Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Home And A New Career

"Michelle finally gets to try out an old fantasy, but it doesn't quite work out as expected."

11
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
834 words 834 words

Michelle was exhausted. Everything was finally in place in her new apartment, after a long week of painting walls, cleaning, and disassembling and reassembling furniture. One thought had kept her going, however: she knew that as soon as those helping her had left, she'd get to try out something new.

A suction-cup dildo had long been in her collection of sex toys because she'd always been intrigued by its possibilities, especially those involving exposure; now she finally had the chance to try it out. At the front of her house was a balcony, and she couldn't wait to stick the dildo to the window and fuck it until orgasm. Would she be spotted? Hopefully; her apartment was on the second floor. What would the voyeur do? Just thinking about it made her exhaustion fade, being replaced by arousal.

Maybe a man would see her and get off with her, listening to her moans and whimpers. Maybe a woman would pass by and hear the sound of her buttocks against the window, joined by the squishing sound of a dildo pounding a wet pussy. Maybe she'd call up to her, asking if she could try it out. Michelle would have loved to be caught, joined, fully exposed and fully embarrassed but unable to stop herself from continuing.

Fantasising, her hands slowly started trailing over her paint-covered shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, which made her nipples very visible already, and a soft whimper escaped her as she brushed her fingers over her buds. She squeezed them lightly, then harder, rolling them between her fingers, but as her pussy clenched, she knew she wouldn't be able to make this last. She was much too excited, and her mind kept fantasising about possible adventures that could be the result of her exhibition. 

Michelle rushed over to the drawer containing her toys and quickly retrieved her realistic suction-cup dildo. She was already dripping, so she decided against lube, and hurried towards her balcony. 

A shiver ran through her body as she stepped into the cold evening night, but this only aroused her more. Expertly, as the dildo was used on an almost daily basis inside, she positioned the dildo on the window. Then she hesitated, looking down at the street below. It wasn't crowded, mostly people walking their dogs. No one looked at her.

Slowly, she returned her attention to her nipples, playing with them, experimenting with the volume of the noise she dared to make. Once, when she moaned particularly loudly, someone looked up at her. Though her first instinct was to step back out of sight, she managed a smile, and almost to her disappointment, the man kept walking.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

The rush from this interaction spurred her on, and she removed her clothes. Another moan escaped her as the cold air teased her wet pussy, and she slid a finger between her slit. Juices covered her finger and she brought it up to her lips for a taste - oh, how she wished one of the people passing by would see her, would join her, would dominate her and make her expose herself more often, more daringly, so that she could be used by anyone who wanted to. Michelle groaned and couldn't wait any longer, finally positioning the dildo at her entrance and backing herself up on it. She moaned, no longer cautious about the noise she made, and started fucking herself.

The cold of the night and the exposure enhanced the familiar feeling of the dildo, making it far more intense, and she soon found herself at the brink of orgasm, her eyes closed, when a voice called up to her. 

"Sounds like you're having fun."

Michelle froze and, opening her eyes, found a woman looking up at her. She didn't know what to say, blushing furiously. 

"Don't mind me. Finish the show."

God, this was embarrassing, but God was she horny. And this had been what she wanted, right? She really needed release, so there was really only one possible course of action.

Slowly, she started moving again, the squishing sounds returning as well as her moans. She wanted to keep looking at the woman but was unable to keep her eyes open, and soon an orgasm was approaching again. 

"Oh God, it feels so good..."

"Then cum for me."

Letting out a loud moan, Michelle started rubbing her clit, quickly moving her hips to meet the glass of the window behind her, then forward again. Cum for me. An order, a command, a dream come true - she squirted as she went over the edge, moaning loud enough for anyone around to hear her, but still only watched by the woman.

As she came down from her high, Michelle opened her eyes, seeing the woman - but she was holding her phone, flashlight on, camera pointed at her.

"You're going to be so popular, darling," she called out, typing and then turning her phone around to show Michelle the screen.

"Welcome to the internet."

 

Published 
Written by xGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments