Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Can't Hurry Love - Chapter 10

"Roxanna meets Dan’s friends"

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
On their next date, Dan and Roxanna decided to meet up with some of Dan’s friends at a local Scottish festival (bagpipes, kilts, caber-tossing, and so on).

Dan’s friends have an off-beat sense of humor. So he was nervous about how Roxanna would react to them. But if Roxanna and Dan were to be boyfriend and girlfriend, true soul-mates forever, they had to meet and accept each other's friends and relatives.

At the festival, Roxanna and Dan left his friends for a while to stroll hand-in-hand through the park.

The happy couple, in the first fresh blush of love and lust, came across a picturesque little waterfall. There was a small rock ledge on one side of the waterfall, to stand on for taking photos with an interesting backdrop.

Dan and Roxanna stopped at this waterfall and took each other's photos. After all, since they were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend, they decided that they ought to be carrying each other's photo in their wallets.

As they sat, stood, photographed, talked, and laughed around the waterfall, Roxanna playfully splashed Dan, and he teasingly splashed her back

“I love when you get wet,” Dan joked.

Roxanna smiled knowingly, no doubt replaying in her head every sexy moment of just how wet she got their first time. Just as Dan was then reliving their first shared sex in his own mind.

“I have this favorite sexual fantasy. But it hasn’t happened…yet!” Roxanna smiled impishly.

“Oh?” Dan was intrigued. “And what’s that?”

“I’ve always dreamed of making love under a waterfall!”

Dan’s cock instantly sat up and paid attention to her remark. He desperately wanted to fulfill her fantasy right then and there.

Had the park not been crowded with festival-goers, Dan and Roxanna probably would have gone for it. And then she would have had to invent a new fantasy for them to explore.

To their mutual disappointment, they both had to settle for a quick hug and kiss, fully-clothed, beside the waterfall.

After the festival, Roxanna, Dan, and his friends all decided to eat at a reasonably classy restaurant. Some of Dan’s friends are real two-way radio fanatics. So they made sure that everyone had a radio in their car, tuned to the same frequency, before they all drove their cars from the festival to the restaurant. Just in case anyone got lost.

Roxanna didn't find all these radios at all odd. In fact, she took to the radio like a duck to water, joining the radio conversation as they all drove along.

When they arrived at the selected restaurant, it was closed. One of Dan’s friends said on the radio that he knew of a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken.

"Oh, great," Dan thought, "I'm trying to make a good impression on my new girlfriend. And here my friends have to go and suggest KFC."

KFC, while nice enough fast food, isn’t what anyone would call an upscale establishment. Not a place to take a girl to impress her.

But Roxanna once more surprised Dan, announcing over the radio, "KFC sounds fine to me. The food's good enough, at least it's edible, and it won't break anyone's budget."

Dan and his friends liked to play a silly game of quoting lines from movies to fit the situation or the conversation. Now they started these antics at KFC. Dan worried that Roxanna would think them all crazy. Would she end their relationship just as it was getting started?

But again to Dan’s surprise and relief, Roxanna joined in the game. She started quoting lines from her own favorite movies. Some of these movie quotes weren’t familiar to Dan and his friends.

Dan now knew that this amazing woman fit in well with his friends and their silliness. This realization strengthened Dan’s growing conviction that he had at long last found his soul-mate and life partner. After dinner, Dan and Roxanna returned the borrowed radios. Dan’s friends all got in their cars and drove home. But Dan and Roxanna lingered in the KFC parking lot to talk a while.

Dan apologized to her for not taking her to a better class of restaurant.

“Why?” she asked. “Do you think a fancy restaurant will impress me?

Dan nodded his head yes.

“Oh, honey, don’t you know?” Roxanna kissed him. “Your sweet personality, your generous heart, your loving soul, have already impressed me way more than any choice of restaurant ever could! Not to mention how much your tongue has impressed me!” she smiled and giggled. “And how much your cock has impressed me, too!”

Finally, she told Dan she wanted to go home to bed.

Somewhat naively, Dan asked her if their long date was making her tired.

"Not tired, my sweetie," Roxanna smiled. "Horny! You wouldn’t believe how horny I am for you right now, baby! I want to go home to bed—with you! So you can completely fuck my brains out. So you can fuck every last bit of horniness out of my pussy! As you always do! As only you can do!"

Emphasizing her remarks, she gently, lovingly tapped Dan’s crotch, right through the front of his trousers. They both smiled, gazing soulfully, longingly into each other's eyes.

Dan and Roxanna both raced to their cars in record time. Pushing the speed limit, they both drove to Roxanna’s house.

In Roxanna’s bedroom, they left the light on, so they could watch each other as they stood facing each other. Their fingers slowly, teasingly, and playfully undressed each other.

As less and less clothing covered them, and more and more flesh became exposed, Roxanna and Dan both began to breathe heavier. They could feel each other's hearts beating and thumping ever faster, as they held each other's naked forms in their arms.

Dan’s naked cock pulsed strongly and rhythmically against Roxanna’s bare belly, as he slowly slid a finger past her hairy bush to enjoy the moist slickness of her inner walls.

Dan began to slink down onto his knees, trailing gentle, loving kisses and soft nibbles on Roxanna’s skin.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

He started at her neck, lingering on her gorgeous thirty-eight D breasts, her long and hard nipples, and her wide, dark, and lovely areolas. Then he stroked and licked the soft curves under her breasts.

Dan kissed and licked at Roxanna’s sexy navel, down through her luxurious carpet of thick, nearly-black pubic fur. Then finally sinking completely down onto his knees, Dan began planting tender, loving kisses directly onto the sweet pussy he now so constantly craved to taste.

Dan licked and sucked at Roxanna like this, slowly, luxuriously. Savoring her imminent climax and her sweet juiciness. Trembling, she just about instantly flooded Dan’s mouth with her passionate desires for him. Roxanna’s rapidly-flowing nectar tasted as exquisitely sweet as Dan remembered from their first time together.

Still breathing heavily, Roxanna grasped Dan’s hands in hers, and she raised him up off of his knees. She lovingly stroked Dan’s bare chest with her open palms, making him moan in anticipation. She then used her palms on Dan’s manly chest to suddenly and unexpectedly shove him over backwards onto her bed, flat on his back. She then put one knee up onto her bed, and slid forward slightly. She then brought her other knee up onto the mattress.

Roxanna slowly, seductively crawled across the mattress on her knees toward Dan. She straddled her legs over his outstretched legs. She slowly sank her wide-open, very wet pussy down over Dan’s still hard and throbbing cock.

An excited, enthusiastic Roxanna now slowly slid up and down. She vigorously, enthusiastically began to ride her wonderfully, delightfully hard man. Her tight, moist pussy engulfed and released Dan’s hardness, slid down his shaft and then back up again.

After several long minutes, Dan couldn't stand this slow, exquisite torture any longer. He then grabbed Roxanna’s soft, curvy hips. While running his fingertips lightly over Roxanna's beautifully feminine curves, Dan's gently guiding hands thrust her hips up and down hard and fast over his cock.

Feeling Dan’s massive hard-on plunging rapidly up into her now, Roxanna let out a loud, sexy, very encouraging moan. So Dan’s hands thrust Roxanna’s hips up and down even faster and harder.

After ten, maybe fifteen minutes of Dan’s hands powerfully ramming and slamming Roxanna’s incredible naked body hard up and down his upward-pointing shaft, Dan felt a warm stream of thick ooze dribbling down out of Roxanna, and down along the outside of his deeply-buried cock.

Dan eased Roxanna up off of him one last time. Watching her come dribble down along his shaft and onto his belly, Dan thrust his own hips hard and fast up into her for one final time.

Then, trembling and moaning, Dan explosively emptied the contents of his balls all the way up his thick, pulsating shaft. All the way up into Roxanna’s deepest depths, in a quick succession of three powerful orgasmic blasts.

Roxanna simply and happily collapsed on top of Dan. Her pussy was now stuffed so wonderfully full of Dan’s still-throbbing enormousness. Just the way she loved to be. Just the way she had so long dreamed of being stuffed full to overflowing with long, thick, hard cock. Her head rested on Dan's soft, thick, luxurious carpet of chest hair. Roxanna let out a deeply contented sigh.

“So, did you get your wish, Roxanna?” Dan laughed. “Did my cock completely fuck your brains out yet? Like you asked me to do?”

“Mmmm!” Roxanna purred. “It sure did! Thank you, baby! Thank you for fucking away all the horniness out of my pussy, honey! I love you, Dan! I love you so much!”

Roxanna kissed Dan's mouth, stroked his chest, and happily squeezed her come-filled, freshly fucked pussy tighter and tighter around Dan’s massive cock.

Dan’s happy cock pulsed and throbbed deep inside of Roxanna’s tightly squeezing love canal as he responded. “I love you, Roxanna! Only you!”

"One of the many things I love about us, now that we're a couple," Roxanna purred, "is that we can and do tell each other everything!"

"Oh?" Dan grinned, gazing adoringly into her eyes as he thrust himself even faster, harder, and deeper into his beloved now. "Like what?"

"Like, I can tell you how wonderful it feels to be crammed so full of you cock right now!"

"It can’t possibly feel better than how great your tight, wet, slick and slippery pussy feels as I slip and slide, push and thrust my way into you! I can also honestly say you have the sweetest little pussy it’s ever been my considerable pleasure to eat! And since we’re being so open and honest, I have to tell you how amazing it feels every time you nibble on my chest."

Roxanna sat up and playfully nibbled at Dan's hard little nipples. "Like this, Dan?"

Dan's loud moan of pleasure and desire was the yes reply Roxanna hoped for and knew she would get.

"I especially love how you work your way down my body from there!" Dan groaned.

"Like this?" she kissed his ribs, his navel, and continued kissing down his handsome manly body.

"YES!” Dan groaned in his deeply lustful, ;pussy dampening baritone voice, hos dreamy bedroom whisper. “Until you reach the ultimate destination that your wonderful mouth seems to so constantly crave!"

Roxanna kissed Dan's cock, licked his balls, licked his shaft, then opened her mouth wide and sucked him in, with a ferociously passionate hunger. "I can't help myself, Dan!" she purred. "Your cock is just so big! So hard! It feels so great in my mouth. And tastes even better. Your cock is just too irresistible for me not to suck on it, every chance I get!"

"Not as great as your sweet pussy tastes!” Dan moaned. “You're right. I love when we talk this openly and honestly!"

"And I love that our communication is a helluva lot more than just verbal!" Roxanna cooed contentedly, as she happily gulped down burst after burst of her man’s warm, sweet sauce.

Published 
Written by Eterhout
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments