Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whirlwind- Chapter 2

"A penthouse rendezvous"

3
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The way he looks at me makes my whole body tingle. His deep green eyes can see everything. He never seems to miss a thing when he’s watching me.

"I'm not wanting to scare you, but I want you. I want you so much I might have to take you on the floor,” he murmurs, his hands moving around my waist as the door behind me opens.

I feel my skin flush and I see the corners of his lips turn up into a wicked smile, his eyes dark. As his hands smooth over my hips again he gently guides me out of the elevator and onto the floor behind me. Christ, I haven't done anything like this in such a long time and the last time was so long ago and such a disaster. What if it was I who was the one who made it a disappointment the last time? What if I've forgotten what to do? What if he takes one look at me with my slightly too wobbly bits and turns away in disgust? The thoughts make me shudder as his hands tighten on my waist and his lips hone in on my neck, causing me to moan. As he feels me tense, his arms hold me a little tighter, and I feel him kiss my neck gently.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to take you home?" he asks softly.

"I'll be just fine,” I murmur, running my hand over his chest, trying to reassure myself that all is fine again. "I'm with you. I'm safe.”

His hand runs over my cheek and he smiles warmly this time, the heat and lust still there but softened by the adoration radiating from him.

"I will keep you safe for as long as you let me, Sasha. I promise you this,” he murmurs, leaning in to kiss me softly. What starts out as tender and reassuring grows little by little until, once again, he has managed to single-handedly get rid of my inhibitions as my fingers curl into his hair and his hands caress me over my dress.

"Oh God,” I moan as his lips leave mine, travelling down my jaw and then down over my neck. "Don't stop,” I cry out as he sucks and nips at my skin, my fingers trailing over his shoulders to hold him tightly.

Before I even know we've moved from the elevator I find myself being set down on a couch, my head cushioned by pillows as he descends over me, his hands curling around me. He is everywhere all at once, and already my body is burning up like nothing I've ever felt before it is both overwhelming and completely intoxicating. My fingers work at his tie until I manage to get it to come loose at the same time as his fingers manage to undo the zip on the side of my dress. My heart races as he peels it away from me, off over my shoulders, forcing me to release my grip on him as he removes it from me. I tense again as the air-conditioned chill of the apartment hits my skin, making my nipples harden to little rock like nubs. I blush as he seems to step away to look at me, everything suddenly slowing as his mesmeric green eyes caress over my skin. I move to hide myself, my hands crossing over my chest and my body sitting up.

"No,” he murmurs, taking my hands and pulling me to my feet, forcing me to stand before him. His thumbs run in circles over the smooth top of my hand. "You are so incredibly beautiful. I could look at you all day,”

I flush, the redness running up from my chest, up over my neck as I stand there, naked apart from the well-chosen but flimsy lace underwear. I look away from him, bashful once more. My hands tingle where he holds them until he runs his hands up over my arms, drawing me into him again. He holds me to him, forcing my head to look up and my eyes to touch his again.

"Don't look away from me, just let me adore you,” he murmurs, bringing his lips to hover over mine as his hands smooth around my waist.

"Yes,” I murmur in reply, a smile curling my lips just as he kisses me, softly. His hands grip me tightly, his fingers pressing softly into my skin as he holds me tighter and tighter until he lifts me off the floor and carries me, without breaking the kiss. My fingers begin to work at the buttons of his shirt again until my hands can smooth over the muscles of his chest which, until now, I have been unable to appreciate, understand the glory of him, but now, my wobbly bits play on my mind only momentarily until a particularly powerful kiss sweeps them away as I feel pillows and cushions envelop my back.

I gasp as his fingers slip beneath the fabric of my panties, his long, powerful fingers fluttering over the centre of me with a dangerously seductive gentleness that makes my neck arch back even as he moans, his lips falling to claim my throat again.

“God, don’t stop.” The command is out of me before I can stop it even as his fingers slip inside me with assured confidence. I feel the agonizing build of tightening warmth, the like I haven’t felt at the hands of a man in quite some time. My hips arch into his hand, begging for more as his teeth close over the achingly hard peak of my breast causing me to cry out, my own fingers speaking into his hair and tightening.

“Sasha, you’re so ready,” he growls against my nipple, the vibrations making me shudder as I shake my head. “Yes, you are.” His whisper is devastatingly seductive as he adds another finger and his thumb slips upwards just slightly to find my agonizingly sensitive clit.

I've never felt this way before, like I could implode at any moment, like there is nothing more consuming than the purity of this pleasure coursing through me. I feel it inside me, burning like a furnace as he adds still more fuel to the fire until there is too much, and suddenly a chorus of heavenly angels sound through my mind. His eyes are all I can see as I force myself to keep my eyes open. My body convulses around his fingers, my body bowing into him as he grips me tightly, his kiss consumes me once more.

He gentles me down with soft murmuring and gentle touches, his lips creep across from my ear towards the corner of my mouth as I struggle to catch my breath. I tremble against the sheets beneath me as I finally come back to reality. I close my eyes for a moment and feel his lips touch mine. His hand retreats from between my thighs and I feel myself throb once more, causing my body to flinch with a single, aching aftershock. I open my eyes again a few moments later to find him hovering above me, looking slightly concerned.

I reach up a quivering hand and cup his cheek and he smiles down at me, his dark eyes warm. "Be gentle with me,” I whisper, pushing his boxers away with my other hand.

He lets me this time and one of his hands pushes my pants down off of my legs. I bend my knees, letting him push them down over my feet. I feel a long, heavy, velvety length press against my inner thigh and I spread my legs apart further, bending my left one up around his hip, pulling him down, closer to me. One of his hands slips into my hair and cradles the back of my head, as his other cups my thigh. I feel him momentarily as he lines himself up against me.

I sway, feeling myself stretch and adjust to accommodate him. I can see the sinews in his arms and neck straining for control over his muscles as his eyes betray his mental battle to control his urges. "Now,” I murmur, sliding off of him a little, and then pulling him back into me.

His eyes close above me as a low, guttural growl escapes his lips. The hand that had been cupping my thigh drops to the bed beside my head as he strains to keep himself held above me. His hips move, taking over the movement and this time, when he pushes back into me I feel an exquisite cold rush of pleasure, so close to the borders of pain that it is almost torture. I gasp and grip him tighter, digging my nails back into him once more and he pulls out and then pushes in again ever so slowly. His lips trail down across my jaw and down towards the hollow below my ear. His teeth scrape across my skin, leaving a teasing sting there until his tongue flicks out to sooth it. His hands grip me tighter, but his pace keeps painfully steady.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

"Faster, please,” I beg, my voice ragged and my breathing pained.

Slowly his pace builds, his grip tightens still further and his kisses deepen, hungry and searching and being met with someone equally as hungry and desperate as himself. I thrust my hips towards him as I feel the burning furnace growing within me once more. I feel him begin to throb inside me and his lips break away from mine. I open my eyes and watch as he strains to hold onto control for just a moment longer. I push myself closer and closer to my edge, trying to find the release that he is holding on for. Finally, I do, and I scream louder than before, feeling waves of pleasure rip through me. He expands within me and throbs violently, sending pooling warmth into my abdomen. His arms give way, but he still tries to set himself down carefully on me as his climax rockets through him. Our bodies are slick with sweat. His head rests beside mine on my shoulder. My legs fall from around his hips and tangle with his. He breathes heavily with me and I can feel his heart hammering against my breast. I quiver underneath him, burning from the inside out, still shaking and throbbing with extraordinary aftershocks.

A few moments later, he moves as if to pull away from me. I clutch him to me, unwilling to have him leave me just yet. He turns his head and looks at me, softness in his eyes. "I don't want to crush you, Darling,” he murmurs, pressing a kiss to the corner of my lips.

"You're not," I sigh, tightening my grip on his back. "Just wait another moment," I murmur, feeling my muscles begin to relax and my quivering beginning to stop. A few moments later he pulls out of me with a low sigh.

"Beautiful,” he murmurs, rolling away and pulling me to his chest. I rest my head against his shoulder, my hand pressed against his beating heart, the strong, regular thud of it lulls me to sleep.

 

*************************

I've never known such bliss in all my life, to lie here with my arms wrapped around this beautiful, stunning woman. I can't close my eyes to sleep, I'm too excited, too exhilarated, tasting her, smelling her, feeling her. Even the sensation of her silky red curls resting on my chest is intensely overwhelming. She smells like oranges. I love it already, like fresh summer days and sweet citrus, a bottomless refreshing glass right in my arms. She shifts in my arms, her legs curling over mine and her arms loosening slightly, her hands coming to rest on my chest as she sleeps softly, her breathing deep and low. She is soft and gentle and perfect in every way, intelligent, beautiful, kind and incredibly passionate all wrapped up in a package that, at this point in time, I could not desire more than I do. My thumb runs in circles over the velvety soft skin of her back as I stare at the ceiling, wondering how a guy like me got to be so lucky.

"Stop it, I'm trying to sleep,” she mumbles, reaching her hand behind her to grip mine and bring it over to rest on her hip. I chuckle, the sleep roughened softness of her voice instantly arousing me and it's almost as though the four times we made love last night just wasn't enough for my poor confused body. She moans as her thigh brushes over the steadily growing hardness of my cock. "You're going to kill me with this thing,” she mumbles, curling closer, her thighs moving to straddle my legs, her soft, hot little cunt resting just close enough for me to feel her heat against my length, making it harden quicker.

"You sure it's not you who might kill me?" I murmur, shuffling beneath her in order to rest it right against her, the heat of her almost making me moan.

"I'm very out of practice as you have discovered,” she murmurs, pushing herself magnificently up against my chest, the sheet slipping down from her smooth back as my hands slip to her hips. I watch her flick her hair over her shoulders, her eyes closed as her breasts are revealed to me. How can someone this perfect in physical form be so perfect in personality too? She looks down at me again and smiles. Her weight causes my cock to nestle between her thighs, pressing against my lower abdomen. "Morning,” she murmurs, resting her hands against my chest.

"I don't think you need to practice what you do. You're beautiful as you are and what you do, Christ, you blow my mind.”

She laughs, leaning down to kiss me.

"I've never felt so free to do what I want,” she laughs into the kiss, deepening it. I've never felt so free either. I've never been with someone who doesn't just take it, but gives it, too. She moves just enough to welcome me inside of her and I groan, breaking the kiss as my hips arch to push into her deeper. She moans and her forehead drops against my chest.

"God.” Her fingers curl into my shoulders and I grip her hips tighter, pulling out slowly and edging ever so slowly back into her tight, silken cunt. The movement makes me moan and almost lose control there and then as she throbs hard around me.

"I want you,” she murmurs softly, kissing my neck and I am almost taken by surprise, but as her hips begin to grind against me she manages to keep me in the moment. Her hands move from my shoulders over my arms to grip my wrists, pulling them away from her hips and up above my head, pinning me down to the mattress. She flicks her hair over one shoulder and begins to rock forwards and backwards against me, using my length to massage her cunt and in turn clenching and squeezing tightly around me, her teeth scraping over my skin as she gently restrains me beneath her, her hips moving faster as harder with every thrust. I cling onto myself though, clinging on to the rush of pleasure that threatens prematurely. She cries out, her chest heaving as she arches up, a strong hard throb causing her cunt to clench harder than ever. I push her over hard and she lands on the pillows with a jolt, her eyes opening in surprise as I drive even deeper, feeling her envelope my whole length.

"My turn,” I murmur, pressing my lips to her neck as she arches beneath me when I withdraw

Her hands clutch me, her nails digging into my back as I move into her, finding my rhythm, making her cry out again and again as my teeth scrape over her sweet, soft skin. "Don't stop, please don't stop.” She almost sobs a,s suddenly, everything stills for just a moment. Her body tenses and her eyes close, and then her thighs tighten around me and she cries out in a long low moan. Throb after throb convulses around me, the heavenly penetration providing my cock with just the right stimulation to take me spiralling upwards into the stratosphere feeling my body emptying inside her, claiming her as mine.

When I come back down I find her lying limp beneath me, her chest heaving, my head resting against her breasts as somewhere in the haze of my euphoria I collapsed on top of her. Her hands soothe me gently and I just can't bring myself to move. After a moment or two a soft, sexy laugh escapes her and I smile.

"You alright there, My love?"

She nods gently and I push myself up to look down at her. She is the picture of bliss, her face without worry, her eyes closed, a smile curving the sensual shape of her lips. I kiss her gently.

"I'm more than alright," she smiles softly and her eyes flicker open.

Published 
Written by RebeccaCatherine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments