Wow. After all this, I'm getting kicked out?" I, of course, was joking around.

"I'm going to show you the city. After I give you a grand tour of your soon-to-be new home, we can climb back into bed together."

"I like the sound of that!" I replied.

We both got up and got ready for the day. Though I knew I was going to have fun exploring a new city, I was looking forward to coming back to his place to fuck each other again more.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments